April 20, 2024, 01:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257628 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: March 01, 2009, 07:28:55 AM »

Morning all!  Guess I have to go make my own coffee ... <<Newfie shuffles off to the kitchen>>
good morning newf, go grab a coffee, or you can share my zuccinni mash if you like 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1061 on: March 01, 2009, 07:29:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Gotta have more coffee.Been waiting on snow.  Not happening.
But I am happy Casey is in jail. 

Good morning Trimm -- I am waiting on the snow too.  I hope I am not disappointed -- I live in the south and don't get much snow here.  We would love it.

Pooky...I did not see you there. If you ever get to NY you must call me and I will show little Pooks some snow. We went tubing 2 nights ago and it was such fun. The hills here are vast and the snowmobiles run us up the mountain for maximum thrills..............................................
It reeks havic on the garden but is anyone planting yet??

Someone sure has planted doubt about Lee. It was Lee 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: March 01, 2009, 07:33:34 AM »

good morning monkeys-didnt have time to read  all of Lee sad tale.  He said Z took Caylee to teach KC a lesson.  What was the lesson?  KC never said she had any problems with Z-so why was Z so mad at her that she would take Caylee. 
  I wonder what Cindy did to KC and Lee to make them such NUTS
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning Trimm -- I am waiting on the snow too.  I hope I am not disappointed -- I live in the south and don't get much snow here.  We would love it.

Pooky...I did not see you there. If you ever get to NY you must call me and I will show little Pooks some snow. We went tubing 2 nights ago and it was such fun. The hills here are vast and the snowmobiles run us up the mountain for maximum thrills..............................................

Good Morning Scarlett -- How exciting!  My husband is from Weschester County, Peekskill (sp) -- we want to take her in the next year or so -- where are you?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: March 01, 2009, 07:36:39 AM »

Missed Newfi too.

Did everyone see my name in a marque Newfi made for me?? I was pleasantly surprised.

The more I think about it, Ryan would of been my choice for a boyfriend and Cindy liked him as well. But both Casey and Ryan maintain it was just a friendship. Caylee looked happy with him and him with her.  Poor baby

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: March 01, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »

hi trim
im eating zucchinni puree    out the saucepan to save dirtying a bowl.  I live on mashed vegies.  Prolly same slop casey gets in prison   

I hope Casey has gained 20 lbs . 
She eats better than alot of working people I'm sure.
    It's snowing..gotta go outside. BBL      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: March 01, 2009, 07:42:33 AM »

OK this is it, Im going to bed, goodnight my dear monkey friends, and see you all in a week.  LOL @ Trim, hope casey is a porker, she will need some extra weight to stand up to big Bertha in mainstream.     hugs and kisses to you all 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: March 01, 2009, 07:43:26 AM »

Have A wonderful time and come back and tell us all about it.

Think of SAM if you get nervous. He paved the way for us all. Peace and Be Safe  xo

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: March 01, 2009, 07:46:00 AM »

OK this is it, Im going to bed, goodnight my dear monkey friends, and see you all in a week.  LOL @ Trim, hope casey is a porker, she will need some extra weight to stand up to big Bertha in mainstream.     hugs and kisses to you all 

Good night Lucinda -- Have a great time on your trip.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: March 01, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »

(Got sidetracked ...)

Bye Lucinda!  Have a wonderful trip!  See you in a week! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:14 AM »

good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,,
it is raining here in north florida, and it is going to be cold again in the morning, 29 degrees. Gardens are already planted here, we just have to cover them up, if temps get too cold for too long.

Lucinda, hope you make a safe trip..
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: March 01, 2009, 08:04:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning Scarlett -- How exciting!  My husband is from Weschester County, Peekskill (sp) -- we want to take her in the next year or so -- where are you?

OMG...We are going to have to leave here to talk.   I request Klaas give my e-mail to PookyBear Please.
I think that's how you do it. SHE is everywhere, all knowing, always watching...

I am about 40 minutes from Monticello Raceway....If you know about the ponies or are from this area,you know about where this is. I am "on up" the highway Rt. 17 for a spell. It would be fun to meet a monkey friend.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1072 on: March 01, 2009, 08:15:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

OMG...We are going to have to leave here to talk.   I request Klaas give my e-mail to PookyBear Please.
I think that's how you do it. SHE is everywhere, all knowing, always watching...

I am about 40 minutes from Monticello Raceway....If you know about the ponies or are from this area,you know about where this is. I am "on up" the highway Rt. 17 for a spell. It would be fun to meet a monkey friend.

Morning Monkeys!! Ms. Scarrlett, Klaas said she doesn't give out addys anymore. What we do now is make up a trash email, like mine is deadnotsleeping@ymail.com and you post that, then when the monkey emails you, you can talk through that one or give them your real one if you desire. I welcome any monkey to email me, i love getting to know these people I hang out with every day! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1073 on: March 01, 2009, 08:19:29 AM »

it is raining here in north florida, and it is going to be cold again in the morning, 29 degrees. Gardens are already planted here, we just have to cover them up, if temps get too cold for too long.

mioyshi, good morning! I've been thinking about you! Remember when you said you wanted a buddy to give info to? I will gladly hold your info private if you desire. I love reading your posts and you give off an almost zen quality when I read you. Just a suggestion, cause I think of it every time I see your name.  My email is deadnotsleeping@ymail.com and for those of you who think that email is weird, it's from Dr. Horrible. Hee hee, if you haven't watched it, Google it. Anyone that likes Joss Whedon will appreciate it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1074 on: March 01, 2009, 08:21:05 AM »

Have a great time on your trip - hug your son for me!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: March 01, 2009, 08:27:58 AM »

mioyshi, good morning! I've been thinking about you! Remember when you said you wanted a buddy to give info to? I will gladly hold your info private if you desire. I love reading your posts and you give off an almost zen quality when I read you. Just a suggestion, cause I think of it every time I see your name.  My email is deadnotsleeping@ymail.com and for those of you who think that email is weird, it's from Dr. Horrible. Hee hee, if you haven't watched it, Google it. Anyone that likes Joss Whedon will appreciate it.

Good Morning Boo...Thank you for the kind jesture, one I will take you up on. As I do not have fake emails, I will mail you @ dead,, then give you my addy.
You can also contact me on myspace, just ask them for, Mioyshi.
( and no, my space there is not the pimpest you will ever find, it is just me..smiles
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: March 01, 2009, 08:37:49 AM »

Just popping in to say good morning monkeys! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 01, 2009, 08:41:14 AM »

Where have you been little missy!?  I had to make my own coffee this morning!  You and SS were no where to be found ....   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: March 01, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »

Good Morning All!!
It's snowing here!!  The girl's are getting dressed to go play in it now!
Trimm, you've got to be getting snow now! 

Have a great day all! BBL! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: March 01, 2009, 08:49:56 AM »

good morning quiet....

and boo, I sent you a mail....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.