April 19, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257576 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: March 01, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »

Yup, read that earlier....months ago it was thought that Casey was using info about the Zeneida that went to Sawgrass to help bolster her "story" there was even a woman that got robbed in her store (if memory serves a computer was taken) that was mistaken to be involved with this case, people including myself even saw her commenting on having to correct people that she was not involved with the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  If you think about it Casey kept dropping the name "Zanny" more often with her new circle, more than the excuse she used years ago with Jesse that she had a sitter, she could have just as easily told these new circle of friends that Caylee was with her parents.   If they retrieved proof that Casey created a fake Zeneida myspace to try and prove this "Zanny" existed along with her months prior searches for how to make chloroform, household weapons & neck breaking, it shows premediation & she is toast!   If Baez bought this BS from Casey & thinks this is what will shock the world, hes a bigger putz than we all have concluded already!
I'm not sure if I have this one right, but the Zenaida that had her computer stolen worked at the University. Correct me monkeys if I am wrong, but didn't she work in the same department as the young lady that was murder at JBP? TIA JSM

That sounds familiar, there was even rumor out there that it was nearby where Cindy reportedly went to see a counselor about Casey...Im digging to see if I took notes on that, it was very early in the case
That's what I remember, but do we know for sure Cindy went to see a councelor? She also said she went to an attorney to get custody of Caylee and she never did that as far as I can recall.

Yea, they debunked Cindy's story about them getting paperwork that in the event something happens to Casey her and George would get custody.   LE investigated that.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1201 on: March 01, 2009, 04:17:19 PM »

Yup, read that earlier....months ago it was thought that Casey was using info about the Zeneida that went to Sawgrass to help bolster her "story" there was even a woman that got robbed in her store (if memory serves a computer was taken) that was mistaken to be involved with this case, people including myself even saw her commenting on having to correct people that she was not involved with the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  If you think about it Casey kept dropping the name "Zanny" more often with her new circle, more than the excuse she used years ago with Jesse that she had a sitter, she could have just as easily told these new circle of friends that Caylee was with her parents.   If they retrieved proof that Casey created a fake Zeneida myspace to try and prove this "Zanny" existed along with her months prior searches for how to make chloroform, household weapons & neck breaking, it shows premediation & she is toast!   If Baez bought this BS from Casey & thinks this is what will shock the world, hes a bigger putz than we all have concluded already!
I'm not sure if I have this one right, but the Zenaida that had her computer stolen worked at the University. Correct me monkeys if I am wrong, but didn't she work in the same department as the young lady that was murder at JBP? TIA JSM

That sounds familiar, there was even rumor out there that it was nearby where Cindy reportedly went to see a counselor about Casey...Im digging to see if I took notes on that, it was very early in the case
That's what I remember, but do we know for sure Cindy went to see a councelor? She also said she went to an attorney to get custody of Caylee and she never did that as far as I can recall.

Yea, they debunked Cindy's story about them getting paperwork that in the event something happens to Casey her and George would get custody.   LE investigated that.
  Yay! JSM has some memory left!  Sometimes I think I may have dreamt things in this case. I really need to find a site that has all the documents in one neat little PDF file so I can print them out, make a notebook and when I need to go back and check. JSM is not an organized monkey! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: March 01, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

good morning

I HAD COFEE FROM FRANCE ALONG WITH FRENCH COOKIES SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT IS LIVING IN GERMANY AND WORKING AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!
THIS COFFEE  IS TO DIE FOR.. NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT... ITS ALL WRITTEN IN GERMANY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS BUT HELLA GOOOD YUMMIE...
Well, pass that around MissKatie.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: March 01, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »

March 9, 2009 National Enquirer (sorry got cut off a bit on the right)

Thanks Klaas, I almost bought that today. I knew you would have it posted before I got home! 
Doncha just love how the NE takes quotes that were made in the public arena and makes them look like they, the NE, actually spoke with (he of the HOTness) Det. Yuri?

WWYMD?
(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Yep, and she has been from "day 1".  He's like God over there.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: March 01, 2009, 04:36:45 PM »

(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Hey ... I'd do him ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: March 01, 2009, 04:40:49 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
He's married Newfie. She's a cop too. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1206 on: March 01, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: March 01, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 

Hey, I'm all for recognizing a F I N E man  BUT when it gets to the point of drooling & dribbling posts after post (disrespecting his wife) it gets to start sounding like a bunch of groupies gone pre-menopausal hackling hens....a lady such as JSM makes her statement & moves on not leaving her tongue on the floor

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1208 on: March 01, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
Gads, girl! Put a Diet-Coke-Thru-The-Nose*gigglesnort* warning on posts like that, k?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1209 on: March 01, 2009, 04:49:51 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...

Hey, I'm all for recognizing a F I N E man  BUT when it gets to the point of drooling & dribbling posts after post (disrespecting his wife) it gets to start sounding like a bunch of groupies gone pre-menopausal hackling hens....a lady such as JSM makes her statement & moves on not leaving her tongue on the floor
Gotta love it, pre-menopausal hackling hens, I have to remember that. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: March 01, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »

Gotta go get ready for church monkeys. We have a new long winded priest so goodness knows when I will be back in the cage.  Stay warm all snow monkeys. JSM

Stay warm JSM, maybe you can do a spin in the parking lot on your ice skates!! We'll keep the light on for you!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: March 01, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I seem to be quite obsessed with obscure bits in this case.  I just realized, and I am sure that most of you had already figured this out.  The hat found at JBP probably was Caylee's and was planted there by Casey, trying to give some credence to the Zanny story.

