April 20, 2024, 07:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257638 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1440 on: March 02, 2009, 07:40:50 AM »

Something to read........while we wait

The Star-Ledger (Newark, New Jersey)

March 1, 2009 Sunday

Experts see difficulties in Caylee Anthony murder case Forensics and mother's behavior are called key in the legal 'dogfight'

A hair, a laundry bag, some duct tape and a strange odor in the car. Throw in a mother who lied to investigators and showed little concern for weeks that her 2-year-old daughter had disappeared.

Since Casey Anthony became the prime suspect in the disappearance - and eventual death - of her daughter Caylee Marie, prosecutors have released thousands of pages of evidence in their case against her.

But does the case, with its countless morsels of evidence, truly link the 22-year-old Orange County, Fla., mother to Caylee's remains?

The Orlando Sentinel asked a handful of legal experts about some of the evidence released so far. They predict a difficult case for both sides.

"At this point . . . this is a dogfight. This is not a slam-dunk for the state," said Charles Rose, a professor at Stetson University College of Law near St. Petersburg.

SKELETAL REMAINS Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death before the toddler's remains were uncovered. Prosecutors faced the challenge of proving a murder without a body.

That changed when Caylee's remains turned up Dec.11 a few blocks from her home. Prosecutors can show that Caylee was the victim of a homicide. But the medical examiner ruled Caylee's death as homicide by "undetermined means."

For prosecutors trying to prove murder, "that's a huge factor," Orlando attorney Diana Tennis said.

Did Caylee die by accident, or was she intentionally killed?

Anthony contends that Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny and says that she had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Orlando attorney Bill Sheaffer, a legal analyst for WFTV-TV, said if the defense were to argue that Caylee died by accident, it would have to admit Anthony was involved in her daughter's death.

"The defense is far away even from making that decision," Sheaffer said.

CRIME-SCENE ITEMS

When investigators uncovered Caylee's tiny bones scattered across a patch of woods, they also found a collection of items: a canvas laundry bag that held some of the remains, a piece of duct tape stuck to the child's skull, a Winnie the Pooh blanket and a heart sticker, among others.

At the Anthony home nearby, detectives seized a gasoline can with a piece of duct tape stuck to it - the same brand of tape found on Caylee's skull. They found the same type of laundry bag and a variety of heart stickers. Caylee's grandmother said a Pooh blanket was missing.

The lawyers who spoke to the Sentinel predicted that Anthony's defense team will try to explain away some of the similarities. The Henkel duct tape is a common brand. Whitney Design laundry bags are all over the place - Tennis said she has one at home.

Prosecutors are likely to argue that one or two items might be dismissed as coincidence, but that so many similarities point straight to Casey Anthony.

"They're really going to have to paint a mosaic one piece at a time and hope that the jury can see the complete picture when they're done," Stetson's Rose said. "It's the most challenging type of a case for a prosecutor to try."

FORENSIC EVIDENCE

The results of certain forensic tests - DNA, fingerprints and blood splatter, for example - are accepted as evidence in U.S. courts every day.

But analysis of whether a hair strand came from a dead or live person, or whether components of an air sample prove the presence of something dead - two issues in the Anthony case - are fairly new to the criminal-justice system.

That could be a problem for prosecutors.

Anthony's defense team can use this cutting-edge science to its advantage by asking the judge to disallow it in trial.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said judges are supposed to keep what some call "junk science" out of the courtroom.

Still, the hair strand and air samples, which came from the trunk of Anthony's car, might not play such a prominent role now that Caylee's remains have been found.

This discovery made Caylee's death more like a typical murder case. Prosecutors can focus on the body and evidence from the scene.

Results of several forensic tests on items taken in December have not been released yet. But one analysis released last week - that the FBI found no fingerprints on duct tape from the crime scene - was not good news for prosecutors.

"I believe this case is going to be won or lost on forensic testimony and whether the jury believes the state expert or defense's - if the defense can find someone that contradicts the state's forensic evidence," lawyer Sheaffer said.

