April 18, 2024, 05:04:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257388 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1420 on: March 01, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »

Night monkeys

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: March 01, 2009, 11:15:20 PM »

JSM:  It's the Heath Ledger Joker.  It is creepy, yet hillarious at the same time! 

BTW, sending some of our snow down your way. We have had more than our fair share this winter and it's not over yet!  Enjoy! 

My babygirl called from Jersey (attending college) and she said they are expecting up to 17 inches...o man miss her horrible, dont miss that!   PS  I strongly suggested that she call me as soon as she got home from work & to stay in until the roads clear.   These years are hard being away from my now adult but still my babies because its a day Id be getting to Blockbuster  or planning a craft or game night, busy in the kitchen making warm yummies & hot cocoa topped with whipped cream & getting ready to bunker down all snuggly with our throw blankets for some fond quality family time till the plows did their thing -- and O how we rejoiced if those major storms hit on a week day for no school or work (well minus the PTA calls at 5-6AM to inform parents there was no school-ugh)
I miss snow, and those kind of memories, it is about 85 degrees right now, and I'm not taking to kindly to it, I hate heat, much rather be cold.

ok, i know last nite i was so EXCITED about the snow, but woke up this mornig to fing one of my trees flipped over (not sure how to say it, but it ripped the ground up) i wasn't too upset, but just went out to look at it closer & it pulled a huge part of my irrigation sysytem up!

wendi
Sorry about the flipped trees, but the snow and your, house and puppies are beautiful. Luv JSM

Thanks JSM, i just wish i could post the MOST ADORABLE picture of my shih tzu trying to figure out how to pee in the snow this morning! i KNOW mrs. peel would have loved it.

wendi
  Sorry, that really made me have a good laugh Wendi. I wish you could have taken that pic. If only we had snow, Josef loves it. I am really behind trying to find music to use in my really FIRST proper competition. It's all Capp's fault. She gave me the itch to do it and I have time for Nationals. 

Thats right JSM... YOU GO GIRL 
What do you have as your time limit,  minute & a half, what are you mandatory elements?   Ill go to bed & brainstorm a few suggestions for ya.  I told my babygirl about you today, she told me to tell you to make it yours & the very best of luck.  hehehe...she did add that you should listen to her mom she's a great nonpro coach   awwwws

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: March 01, 2009, 11:17:06 PM »

Breakfast here this morning was Lazy Man's Huevos Rancheros

1 cup bean & beef chili
2 scrambled eggs on top
1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
1 to 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers

Darn, now I got the hiccups, ( too many jalapenos)

Ok, its official.  My kid wants to come live w/you...not sure if its the Sibes or the breakfast recipe (or a combo of both  )  Poor think wants a Sibe in the worst way, but I'm not sure our fence is substantial enough...as in it ain't countersunk 5' into the soil and 25'above grade w/an overhang. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: March 01, 2009, 11:24:37 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 
Now that you are here No Rose, I will explain what I meant by small.

I meant that even though Lee is a big man, he seems to have what we call here LITTLE MAN SYNDROME. Little guys that try to make up for being small, try and cop an attitude and act like they are a big guy. Lee feels inadequate about himself, so he trys to act tough, but really he is just a little pos. JMO JSM

Yes JSM, that's what my brother and I used to describe dinky dudes w/a 'tude...but who can blame 'em.  A good offense is the best defense and all that, poor things.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: March 01, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas for posting that. That pair of boots shown, look like rain boots, certainly not the type of boots Casey looks like she would wear. And why the talk about blood? 

Yeah, I don't get the boots.  They are the kind that we critter keepers call muck boots, used when tramping around in paddocks/pens/corrals/barnyards esp. in wet conditions, probably not something suburbanite alleged perp'd have in her posession if she didn't frequent stables/barns and the like.  But hey, if she had a pair (or swiped them) they might be the most compelling piece of evidence.  Wowee.

Gee, I'm not into the Nat'l Enquirer but darn it I've been waiting on footwear evidence w/'bated breath.  I'm so skeptical of a slam dunk, but the farm footwear may be clinch it (if indeed it exists).

I better go read the piece again.  If true, for all her machinations she is prob one of the biggest dolts in criminal history...and I think the case should be tried pdq...to heck w/other stuff on the docket. 

