April 23, 2024, 02:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 119541 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 24, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
but uhm florida still didnt awsered me on my first question.
maybe he/she is busy. but when you read can u plz awnser

Sorry, which question?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 24, 2006, 09:07:03 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Of all those creepy guys....I always thoght Kawish was the cutest.
He seems to have more class than the others....I think Joran is ICK!  Confused

Who the heck is Kawish and what the heck does he have to do with the case?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: October 24, 2006, 09:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "San"
haha okee

Welcome back.  Tell us your thoughts on the case.

uhm i dont have allot of time now
but i think that maybe the suspects are not guilty.
and maybe in the beginning they made false statements because they didnt knew what was happining. but thats my view

you will have to explain why you don't think so... I am curious...because I totally believe those three are guilty....

well they could be guilty. but when it was "published" that natalee dissapeared her mother was in aruba 4hours later...normally people are not so fast in another counrty

It was actually about 12 hrs. after they were notified.  And wasn't the whole arrival a BIG surprise....hardly any time to get all those ducks covered.  Not everyone operates on island time..

oh sorry 12hrs then. (and yeh beth was really lucky)
but also wasnt natalee dissapeared in another country also...i think maybe in jamaica or on a boat or something, a couple of years earlier?>??
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 24, 2006, 09:09:40 PM »

haha okee

and maybe in the beginning they made false statements because they didnt knew what was happining. but thats my view

you will have to explain why you don't think so... I am curious...because I totally believe those three are guilty....

well they could be guilty. but when it was "published" that natalee dissapeared her mother was in aruba 4hours later...normally people are not so fast in another counrty

It was actually about 12 hrs. after they were notified.  And wasn't the whole arrival a BIG surprise....hardly any time to get all those ducks covered.  Not everyone operates on island time..

but also wasnt natalee dissapeared in another country also...i think maybe in jamaica or on a boat or something, a couple of years earlier?>??

Ah, that's a proven false rumor.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 24, 2006, 09:10:01 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
haha okee

How long should parents wait to look for a missing daughter in another country?

well fast...but to be in another counrty so fast and already have printed thousands of "proffesional" flyers???

kbm, if you think your daughter has been kidnapped you can have those flyers made up pretty fast at a printing place.  That is not unusual to me.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 24, 2006, 09:10:22 PM »

Of all those creepy guys....I always thoght Kawish was the cutest.
He seems to have more class than the others....I think Joran is ICK!  Confused

Who the heck is Kawish and what the heck does he have to do with the case?

Kawish is the guy with the heavy dragon? necklace in one of the pics we've seen IIRC.  He is also listed as one of the "character" witnesses for Joran.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 24, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »

but uhm florida still didnt awsered me on my first question.
maybe he/she is busy. but when you read can u plz awnser

Sorry, which question?

see page 38;)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 24, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »

Exactly...HIs family owns the VIP Club.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 24, 2006, 09:11:56 PM »

you need to check your facts if you believe it was only 4 hours later, but anyhow, if my daughter went missing in Aruba, you can bet the farm I would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.  NOTHING would get in my way.  I really dont understand how this logic = innocent J2K's
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:09 PM »

haha okee

kbm, that was a rumor.  Natalee never disappeared in another country.  Beth her mother confirmed this.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:10 PM »

Oh boy, big bucks eh.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:44 PM »

DOMINO THEORY

If one goes down; they ALL go down.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: October 24, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »

well i dont know al the details...yall know more than me.
but i think its very difficult for 3young men to do such a crime, and dont get caught. and there are so much investigation from usa and holland.
(thats almost impossible)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 24, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »

haha okee

Hey kbm,
That was a rumor spread on the island.  Her parents and I believe her aunt or uncle were asked this and claimed she never ran away before.

Hey Monkeys!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: October 24, 2006, 09:14:45 PM »

DOMINO THEORY

If one goes down; they ALL go down.

Looks like they've been going down for a year and half now.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 24, 2006, 09:14:49 PM »

Hi kbm.....are you by any chance Kawish or are you perhaps on Aruba or in the Netherlands...?  

We want to welcome you to Scared Monkeys....but also want you to know that this is a pretty up-front group....we are here for Natalee and her family and friends.....

Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 24, 2006, 09:14:51 PM »

Quote from: kbm
Quote from: Buckeye
Quote from: mrs. red
haha okee

KBM - that was a lie started by big people... sorry no dice. Natalee was a straight A student she wouldn't have been able to do all she did including keep up her studies if she ran away on a regular basis... Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 24, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »

Oh boy, big bucks eh.

Yeah....Where Dave met the Buddhist, pshyic, healer...
at the Lion'd Den
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 24, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

you need to check your facts if you believe it was only 4 hours later, but anyhow, if my daughter went missing in Aruba, you can bet the farm I would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.  NOTHING would get in my way.  I really dont understand how this logic = innocent J2K's

yeh thats true
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 24, 2006, 09:16:21 PM »

well i dont know al the details...yall know more than me.
but i think its very difficult for 3young men to do such a crime, and dont get caught. and there are so much investigation from usa and holland.
(thats almost impossible)

Not even by a 'genious off the charts' like JVDS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.