LIES AND MISBEHAVIOR

Anthony has lied to investigators, her family and friends. Detectives say she made up her story about having a nanny and led them on a wild goose chase to Universal Studios before admitting she didn't work there.

Then there's Anthony's behavior: After Caylee supposedly went missing, Anthony waited a month to tell her family.

The young mother claimed she was doing her own investigation during that time, but text messages and interviews with friends paint Anthony as a party girl, not as a frantic mother missing her daughter.

"The No.1 piece of circumstantial evidence that is going to bury the defense is (Anthony's) behavior when the daughter goes missing. It's not the kind of behavior we have come to expect of a parent who is frantically looking for their child," Jarvis said.

Prosecutors also have charged her with stealing checks from a friend - an arrest that led to the release of store video showing Anthony shopping for herself and her boyfriend - but not for missing Caylee.

Although such information might help prosecutors turn a jury against Anthony, prosecutors may not get to present much of it unless they can convince the judge that Anthony's demeanor is relevant in proving that she killed Caylee, Stetson's Rose said.

Defense lawyers could counter by bringing in an expert to explain that everyone reacts differently to stressful situations, Nova's Jarvis said.

But jurors tend to have an idea of how people should behave in certain situations. Even if the judge reminds jurors that a suspect is considered innocent until proven guilty, "'odd' behavior tends to have a big impact for the prosecution," Jarvis said.

Upcoming legal fights over the accumulated evidence will set the tone for what jurors will see and hear. 

"They're really going to have to paint a mosaic one piece at a time and hope that the jury can see the complete picture when they're done. It's the most challenging type of a case for a prosecutor to try." --CHARLES ROSE, Stetson University College of Law professor
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:933770738&start=8 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: March 02, 2009, 07:56:04 AM »

Hearing Today On Casey Anthony Photos
Motion Scheduled For 4:15 P.M.

POSTED: 6:56 am EST March 2, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 am EST March 2, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense attorney is challenging the release of hundreds of photos, which he says prosecutors are using to embarrass and harass Anthony.

he motion from attorney Jose Baez is scheduled for a hearing at 4:15 p.m. on Monday. (WESH.com will bring show live video of the hearing, which also will be covered in WESH 2 News at 4 p.m. today)

Baez said in the motion that the photos were on Photobucket.com, a photo-sharing site that contained many images of Anthony partying.

*SNIPPED*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1442 on: March 02, 2009, 08:05:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! My anti-snow storm protest didn't work. To that I say  

Here maybe these are better:          

Well, today should be an interesting day!! Does anyone know what time things start? BTW, I skipped about the last ten pages cause it was taking too long to catch up! I hope I didn't skip anything important!!

Good Morning Monkeys !!

QM...It worked for me !! only a light dusting UP here
Snow Down South...Ohhhhhmmmmm..South South South !!

Trim..I didn't know your hub's job was in jeopardy ....But that's good news !!!!

Should be a busy day today I hope....Doc's needed for the cage ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: March 02, 2009, 08:08:23 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/2/judge_to_rule_on_pictures_videos_in_casey_anthony_hearing.html

Judge To Rule On Casey Anthony Videos, Personal Pictures
Monday, March 02, 2009 6:33:40 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team is preparing for a hearing for Monday afternoon.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez is asking Judge Stan Strickland to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.

Baez said the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared, and have no connection to the case.  The attorney also said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.

Baez filed a second motion to try to delay the release of a jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.  Baez claims the video violates his client's Sixth Amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

The hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

Motion to Protect Order

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Motion%20for%20Protective%20Order%20Feb%2026.pdf

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1444 on: March 02, 2009, 08:19:01 AM »

Ya'll have a good day and play nice...gonna go find something to do ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1445 on: March 02, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »

I understand its very difficult to accept a human can commit such an heinous act, maybe after so many years of hearing case after case & working as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist I've personally become more cognizant that these horrors happen practically every day, but it doesnt make it any easier on my heart or shocking to hear the dirty details of these monsters deeds.

