April 26, 2024, 08:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258007 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: March 01, 2009, 12:09:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas for posting that. That pair of boots shown, look like rain boots, certainly not the type of boots Casey looks like she would wear. And why the talk about blood? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: March 01, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »

Good morning you all!!!  Its going to be a good week!!!  We get to see our favorite girl tomorrow and maybe more Info from the courts. (dont like to say doc dumps, that sounds so anal)  Soooooooooooooooooooooo, Casey, dont eat salt today, or youll be puffy tomorrow, try to borrow something cute to wear (maybe Lee has something) and put your best foot forward, cause you know we will be watching!!!!
Good advice, and lets hope her hair is done better then last time. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: March 01, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »

Does anyone have the court time for tomorrow??

Not until 4:15pm....I hope there are new docs to keep us busy until then

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: March 01, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »

A letter that was sent to LE in October from a psychic. She put a diagram of where she felt Caylee would be found. Here's the link:

http://flawebhosting.net/germanshepard.pdf

The diagram clearly shows the grassy lane and the car going up and turning around (the deadend?)

It also shows the path the person took and where the remains are which suggests they where tossed or thrown away from the person.

Turbo -- here is a link of another psychic and many of the things she said have happened.  Thought you and others might be interested.  http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=306247503&blogID=419212033

BUMP. 

I've been in lurking mode, trying to catch-up.  Read the psychic info and the one I've highlighted in brown has a lot of "correct" info.  What really bothers me is how it starts out that KC is possibly connected to what I interpret as something like the mob, or a group that people really fear, such as LA (although, in addition, he evidentally has his own *** caught in the ringer.)  Maybe I'm just reading more into what was said.   It's just spooky, though.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: March 01, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »

Okay.  So the blue didn't turn to brown.      Anyway, it's the second site.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: March 01, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

good morning monkeys-didnt have time to read  all of Lee sad tale.  He said Z took Caylee to teach KC a lesson.  What was the lesson?  KC never said she had any problems with Z-so why was Z so mad at her that she would take Caylee. 
  I wonder what Cindy did to KC and Lee to make them such NUTS
  please does anyone of you smart monkeys know what KC did to Zanny to make her take Caylee -it stands to reason if you want to teach someone a lesson they must have done soemthing to you
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 01, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »

I believe all in this family are evil. Not all dysfunctional families are evil. The difference in the ones which run deep with evil is the constant lies and the cover ups. If one person speaks out with the truth, it ruins the evil. One of the most prevalent signs of evil is to confuse. Confusion runs rampant in the lies with the intent to make it confusing which is part of the evil itself. Most truly evil persons are of two minds.

I believe the generational evil is from GA side of the family,(the addiction) but encompasses Cindy as well though association and pretense. Pretense is always a part of a core evil. Pretense hides within and behind the person. That is why it is so hard to identify. When it is brought to the light, they immediately scream they are being attacked for no reason. They fall back into their mode to confuse and turn the tables on the accuser. This is meant to confuse the accuser and any bystanders. They feign illness, or weakness, or heart brokenness, none of which are true. They are still using the lies to confuse the attacker.

If you have noticed Cindy showed a progressively more ugly and secondary personality as to what was seen to outsiders. If you notice her pride overtakes her intelligence in her media appearances. Another sign is all of their total disregard for any authority. They consider their authority ultimate over others. The authority of LE meant nothing to them. They used their "confuse' methods even with LE. You can see that throughout this family, including Lee.

Evil kills......because that is it's ultimate purpose. Evil will always kill the weakest in the link. Poor little Caylee was not only the "light" in the family which could expose the lies, but also the weakest. That is why she was the one to die. Of the ones left the strongest evil will overtake the weaker evil, so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. I expect to see a lot of perverse things come out shortly.

Turbo..I know you keep reminding us about this ....please keep doing it!!! 

Yes indeed..they really are an evil bunch....truly and not just a figure of speech.  They could all be labled sociopaths, narcissistic, pathological liars, and so on...but the "cut to the chase" description is evil.  You can't find one "nice" or "normal" person sticking around them...why?  They run like hell when they get a whiff of what they are really about.... and only the evil ones, like them, stay.  That in itself is most telling.

I believe this is why the average person can't understand these people. We have no point of reference to such evil. I believe that is why many people wanted to believe in the beginning this was an accident. People cannot comprehend brutally murdering a 34 month old baby, but it is done everyday.

