April 19, 2024, 09:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257569 times)
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: March 01, 2009, 12:50:12 AM »

A letter that was sent to LE in October from a psychic. She put a diagram of where she felt Caylee would be found. Here's the link:

http://flawebhosting.net/germanshepard.pdf

The diagram clearly shows the grassy lane and the car going up and turning around (the deadend?)

It also shows the path the person took and where the remains are which suggests they where tossed or thrown away from the person.

Whoa!!  Now that just gave me goose bumps!!

That doc shows that the psychic noted..... "where the german shephard pees!!   

Kronk is a Dutch ( ie German) name.....and wasn't he in the bushes to relieve himself??!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: March 01, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »

A letter that was sent to LE in October from a psychic. She put a diagram of where she felt Caylee would be found. Here's the link:

http://flawebhosting.net/germanshepard.pdf

The diagram clearly shows the grassy lane and the car going up and turning around (the deadend?)

It also shows the path the person took and where the remains are which suggests they where tossed or thrown away from the person.

Thanks for bringing that over.  That is the tip we were all kidding about before Caylee was found and then speculated about when a man w/German name actually found her.

Didn't realize she had all that other info on there.  Very interesting IMO.  Wish we knew how to contact her to find out if she senses anything about poor little Hayleigh.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1022 on: March 01, 2009, 02:18:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys~

Sorry for the O/T, but we may get snow on the beach tonight and my DOG loves snow........y'all have a great night and thanks to everyone for standing up for our JSM and her DOG

And Wendi~I thought you'd enjoy seeing Dewie...thanks so much for taking extra peppermints to him.........love those fur babies.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1023 on: March 01, 2009, 02:21:27 AM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1024 on: March 01, 2009, 02:25:29 AM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended  ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)

I love forensics too, I really can't set down and watch a tv program unless there is a crime to solve.  I got really burnt out with doing therapy, (I saw way too many sex offenders) so I am trying to get into the Law Enforcement Academy.  I really wish I would have gone the route of forensics or criminal profiler.
[/quote]

I got burnt out as well.   Totally lost patience, which is not a good thing for a therapist.  Somehow I don't think it's so very therapeutic to say what I wanted to, to some clients,  'why don't you just stfu, grow up, get honest with yourself and others for a change'.        Thank goodness those thoughts were never voiced to a client. 

So while I wasn't happy at the same time to find out I had a heart condition, it was definitely a good thing for my clients that I took an early retirement.  Burnout happens to the best of us. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: March 01, 2009, 02:27:01 AM »

I believe all in this family are evil. Not all dysfunctional families are evil. The difference in the ones which run deep with evil is the constant lies and the cover ups. If one person speaks out with the truth, it ruins the evil. One of the most prevalent signs of evil is to confuse. Confusion runs rampant in the lies with the intent to make it confusing which is part of the evil itself. Most truly evil persons are of two minds.

I believe the generational evil is from GA side of the family,(the addiction) but encompasses Cindy as well though association and pretense. Pretense is always a part of a core evil. Pretense hides within and behind the person. That is why it is so hard to identify. When it is brought to the light, they immediately scream they are being attacked for no reason. They fall back into their mode to confuse and turn the tables on the accuser. This is meant to confuse the accuser and any bystanders. They feign illness, or weakness, or heart brokenness, none of which are true. They are still using the lies to confuse the attacker.

If you have noticed Cindy showed a progressively more ugly and secondary personality as to what was seen to outsiders. If you notice her pride overtakes her intelligence in her media appearances. Another sign is all of their total disregard for any authority. They consider their authority ultimate over others. The authority of LE meant nothing to them. They used their "confuse' methods even with LE. You can see that throughout this family, including Lee.

Evil kills......because that is it's ultimate purpose. Evil will always kill the weakest in the link. Poor little Caylee was not only the "light" in the family which could expose the lies, but also the weakest. That is why she was the one to die. Of the ones left the strongest evil will overtake the weaker evil, so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. I expect to see a lot of perverse things come out shortly.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: March 01, 2009, 02:27:36 AM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended  ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)

I love forensics too, I really can't set down and watch a tv program unless there is a crime to solve.  I got really burnt out with doing therapy, (I saw way too many sex offenders) so I am trying to get into the Law Enforcement Academy.  I really wish I would have gone the route of forensics or criminal profiler.