Add to that the boots & shoes concealed in a bag in her trunk, if DNA evidence is found on a pair of boots that are extremely out of character for that babykiller to wear or have a need to use, the jury will be back in 15 minutes GUILTY ....no mental disorder component will reduce her just conviction.   Her own mother stated to the FBI while filling out a questionnaire that she had no mental disorder, had not been seen by a doctor nor medicated ever - the defense can claim that she has a disorder but we all know she does, she's a narcissistic sociopath that made up a story to cover her skanky @ss, a disorder not an illness - significant difference.   It really is just that simple.

I really don't get the washing of the boots. I can understand washing of any clothes, IF any of my children/grandchildren WEREN'T missing, I can totally see washing clothes. But the boots? I think most people would have dropped them in the garage or off to the side of the house. Maybe I'm not a clean freak like Cindy, but I find it odd she would do this, unless she suspected her daughter had gotten into trouble and was deliberately getting rid of evidence.

Good Snow Day to you all.  Morning my friends!!

Trimm...That is such good news. Thank You prayers all around.    QM...Love the graphics!!
Pooky...Start planning your trip to the North East!!   SS...Great coffee
See me at the beach...I hardly ever get to see you...HI,  Nut...Cool Truck...What's do you call her?
Sassycat...Washing the kitty.So cute.

Hi Boo..And don't forget Cindy went BACK to work after she smelled the car. I have always wondered why?? Did she have to clean up some stuff? Did she know that she would not be back to work for a while? She could be the one with the chloroform trying to clean up the smell. Who knows...Maybe George helped and that guilt is getting to him.  We know Lee just laughs at the smell. Does he even realize that while he was in the garage with his sister he was smelling the rotting remains of his little niece?? How can they ignore so much? And how can that bring about laughter and no remorse or tears?

Is there court today at 4:15? Would love to see some new info!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: March 02, 2009, 08:39:12 AM »

Trimm, I noticed your tag line...for U2.

Not correcting you, just adding in some useless trivia I know...
Its "Uno, dos, tres, catorce.." and it refers to Steve Lillywhite producing their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 14th album.

Sorry for the O/T.

I know.I saw that this morning.Thanks.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1447 on: March 02, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »

JSM:  It's the Heath Ledger Joker.  It is creepy, yet hillarious at the same time! 

BTW, sending some of our snow down your way. We have had more than our fair share this winter and it's not over yet!  Enjoy! 

My babygirl called from Jersey (attending college) and she said they are expecting up to 17 inches...o man miss her horrible, dont miss that!   PS  I strongly suggested that she call me as soon as she got home from work & to stay in until the roads clear.   These years are hard being away from my now adult but still my babies because its a day Id be getting to Blockbuster  or planning a craft or game night, busy in the kitchen making warm yummies & hot cocoa topped with whipped cream & getting ready to bunker down all snuggly with our throw blankets for some fond quality family time till the plows did their thing -- and O how we rejoiced if those major storms hit on a week day for no school or work (well minus the PTA calls at 5-6AM to inform parents there was no school-ugh)
I miss snow, and those kind of memories, it is about 85 degrees right now, and I'm not taking to kindly to it, I hate heat, much rather be cold.

ok, i know last nite i was so EXCITED about the snow, but woke up this mornig to fing one of my trees flipped over (not sure how to say it, but it ripped the ground up) i wasn't too upset, but just went out to look at it closer & it pulled a huge part of my irrigation sysytem up!

wendi
Sorry about the flipped trees, but the snow and your, house and puppies are beautiful. Luv JSM

Thanks JSM, i just wish i could post the MOST ADORABLE picture of my shih tzu trying to figure out how to pee in the snow this morning! i KNOW mrs. peel would have loved it.

wendi
  Sorry, that really made me have a good laugh Wendi. I wish you could have taken that pic. If only we had snow, Josef loves it. I am really behind trying to find music to use in my really FIRST proper competition. It's all Capp's fault. She gave me the itch to do it and I have time for Nationals. 
what kind of music are you thinking about? i love watching skating & dancing when they have really good music?

