June 01, 2024, 05:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 104813 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: February 27, 2009, 11:57:24 PM »

I ate half of the Heath bar!!!  But I have started a new yoga class and you wouldnt believe how thin I am looking.  It involves moves that are similar to Pilates and you never stop moving.  You might go from a childs pose to downward dog and on and on.  I love it, love it, love it.  I may have to post a new picure cause I dont have chubby cheeks anymore and my hair is down to my bra!!!!

You have hair on your back???

I have a new exercise program too!!  I get up and walk all the way over to the trash and dump my ashtray!!  Then I walk all way the back to my chair!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: February 27, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   

It's on the house!!!

I love chocolate.  And I love your boat.  I cant decide who I want to live with.......  There is a Heath Bar in the pantry calling my name,  I am going to ask Rm to share it with me.  BRB.

You are the best kind of bartender!!  I might have to follow you home!! 

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   

Aren't you glad you didn't go to Destiny's!!    
Oh my gosh!!!  I am still troubled by all of that!!!

Don't let it get to you!!  You are and will make true, honest friends that really do care!!  I care!!!  XOX    Everything happens for a reason - usually good ones!!!  Afterall, YOU are getting PT!!  LOL   
I like you too, MT.  (Have you told PT yet that I am getting him???)

No, I thought I would surprise him!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2009, 12:00:42 AM »

Hi Monkeydoodle!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2009, 12:02:24 AM »

I ate half of the Heath bar!!!  But I have started a new yoga class and you wouldnt believe how thin I am looking.  It involves moves that are similar to Pilates and you never stop moving.  You might go from a childs pose to downward dog and on and on.  I love it, love it, love it.  I may have to post a new picure cause I dont have chubby cheeks anymore and my hair is down to my bra!!!!

I have a new exercise program too!!  I get up and walk all the way over to the trash and dump my ashtray!!  Then I walk all way the back to my chair!!   

Have you seen those new "electronic cigs".  They are cool!   No nicatine, or anything.  But I guess it looks and feels like smoking a cig.  They are all the latest in China!!!!  Hey where did Bearly go???  We were just talking and she hung up!!!  Waaaaaaaa!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »

Well, I am going to sleep.  Goodnite Mt, and Monkey Doodle and Anna and CBB and our guests!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

Have you seen those new "electronic cigs".  They are cool!   No nicatine, or anything.  But I guess it looks and feels like smoking a cig.  They are all the latest in China!!!!  Hey where did Bearly go???  We were just talking and she hung up!!!  Waaaaaaaa!

Talking on the phone??  She always vanishes!!     She made need a new job at the Monkey retreat - a vanishing bartender will not do!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

[IMG]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/tooconfused

hahahaha! omg.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: February 28, 2009, 12:07:10 AM »

Well, I am going to sleep.  Goodnite Mt, and Monkey Doodle and Anna and CBB and our guests!!!!

Good night Always 1 -

Sweet dreams!!!  Give RM a poke for me!!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

Good night Always 1 -

Sweet dreams!!!  Give RM a poke for me!!   

You Got it!!!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »

night to all who are hitting the bunkey...sweet dreams!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:41 AM »

Hi Peanut - 

You do know it is a holiday - don't you!!   
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:47 AM »

Hi Monkeydoodle!!   

About time!!! I thought you were ignoring me...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2009, 12:18:06 AM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   

It's on the house!!!

I love chocolate.  And I love your boat.  I cant decide who I want to live with.......  There is a Heath Bar in the pantry calling my name,  I am going to ask Rm to share it with me.  BRB.

You are the best kind of bartender!!  I might have to follow you home!! 

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   

Aren't you glad you didn't go to Destiny's!!    
Oh my gosh!!!  I am still troubled by all of that!!!

Don't let it get to you!!  You are and will make true, honest friends that really do care!!  I care!!!  XOX    Everything happens for a reason - usually good ones!!!  Afterall, YOU are getting PT!!  LOL   
I like you too, MT.  (Have you told PT yet that I am getting him???)

No, I thought I would surprise him!! 
He's still breathing? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2009, 12:19:31 AM »

Hi Monkeydoodle!!   

About time!!! I thought you were ignoring me...

No,  I would never!!  You are just so quiet....are you sure you have the right mom!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2009, 12:22:10 AM »

My Counsel has advised me to exercise my 5th amendment rights!!   

Now where did Peanut go?   ((((sigh))))
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2009, 12:22:18 AM »

We have a poster in the Natalee thread that used that monkey drinking as her avatar.  Friend of Monkeys.  Haven't seen her post in some time, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »

We have a poster in the Natalee thread that used that monkey drinking as her avatar.  Friend of Monkeys.  Haven't seen her post in some time, however.

Hi Anna,

How old is the Yorkie you are keeping.  What is her name??  Why her??  How long have you bred yorkies - oh, I have so many questions!!  LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2009, 12:26:21 AM »

My Counsel has advised me to exercise my 5th amendment rights!!  

Now where did Peanut go?   ((((sigh))))

That's right!  Never give out that kind of information.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2009, 12:27:03 AM »

Last time I saw her - she was in a hot tub with a cute guy!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

Hi Peanut - 

You do know it is a holiday - don't you!!   

of course i do, silly. i just thought everyone posted without pants on!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.