-----------------------

I got burnt out as well.   Totally lost patience, which is not a good thing for a therapist.  Somehow I don't think it's so very therapeutic to say what I wanted to, to some clients,  'why don't you just stfu, grow up, get honest with yourself and others for a change'.        Thank goodness those thoughts were never voiced to a client. 

So while I wasn't happy at the same time to find out I had a heart condition, it was definitely a good thing for my clients that I took an early retirement.  Burnout happens to the best of us. 

[/quote]

(editing to seperate the quotes... sorry)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: March 01, 2009, 02:29:07 AM »

Am hitting the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: March 01, 2009, 02:45:45 AM »

Am hitting the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests. 

Good night Wyks...take care of yourself and get well soon.  I can certainly understand the burn out that you and Boyzmom would feel in private practice.

You just can't take on other people's problems without some type of blocking mechanism.  I would have to put up a wall between us and talk through a tiny window..lol. (or borrow Searching's helmet).  I used to get sucked in easily when I was young..(probably why that field wasn't appetizing to me back when I was in school).   

Am hoping Boyzmom goes for the Forensics or Profiling w/LE...going to be her motivating cheerleader. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: March 01, 2009, 02:52:09 AM »

I believe all in this family are evil. Not all dysfunctional families are evil. The difference in the ones which run deep with evil is the constant lies and the cover ups. If one person speaks out with the truth, it ruins the evil. One of the most prevalent signs of evil is to confuse. Confusion runs rampant in the lies with the intent to make it confusing which is part of the evil itself. Most truly evil persons are of two minds.

I believe the generational evil is from GA side of the family,(the addiction) but encompasses Cindy as well though association and pretense. Pretense is always a part of a core evil. Pretense hides within and behind the person. That is why it is so hard to identify. When it is brought to the light, they immediately scream they are being attacked for no reason. They fall back into their mode to confuse and turn the tables on the accuser. This is meant to confuse the accuser and any bystanders. They feign illness, or weakness, or heart brokenness, none of which are true. They are still using the lies to confuse the attacker.

If you have noticed Cindy showed a progressively more ugly and secondary personality as to what was seen to outsiders. If you notice her pride overtakes her intelligence in her media appearances. Another sign is all of their total disregard for any authority. They consider their authority ultimate over others. The authority of LE meant nothing to them. They used their "confuse' methods even with LE. You can see that throughout this family, including Lee.

Evil kills......because that is it's ultimate purpose. Evil will always kill the weakest in the link. Poor little Caylee was not only the "light" in the family which could expose the lies, but also the weakest. That is why she was the one to die. Of the ones left the strongest evil will overtake the weaker evil, so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. I expect to see a lot of perverse things come out shortly.

Turbo..I know you keep reminding us about this ....please keep doing it!!! 

Yes indeed..they really are an evil bunch....truly and not just a figure of speech.  They could all be labled sociopaths, narcissistic, pathological liars, and so on...but the "cut to the chase" description is evil.  You can't find one "nice" or "normal" person sticking around them...why?  They run like hell when they get a whiff of what they are really about.... and only the evil ones, like them, stay.  That in itself is most telling.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: March 01, 2009, 04:17:24 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.

I know they can retrieve deleted messages.  This case here in Australia involving carly ryan, has actually taken so long, because Australian Federal Police were waiting on USA authorities to retrieve deleted messages from her myspace account.  Its a different situation, but Carly's killer knew her password, and the next day after her murder, he logged in and deleted a heap of messages he left her.  This case finally is going to trial, the hold up was due to getting all the delted myspace messages.  Im catching up still.  Sorry if this question has been answered. 

