April 20, 2024, 04:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257635 times)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: March 01, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »

If they're talking they're lying.  I say keep duct tape over their mouths until they testify.  Let them know how that feels.

I hate the whole bunch of them.  Why they are so special I will never understand.  If it were me i'd be under the jail right now.

Makes me so mad.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1121 on: March 01, 2009, 10:35:15 AM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 
Now that you are here No Rose, I will explain what I meant by small.

I meant that even though Lee is a big man, he seems to have what we call here LITTLE MAN SYNDROME. Little guys that try to make up for being small, try and cop an attitude and act like they are a big guy. Lee feels inadequate about himself, so he trys to act tough, but really he is just a little pos. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: March 01, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »

If they're talking they're lying.  I say keep duct tape over their mouths until they testify.  Let them know how that feels.

I hate the whole bunch of them.  Why they are so special I will never understand.  If it were me i'd be under the jail right now.

Makes me so mad.
Yep, I hate the whole lot of them too. I don't know how they get away with their lies, covering up evidence and they don't go to jail. Why do they get a free pass? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1123 on: March 01, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »

I posted this in the Haleigh thread regarding Haleigh's Mom putting Jr. on Geraldo, but it applies here too:

See what a shining example Cindy Anthony is to all parents whose children go missing?

You too can earn extra cash while grieving for your child!!

The Anthony handbook on cashing in on your missing family member. It will teach you how to threaten to sue people who try to post a picture of the missing child, how to thwart efforts of people willing to search for the missing child, how to hold out for the highest dollar amount at television stations and magazines and even how to spin a story to show your version of the truth! If you act now, you will also receive, at no additional charge, "Micro-managing your families life!", "How to put on a Memorial within days" and Cindy's greatest hits that include "Good-bye Caylee Marie!". Act now! This is a limited offer!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: March 01, 2009, 10:41:24 AM »

I posted this in the Haleigh thread regarding Haleigh's Mom putting Jr. on Geraldo, but it applies here too:

See what a shining example Cindy Anthony is to all parents whose children go missing?

The Anthony handbook on cashing in on your missing family member. It will teach you how to threaten to sue people who try to post a picture of the missing child, how to thwart efforts of people willing to search for the missing child, how to hold out for the highest dollar amount at television stations and magazines and even how to spin a story to show your version of the truth! If you act now, you will also receive, at no additional charge, "Micro-managing your families life!", "How to put on a Memorial within days" and Cindy's greatest hits that include "Good-bye Caylee Marie!". Act now! This is a limited offer!!
Did Haleigh's mom get paid for putting that little boy on Geraldo? I just don't get it. When did having a missing child become a money maker?

I remember bits about NH and how Beth was on TV every night. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don't believe she would have taken one red cent for her appearances. She just wanted her daughter back and the public to know that Natalee was missing.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: March 01, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »

Sorry ... but I'm too lazy to switch threads ... so putting this here ...

COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP?!  That little boy sitting there trying to eat his snack ... and mom hitting him with a barrage of very leading questions!  IMO that kid didn't see anything ... mom is behind that story!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: March 01, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »

Sorry ... but I'm too lazy to switch threads ... so putting this here ...

COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP?!  That little boy sitting there trying to eat his snack ... and mom hitting him with a barrage of very leading questions!  IMO that kid didn't see anything ... mom is behind that story!
Hi Newfie. Was she hitting him with questions on Geraldo? JSM doesn't know much about this case. TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 01, 2009, 10:58:09 AM »

Gotta go get ready for church monkeys. We have a new long winded priest so goodness knows when I will be back in the cage.  Stay warm all snow monkeys. JSM

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: March 01, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »

OMG Boo!  This is freakin' funny as hell!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1129 on: March 01, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »

Gotta go get ready for church monkeys. We have a new long winded priest so goodness knows when I will be back in the cage.  Stay warm all snow monkeys. JSM

Stay warm JSM, maybe you can do a spin in the parking lot on your ice skates!! We'll keep the light on for you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 01, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »

Stay warm JSM, maybe you can do a spin in the parking lot on your ice skates!! We'll keep the light on for you!!
We don't have any snow or ice  I want an ice day tomorrow if we get a document dump. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: March 01, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »

Keep getting kicked out ... guess that's karma telling me to get off my butt and go to the grocery!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1132 on: March 01, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »

I got kicked out, but wanted to reply to JSM and the Little Man Syndrome, now I understand. I guess my mind was in the gutter. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: March 01, 2009, 11:30:18 AM »

I went back to the Haleigh News articles on the First Coast News.  I found this article and also a video of George Anthony when in Satsuma.  Not sure if someone is still forwarding info to John Morgan to confirm that George was in the media.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=131173

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: March 01, 2009, 11:39:44 AM »

Does anyone have the court time for tomorrow??

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 01, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »

Good morning monkeys!    Well I'll be this Jersey girl woke up to snow in Mississippi...gotta admit without the traffic & a mountain of it, its rather pretty.

