March 28, 2024, 04:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 117636 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: October 24, 2006, 07:10:35 PM »

"... a spray bottle containing an unnamed suspicious material, and some foam."

What does it take for the polis to report to the news media on Aruba that they found a spray bottle containing an unnamed suspicious material?  First, it's an easily observable fact that they found a spray bottle.  However, how do you come to the conclusion that the unnamed material in the spray bottle is "suspicious?"   If they know enough about this material in the spray bottle to say it is suspicious, then why is it "unnamed?"  Why not just say it is ether or chloroform or some other substance not normally found in a spray bottle?  

WHAT IS THE UNNAMED SUSPICIOUS MATERIAL IN THE SPRAY BOTTLE?  

Were any DNA tests conducted on this bottle and material, if it was so suspicious?  You know, this lack of investigation drives me crazy.  They release information to the media and it's published and then we hear no more about it.  Gone, poof.  I say the "unnamed suspicious material" is either suspicious and needs to be tested, or it's not.  What is it, Aruba?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 24, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

What does it take for the polis to report to the news media on Aruba that they found a spray bottle containing an unnamed suspicious material?  First, it's an easily observable fact that they found a spray bottle.  However, how do you come to the conclusion that the unnamed material in the spray bottle is "suspicious?"   If they know enough about this material in the spray bottle to say it is suspicious, then why is it "unnamed?"  Why not just say it is ether or chloroform or some other substance not normally found in a spray bottle?  

Were any DNA tests conducted on this bottle and material, if it was so suspicious?  You know, this lack of investigation drives me crazy.  They release information to the media and it's published and then we hear no more about it.  Gone, poof.  I say the "unnamed suspicious material" is either suspicious and needs to be tested, or it's not.  What is it, Aruba?

It was revealed too quickly that all of those items had NOTHING to do with the case, IMO.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 24, 2006, 07:15:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It was revealed too quickly that all of those items had NOTHING to do with the case, IMO.

Is this the substance that made Jvds say to them ... she has had enough

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 24, 2006, 07:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Is this the substance that made Jvds say to them ... she has had enough

If you had asked me that question in June 2005 I would quickly answer NO.  After everything we've seen in this case now I'm inclined to say YES.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: October 24, 2006, 07:21:46 PM »

me too klaas!!  I was lurking at work and read the discussion and thought OMG.. they are so right!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 24, 2006, 07:24:40 PM »

Yes I agree. It was Aruba's plan that every time someone found a piece of evidence to quickly dismissed it.  We are seeing the actual true evidence (duct tape, glasses, bottles of cleaner, fabric, belt, bone on the beach, arm).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: October 24, 2006, 07:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Yes I agree. It was Aruba's plan that every time someone found a piece of evidence to quickly dismissed it.  We are seeing the actual true evidence (duct tape, glasses, bottles of cleaner, fabric, belt, bone on the beach, arm).

And in the beginning we wanted to believe them  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 24, 2006, 07:26:27 PM »

I hope they rot in hell especially that fat bitch Anita.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: October 24, 2006, 07:28:31 PM »

I hope they rot in hell especially that fat bitch Anita.

I would say that sums up my feelings!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 24, 2006, 07:28:53 PM »

Running over to my inlaws for dinner, be back in a couple hours
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 24, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »

Klaasend has to go and fix the computer again! Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: October 24, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »

OMG, please say no..was already there yesterday fixing the printer!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: October 24, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »

me too klaas!!  I was lurking at work and read the discussion and thought OMG.. they are so right!

Yes'm, I have to agree with you & Klaas.

Now where would they get chloroform?  Which one was the budding scientist?

Sodium hypochlorite solution (bleach) and acetone (nail-varnish remover) produces chloroform. (source: Wikipedia)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:23 PM »

OMG, please say no..was already there yesterday fixing the printer!

OH NO!!  too funny.. I just you remember you telling us before about all the sites your FIL likes to check out.... LMAO!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »

Enjoy your dinner Klaas.
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 24, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »

Hi M.onkeys,
I'm so proud of how you all think!  Last couple of days has been so great lurking for me.  
I'm I reading this correctly? In the same stinking statement PVDS said he wasn't sure Joran went to school on Monday.  Then he says he knows he didn't go to school on Monday?

PVDS said:
"To your question whether Joran went to school on Monday
May 30th 2005, I can state the following. I cannot precisely recollect
whether Joran went to school that day. It is possible that he did not
go to school that day. "

PVDS said farther down in the statement:
I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go. I know
that I insisted that he should go. A reason for that might be that he had
already not gone to school on Monday. I then left for work. I think it
was approximately 7.30 hours when I called the headmaster of the
International School.

Also did I read that Joran said somewhere about his dad having some sort of memory problem? I think if he did, that he was using that as a set the stage coverup for all this I can't remember holes, in PVDS's statements. Joran was being shown statements that others where making plus his father got to visit him every day. When he couldn't, Mommy did!

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 24, 2006, 07:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
[
In Aruba, it is perfectly normal to have liquored up Downs Syndrome people running around raping and killing.  Why do you think they call it one happy island?

Well, Blah, I never encountered this either.  I don't know of one soul who suffers this that is allowed to drink and cavort around like this.  It's like a train with no brakes.  He could do other things as well such as start fights, steal, just anything that runs through his mind and he would not have the resources to control himself drunk.  Most people with Downs lead a very very structured and regimented lifestyle.

This is not right and whomever is responsible for him should be charged with negligence.  Oh, right!  That would require a police force and prosecution, things that seem totally lacking on One Crappy Island.

The guy may be +++++++ or developmentally disabled, but he definitely dosen't exhibit any of the physical characteristics of Downs and from the photo's of his activities he dosen't seem to be exhibiting the behaviors of one with Downs.

I have personally known two people in my life with Down's syndrome.  They were cousins.  Grandfather was a big time criminal lawyer.  I went to school with both of these kids.  They were "good old boys" who functioned well enough to attend school but not to learn on the same pace with their peers.  Because of their status in the town, one's father was the chief of police, one's father was the DA and the grandfather was a big time criminal lawyer, and the mother of one was the judge of probate, (the lawyer had 13 children, all of whom held positions in law enforcement).  They had attended school with the rest of us, liked to party, like to do what the other kids did and they had sexual urges and when someone with that lack of understanding, strength and lack of ability to understand what "rape" means, meets with a girl under circumstances she might not think dangerous, it can turn dangerous.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 24, 2006, 07:36:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Sodium hypochlorite solution (bleach) and acetone (nail-varnish remover) produces chloroform. (source: Wikipedia)

Much like the "cleaning fluid" found in Deepak's car??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: October 24, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »

Enjoy your dinner Klaas.

Will that allow you time to clean up the computer? Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: October 24, 2006, 07:40:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Much like the "cleaning fluid" found in Deepak's car??

Awh geeze, things are becoming clearer & clearer.  I wish there was a way to prove all of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.