That is why even their speech patterns are so strange to us, they use speech to confuse. The confusion and lies are part of their existence, not their personality. It is their method of covering the evil.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: March 01, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »

Okay.  So the blue didn't turn to brown.      Anyway, it's the second site.
Thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 01, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »

good morning monkeys-didnt have time to read  all of Lee sad tale.  He said Z took Caylee to teach KC a lesson.  What was the lesson?  KC never said she had any problems with Z-so why was Z so mad at her that she would take Caylee. 
  please does anyone of you smart monkeys know what KC did to Zanny to make her take Caylee -it stands to reason if you want to teach someone a lesson they must have done soemthing to you
Well that's what so darn weird, Lee didn't know, what the lesson was for, maybe because she wasn't a good mother. It's just plain nuts. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: March 01, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »

Turbo, over on WS there is a poster on the depo thread near the last few pages that has put together some info about ZG's myspace that she believes Casey put together, it is extremely interesting. I have no idea how to bring something like that over to look at, wondered if you have read that, and what you think?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: March 01, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I seem to be quite obsessed with obscure bits in this case.  I just realized, and I am sure that most of you had already figured this out.  The hat found at JBP probably was Caylee's and was planted there by Casey, trying to give some credence to the Zanny story.

I never have been able to figure out what the book in Casey's room was.  "Bringing Down the House", was not the gambling book, and I do not believe it was the yearbook from her  high school, as I believe that it is still named "The Grenadiers"

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: March 01, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

Turbo, over on WS there is a poster on the depo thread near the last few pages that has put together some info about ZG's myspace that she believes Casey put together, it is extremely interesting. I have no idea how to bring something like that over to look at, wondered if you have read that, and what you think?

I haven't, but will go read it. Thanks for the info.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: March 01, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »

Well that's what so darn weird, Lee didn't know, what the lesson was for, maybe because she wasn't a good mother. It's just plain nuts. 
  Thanks for the reply-I should have know-you would think one of them would have come up with an explanation.  This family is one for the books-but they seem to get away with everything they do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 01, 2009, 12:59:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I seem to be quite obsessed with obscure bits in this case.  I just realized, and I am sure that most of you had already figured this out.  The hat found at JBP probably was Caylee's and was planted there by Casey, trying to give some credence to the Zanny story.

I never have been able to figure out what the book in Casey's room was.  "Bringing Down the House", was not the gambling book, and I do not believe it was the yearbook from her  high school, as I believe that it is still named "The Grenadiers"
I had not figured that out about the hat, and Casey planting it at the park.  I have know idea about the book in Casey's bedroom, but it would be interesting to find out.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: March 01, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

I'm going WAY out on a limb here.  This is really out in left field.  But, here it goes:  What "IF" this damned family is involved with the mob and owes their souls to the company store?  All that was needed was for one of them to get involved.  That could explain their continual crazy lies and "maybe" where their financial support keeps coming from.  It could have started with GA and his gambling.  Or, KC & her hooking.  Or maybe something else not thought of, yet.  Everyone seems to be up to their eyeballs in shi*t, other than just KC murdering Caylee, which she did!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »

I had not figured that out about the hat, and Casey planting it at the park.  I have know idea about the book in Casey's bedroom, but it would be interesting to find out.

Are you guys talking about that female baseball cap, which I think was pink or had pink on it?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: March 01, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »

I think the public would be more receptive to Casey if she wore a white shirt, little makeup and her hair up in a pony tail like she did earlier in the case.  It makes her look young, vunerable. Last time it was so phony, everyone by now knows the real Casey!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 01, 2009, 01:12:10 PM »

Are you guys talking about that female baseball cap, which I think was pink or had pink on it?
Yes and I believe the word Princess on it. I don't know about the mob, but I do wonder if there is more with George and that scam/on-line gambling story.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 01, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »

I think the public would be more receptive to Casey if she wore a white shirt, little makeup and her hair up in a pony tail like she did earlier in the case.  It makes her look young, vunerable. Last time it was so phony, everyone by now knows the real Casey!!! 
I agree, the younger looking the better, if I was on the defense team.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 01, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »

A1, you just made me think of something I heard years ago from an old attorney friend.  He explained to me how a defendant is intentionally dressed in a certain way & coached to act like a character in a play, and how many times that person and the defense goes through mock trials to see the reaction of people, even though those people are not the actual jury.  In otherwords, it's like a big staged production. 

Maybe we'll see a lot of variations to KC's dress and hair.  Since the whole damned bunch seems to get by with murder and more, maybe the rules will be bent to allow her to wear make-up, too. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.