I never have been able to figure out what the book in Casey's room was.  "Bringing Down the House", was not the gambling book, and I do not believe it was the yearbook from her  high school, as I believe that it is still named "The Grenadiers"
I had not figured that out about the hat, and Casey planting it at the park.  I have know idea about the book in Casey's bedroom, but it would be interesting to find out.

Are you guys talking about that female baseball cap, which I think was pink or had pink on it?
Yes and I believe the word Princess on it. I don't know about the mob, but I do wonder if there is more with George and that scam/on-line gambling story.

NoRose, I was basing that mob theory, or something like the mob, based on the some of things the physic wrote, plus one of the dumps that stated something to the affect about the FBI being involved other than just because of Caylee's murder.  I think it was mentioned that other things would come-out later on, like after the trial.  Oh, I wish I could remember better.  There's just way too much to obsorb.

FTLOG, just don't suggest SHAMROCKS are the mob's special symbol 
  Like I have said before, if KC had knew what a Shamrock symbolizes, she may have found another symbol to use. Like a skull and crossbones. JMO JSM Also, I love shamrocks

Maybe the Shamrocks are the symbol for the Anthony Crime Family.  We all know they have committed enough of them, and it makes me wonder about the crimes that they have gotten away with!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: March 01, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
Gads, girl! Put a Diet-Coke-Thru-The-Nose*gigglesnort* warning on posts like that, k?
I'll try to remember ... (try being the operative word!) ... 

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: March 01, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...

Totally agree w/ you, Capp!  It gets a bit overbearing (even though I think he's hot too).  Its not quite as bad now, but the first few months of Caylee's case it was OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: March 01, 2009, 04:55:50 PM »

Good morning monkeys!    Well I'll be this Jersey girl woke up to snow in Mississippi...gotta admit without the traffic & a mountain of it, its rather pretty.

Before I turned in last night I wanted to check something Lee said in part 4 from the WFTV links.  As a result it led me down the nauseating path of having to listen  again after I picked up on something.  About 1/4 way thru part 4 Lee uses his middle finger to his nose & then rests it on his cheek - I said "no way, is he..." so it forced me to watch again.  Then again he does it again 3/4 of the way thru Part 4.  In part 5 about halfway thru Morgan is asking Lee if he felt it was a blockbuster when Casey told him about JBP, you can clearly see Lee is agitated by these questions and sure enough he takes his middle finger and rests it on his cheek - he knows this was being videotaped it is my believe that he was indeed giving Morgan the finger!   His arrogance, over the top inappropriate laughter (nerves would have a few chuckles but not to the extent that he displayed) and multitide of lies support this observation just like Obama and Bill Clinton were caught doing trying to be subtle.

Another thing Im surprised we havent discussed that I noticed, Lee made it perfectly clear that the reason they had the memorial was so that Casey could watch it since she couldnt get out of jail so he just admitted that Cindy's motive for this memorial was NOT for the public but for Casey.    There is no mistaking it because he repeated it & said that this was all his mother's plan & she arranged everything, including her "America's Got Talent" singing debut & made for TV movie "Goodbye Caylee Marie" with microphone in hand at the end of their farce.   He stated that if he had a say so he would have had a very private memorial (agrees with sister apparently).    He said that he wears two bracelets, one for Casey & one for Caylee, so yes one of them is a cremation bracelet.  My stomach turned hearing him admit this because this makes it quite clear that they used this precious babygirl's memorial to get messages to Casey & to garner sympathy from the public on her behalf and their own.    Lee attempted to cover his comments at the memorial just like Brad Conway did BUT knowing they designed this memorial for Casey's benefit tells me he was indeed speaking ONLY to Casey & the idiot didnt realize he just gave that away too.    Im also now convinced that the teddy bear Cindy was hugging & placed on the tiny table altar with a Casey/Caylee photo was indeed a cremation teddy bear, how they could put Caylee's remains besides a picture of her murderer is beyond comprehension...this family is just pure evil.   It makes my blood boil!

Thanks for all of the info - I haven't watched all of the videos yet - it's difficult to stomach much at a time so I just watch piecemeal.  Thanks !
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1215 on: March 01, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!!! I have been wondering about something...Here in S.C. if you write a check anywhere at Walmart or Target or grocery store where they do not know you personally....you have to show your license or a picture ID. I am thinking maybe KC had an ID for Amy also to be able to write checks on Amy' accounts. I know I usually use my debit card instead of a check.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: March 01, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
Why are you ready to scream No Rose? I have never been to WS, so Yuri has a stalker?

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: March 01, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!!! I have been wondering about something...Here in S.C. if you write a check anywhere at Walmart or Target or grocery store where they do not know you personally....you have to show your license or a picture ID. I am thinking maybe KC had an ID for Amy also to be able to write checks on Amy' accounts. I know I usually use my debit card instead of a check.
The Target video's I saw didn't show her having to show any ID ... And they apparently didn't check anything ... because she wrote her own name at the bottom of Amy's checks ...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1218 on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

good morning

I HAD COFEE FROM FRANCE ALONG WITH FRENCH COOKIES SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT IS LIVING IN GERMANY AND WORKING AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!
THIS COFFEE  IS TO DIE FOR.. NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT... ITS ALL WRITTEN IN GERMANY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS BUT HELLA GOOOD YUMMIE...

Katie, calm down girl! I bet right now she is washing the ceilings of her house and scrubbing the cat down in between rinses! Btw, got anymore??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: March 01, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...

Thanks Capp. I think he is a great detective and a little bit of eye candy. But I don't know about dribbling and drooling. I do that over John Zimmerman or Evan Lysacek. My heart will always belong to figure skaters. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.