April 24, 2024, 09:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257923 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: March 01, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »

JSM:  It's the Heath Ledger Joker.  It is creepy, yet hillarious at the same time! 

BTW, sending some of our snow down your way. We have had more than our fair share this winter and it's not over yet!  Enjoy! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: March 01, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Oh Leroy, how I've missed you!  Heard you've been having to play "responsible monkey" lately, at least your have your job!  I hope you don't mind that I'm sending some of our snow down to JSM!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1242 on: March 01, 2009, 05:58:40 PM »

(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Yep, and she has been from "day 1".  He's like God over there.
Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 
Why are you ready to scream No Rose? I have never been to WS, so Yuri has a stalker?
No, I'm ready to scream from shopping, and all the stuck up snobs that I call very bad names to, under my breath, in hopes they do hear me. 

Count me in as a Hate Shopper. I just try to run in, when I am desparate need of something, grab my size and head for the register. None of this browsing crap and trying on things I have no intention of buying. I got corralled by a friend to go into one of those places where there seems to be no rhyme or reason to their clothes set up. Like here are all the size 12's, over here is everything in a size 14, etc. You have to paw through it to find something decent. I damn near killed her. I ended up going outside and having a ciggie instead and waited for her. Can't stand it!! 
HaaaaHaaaa. I went to one of those no places today. I grabbed a pair of pants, held them up to me like my mom did when I was 5, I thought they would fit. I knew they were too long so I went and grabbed a pair of high heel shoes, I go stand in line and I'll be dang if there was one checker.I got pizzed, so I left. Went to Target, they didn't have anything that would fit me. I guess they are trying to cater to the KC Anthony's of this world. Walked back to where I was earlier, found my pants and shoes and bought them. I just hope the pants and shoes are both black and the shoes fit. I didn't bother to try them on. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: March 01, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO!!!!!!!    

BBL, Lovin

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: March 01, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »

JSM:  It's the Heath Ledger Joker.  It is creepy, yet hillarious at the same time! 

BTW, sending some of our snow down your way. We have had more than our fair share this winter and it's not over yet!  Enjoy! 

My babygirl called from Jersey (attending college) and she said they are expecting up to 17 inches...o man miss her horrible, dont miss that!   PS  I strongly suggested that she call me as soon as she got home from work & to stay in until the roads clear.   These years are hard being away from my now adult but still my babies because its a day Id be getting to Blockbuster  or planning a craft or game night, busy in the kitchen making warm yummies & hot cocoa topped with whipped cream & getting ready to bunker down all snuggly with our throw blankets for some fond quality family time till the plows did their thing -- and O how we rejoiced if those major storms hit on a week day for no school or work (well minus the PTA calls at 5-6AM to inform parents there was no school-ugh)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1245 on: March 01, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

If I find a shirt or pants I like, I buy them in several colors and a way I go, I don't know fashion if it jumped up and bit me in the butt. Speaking of fashion, will be interesting to see Casey and Linda Kenney Baden's clothing tomorrow. Still am wondering if Cin and George will be in the court room. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: March 01, 2009, 06:07:55 PM »

My babygirl called from Jersey (attending college) and she said they are expecting up to 17 inches...o man miss her horrible, dont miss that!   PS  I strongly suggested that she call me as soon as she got home from work & to stay in until the roads clear.   These years are hard being away from my now adult but still my babies because its a day Id be getting to Blockbuster  or planning a craft or game night, busy in the kitchen making warm yummies & hot cocoa topped with whipped cream & getting ready to bunker down all snuggly with our throw blankets for some fond quality family time till the plows did their thing -- and O how we rejoiced if those major storms hit on a week day for no school or work (well minus the PTA calls at 5-6AM to inform parents there was no school-ugh)
I miss snow, and those kind of memories, it is about 85 degrees right now, and I'm not taking to kindly to it, I hate heat, much rather be cold.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: March 01, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!!! I have been wondering about something...Here in S.C. if you write a check anywhere at Walmart or Target or grocery store where they do not know you personally....you have to show your license or a picture ID. I am thinking maybe KC had an ID for Amy also to be able to write checks on Amy' accounts. I know I usually use my debit card instead of a check.
What I remember is that when KC and Amy went to Target Amy wrote a check and gave ID. Once they have your ID scanned, you can write a check without having to show it again. That's is probably why she didn't have show Amy's ID when she wrote the check. That's what I remember reading way back in the day. I don't even have a check book. Use my debit card for everything. So I'm not totally sure if this is true or not.
Then that might explain Casey asking Amy to buy her a gas can at Target, if that is true about once you write a check there. Smart Monkey JSM 
JSM is a smart monkey? I can't take credit for that one, I think before I was a real monkey another monkey said that is how it works. But if I recall correctly Amy is the one that said let's go to Target and get a gas can, not KC. If I had been Amy I would've said, lets go to Lowes, Walmart, Pep Boys or Home Depot and get one, not Target. Why oh why would Amy leave her check book in her car? That is the one thing that has JSM so confused. Why not leave it in the locked house or take it with her to PR? I leave my purse in the car when I get gas, but I also have Josef in the car at the time. Makes no sense to me that she would leave her checkbook. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »

If I find a shirt or pants I like, I buy them in several colors and a way I go, I don't know fashion if it jumped up and bit me in the butt. Speaking of fashion, will be interesting to see Casey and Linda Kenney Baden's clothing tomorrow. Still am wondering if Cin and George will be in the court room. 
Me either ... about the fashion thing ... leave that to the Dolces of the world! 

