June 14, 2024, 06:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 105106 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #260 on: February 27, 2009, 03:39:24 AM »

Anything new going on with Haleigh or Caylee?  Did George & Cindy go to court today (Zanny)?

They searched a dumpster near Haleigh's home today after cadaver dogs hit on it.   LE doesn't give info in this case like they did in Caylee, so not sure what or if they found anything. 

I think G&C asked for an extension to give their depos, they're too emotionally fragile just yet to deal.

What's your opinion on Haleigh?

Very confusing to me.  I really don't think any of the main players did anything directly to her, but I think some of them aren't telling the whole truth about some things.  Whether that matters in the big picture, not sure.  Strange family on both sides but I know people exactly like them. 

So I guess I don't have much of an opinion, lol.

I know what you mean. Some times I think the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. Like maybe she was out that night. Then the mom gives me the feeling sometimes, that she is sitting the dad up to get full custody of the kids. Very odd that is for sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: February 27, 2009, 03:39:35 AM »

This computer has Vista     It says that Outlook Express has been replaced with Windows Mail.  Does anyone know if there is a way to use OE now?

I have Vista too, have had it for a while now but have no clue what the difference is in Vista and anything else.  All the rest of what you said is Greek to me, lol. 

When you were talking about your virus and different stuff you had the other night, that was foreign to me also.  I just get on and type, make sure I have Norton, and that's it ! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2009, 03:40:13 AM »

I am sorry to say - but I am off to bed too!  I have a long day tomorrow ((((sigh))))

Good night my monkey friends!!

XOXOX

Ahhhhhhh, good night MT!!!  Sweet dreams....

I am so sick to my stomach!!  My heart is broken into 1000 pieces and I just want to cry!! 

MYTIME Whats wrong?

Just problems with my son!!  Prayers would be appreciated!!  TIA

Sad    So very sorry.  Let us know if you need to chat somewhere.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2009, 03:41:40 AM »

I am sorry to say - but I am off to bed too!  I have a long day tomorrow ((((sigh))))

XOXOX

I am so sick to my stomach!!  My heart is broken into 1000 pieces and I just want to cry!! 

MYTIME Whats wrong?

You have them. For all of you. God Bless
Ge

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2009, 03:43:42 AM »

XOXOX

MYTIME Whats wrong?

Ge
Good morning....GREEN EYES.........
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2009, 03:44:12 AM »

Good Night BG, MyTime, KCJackie, Peanut and I see you BabsKat. Sweet Dreams to all
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2009, 03:45:30 AM »

This computer has Vista     It says that Outlook Express has been replaced with Windows Mail.  Does anyone know if there is a way to use OE now?

I have Vista too, have had it for a while now but have no clue what the difference is in Vista and anything else.  All the rest of what you said is Greek to me, lol. 

When you were talking about your virus and different stuff you had the other night, that was foreign to me also.  I just get on and type, make sure I have Norton, and that's it ! 

lol, works for me.   All I do is email, use Word or Works, and google stuff I wanna know about.  No worries !  Am I missing important stuff ?   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #267 on: February 27, 2009, 03:45:51 AM »

XOXOX

MYTIME Whats wrong?

Ge
Good morning....GREEN EYES.........
Good Morning Babskats, I thought you were going to try and get some sleep tonight? How long did you get this time?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2009, 03:46:33 AM »

Good Night BG, MyTime, KCJackie, Peanut and I see you BabsKat. Sweet Dreams to all
God Bless
GE
Good Night Green Eyes, see you later today! 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2009, 03:47:42 AM »

Couple more hours than you got I see!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: February 27, 2009, 03:48:00 AM »

lol, works for me.   All I do is email, use Word or Works, and google stuff I wanna know about.  No worries !  Am I missing important stuff ?   

Nope 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #271 on: February 27, 2009, 03:50:46 AM »

Jackie don't read this. I don't want the sore finger. The hoouse is still to warm to sleep. It's still 80 in here. I don't want to turn on the AC. But it is cooling down. It's 60 outside.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:32 AM »

Jackie don't read this. I don't want the sore finger. The hoouse is still to warm to sleep. It's still 80 in here. I don't want to turn on the AC. But it is cooling down. It's 60 outside.

You're making this really hard. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #273 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:41 AM »

God Bless
GE
Good Night Green Eyes, see you later today! 
Jackie all I know is you have to set your email to a POP serve thinging. It has special numbers. I would call who ever you got the computer from and ask them to walk you thru it. I have done it when I had an HP. GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 27, 2009, 03:54:42 AM »

66 outside here, but just think what tomorrow will bring........luv Texas weather!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #275 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:27 AM »

Jakcie and My Time meet BabKats we have been friends since Jr High School. That was a reaaly long time ago. BabsKats meet Jackie and MyTime
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #276 on: February 27, 2009, 03:59:32 AM »

Jakcie and My Time meet BabKats we have been friends since Jr High School. That was a reaaly long time ago. BabsKats meet Jackie and MyTime
GE
(self Edit) Jackie not Jakcie. Duh It's time for bed

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2009, 04:00:16 AM »

66 outside here, but just think what tomorrow will bring........luv Texas weather!

yep it's in the high 60's here too *Southeast Texas ... I do have my A/C on, can't stand to be warm.  But supposed to be in the mid-30's at night over the weekend so that will be nice.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2009, 04:02:55 AM »

yep it's in the high 60's here too *Southeast Texas ... I do have my A/C on, can't stand to be warm.  But supposed to be in the mid-30's at night over the weekend so that will be nice.
Ya it just keeps going up and down. We are in North Texas. I just couldn't make myself turn on the air In Feb.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2009, 04:03:44 AM »

GE
Hi BabsKats, nice to meet you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.