April 24, 2024, 02:30:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 104339 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: March 01, 2009, 07:14:43 PM »

Bearly, have you ever tried Yoga or Pilates???  After my 5 car head on accident, they had me on every medicine you can imagine.  I didnt walk for a year and was in a wheel chair.  I broke almost every bone in my body.  They told my family I would probably never walk.  But I didnt accept it and didnt want to take medicine.  After all the surgeries, I starte Pilates and Yoga.  I dont take any medicine now. 

WOW, God bless you A1!! 

Pain meds can fool your body into thinking you need them!  When my MOM finally got off all, including ambien - she never complained about pain or insomnia again!!  She actually felt better, her head was clear and she became her "old self" again!!  Just speaking from my own experience!! 

I really did not edit this, just pushed the wrong button, sorry MT

I try to never take them, but I have learned to take them when I need them or I wind up in really bad shape.  It also upsets my son because apparently I yell out or cry in my sleep when it is really bad.  He gets really scared.  He has autism and I really hate to add to his anxiety.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: March 01, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »

Pae 49 countdown!!!   

New, Fresh Cage coming up, and "DAILY" is spelled correctly!!!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #962 on: March 01, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

Come On Guys!  Remember childbirth.....................   PUSH!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 01, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

Wendi, your house is just beautiful.

I agree!!!  It must be quite a lot of work to take care of.

thank you, i used to have housekeepers but i always felt so lazy, i cleaned more when i had housekeepers. i didn't want them to think i was a slob and i hate people doing things for me!

wendi
crazybabyborg
« Reply #964 on: March 01, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

Wendi, your house is just beautiful.

I agree!!!  It must be quite a lot of work to take care of.

thank you, i used to have housekeepers but i always felt so lazy, i cleaned more when i had housekeepers. i didn't want them to think i was a slob and i hate people doing things for me!

wendi

I used to have help too, Wendi, and I know what you mean. I miss it though, because one day a week, isn't it nice to have the floors freshly mopped and everything dusted all at the same time??

Some day, I'm going to get help again!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: March 01, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »

15 to go!!!!!           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: March 01, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »

Hi Klaas!!! I see you up there!!!

I can spell D-a-i-l-y now!!!       
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: March 01, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »

Bearly, have you ever tried Yoga or Pilates???  After my 5 car head on accident, they had me on every medicine you can imagine.  I didnt walk for a year and was in a wheel chair.  I broke almost every bone in my body.  They told my family I would probably never walk.  But I didnt accept it and didnt want to take medicine.  After all the surgeries, I starte Pilates and Yoga.  I dont take any medicine now. 

WOW, God bless you A1!! 

Pain meds can fool your body into thinking you need them!  When my MOM finally got off all, including ambien - she never complained about pain or insomnia again!!  She actually felt better, her head was clear and she became her "old self" again!!  Just speaking from my own experience!! 

I try to never take them, but I have learned to take them when I need them or I wind up in really bad shape.  It also upsets my son because apparently I yell out or cry in my sleep when it is really bad.  He gets really scared.  He has autism and I really hate to add to his anxiety.

Oh Bearly, I will hug you very softly........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #968 on: March 01, 2009, 07:27:03 PM »

WOW, God bless you A1!! 

Sad Sad  im so sorry, bearly. its a tightrope between using when really really needed and trying to avoid them. my mil has had many surgeries on her spine and is in constant pain, but she will not take anything at all unless my fil insists upon it. she says trying to stay on the move as much as she can is what keeps her going cause shes terrified of the alternative.

physical therapy took quite awhile for her but has gradually helped. i have no good advice to give, i will just also say you will be in my prayers as well. *hug*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 01, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

LOL, pretend you don't see me, I'm not paying attention 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 01, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »

Someday  when Dolce is not busy, I will send her the picture of me the day the BIG raccoon decided to live in the attic!!!  My RM lived on a farm and would not go up and get it.  We had trapped it in a cage that allows you to set them free.  That and a can of tuna, and Rocky was in the cage!!!  Rm said, "I think I hear something in the cage"  I said "oh boy"  We went out to the garage, a sound came down from the attic like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Rm said, "go get him, honey!"  I went up and brought him down, Rm took him across town.  I am a fierce hunter!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 01, 2009, 07:31:51 PM »

*grabs knees*

crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: March 01, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »

LOL, pretend you don't see me, I'm not paying attention 

No problem! You were good for another post on page 49 so you've done a GREAT job!!!!     
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »

Someday  when Dolce is not busy, I will send her the picture of me the day the BIG raccoon decided to live in the attic!!!  My RM lived on a farm and would not go up and get it.  We had trapped it in a cage that allows you to set them free.  That and a can of tuna, and Rocky was in the cage!!!  Rm said, "I think I hear something in the cage"  I said "oh boy"  We went out to the garage, a sound came down from the attic like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Rm said, "go get him, honey!"  I went up and brought him down, Rm took him across town.  I am a fierce hunter!!!!

Raccoons are constantly in my trash cans, and it's hard to outsmart them! I have "paw prints" on my car everytime I leave it in the divewa overnight!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: March 01, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »

It' a kickline!!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: March 01, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »

4 to go!!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 01, 2009, 07:36:48 PM »

im doing my best to help!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: March 01, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »

I know Peanut! Me too!! PUSH!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: March 01, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.