And no way George & CinCin will be in court ... and face cameras ... at this "emotionally unstable" time in their lives .... I'm certain their well paid "therapist" won't allow it ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: March 01, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »

I figure Amy trusted Casey and didn't think anything of it, or Amy just forgot her checkbook in the car, with the excitement of getting ready for her trip.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: March 01, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Hey ... I'd do him ...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: March 01, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

You know ... had she been a smart girl ... which we all know she isn't ... but if she had been ... She would have signed those checks Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez ... and laid a little credence to an "I'm insane" "not sure who I am"  "may be Zanny the nanny" story ... 

Hindsight Casey ... Hindsight ... 

Newfie,
You're not only one of the fiestiest cats I know, but also the smartest!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: March 01, 2009, 06:11:42 PM »

OMG, NO ROSE & JSM, I HATE SHOPPING ALSO. if i do find something that i like or even fits, i buy every single color! all my friends laugh at me.

wendi
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 01, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

I was wondering the same thing!   I cant imagine Cindy not chomping at the bit to try and interject her disdain.  I doubt she has contemplated that her murdering ho put it out there and wasnt worried about being embarassed then....I say too bad, so sad Baez - your client behaved in that fashion & then she uploaded it bragging, doesnt seem embarassed to the world! 

However, I think they are trying to surpress pictures that show Casey putting red hearts on them - they are very aware that anyone on the internet has seen her partying & elicit pics

MOTION DENIED

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: March 01, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

< 24 hrs until KC & JB try to convince Judge Strickland that the photos should not be released.  I still don't understand what the logic is in that...Oh that's right, there is NO LOGIC!

At least we'll have something to critique if the docs don't come tomorrow!

Thank goodness it's Judge Strickland !!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 01, 2009, 06:13:33 PM »

Me either ... about the fashion thing ... leave that to the Dolces of the world! 

And no way George & CinCin will be in court ... and face cameras ... at this "emotionally unstable" time in their lives .... I'm certain their well paid "therapist" won't allow it ... 
I forgot they are to emotional frayed.  But it might be a good time to show their unstable butts in the court room, and then it would play right into the, we can't do any depositions just look at us. Of course for that to work Cin and George would have to do something really crazy while in the court room. One can dream.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 01, 2009, 06:13:59 PM »

good morning

I HAD COFEE FROM FRANCE ALONG WITH FRENCH COOKIES SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT IS LIVING IN GERMANY AND WORKING AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!
THIS COFFEE  IS TO DIE FOR.. NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT... ITS ALL WRITTEN IN GERMANY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS BUT HELLA GOOOD YUMMIE...

Katie, calm down girl! I bet right now she is washing the ceilings of her house and scrubbing the cat down in between rinses! Btw, got anymore??

We'll be needing that this week.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: March 01, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 

Hey, I'm all for recognizing a F I N E man  BUT when it gets to the point of drooling & dribbling posts after post (disrespecting his wife) it gets to start sounding like a bunch of groupies gone pre-menopausal hackling hens....a lady such as JSM makes her statement & moves on not leaving her tongue on the floor
Thanks Capp. I think he is a great detective and a little bit of eye candy. But I don't know about dribbling and drooling. I do that over John Zimmerman or Evan Lysacek. My heart will always belong to figure skaters. 
O mine are Zimmerman and Alexia Yagudin & back in the day I always thought Kurt Browning was a cutie patonie.  PS   Scott Hamilton is going to be one of the contestants on Celebrity Apprentice that premieres tonight!     

I cant wait for Yuri to have his day in court when all of the Anthonys accusations they have waged against OCSO & the FBI come hammering down on their heads...speaking of hammers

You know Cindy is ranting & reaching for one today after that deposition was released!

I love the Yagudin, he was in Hackensack my first year at camp. Give me Ilia Kulik, I love his dimples and red cheeks. If I knew how to post a pic here I would post my newest pic of me and John Zimmerman. He the nicest man I have ever met in my life. A real southern dreamboat.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 01, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

O newfie you do have a point there.   If they show up with all that stress it could work against them that they are not up to giving their testimony in deposition or meeting up with OSCO & FBI who still want to question them further.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: March 01, 2009, 06:15:24 PM »

OMG, NO ROSE & JSM, I HATE SHOPPING ALSO. if i do find something that i like or even fits, i buy every single color! all my friends laugh at me.

wendi
Only way to go 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.