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: March 02, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »

Yup, read that earlier....months ago it was thought that Casey was using info about the Zeneida that went to Sawgrass to help bolster her "story" there was even a woman that got robbed in her store (if memory serves a computer was taken) that was mistaken to be involved with this case, people including myself even saw her commenting on having to correct people that she was not involved with the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  If you think about it Casey kept dropping the name "Zanny" more often with her new circle, more than the excuse she used years ago with Jesse that she had a sitter, she could have just as easily told these new circle of friends that Caylee was with her parents.   If they retrieved proof that Casey created a fake Zeneida myspace to try and prove this "Zanny" existed along with her months prior searches for how to make chloroform, household weapons & neck breaking, it shows premediation & she is toast!   If Baez bought this BS from Casey & thinks this is what will shock the world, hes a bigger putz than we all have concluded already!

Yup, premeditated big time.  Scary big time...here I wanted to give alleged perp the benefit of the doubt but this is beyond stupid.

Oh my, now I'm thinking she'll get off 'cause she's beyond doltish and arrogant to the ridiculous which may parlay into her being deemed delusional. 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: March 02, 2009, 12:13:40 AM »

Foggy Dew,

Sibe's are escape artists. I have 6' HD chain link fences with 6" buried in the ground. My stud kennel, I had to electrify the  top as he would climb the corners, walk the top rail and drop down in to the females he wanted to visit.

Some great escape videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=husky+escapes&aq=0&oq=husky+escape

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: March 02, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »

Yup, read that earlier....months ago it was thought that Casey was using info about the Zeneida that went to Sawgrass to help bolster her "story" there was even a woman that got robbed in her store (if memory serves a computer was taken) that was mistaken to be involved with this case, people including myself even saw her commenting on having to correct people that she was not involved with the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  If you think about it Casey kept dropping the name "Zanny" more often with her new circle, more than the excuse she used years ago with Jesse that she had a sitter, she could have just as easily told these new circle of friends that Caylee was with her parents.   If they retrieved proof that Casey created a fake Zeneida myspace to try and prove this "Zanny" existed along with her months prior searches for how to make chloroform, household weapons & neck breaking, it shows premediation & she is toast!   If Baez bought this BS from Casey & thinks this is what will shock the world, hes a bigger putz than we all have concluded already!

Yup, premeditated big time.  Scary big time...here I wanted to give alleged perp the benefit of the doubt but this is beyond stupid.

Oh my, now I'm thinking she'll get off 'cause she's beyond doltish and arrogant to the ridiculous which may parlay into her being deemed delusional. 

Oops, I meant to say that I wanted to give alleged perp benefit of the doubt, that maybe, just maybe Caylee's death was some sort of horrible accident and the fool tried to cover it up.  But every time I turn around there's something so immutable pointing to premeditation that my intellect and my heart battle each other. 

Its so hard to accept that these sickos walk amongst us.      
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: March 02, 2009, 01:41:23 AM »

Yup, read that earlier....months ago it was thought that Casey was using info about the Zeneida that went to Sawgrass to help bolster her "story" there was even a woman that got robbed in her store (if memory serves a computer was taken) that was mistaken to be involved with this case, people including myself even saw her commenting on having to correct people that she was not involved with the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  If you think about it Casey kept dropping the name "Zanny" more often with her new circle, more than the excuse she used years ago with Jesse that she had a sitter, she could have just as easily told these new circle of friends that Caylee was with her parents.   If they retrieved proof that Casey created a fake Zeneida myspace to try and prove this "Zanny" existed along with her months prior searches for how to make chloroform, household weapons & neck breaking, it shows premeditation & she is toast!   If Baez bought this BS from Casey & thinks this is what will shock the world, hes a bigger putz than we all have concluded already!

Oops, I meant to say that I wanted to give alleged perp benefit of the doubt, that maybe, just maybe Caylee's death was some sort of horrible accident and the fool tried to cover it up.  But every time I turn around there's something so immutable pointing to premeditation that my intellect and my heart battle each other. 

Its so hard to accept that these sickos walk amongst us.      

I understand its very difficult to accept a human can commit such an heinous act, maybe after so many years of hearing case after case & working as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist I've personally become more cognizant that these horrors happen practically every day, but it doesnt make it any easier on my heart or shocking to hear the dirty details of these monsters deeds.