Before I turned in last night I wanted to check something Lee said in part 4 from the WFTV links.  As a result it led me down the nauseating path of having to listen  again after I picked up on something.  About 1/4 way thru part 4 Lee uses his middle finger to his nose & then rests it on his cheek - I said "no way, is he..." so it forced me to watch again.  Then again he does it again 3/4 of the way thru Part 4.  In part 5 about halfway thru Morgan is asking Lee if he felt it was a blockbuster when Casey told him about JBP, you can clearly see Lee is agitated by these questions and sure enough he takes his middle finger and rests it on his cheek - he knows this was being videotaped it is my believe that he was indeed giving Morgan the finger!   His arrogance, over the top inappropriate laughter (nerves would have a few chuckles but not to the extent that he displayed) and multitide of lies support this observation just like Obama and Bill Clinton were caught doing trying to be subtle.

Another thing Im surprised we havent discussed that I noticed, Lee made it perfectly clear that the reason they had the memorial was so that Casey could watch it since she couldnt get out of jail so he just admitted that Cindy's motive for this memorial was NOT for the public but for Casey.    There is no mistaking it because he repeated it & said that this was all his mother's plan & she arranged everything, including her "America's Got Talent" singing debut & made for TV movie "Goodbye Caylee Marie" with microphone in hand at the end of their farce.   He stated that if he had a say so he would have had a very private memorial (agrees with sister apparently).    He said that he wears two bracelets, one for Casey & one for Caylee, so yes one of them is a cremation bracelet.  My stomach turned hearing him admit this because this makes it quite clear that they used this precious babygirl's memorial to get messages to Casey & to garner sympathy from the public on her behalf and their own.    Lee attempted to cover his comments at the memorial just like Brad Conway did BUT knowing they designed this memorial for Casey's benefit tells me he was indeed speaking ONLY to Casey & the idiot didnt realize he just gave that away too.    Im also now convinced that the teddy bear Cindy was hugging & placed on the tiny table altar with a Casey/Caylee photo was indeed a cremation teddy bear, how they could put Caylee's remains besides a picture of her murderer is beyond comprehension...this family is just pure evil.   It makes my blood boil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 01, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »

March 9, 2009 National Enquirer (sorry got cut off a bit on the right)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: March 01, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »

Does anyone have the court time for tomorrow??
4:15 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 01, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »

Good morning monkeys!    Well I'll be this Jersey girl woke up to snow in Mississippi...gotta admit without the traffic & a mountain of it, its rather pretty.

Before I turned in last night I wanted to check something Lee said in part 4 from the WFTV links.  As a result it led me down the nauseating path of having to listen  again after I picked up on something.  About 1/4 way thru part 4 Lee uses his middle finger to his nose & then rests it on his cheek - I said "no way, is he..." so it forced me to watch again.  Then again he does it again 3/4 of the way thru Part 4.  In part 5 about halfway thru Morgan is asking Lee if he felt it was a blockbuster when Casey told him about JBP, you can clearly see Lee is agitated by these questions and sure enough he takes his middle finger and rests it on his cheek - he knows this was being videotaped it is my believe that he was indeed giving Morgan the finger!   His arrogance, over the top inappropriate laughter (nerves would have a few chuckles but not to the extent that he displayed) and multitide of lies support this observation just like Obama and Bill Clinton were caught doing trying to be subtle.

Another thing Im surprised we havent discussed that I noticed, Lee made it perfectly clear that the reason they had the memorial was so that Casey could watch it since she couldnt get out of jail so he just admitted that Cindy's motive for this memorial was NOT for the public but for Casey.    There is no mistaking it because he repeated it & said that this was all his mother's plan & she arranged everything, including her "America's Got Talent" singing debut & made for TV movie "Goodbye Caylee Marie" with microphone in hand at the end of their farce.   He stated that if he had a say so he would have had a very private memorial (agrees with sister apparently).    He said that he wears two bracelets, one for Casey & one for Caylee, so yes one of them is a cremation bracelet.  My stomach turned hearing him admit this because this makes it quite clear that they used this precious babygirl's memorial to get messages to Casey & to garner sympathy from the public on her behalf and their own.    Lee attempted to cover his comments at the memorial just like Brad Conway did BUT knowing they designed this memorial for Casey's benefit tells me he was indeed speaking ONLY to Casey & the idiot didnt realize he just gave that away too.    Im also now convinced that the teddy bear Cindy was hugging & placed on the tiny table altar with a Casey/Caylee photo was indeed a cremation teddy bear, how they could put Caylee's remains besides a picture of her murderer is beyond comprehension...this family is just pure evil.   It makes my blood boil!

I'm postive that teddy bear had Caylee's remains in it, you could tell that it wasn't just a plain bear by the way Cindy was holding it, and then for it to be set down by the pic. What is the bracelet he wears for Casey, I love you Casey be brave, what nonsense. Now the other bracelet I'm very certain is a cremation bracelet, after viewing those awhile ago. Sure that entire memorial was for Casey's benefit, and she could have cared less. Maybe that's where we will see Cindy next, appearing on American Idol or America's Got Talent. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: March 01, 2009, 12:07:58 PM »

Good morning you all!!!  Its going to be a good week!!!  We get to see our favorite girl tomorrow and maybe more Info from the courts. (dont like to say doc dumps, that sounds so anal)  Soooooooooooooooooooooo, Casey, dont eat salt today, or youll be puffy tomorrow, try to borrow something cute to wear (maybe Lee has something) and put your best foot forward, cause you know we will be watching!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.