wendi
I'm not sure, but I like the music to the movie Rudy, so that may be what I choose

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: March 02, 2009, 08:44:13 AM »

Night monkeys. Going to bed now. Sleep well. Hugs JSM

Night JSM and all monkeys going to bed. I would love to have Josef if you willed him to me. I would love him and squeeze him and I will call him George... (old cartoon for those who don't know what I am talking about).

what cartoon? bet my husband knows it!

wendi

Daffy Duck "The Abominable Snow Rabbit" from 1961.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2JlVqfC8-UI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2JlVqfC8-UI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Just stopping in to say Hi !!!!
      I get it now!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: March 02, 2009, 08:49:01 AM »

I understand its very difficult to accept a human can commit such an heinous act, maybe after so many years of hearing case after case & working as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist I've personally become more cognizant that these horrors happen practically every day, but it doesnt make it any easier on my heart or shocking to hear the dirty details of these monsters deeds.

Add to that the boots & shoes concealed in a bag in her trunk, if DNA evidence is found on a pair of boots that are extremely out of character for that babykiller to wear or have a need to use, the jury will be back in 15 minutes GUILTY ....no mental disorder component will reduce her just conviction.   Her own mother stated to the FBI while filling out a questionnaire that she had no mental disorder, had not been seen by a doctor nor medicated ever - the defense can claim that she has a disorder but we all know she does, she's a narcissistic sociopath that made up a story to cover her skanky @ss, a disorder not an illness - significant difference.   It really is just that simple.

I really don't get the washing of the boots. I can understand washing of any clothes, IF any of my children/grandchildren WEREN'T missing, I can totally see washing clothes. But the boots? I think most people would have dropped them in the garage or off to the side of the house. Maybe I'm not a clean freak like Cindy, but I find it odd she would do this, unless she suspected her daughter had gotten into trouble and was deliberately getting rid of evidence.

Good Snow Day to you all.  Morning my friends!!

Trimm...That is such good news. Thank You prayers all around.    QM...Love the graphics!!
Pooky...Start planning your trip to the North East!!   SS...Great coffee
See me at the beach...I hardly ever get to see you...HI,  Nut...Cool Truck...What's do you call her?
Sassycat...Washing the kitty.So cute.

Hi Boo..And don't forget Cindy went BACK to work after she smelled the car. I have always wondered why?? Did she have to clean up some stuff? Did she know that she would not be back to work for a while? She could be the one with the chloroform trying to clean up the smell. Who knows...Maybe George helped and that guilt is getting to him.  We know Lee just laughs at the smell. Does he even realize that while he was in the garage with his sister he was smelling the rotting remains of his little niece?? How can they ignore so much? And how can that bring about laughter and no remorse or tears?

Is there court today at 4:15? Would love to see some new info!

Hi Scarlet.   Yes, court is at 4:15!   I can't wait to see what KC looks like today.   
I agree, Boo - washing the boots is strange - unless she smelt the decomp on them.  I wouldn't wash my daughter's dirty boots - I'd make her do it.   They all went into immediate cover-up mode.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1450 on: March 02, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »

Good morning monkey bunch!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.  They are GREATLY appreciated.

Nutt, read the article, it makes me sick to think that Casey could have a chance in all of this.  IF she ever did get out free, she would not last long in the real world before some crazed person takes her out for good.
Are we ever going to see Cindy, George, and Lee get what they deserve for obstruction of justice, perjury, filing false police reports, and being ugly and stupid???

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: March 02, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »

JSM:  It's the Heath Ledger Joker.  It is creepy, yet hillarious at the same time! 

BTW, sending some of our snow down your way. We have had more than our fair share this winter and it's not over yet!  Enjoy! 

