March 28, 2024, 02:37:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Sesnick, 60 found with child, 12 and altered birth certificate  (Read 16081 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »

Bringing this over from Caylee thread:

Quote from: GramaMonkey on Today at 02:57:09 PM
Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 02:32:02 PM
Quote from: Wyks on Today at 02:24:31 PM
Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 02:04:03 PM
OT - but since so many here are from Florida - please read!
Those who have followed missing kids in Florida for awhile (IE pre Katrina days) please read this link that jaggard19 posted.  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html
The reason is, this man in his 60's claims the 12 yr old is his (and she says he is her dad, but we all know she might say that out of fear) - anyway, long story short if you look at the fraud papers he was really from the "middle district of Florida" http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0217/18734818.pdf    -- mentions this city: Ponte Verda Beach.  No pic of the child yet, but her condition at the time of the arrest is suspect at best.
So, sorry for OT - but those in Florida, does this ring any bells?

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of that!!

Me too!  If my fingers are right, that would have made this child about 8 at the time of Katrina.

Wow...that altered birth certificate should lead LE to some answers.  I do hope that they post a pic of the girl.  There are seveal sites that show missing childen, from various states.  I do hope there is more info released on this.
GADS - this is getting worse...........SO?
From: http://staugustine.com/stories/021809/news_021809_027.shtml
Inside the van was the girl's birth certificate, which appeared to have been altered. It looked as though there originally were just dashes across the section marked "father." But the dashes had been covered with whiteout and a small piece of paper listing "John Sesnick" as the father.

St. Johns County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Chuck Mulligan said investigators located a woman in Clearwater who might be the girl's mother.

The girl told English she was not in school, but Sesnick was "planning on home schooling her" and "could not understand why this was a problem."

The girl also didn't seem bothered by the squalor she and her apparent father were living in, as she said she couldn't understand why living in the van was a problem.

Investigators found 10 pairs of her underwear and a dress "soiled."

According to the report, a government investigator had been in touch with Sesnick's adult daughter, who indicated her concern for the young girl.

The adult daughter, who also was not identified, said Sesnick had abused one of his daughters when they were young but, because of redactions to the report, it wasn't clear which one.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

Those who have followed missing kids in Florida for awhile (IE pre Katrina days) please read this link that jaggard19 posted.  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html
The reason is, this man in his 60's claims the 12 yr old is his (and she says he is her dad, but we all know she might say that out of fear) - anyway, long story short if you look at the fraud papers he was really from the "middle district of Florida" http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0217/18734818.pdf    -- mentions this city: Ponte Verda Beach.  No pic of the child yet, but her condition at the time of the arrest is suspect at best.

Me too!  If my fingers are right, that would have made this child about 8 at the time of Katrina.

Wow...that altered birth certificate should lead LE to some answers.  I do hope that they post a pic of the girl.  There are seveal sites that show missing childen, from various states.  I do hope there is more info released on this.
Inside the van was the girl's birth certificate, which appeared to have been altered. It looked as though there originally were just dashes across the section marked "father." But the dashes had been covered with whiteout and a small piece of paper listing "John Sesnick" as the father.

St. Johns County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Chuck Mulligan said investigators located a woman in Clearwater who might be the girl's mother.

The girl told English she was not in school, but Sesnick was "planning on home schooling her" and "could not understand why this was a problem."

The girl also didn't seem bothered by the squalor she and her apparent father were living in, as she said she couldn't understand why living in the van was a problem.

According to the report, a government investigator had been in touch with Sesnick's adult daughter, who indicated her concern for the young girl.

The adult daughter, who also was not identified, said Sesnick had abused one of his daughters when they were young but, because of redactions to the report, it wasn't clear which one.
GammaMonkey provided this:

Search Results Records Found:  3

JADE ABRAMOV
Missing Since: 10/26/01
Age Now: 11
Missing from:
MIAMI BEACH, FL
    View Poster   
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG
Missing Since: 11/24/97
Missing from:
VALRICO, FL
    View Poster   

ANASTACIA MARIE ARGENTOVA-STEVENS
Missing Since: 4/23/03
Missing from:
PEMBROKE PINES, FL
    View Poster   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html#-

http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopular/story/60-Year-old-Man-Found-Living-in-Van-with-12-Year/uHgKuIfmqUOPOx10Q6dhAg.cspx

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/shorelines/2009-02-25/story/man_in_van_with_girl_12_charged_with_fraud_neglect

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29246200/

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=131546&provider=top
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 05:04:06 PM »

This girl can originate from anywhere, not necessarily FL.  But when I did a search I typed in the current age to be between 11 - 13 yrs.  The three above posted were the results only from FL.

Hopefully, when more info is released, can further attempt to find more.  I sure hope there is info in a database that they can link this girl to. 

