March 29, 2024, 08:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254321 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: March 01, 2009, 01:22:53 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I seem to be quite obsessed with obscure bits in this case.  I just realized, and I am sure that most of you had already figured this out.  The hat found at JBP probably was Caylee's and was planted there by Casey, trying to give some credence to the Zanny story.

I never have been able to figure out what the book in Casey's room was.  "Bringing Down the House", was not the gambling book, and I do not believe it was the yearbook from her  high school, as I believe that it is still named "The Grenadiers"
I had not figured that out about the hat, and Casey planting it at the park.  I have know idea about the book in Casey's bedroom, but it would be interesting to find out.

Are you guys talking about that female baseball cap, which I think was pink or had pink on it?
Yes and I believe the word Princess on it. I don't know about the mob, but I do wonder if there is more with George and that scam/on-line gambling story.

NoRose, I was basing that mob theory, or something like the mob, based on the some of things the physic wrote, plus one of the dumps that stated something to the affect about the FBI being involved other than just because of Caylee's murder.  I think it was mentioned that other things would come-out later on, like after the trial.  Oh, I wish I could remember better.  There's just way too much to obsorb.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: March 01, 2009, 01:24:34 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I seem to be quite obsessed with obscure bits in this case.  I just realized, and I am sure that most of you had already figured this out.  The hat found at JBP probably was Caylee's and was planted there by Casey, trying to give some credence to the Zanny story.

I never have been able to figure out what the book in Casey's room was.  "Bringing Down the House", was not the gambling book, and I do not believe it was the yearbook from her  high school, as I believe that it is still named "The Grenadiers"
I had not figured that out about the hat, and Casey planting it at the park.  I have know idea about the book in Casey's bedroom, but it would be interesting to find out.

Are you guys talking about that female baseball cap, which I think was pink or had pink on it?

Wow, I thought a posted, but instead I got slung out of the cage!  Yes, that is the cap.  I find it really interesting that the name of the book is "Bringing Down the House" and that on the cover there is a brick wall with bricks falling off of it.  She certainly did bring down the A house, didn't she?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: March 01, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

self-edit to previous post: obsorb - absorb.  Can't spell today, either.    Me thinks it's nap time!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1163 on: March 01, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »

Golden Oldie, yes I see what you are saying, I have thought for quite sometime now that there is more going on here that we are not aware of. I'm almost afraid to find out, with the craziness surrounding this case. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: March 01, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

Yes and I believe the word Princess on it. I don't know about the mob, but I do wonder if there is more with George and that scam/on-line gambling story.

NoRose, I was basing that mob theory, or something like the mob, based on the some of things the physic wrote, plus one of the dumps that stated something to the affect about the FBI being involved other than just because of Caylee's murder.  I think it was mentioned that other things would come-out later on, like after the trial.  Oh, I wish I could remember better.  There's just way too much to obsorb.

FTLOG, just don't suggest SHAMROCKS are the mob's special symbol 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: March 01, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

Golden Oldie, yes I see what you are saying, I have thought for quite sometime now that there is more going on here that we are not aware of. I'm almost afraid to find out, with the craziness surrounding this case. 

NR, I totally agree with you about almost being afraid to find out.  The more I read and hear, the more I wonder if the four "A" idiots aren't really idiots, but are on a whole different track than we think, other than the devil KC killing Caylee.  Why is the FBI so involved?  They aren't there just for grins.  SCARY, YES!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: March 01, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

Now, AK.  Could be the Irish Mob's symbol.   

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »

Well, if I hadn't nearly got laughed off the forum the several times that I suggested it......

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: March 01, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »

Well, if I hadn't nearly got laughed off the forum the several times that I suggested it......

Well, danggonnit!  Ya mean I still can't come-up with an original idea?   

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: March 01, 2009, 01:51:09 PM »

Well, danggonnit!  Ya mean I still can't come-up with an original idea?   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1170 on: March 01, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

Could the FBI being so involved simply be all the donations they have taken to "search for Caylee" when they never once did search for her? I kinda wonder if they did not know the majority of the time where she was,or at least have an idea. remember what slore said to Lee, "somewhere familiar to us" They knew they were not looking for a live Caylee so I wonder if maybe the FBI is not going to get them for all those donations fraudulently obtained.  we can hope right?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1171 on: March 01, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »

Could the FBI being so involved simply be all the donations they have taken to "search for Caylee" when they never once did search for her? I kinda wonder if they did not know the majority of the time where she was,or at least have an idea. remember what slore said to Lee, "somewhere familiar to us,talk to mom,she knows" or something like that...close but not exact words I am sure.They knew they were not looking for a live Caylee so I wonder if maybe the FBI is not going to get them for all those donations fraudulently obtained.  we can hope right?

self edit to include the red part.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: March 01, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

