June 14, 2024, 01:01:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 105096 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: February 28, 2009, 01:49:43 AM »

Hi everbody, just wanted to stop in and say hello and now I have to go, Daytona tomorrow and Im really having second thoughts about Cupcake, but Hey Im gonna try and be strong!   Have  A GOOD NIGHT!

Hi HH!!! Sleep well knowing that you are doing a very unselfish thing and what is best for the pooch you love! AND he will stillhave you, too! His life is about to get great! No losses for anyone................ it's ALL good!!!

Night!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2009, 01:49:52 AM »

haha 'the nuthouse'!

but, erm, cbb, i dont have any!
Peanut, I thought maybe she was calling us all nuts.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »

Hi everbody, just wanted to stop in and say hello and now I have to go, Daytona tomorrow and Im really having second thoughts about Cupcake, but Hey Im gonna try and be strong!   Have  A GOOD NIGHT!

oh, hang in there hh, it will be ok! and if you change your mind, thats your prerogative, afterall!

have a good trip, ill miss you *hugssss*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:47 AM »

Anna - thanks for the heads up on the thread title.  I've fixed it and future posts will have the correction.  The previous old posts will still have the misspell and the only wat to fix is to edit each and every post in the thread. 

Did I do that? SOWWY!!!

It might be easier to rename the thread.....

I'd suggest, "The Nut House"        

I can spell that!!!  

Well, you can NOW but as this thread goes, the night is young!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:53 AM »

Anna - thanks for the heads up on the thread title.  I've fixed it and future posts will have the correction.  The previous old posts will still have the misspell and the only wat to fix is to edit each and every post in the thread. 

CBB will be happy to do it Klaas!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2009, 01:52:44 AM »

haha 'the nuthouse'!

shhh ge, i know, dont out me now!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2009, 01:54:01 AM »

Excuse me - Peanut and CBB - My Counsel is here!!  Although she has adviced me not to comment on your slenderest post - she did give me the OK to do this!!   

What "slenderest" post??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: February 28, 2009, 01:54:04 AM »

Good night HH - have a safe trip and becareful of Mr Fishman!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #528 on: February 28, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »

HH everything will work out for the best. You will still be able to she her. Have a safe trip.
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: February 28, 2009, 01:55:15 AM »

Excuse me - Peanut and CBB - My Counsel is here!!  Although she has adviced me not to comment on your slanderest post - she did give me the OK to do this!!   

What "slanderest" post??  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #530 on: February 28, 2009, 01:59:10 AM »

In all probability, I was most likely so FRAZZLED from trying to edit all of your posts on the previous thread, that I just had a momentary lapse of brain function due to exhaustion..................     
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 28, 2009, 02:00:20 AM »

Excuse me - Peanut and CBB - My Counsel is here!!  Although she has adviced me not to comment on your slenderest post - she did give me the OK to do this!!   

What "slenderest" post??

I don't know, maybe the ones about there being nuts here?   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #532 on: February 28, 2009, 02:01:42 AM »

haha 'the nuthouse'!

thumleft
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: February 28, 2009, 02:04:15 AM »

In all probability, I was most likely so FRAZZLED from trying to edit all of your posts on the previous thread, that I just had a momentary lapse of brain function due to exhaustion..................     

CBB - please come here
crazybabyborg
« Reply #534 on: February 28, 2009, 02:07:11 AM »

CBB - please come here

EEEEEEWwwwwwwwww

It's a BOOOGER   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 28, 2009, 02:07:17 AM »

CBB - please come here

i love that smilie!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: February 28, 2009, 02:09:06 AM »

JACKIE???

This thread is in DIRE need of your OCD..................

Please clean up the spelling errors and MY FACE, first.............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2009, 02:11:01 AM »

CBB - please come here

i love that smilie!

Your halo is tarnishing by the minute............just sayin...   Rolling Eyes
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2009, 02:11:23 AM »

boogers! there, i said it, BOOGERS!

*runs away cackling*

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2009, 02:12:33 AM »

CBB - please come here

EEEEEEWwwwwwwwww

It's a BOOOGER   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.