I know we have seen the text messages from KC's phone but I really do not know anything about MySpace or Facebook.  If someone deleted the messages there can Facebook or MySpace retrieve messages back for a period of time?
I'm sure if that can be done, it has been done. And if there are messages from ZG to Casey online, I'm sure Casey made those comments herself.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: March 01, 2009, 04:20:57 AM »

wow I stuffed that up, this was my reply:

I know they can retrieve deleted messages.  This case here in Australia involving carly ryan, has actually taken so long, because Australian Federal Police were waiting on USA authorities to retrieve deleted messages from her myspace account.  Its a different situation, but Carly's killer knew her password, and the next day after her murder, he logged in and deleted a heap of messages he left her.  This case finally is going to trial, the hold up was due to getting all the delted myspace messages.  Im catching up still.  Sorry if this question has been answered. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: March 01, 2009, 04:29:40 AM »

Hey, you guys remember the 'vicks' that some of us rubbed on our feet?    

Yeah.. well I'm here to tell ya that it does not work after all.  *cries* 

It went from a cold and bad cough, to the flu and worse cough, to bronchial pneumonia, pleurisy, an even worse cough, and now a broken rib. 

The pain meds are something else tho!!   

Just started them this morning and am having a hard time focusing my eyes, so am gonna go take a nap.  Will leave this on in case of something crazy happening, just yell, ok?   

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTT on vicks!!   

LOL Wyks, That remedy was told to me by an alod aussie lady also.  All it did was make me sick, cos Im very sensitive to strong smells.  It does work for some people tho.  This same old lady told me at the first sign of a sore throat, dampen a tea towel (think you call them something else in USA, you know what you dry dishes with), wet it with tepid water, wrap around your thorat and sleep.  She swore by that remedy too.  The best thing for a flu or cold is get a flu shot. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: March 01, 2009, 04:41:36 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Most of you all don't know me but I read here all the time.  I post mainly in the NH thread.  Anyway, I was reading about the Vicks not working and (sorry for O/T) does anyone have any home remedy for bad cold, congestion in chest??  My husband (stubborn) won't go to doctor and he is worrying me to death.  Using over the counter stuff but still feels so rotten.  I can go to another thread if anyone has an answer to help me. 

On, and I have a dog, Berkley, he is adorable.  He is a pit bull, he is beautiful, loving, and fun!!!  Whoops, didn't take too many pages I hope. 

On topic.  Can anyone say "DYSFUNCTIONAL".  WTH...... Do the Ants have any sane people in their extended family?  'Cause I ain't seeing it in them. 

In my very humble opinion, Cin, George, and Lee are boxed in.  They need time to devise their next move.  The noose just keeps getting tighter and tighter.

Hi KYcat
Steam inhalations work well.  Boil some water, place in a bowl, and a towel round his head, over the bowl, will help loosen the flem.  I know you can buy those steam things u plug in (vapourizes?)  and shut the bedroom door, steam works wonders.  My lil cousin suffered cystic fibrosis, and the thing that helped her clear up her congestion, was lay her on a wedge of foam, so her head was lower than her chest, and with cupped hands, gently smack on the back area.  You could maybe use pillows, but the idea is to get the flem loosened, and instead of it falling back, in this position theres no other way but cough it out.  This was an old cystic fibrosis remedy. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: March 01, 2009, 04:52:43 AM »

how are all of them making a living lately? I had read that their home was mortgaged to the hilt...did not have the funds to get Casey out of jail....$50,000 right as collateral? they didn't have that? no savings after all this time of marriage and working together all these years? Course maybe they are having to pay back the money that Casey Ho stole and pay off the credit cards that she used without permission? But still, who is paying their house payment and buying groceries these days? no one seems to be working in that household...
Remember, they sold the rights to some photos of Caylee. Scum, dirty rotten low-down freekin' scum.

