April 25, 2024, 02:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Global Nightmare Ahead - Who destroyed this nation? Change we can...  (Read 1545 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 25, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »

GEORGE SOROS, BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR: The seriousness of this crisis cannot be exaggerated. The closest comparison I can think of is actually the collapse of the Soviet system.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: OK. So, George Soros is now — and I got something on this tomorrow, America, that you just don't want to miss — the collapse of the Soviet system is how serious this is. What scares me about this, Congressman, is, I know there are people all around the world that are licking their chops at, well, wait a minute, if things collapse on capitalism, we're going to have to restart it.

Can you tell me, you know, what is the G-20 doing? What is happening around the world with Gordon Brown — who will be in Congress next week — that says, hey, I think we should have a new New Deal but a Global New Deal?

PAUL: Yes, they're frantic, and they're panicking. And you have the central banks from the G7, and I'm sure, are meeting constantly to plan the next monetary structure. We had a major structure reform in Bretton Woods in '44, it collapsed in '71.

Rupert Murdoch said that nations will be redefined in this period. You know that people at the global level are looking at it and saying, OK, what's it going to look like? Where can we find out? Where do we start to look?

PAUL: And there will be a realignment and there is a struggle going on with us who believe that we should have national sovereignty, we should be out of the U.N., out of the World Bank, out of the IMF, in no world government. But that is the movement that we're going in, that's the direction we're going in.

But others are planning to go one step further. They weren't satisfied with the Bretton Woods; they weren't satisfied with the dollar standard. Now, they want to probably modify the special drawing rights of the IMF which they tried and then failed, but they want to control capital and they want to control the natural resources of the world.

So — and they're not — they're not nationalistic at all. They believe in world government...

BECK: Here's the problem — I mean, everybody will say, oh, that Glenn Beck, he's a conservative. He just loved the Bush administration.

No, I didn't. And — while I am a businessman myself, and I like big business, I don't have a problem with Wal-Mart. I do have a problem with people that look at our country as a market, and that's what's happening. These global corporations are just looking at people as consumers and a market, so they don't give a flying crap about our Constitution or anything else, what's good for business. How do you stop that?

This sounds like the Obama charge of spend, spend, spend...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,500065,00.html

Maybe the Obama speech was just 'filler' until the new order arrives.  They decide how much everyone makes, where everyone lives, what kind of house you get and who gets the plum jobs.  mo

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »

Maybe this is the legacy of George Soros, something to be proud of -

Feb. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor George Soros said the current economic upheaval has its roots in the financial deregulation of the 1980s and signals the end of a free-market model that has since dominated capitalist countries.

Soros, founder of New York-based hedge-fund firm Soros Fund Management LLC, said last month at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that the Obama administration’s plan to buy toxic assets from U.S. banks won’t be enough to get financial institutions to start lending again.

Hungarian-born Soros gained fame more than 16 years ago when he broke the Bank of England’s defense of the pound and drove the currency from Europe’s system of linked exchange rates. Other successful trades included bets that Germany’s mark would rise after the collapse of the Berlin Wall and Japanese stocks would start to tumble in 1989.

Soros gave $23.7 million to independent political committees opposing then-President George W. Bush’s re-election in 2004, more than any other donor, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a Washington-based research group. Soros and his family donated $200,000 to the committee that organized President Barack Obama’s inauguration last month.

An Obama supporter.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a60APVwmz01g&refer=home

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

(snip)

Congress won't enact national health care and at the same time fails to stop the profit laundering crimes, because it denies the IRS a full budget and permission to pursue all of the corporate cheats. Congress knows this has the adverse effect of the IRS pursuing the smaller taxpayers who will pay up, because they did not steal billions or millions which they can use to hire tax advisors and certified public accomplices to lie to the IRS and minimize any recoveries. And few go to jail for massive crimes.

Congress can learn to talk and act straight to Americans (USA, Canada and Latin America) and work together with our regional trade partners to end these Crimes Of Corporatocracy (Sen. Byron Dorgan called these schemes "Global Shell Games"), or we as nations can fall deeper into the pit of class separation between the super rich and the poor. If we remain on this course, like Germany in the 1920's, many fear that we may also soon fall prey to open "class hostility" in our streets.

As citizen-taxpayers, it is our duty — each and every one of us — to fight this Corporatocracy-caused destruction of our states, our nations. The Kleptocrats have stolen our Congress from us, stolen our jobs, stolen our wages, and ultimately they want to steal our Freedom and Liberty . They act like it is just a game of business. It is not, it is open class warfare. And when foreign firms do it to our nation, as Groundswell continually encounters in fisheries, it is nothing short of economic warfare.

From where we sit, it's time to repatriate Dutch Harbor from Japan's transnationalists (who used ATP to rip-off billions, so far) and declare our seafood to be strategic national resources. Instead, Congress allowed Senator Ted Stevens and Commerce to award them processor quota shares in perpetuity, converting public commons of the USA into "asset commoditized" rights to steal even more from the USA . And again, bankers are right in the mix as they provide the over-capitalizing funds to allow rounds of players to dash for the door in Madoff style pyramid fashion as multimillionaires. Bankers would now control our federal fisheries management system!

Obama proclaimed "Change" and this week he outlined again a general framework for a major part of that change. But if our representatives cannot find the courage to back him, and exercise the integrity necessary to restore our Nation to one of, by and for the People, then they will bring about the very source of their own demise. Our children cannot afford its price. We cannot afford its price. If they cannot deal straight with us, we must elect other representatives who will, before they push our populace to the streets.

Charlie Rangel and all the other crooks in Congress must go to jail...

http://alaskareport.com/news19/x61989_rangel_taufen.htm

I bailout money goes to companies that don't pay taxes, shift profits to avoid taxes, and offshore jobs.  mo.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:12 AM »

Program that work, rooted in the past?

... Liberals love to divide people into groups:  the Latino community, the black community, the gay community, the transgender community, the bisexual not yet transgendered community; everybody has to be put into some kind of group.  Hitler liked to do that too and we all know how that turned out.

About Hitler Youth:  liberals may want to review Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s plan for compulsory service for all Americans ages 18-25.  It’s discussed in more detail in Emanuel’s book, The Plan:  Big Ideas For America.  Hitler also found a source of cheap labor in young people, requiring kids to serve six months after high school graduation.

Hitler rose to power with minimal accomplishments after a chaotic childhood, not unlike our current President.  He specialized in sloganeering, platitudes and soaring rhetoric.  Liberals would do well to print out a few of Obama’s magnificent speeches and actually read the text.  At least Hitler could work without a teleprompter.

Obama and his liberal worshippers certainly are following Hitler’s lead in efforts to stomp out any form of dissent.  We now have a president who does not hesitate to use his bully pulpit to harass private citizens.  It’s no secret that liberals are working furiously to outlaw conservative talk radio via a variety of anti First Amendment assaults.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9026

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.