Turbo, over on WS there is a poster on the depo thread near the last few pages that has put together some info about ZG's myspace that she believes Casey put together, it is extremely interesting. I have no idea how to bring something like that over to look at, wondered if you have read that, and what you think?
I just read that .... how interesting!  Hope LE paid attention to her when she called them the first time!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1173 on: March 01, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

Turbo, over on WS there is a poster on the depo thread near the last few pages that has put together some info about ZG's myspace that she believes Casey put together, it is extremely interesting. I have no idea how to bring something like that over to look at, wondered if you have read that, and what you think?
I just read that .... how interesting!  Hope LE paid attention to her when she called them the first time!
I know, I'm finding this quite interesting, and she must have put a lot of work into this.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: March 01, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »

I know, I'm finding this quite interesting, and she must have put a lot of work into this.

I agree..how very interesting about the ZG myspace.  Not a stretch to imagine if Casey could write emails back and forth to herself from fake employers..setting up a myspace would be a no brainer. 

Also the fact that she used the name ZG, apparently in a traffic incident, lends credance to this whole line of thought.  Which says to me she was definitely planning this prior to the June 15th date.

She also had a passport..which neither GA or CA were aware of.  She was planning a visit to Cali..was she about to then leave and go from there to Mexico and start a new life as ZG?  Wonder if there is a passport in the name of ZG in any of that junk in her room?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: March 01, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »

ok my curiosity is running wild.
does anyone have the link for zanieda gonzales my space please send me. thanks
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1176 on: March 01, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »

I think the public would be more receptive to Casey if she wore a white shirt, little makeup and her hair up in a pony tail like she did earlier in the case.  It makes her look young, vunerable. Last time it was so phony, everyone by now knows the real Casey!!! 
The real Crzy (why waste vowels on her?) would show up wrapped in the FL state flag (easier to steal from the courtroom than the USA one), with gobs of make-up and clip-on hair.  She'd sashay thru the courtroom, pause and spin in front of the judge, and then give her best angle to the photographers. After the clicking of cameras stopped, she then say "Ready for the sad pics, boys?" and sniff an onion. It's the only way she can generate real tears. THEN, after the "tearful mother" shots, she'd blow a kiss to Lee and lean in a "little too close" to Jose as she shimmies her way into her seat. For her final performance, she'd flip the bird at all of us.

(Gad, I really most sincerely do not like this person! And, again, I'm practicing for my paper (on page 4 of 7...woo hoo!)

And I see my verb tenses are off, points to those that find them- see, isn't learning fun??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: March 01, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »

Aren't they all of "Italian heritage"?  Cindy taking the role of "GODMOTHER"?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: March 01, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

The FBI being involved in a child abduction or murder case is not unusual, its standard operating procedure within the first 24 hours under the Lindbergh Law & work in cooperation with state and local law enforcement, info being entered into the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).    The FBI was present and working with OCSO from day one, that's not speculative its fact (Nick Savage).   Additionally, in this case on just the early facts alone the primary suspect claimed another person was responsible for Caylee's disappearance and could be in NY or Miami, reporting a NY license plate as part of the description of the car she gave, they have to act on that assertion even though they also had evidence that Casey was lying & may be responsible for the disappearance/possible death of her daughter.   An actual kidnapping  or abduction of a child (parent or not) can be charged as either a state or federal crime depending on the circumstances such as within state of residence or taken out of state.   Out of state leads are generally followed up by the FBI.   The FBI is involved if monies exchange in the commission of a crime (inc fraud) via mail, phone, internet, traveling out of state in the commission of that crime or monies demanded for ransom are presented because those are considered federal crimes.

Other considerations such as a escort/prostitution ring, organized crime or international money scams are federal investigations.    Now realistically, its doubtful these idiotic twisted lowlives are involved with organized crime.   Let's put it this way, if they compromised something that valuable to their enterprise or caused fear that it would be exposed the Anthonys would have been D E A D by now & yes despite the eyes of the world on them, that fact would actually drive them more to eliminate the risks - these pros have their ways, ya feel me?   Additionally, if Casey was involved in some elicit illegal operation, there is nothing to gain for them to hold Caylee over her head, a common slore isnt worth the aggravation - they would have just executed her.   Even if she stole a few thousand dollars from someone involved in such an operation, they wouldnt take Caylee until Casey paid up -a few thousand is a drop in the bucket to them & they know the likilihood of them getting it back is remote.   These type of scum of the earth deal with millions & don't have time to "teach lessons"  its easier to just snuff out the stealing slore.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: March 01, 2009, 03:19:01 PM »

good morning

I HAD COFEE FROM FRANCE ALONG WITH FRENCH COOKIES SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT IS LIVING IN GERMANY AND WORKING AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!
THIS COFFEE  IS TO DIE FOR.. NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT... ITS ALL WRITTEN IN GERMANY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS BUT HELLA GOOOD YUMMIE...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.