Add to that the boots & shoes concealed in a bag in her trunk, if DNA evidence is found on a pair of boots that are extremely out of character for that babykiller to wear or have a need to use, the jury will be back in 15 minutes GUILTY ....no mental disorder component will reduce her just conviction.   Her own mother stated to the FBI while filling out a questionnaire that she had no mental disorder, had not been seen by a doctor nor medicated ever - the defense can claim that she has a disorder but we all know she does, she's a narcissistic sociopath that made up a story to cover her skanky @ss, a disorder not an illness - significant difference.   It really is just that simple.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1429 on: March 02, 2009, 04:41:02 AM »

Thank you to all for the well wishes and kind comments.  Wish I could thank you each individually, just want each of you to know that I've read what you wrote and tucked it into my heart.   

Am feeling much better today, these meds are working amazingly well.  It's Azithromycin that the docs put me on, going on the third day and that awful cough is almost gone!   And the pain meds (vicodin) is handling my bum rib well enough that now I even do this:   

Ahhhh, feels so much better to be able to monkey around.  lol  Thank you again.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1430 on: March 02, 2009, 05:30:02 AM »

Thank you to all for the well wishes and kind comments.  Wish I could thank you each individually, just want each of you to know that I've read what you wrote and tucked it into my heart.   

Am feeling much better today, these meds are working amazingly well.  It's Azithromycin that the docs put me on, going on the third day and that awful cough is almost gone!   And the pain meds (vicodin) is handling my bum rib well enough that now I even do this:   

Ahhhh, feels so much better to be able to monkey around.  lol  Thank you again.

yay wyks, thats such great news...remember tho, shake it dont break it! 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: March 02, 2009, 06:19:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys -- WE HAVE A SNOW DAY! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: March 02, 2009, 06:47:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
No snow here but hubby's keeping his job.   
Gosh I hope we get some documents today.
We still have court at 4:15 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:35 AM »

<snipped>
This is an interesting read,  posted on WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80578&page=70

Originally Posted by Valhall 
Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.
<snipped>

Excellent information! very, very interesting! Oh can not wait for the trial to begin! They have so much information for us!! I can't wait to see them squirm when SAO takes them down at every turn!

Boo,could you see us all together in the same room during this trial. 

Oh yeah! We'd be scribbling notes, making faces at each other, gasping! Everytime she made a move, we'd scribble some more notes and have her so paranoid, she wouldn't be able to blink (we'd note that too!) Then we will sit Dolce and A1 in the front row to take notes of what NOT to wear at a trial and they could give her the slow up and down look. Then slowly flip the pages of the latest fashion magazine, which she does not have access to and make her cry!! 
Man that sounds fun!!!!  We could play "hangman" and show her the picture!!!

A1,that's funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: March 02, 2009, 06:56:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm -- Great news! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: March 02, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! My anti-snow storm protest didn't work. To that I say

Guess this will have to wait!

In the meantime have some  

Here maybe these are better:          

Well, today should be an interesting day!! Does anyone know what time things start? BTW, I skipped about the last ten pages cause it was taking too long to catch up! I hope I didn't skip anything important!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: March 02, 2009, 07:07:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

That is awesome news Trimm! Good Morning!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1437 on: March 02, 2009, 07:29:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm, that is awesome! I'm sure it's a load off your mind! Hugs to all! Now you can take a deep breath and get ready for court!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1438 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:34 AM »

I understand its very difficult to accept a human can commit such an heinous act, maybe after so many years of hearing case after case & working as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist I've personally become more cognizant that these horrors happen practically every day, but it doesnt make it any easier on my heart or shocking to hear the dirty details of these monsters deeds.

Add to that the boots & shoes concealed in a bag in her trunk, if DNA evidence is found on a pair of boots that are extremely out of character for that babykiller to wear or have a need to use, the jury will be back in 15 minutes GUILTY ....no mental disorder component will reduce her just conviction.   Her own mother stated to the FBI while filling out a questionnaire that she had no mental disorder, had not been seen by a doctor nor medicated ever - the defense can claim that she has a disorder but we all know she does, she's a narcissistic sociopath that made up a story to cover her skanky @ss, a disorder not an illness - significant difference.   It really is just that simple.

I really don't get the washing of the boots. I can understand washing of any clothes, IF any of my children/grandchildren WEREN'T missing, I can totally see washing clothes. But the boots? I think most people would have dropped them in the garage or off to the side of the house. Maybe I'm not a clean freak like Cindy, but I find it odd she would do this, unless she suspected her daughter had gotten into trouble and was deliberately getting rid of evidence.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

That's great, Trimm!     

I finally got snow at my house - at least 10 inches and still falling!     

Good morning everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.