I totally agree.  The money is pouring in dont worry about that.  Like you said photos, and interviews, do not disregard future promises of interviews and book deals.  Has Cindy quit her job?  They plan on living the good life now.  Pond dwellers, lower than a snakes belly.  A fool would doubt they wont make money from Caylees murder.  Even bozo knew his client had no money, but his future will be secured with "blood money"  cos that is what it is.  Even the law cannot stop this.  There are so many flaws in the "profitting off a murder" is not allowed.  CASEY cant profit, but any member in her family can, bozo can, and if he doesnt then, his wife can make the book deal.  There are so many ways around this stupid law. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: March 01, 2009, 05:12:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Most of you all don't know me but I read here all the time.  I post mainly in the NH thread.  Anyway, I was reading about the Vicks not working and (sorry for O/T) does anyone have any home remedy for bad cold, congestion in chest??  My husband (stubborn) won't go to doctor and he is worrying me to death.  Using over the counter stuff but still feels so rotten.  I can go to another thread if anyone has an answer to help me. 

On, and I have a dog, Berkley, he is adorable.  He is a pit bull, he is beautiful, loving, and fun!!!  Whoops, didn't take too many pages I hope. 

On topic.  Can anyone say "DYSFUNCTIONAL".  WTH...... Do the Ants have any sane people in their extended family?  'Cause I ain't seeing it in them. 

In my very humble opinion, Cin, George, and Lee are boxed in.  They need time to devise their next move.  The noose just keeps getting tighter and tighter.

Hi KYcat
Steam inhalations work well.  Boil some water, place in a bowl, and a towel round his head, over the bowl, will help loosen the flem.  I know you can buy those steam things u plug in (vapourizes?)  and shut the bedroom door, steam works wonders.  My lil cousin suffered cystic fibrosis, and the thing that helped her clear up her congestion, was lay her on a wedge of foam, so her head was lower than her chest, and with cupped hands, gently smack on the back area.  You could maybe use pillows, but the idea is to get the flem loosened, and instead of it falling back, in this position theres no other way but cough it out.  This was an old cystic fibrosis remedy. 

hey kt, i raised 2 boys with asthma and the whole bunch of us have sinus problems.  I spent many nights sitting on the toilet seat (down) with a child on my lap who couldn't stop coughing.  it always helps.  it's kind of like a spa and helps rid the body of toxins.....course don't know if anyone wants to follow the advice of the JuJu.....

Regrets, I've had a few......
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: March 01, 2009, 05:19:48 AM »

am i all alone?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: March 01, 2009, 05:27:42 AM »

Hi Ju Im here, but on msn with my son bbs OK

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1038 on: March 01, 2009, 05:34:53 AM »

Hey, you guys remember the 'vicks' that some of us rubbed on our feet?    

Yeah.. well I'm here to tell ya that it does not work after all.  *cries* 

It went from a cold and bad cough, to the flu and worse cough, to bronchial pneumonia, pleurisy, an even worse cough, and now a broken rib. 

The pain meds are something else tho!!   

Just started them this morning and am having a hard time focusing my eyes, so am gonna go take a nap.  Will leave this on in case of something crazy happening, just yell, ok?   

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTT on vicks!!   

Hi Wyks....I hope you're feeling better soon !!

I used the "Vicks Foot Treatment" on my daughter a few weeks back and it worked
great !!! We had some high test cough syrup to back it up just in case but I wanted to try this out...she got well in a couple of days but the cough stopped that night and she slept thru the night for the first time in days..now we can save the syrup for future use.

perhaps it has to do with what is causing the coughing ??

Take the meds that work (everyone is different) and get better soon...who else will laugh at my bad jokes if you're not here..

Hey Wyks....You weren't supposed to go out to the club and dance the night away!! Or maybe you were looking for Zanny to rub your feet!!   
Rest up today as tomorrow should be fun.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1039 on: March 01, 2009, 05:41:35 AM »

Thank You GoldenOldie for your response.  I am trying to drag him to the doctor now.  We are both too old to take chances. 

Thanks again.

Mix up a batch of things he hates...Mustard, cloves, vicks, cheese..Get my drift...Now rub it all over his chest and throat and make him eat a bit. Put a heating pad on him for an hour.

Tell him it must be done 4 x a day....................He might just go to the DR. after a day of this.

BTW...Old "I love Lucy" episode.  Yes, I still watch it sometimes and I always still laugh. She even put it on his head and put a plastic cap over it!! Yikes

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.