In the meantime, at least she will be fed, kept clean and have a decent bed to sleep on.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »

This girl can originate from anywhere, not necessarily FL.  But when I did a search I typed in the current age to be between 11 - 13 yrs.  The three above posted were the results only from FL.

Hopefully, when more info is released, can further attempt to find more.  I sure hope there is info in a database that they can link this girl to. 

In the meantime, at least she will be fed, kept clean and have a decent bed to sleep on.

Yes, and apparently the van was parked there at night - why on earth did they not report it? 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

Yes, and apparently the van was parked there at night - why on earth did they not report it? 

Probably told them they were just passing thru, and then again some people just do not want to involve themselves.  Keep your fingers crossed that some GOOD will come from this and THERE WILL BE A HAPPY FAMILY WAITING FOR HER RETURN.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

News Junkie - I'm glad you started this thread but I'm thinking maybe it would be better to move it to the Crimes Against Children area?  What do you think?  I can move it just wanted to ask your opinion first.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

News Junkie - I'm glad you started this thread but I'm thinking maybe it would be better to move it to the Crimes Against Children area?  What do you think?  I can move it just wanted to ask your opinion first.
Given that he has been charged with fraud, child neglect and with animal abuse, I think that is fine! 
So, I am not in trouble for starting a topic?
..................LOVE ME! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »

Meaning - yes, put it where you think is best!  I just hope they don't drop the story - I NEED to know this little girl is fine and back home,if indeed he proves not to be the father.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »

Given that he has been charged with fraud, child neglect and with animal abuse, I think that is fine! 

My question would be what is drawing you to this story?  The fraud, animal abuse or the child neglect charges? I'm thinking it's the child 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 05:33:23 PM »

My question would be what is drawing you to this story?  The fraud, animal abuse or the child neglect charges? I'm thinking it's the child 
First and foremost - the child and the condition she was found in.  Neglect and signs of abuse - bloody mouth, bruised tongue and he might be a SO of another child of his.  That and the birth certificate doctored - but the child first, yes.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »

GramaMonkey - sorry about spelling your name wrong.  Do you have that link and are there pics?   I can only hope LE has already found out who she is and pray this creep (whether her father or not, I do doubt it strongly!) has not harmed her for a lifetime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 06:22:08 PM »

GammaMonkey provided this:

Search Results Records Found:  3

JADE ABRAMOV
Missing Since: 10/26/01
Missing from:
MIAMI BEACH, FL
    View Poster   

SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG
Missing from:
VALRICO, FL
    View Poster   

ANASTACIA MARIE ARGENTOVA-STEVENS
Missing Since: 4/23/03
Missing from:
PEMBROKE PINES, FL
    View Poster   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

Based on that, looks like :   SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG
Missing from:
VALRICO, FL
    View Poster   
Would be the most likely possibility.  Can't imagine if he has had her since 97 what that family would go through.  I can't for the life of me, imagine why the BC would be doctored  if it was his child. 
Of course, that is just preliminary search and those from Florida only.  Hopefully we will get more news soon.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

this is fascinating! any more news?
This is not that child's father...no way...
the child was probably so young when he took her that perhaps she has blocked out her previous life?
This is someone's child that has been found! guaranteed! this is why parents with missing children should never ever give up hope of their child being found...I can't wait to see who this child belongs to....

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

ANJ.....thanks for starting this thread.  I hope they are doing DNA testing right now.  This child has a lot of living left to do...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11:57 PM »

I must be drinking monkey juice - I got brave and emailed one of the reporters and she wrote me back! 
Her reply - I asked for her to stay with the story and keep asking questions. (Yes, I worded the email better!)

Her reply:  Because he was charged with a federal crime he is in federal custody and we have not received any more information. When we do we will air it.
Sorry for the lack of information. - via her blackberry!

So, here is hoping we learn the full story on this one!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 07:34:00 AM »

Good Morning, ANJ ~  Sorry, for not replying yesterday, for the link.  I was distracted with the...you know what incident of G&C.  The link, I see you have found.  Please, don't apologize ever for spelling my name wrong, I am not that nit picky and that does no way offend me.

www.missingkids.com   I am going to search a bit more today, 'cause I think there are more sites showing missing children.

Thanks, for the updates on the contact. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrr.........I can't find any new news articles today.  Anyone else find anything new? 
I so wonder if this 12 yr old girl, is one who has been missing for a long time.  The horror of that is.......the years of abuse and the long road of recovery that would be ahead.  Of course, Sean Hornbeck was away from his family for what 3-4 years and last I saw, he was integrating back into his family remarkably well.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

As mentioned on here earlier, if the daughter of this creep had concerns about her father with this young girl, why didn't she report him before now!!???  Of course it would be concerning if your father who had abused one of his own children was living in a van with a young girl! geez Looeezee!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.