April 18, 2024, 01:35:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257350 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1340 on: March 01, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Man that sounds fun!!!!  We could play "hangman" and show her the picture!!!
C A   E Y  I     A    L O R E

Do you think Casey could figure it out? 

I may take her several tries.
Yea ... I think even with that great head start ... she'd probably end up hung ...

She's going to end up hung either way, whether she gets it or not!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1341 on: March 01, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »

I figure Amy trusted Casey and didn't think anything of it, or Amy just forgot her checkbook in the car, with the excitement of getting ready for her trip.
You are probably right No Rose. But Amy lost that cash in the middle of the night and KC was there. That would throw up a red flag if I were Amy. JMO JSM

I bet now she's just happy she woke up at all. 

There's always the bright side!!
Me too, I hope Amy has a lot to say at trial.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: March 01, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

Is it for sure that Strickland will be the judge tomorrow, as I read somewhere else that Adams is the judge.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks,
It should be Strickland, let's hope it isn't Adams, whoever that is. And Wendi, if I could fit in a child's jogging suit, I'd be more then happy to be in one, unfortunately if I could squeeze into one, I probably wouldn't be able to sit down at the computer or anywhere else for that matter. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: March 01, 2009, 07:48:56 PM »

FLORIDA GOVERNOR CHARLIE CRIST'S EMAIL

Charlie.Crist@MyFlorida.com

Sorry to butt in, just saw that some wanted to write to him.

DOLCE!   What you talking about girl, its about time you showed up!
On the last page they were mentioning that some states are cutting the DP due to economic hardships...another mentioned writing Charlie CHrist...I wanted to provide his email for those interested in writing to apose such a decision.
Oh dagnabbit...fudged that shnit up.

I flubbed mine up too then, I meant what do you mean you were butting in....monkeys jump right in.  PS thanks for the addy

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: March 01, 2009, 07:49:47 PM »

Why did they do away with that?  People used to be able to have a little free fun ... make a day of it ... pack a picnic ... grab the kids ... go to town square ... and watch the hangings.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: March 01, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »

I seen this at WS as a siggy line and just rolled...   
I am Lee Skywalker from the far away planet of Iamaliar. I am here, along with my family the Iamaliarants, to save my sister Princess Liar from the evil Orlawndo popos. We will put the evil popos in stasis and rescue Princess Liar of the Iamaliarants and forever live the Bella Vita.

Now help me get the sweet tea off the monitor! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1346 on: March 01, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

Oh yeah! We'd be scribbling notes, making faces at each other, gasping! Everytime she made a move, we'd scribble some more notes and have her so paranoid, she wouldn't be able to blink (we'd note that too!) Then we will sit Dolce and A1 in the front row to take notes of what NOT to wear at a trial and they could give her the slow up and down look. Then slowly flip the pages of the latest fashion magazine, which she does not have access to and make her cry!! 
Man that sounds fun!!!!  We could play "hangman" and show her the picture!!!

A1 and Dolce, can you two practice your s-l-o-w smile, then turn the page toward her to show your hangman pic?
You can write clues on the paper like Slore, Myspace, Xanex, Duct Tape, Bozo
I do not follow, but if you want me to talk smack to her, I am so ok with that.
OK, you practice your smack! But just in case you don't get to speak to her directly, you have to practice your silent smack, like the eye movements, slight snears and oh yeah, rubbing your cheek while using your middle finger!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: March 01, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »

Cappuccino, we had all of our bradford pear trees taken down after that ice storm a few years ago! they grow fast but the wood is really weak. ok, i hate clothes shopping but i love purses! which coach bag????

wendi
I love bags too Wendi!!  Smile  Coach, not so much (my Mom likes them)....but give me a Loui anyday!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: March 01, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »

Why did they do away with that?  People used to be able to have a little free fun ... make a day of it ... pack a picnic ... grab the kids ... go to town square ... and watch the hangings.   

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1349 on: March 01, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

Newfie, I think it had something to do with the saving of the trees. Maybe we could suggest making a cement one, or put our heads together and come up with an eco-friendly hanging system? Anything to help move things along!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 01, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »

well, (i hope Dolce doesn't read this) i bet your not sitting at the computer wearing wal-mart's kids jogging suit! lol! and i have it every color i can find!!

wendi
Oh Wendi....we will talk later.   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:08 PM »

Is it for sure that Strickland will be the judge tomorrow, as I read somewhere else that Adams is the judge.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks,
It should be Strickland, let's hope it isn't Adams, whoever that is. And Wendi, if I could fit in a child's jogging suit, I'd be more then happy to be in one, unfortunately if I could squeeze into one, I probably wouldn't be able to sit down at the computer or anywhere else for that matter. 
/quote]

oh please, i am small boned. soon to be fat with this medicine. i stay so hungry, i eat until i get sick! also, my child's jogging suits are not gently used, they are really my uniform! at least that's what everyone tells me!

wendi
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

OK, you practice your smack! But just in case you don't get to speak to her directly, you have to practice your silent smack, like the eye movements, slight snears and oh yeah, rubbing your cheek while using your middle finger!
Got it!  "Casey you are going down, like, well, um, like you do at a party...bam!" , "Girl you so ugly you make a snott look good". 
Now for mean looks...let me practice a growl with just a bit of teeth showing...."Welcome to the gun show slore". 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1353 on: March 01, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Dam foxnews reporting that 36 states contemplating the cost of the death penalthy due to this ridiculous inexcuseable economic crisis we're in....O Florida don't disappoint me now! (sorry if that offends those that oppose)

I think there would an angry lynch mob that would storm Gov. Christ's office! 

You got Christ as  your Governor??!! Wow, way cool! Hey can you ask him if JSM can have pizza now? 
Alright Boo, I read that and laughed my arse off. I am still giving up pizza, I have to get on a plane in less than a week so I am walking the straight and narrow. I hate flying. Been flying since I was around 4 years old. I didn't have my Josef to worry about back then. If anything happens, I bequeath Josef to you Boo. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: March 01, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

Got it!  "Casey you are going down, like, well, um, like you do at a party...bam!" , "Girl you so ugly you make a snott look good". 
Now for mean looks...let me practice a growl with just a bit of teeth showing...."Welcome to the gun show slore". 

note to self:  don't get on Dolce's bad side.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:00 PM »

Newfie, I think it had something to do with the saving of the trees. Maybe we could suggest making a cement one, or put our heads together and come up with an eco-friendly hanging system? Anything to help move things along!
Those damn liberal tree huggers ... they sure know how to put the kibosh on a good time ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:08 PM »

I say off with her head!!

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »

Dolce, I hope your day hasn't been too difficult.  I was reading about your friend last night and just wanted to say that I am very sorry.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1358 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks,
/quote]

oh please, i am small boned. soon to be fat with this medicine. i stay so hungry, i eat until i get sick! also, my child's jogging suits are not gently used, they are really my uniform! at least that's what everyone tells me!

wendi
Wendi, my uniform is whatever henley tee shirt looks good for the day, and a pair of men's pajama bottoms, though I do not wear the pajamas out of the house, except maybe walking the dog, and then try not to get caught by a neighbor. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:56 PM »

note to self:  don't get on Dolce's bad side.
I am fierce!  But would never be that way to you! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.