April 16, 2024, 02:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 119153 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Tom
Are you still here?  I have a question for you.

Let me guess..why is the clock in the forum behind by 9 minutes,  LOLOL Laughing

You got it!! Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »

Dave and Beth are way patient... more than a lot of people would have been....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "scared-tom"
Tom
Are you still here?  I have a question for you.

Let me guess..why is the clock in the forum behind by 9 minutes,  LOLOL Laughing

yes, I am ...

re the clock, I have reset it on the server, but it will not take effect until the next reboot. We have been very stable recently, crossing fingers and toes, so the server has not had to be rebooted, so the time has not changed.

Thank you, thank you for the answer.  I was getting paranoid about living in the twilight zone.  I have this thing for punctuality.  Rolling Eyes
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »

tyler, it feels like it's been ages since I crossed paths with you!

Do you think that Holland presents a united front, or IS there a possibility of VDS enemies high up in the power structure? Do you have a reason to think that VDS has a problem with someone there?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »

OK... I have to say that I don't have any issue whatsoever with legal immigrants.... but I do have an issue with the whole illegal thing...

Carmen is interesting....

Sorry y'all I am multitasking.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey y'alll they didn't mention Dave...

I was wondering if I missed sumpin.. I didnt hear him mentioned either.

K thye just said Dave will be on later., in regard to the 3 dips back in court on Nov 1st

You have such a way with words.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »

Can anyone tell me what they are saying about Tara G that is watching FOx?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2006, 09:13:43 PM »

Hey y'alll they didn't mention Dave...

I was wondering if I missed sumpin.. I didnt hear him mentioned either.

K thye just said Dave will be on later., in regard to the 3 dips back in court on Nov 1st

You have such a way with words.  Laughing

LOL Lalas.. I was being polite... I could say far worse.. but wouldnt want you to get out the muffs and your pencils.. ROFL!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »

OK... did I skeer everyone???   Even though i worked hard all day... I showered...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2006, 09:14:33 PM »

Mrs Red.. no new news there either. Sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2006, 09:15:29 PM »

Mrs Red.. no new news there either. Sad

another sad case.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2006, 09:16:13 PM »

OK... I have to say that I don't have any issue whatsoever with legal immigrants.... but I do have an issue with the whole illegal thing...

Living in California and having worked in a hospital for almost 11 years I have a HUGE problem with illegal immigrants.

Try going to an emergency room.  They use ER's for their doctors offices.  They get medical service for free.  They are using our system and most of the money they do earn gets sent back to Mexico.  Hospitals are having to close their doors because they are loosing so much money.  I could go on and on.  

I say build a wall, as tall and long as you can.  If they want to live in America, let them apply for legal residency.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2006, 09:16:58 PM »

Living in California and having worked in a hospital for almost 11 years I have a HUGE problem with illegal immigrants.

Try going to an emergency room.  They use ER's for their doctors offices.  They get medical service for free.  They are using our system and most of the money they do earn gets sent back to Mexico.  Hospitals are having to close their doors because they are loosing so much money.  I could go on and on.  

I say build a wall, as tall and long as you can.  If they want to live in America, let them apply for legal residency.

JACKPOT  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2006, 09:17:05 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
tyler, it feels like it's been ages since I crossed paths with you!

Do you think that Holland presents a united front, or IS there a possibility of VDS enemies high up in the power structure? Do you have a reason to think that VDS has a problem with someone there?

Hi, Sb, I have missed all of you.  I think we all know that the Lord musta loved the little man because he made so many of them, and I think that is what Beth is clinging to, the little man, because the little man can make a difference.  Ghandi proved that.  MLK proved that.  I think that is Beth's best hope and pressure is pressure and when it starts coming from the little man (there are so many of them), things happen.  I am very happy she has this opportunity and if she did not take advantage of it, she would always wonder if she had not, could she have made a difference.  I continue praying, as I know you do too.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »

Oh that would be one of my hot buttons too!  Being self employed and having been thrown under the "health care bus"... I pay a small fortune while these guys skate.  Pisses me off so bad I could spit nails.  

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »

Klaasend... very well said... I agree.

Tyler, I am hoping and praying right along with you....

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2006, 09:19:29 PM »

It's been so long since they saw a wasp in the ER in our area, they put out a warrant for arresting them when they show up, as if they were from Mars or something.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2006, 09:21:18 PM »

Klaas,

I totally agree with you. I live near an area that has been completely overwhelmed by illegal immigrants. The school system and health care facilities are all struggling. Most of them don't pay any taxes, but they use all the services provided by taxpayer dollars. The children they have here are almost all using medicaid and WIC services as well. I don't think the children of illegal immigrants should automatically be citizens.

I'm in favor of that wall also.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2006, 09:22:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

It's been so long since they saw a wasp in the ER in our area, they put out a warrant for arresting them when they show up, as if they were from Mars or something.

I really just don't understand our government on this one, it's so obvious what 'the people' want done.

Apparently one of the more obvious failings of a 'representative' forum of government.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »

well what really irritates me is that somehow we are supposed think they deserve all of these benefits....

now granted I have seen quite a few hardworking illegals... but you know what?? working hard or not, they can do it legally!!!  BTW, I am pretty sure that Dana's guest is actually a legal immigrant.... I believe Carmen immigrated legally years ago...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.