My babygirl called from Jersey (attending college) and she said they are expecting up to 17 inches...o man miss her horrible, dont miss that!   PS  I strongly suggested that she call me as soon as she got home from work & to stay in until the roads clear.   These years are hard being away from my now adult but still my babies because its a day Id be getting to Blockbuster  or planning a craft or game night, busy in the kitchen making warm yummies & hot cocoa topped with whipped cream & getting ready to bunker down all snuggly with our throw blankets for some fond quality family time till the plows did their thing -- and O how we rejoiced if those major storms hit on a week day for no school or work (well minus the PTA calls at 5-6AM to inform parents there was no school-ugh)
I miss snow, and those kind of memories, it is about 85 degrees right now, and I'm not taking to kindly to it, I hate heat, much rather be cold.

ok, i know last nite i was so EXCITED about the snow, but woke up this mornig to fing one of my trees flipped over (not sure how to say it, but it ripped the ground up) i wasn't too upset, but just went out to look at it closer & it pulled a huge part of my irrigation sysytem up!

wendi
Sorry about the flipped trees, but the snow and your, house and puppies are beautiful. Luv JSM

Thanks JSM, i just wish i could post the MOST ADORABLE picture of my shih tzu trying to figure out how to pee in the snow this morning! i KNOW mrs. peel would have loved it.

wendi
  Sorry, that really made me have a good laugh Wendi. I wish you could have taken that pic. If only we had snow, Josef loves it. I am really behind trying to find music to use in my really FIRST proper competition. It's all Capp's fault. She gave me the itch to do it and I have time for Nationals. 

Thats right JSM... YOU GO GIRL 
What do you have as your time limit,  minute & a half, what are you mandatory elements?   Ill go to bed & brainstorm a few suggestions for ya.  I told my babygirl about you today, she told me to tell you to make it yours & the very best of luck.  hehehe...she did add that you should listen to her mom she's a great nonpro coach   awwwws

Yep You did it Capp, gave the the nudge. I will skate ISI Freestyle 2, I think it is 1 1/2 minutes, all I know is it includes scratch spin, 1/2 toe walley, ballet jump and two forward spirals there may be other things I just can't remember. Thanks again. Now I just need to lose about 30 pounds between now and Oct.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: March 02, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/2/judge_to_rule_on_pictures_videos_in_casey_anthony_hearing.html

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team is preparing for a hearing for Monday afternoon.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez is asking Judge Stan Strickland to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.
Baez said the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared, and have no connection to the case.  The attorney also said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.
Baez filed a second motion to try to delay the release of a jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.  Baez claims the video violates his client's Sixth Amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

The hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

Motion to Protect Order

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Motion%20for%20Protective%20Order%20Feb%2026.pdf

KC should have thought about that before she posted the pictures on photobucket.    She wasn't worried about being embarrassed, before.    Does anyone think that maybe some of these pictures contain soft porn?   Does photobucket allow that?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: March 02, 2009, 08:59:00 AM »

Foggy Dew,

Sibe's are escape artists. I have 6' HD chain link fences with 6" buried in the ground. My stud kennel, I had to electrify the  top as he would climb the corners, walk the top rail and drop down in to the females he wanted to visit.

Some great escape videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=husky+escapes&aq=0&oq=husky+escape
  Pretty Dogs

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: March 02, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
No snow here but hubby's keeping his job.   
Gosh I hope we get some documents today.
We still have court at 4:15 

Trimm - so happy to hear about hubby's job....that is wonderful    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: March 02, 2009, 09:08:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
      That's great news Trimm! I have been praying for him!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: March 02, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

Motion to Protect Order

Hmmmm, that would be something different..... 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: March 02, 2009, 09:13:48 AM »

Motion to Protect Order

KC should have thought about that before she posted the pictures on photobucket.    She wasn't worried about being embarrassed, before.    Does anyone think that maybe some of these pictures contain soft porn?   Does photobucket allow that?

Photobucket is kinda weird - It will allow me to keep KC's real Porn picture - but not a smiley that slaps another smiley... 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: March 02, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

Motion to Protect Order

No nakedness. 
http://photo-sharing-services-review.toptenreviews.com/photobucket-com-review.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: March 02, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm - so happy to hear about hubby's job....that is wonderful    

Great day. I can't wait for court.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.