April 23, 2024, 02:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257815 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: March 02, 2009, 12:08:31 PM »

No, go ahead touch it.  You always make me laugh and smile!
Jose?  Is that you? 

(3babies?  Are you channeling Jose today?)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: March 02, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »

Just popping in to say GOOD MORNING to all of you monkeys.

Have to go have my taxes done (yuck), but will be back for this afternoon's festivities with KC & Bozo.  I hope that KC is dressed-out as bad as before so that we can have another good laugh.  Need some humor to offset another Bozo performance of "As the Stomach Turns."

Have a great morning!!

Mary
You know, if she comes dressed in knee highs, a catholic girl plaid skirt and white blouse with hair in good girl pony tail.................we will know Jose is going for the Multiple Personality defense!

Or acting out one of his favorite fantasies!  OMG...did I just say that?
Yep!  Used that "outside" voice again!   

He's probably instructed her that this is a day to keep poking the corner of her eye to produce tears...snit he might as well add a lolipop for her to suck on

umm was going to comment but would get in trouble..... oh snit, I gotta..... thats what all those late night jail visits were for.... sorry.. could not stop myself

Searching,
My mind went there too.  I had to practice my self control real hard on that one.  I am skeered of getting the big red button.
The big red button..................that is why I hide my thoughts in hidden jokes of innuendo!   You know, casey will probably love those cuffs on the way to court today!  She seemed to have a thing for bondage - how do you like it now, casey?

SHE HAS PROBALY TURNED THIS INTO A WHOLE LOVE STORY BETWEEN HER AND BUTTFUZZ.  FORBIDDEN LOVERS FIGHTING THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

What, you guys arent shocked that this isnt her main item purchased thru commissary?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1642 on: March 02, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

OT: sorry, I have to... This dog could be a money maker... Florida is starting to scare me

FREE GERMAN SHIPERED MIX (KISSIMMEE)
Reply to: sale-1056636189@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-02, 10:05AM EST

FREE GERMAN SHIPERED MIX!!! 1 dog named Max; he is 2 years old born on 8-16-06 had since pop reason for giving up moving to a one bedroom apartment can not take. Looking for a family or individual that will love and care for him as much as I have. He is great with kids, other dogs of any size. He is karate trained, house broken! DOG COMES WITH KRATE, FOOD BOWLS, COLER, LEASH, AND BED!!!!! NO COST JUST A GOOD HOME. PHOTO APON REQUEST....... PHONE NUMBER TO REACH ME AT redacted MY NAME IS MIKE. EMAIL ADDRESS redacted

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: March 02, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: March 02, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »

Baez's spokewoman said that after the hearing he will make a statement, and be available to answer a few questions from the media. He is too busy before the court hearing. I'm sure he is, he has to make sure his client is groomed properly, and she doesn't sit there and look all silly and playfull. 
Wonder if he'll answer the English questions or only the Spanish ...    That was too funny the last time!

I'm never gonna get any work done today.   

Trimm - are you going to watch Letterman this week??  U2 will one every night    

Yes,they are my all time favorite band.
Gosh,I wish we would get some of those documents this morning.
I just freaked out the UPS guy.He wanted to know if "we" were having fun today.I told him I was home alone.He left quickly.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: March 02, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »

OT: sorry, I have to... This dog could be a money maker... Florida is starting to scare me

FREE GERMAN SHIPERED MIX!!! 1 dog named Max; he is 2 years old born on 8-16-06 had since pop reason for giving up moving to a one bedroom apartment can not take. Looking for a family or individual that will love and care for him as much as I have. He is great with kids, other dogs of any size. He is karate trained, house broken! DOG COMES WITH KRATE, FOOD BOWLS, COLER, LEASH, AND BED!!!!! NO COST JUST A GOOD HOME. PHOTO APON REQUEST....... PHONE NUMBER TO REACH ME AT redacted MY NAME IS MIKE. EMAIL ADDRESS redacted

Ohh, where is Mrs. Peel?  She will love that!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: March 02, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

DAGNABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O OKAY so we know that Baez filed the motion AFTER he saw this next batch of 1000 pages of discovery, that clarifies that thought.  OK so basically that means tomorrow because releasing it at the end of business day wont make the evening news upon review-not enough time

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: March 02, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »

I just freaked out the UPS guy.He wanted to know if "we" were having fun today.I told him I was home alone.He left quickly.
What she didn't tell us is she answered the door in her robe and had Mrs Robinson playing in the back ground ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: March 02, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

Jose?  Is that you? 

Stop it, after having 3 kids my bladder isn't that strong anymore.  Almost feel ff my chair reading that.  I am laughing so hard my sides hurt!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: March 02, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »

Just popping in to say GOOD MORNING to all of you monkeys.

Have to go have my taxes done (yuck), but will be back for this afternoon's festivities with KC & Bozo.  I hope that KC is dressed-out as bad as before so that we can have another good laugh.  Need some humor to offset another Bozo performance of "As the Stomach Turns."

Have a great morning!!

Mary
You know, if she comes dressed in knee highs, a catholic girl plaid skirt and white blouse with hair in good girl pony tail.................we will know Jose is going for the Multiple Personality defense!

Or acting out one of his favorite fantasies!  OMG...did I just say that?
Yep!  Used that "outside" voice again!   

He's probably instructed her that this is a day to keep poking the corner of her eye to produce tears...snit he might as well add a lolipop for her to suck on

umm was going to comment but would get in trouble..... oh snit, I gotta..... thats what all those late night jail visits were for.... sorry.. could not stop myself

Searching,
My mind went there too.  I had to practice my self control real hard on that one.  I am skeered of getting the big red button.
The big red button..................that is why I hide my thoughts in hidden jokes of innuendo!   You know, casey will probably love those cuffs on the way to court today!  She seemed to have a thing for bondage - how do you like it now, casey?

SHE HAS PROBALY TURNED THIS INTO A WHOLE LOVE STORY BETWEEN HER AND BUTTFUZZ.  FORBIDDEN LOVERS FIGHTING THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

What, you guys arent shocked that this isnt her main item purchased thru commissary?

If she had one now, she would probaly be thinking "just like old times" 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1650 on: March 02, 2009, 12:17:42 PM »

Ohhhh I never thought of that.. Maybe she can adopt him and they can spar......

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: March 02, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

4:00 hearing? oh, crap, I won't be in front of the computer

wonder what slore will wear? something dowdy and ill-fitted i hope, she should have to wear something wit hthe target logo on it, but backwards so the "target" is on her back. 

Baez might have her go back to her office assistant look, the skirt, blouse, glasses routine.    

Am thinking they ought to drag her in there wearing her jail gear, like most of the rest of the inmates have to wear to court. 

I agree Wyks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: March 02, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »

O OKAY so we know that Baez filed the motion AFTER he saw this next batch of 1000 pages of discovery, that clarifies that thought.  OK so basically that means tomorrow because releasing it at the end of business day wont make the evening news upon review-not enough time

He keeps just finding out more and more about his "girl"!  He can't take her home to meet dear old mom

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: March 02, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »

Seems in the past they have released docs in incriments.  Why not this time, releasing the stuff that has nothing to do with todays hearing? Wishful thinking out loud.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: March 02, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1655 on: March 02, 2009, 12:28:23 PM »

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1656 on: March 02, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »

What she didn't tell us is she answered the door in her robe and had Mrs Robinson playing in the back ground ... 
OMG, so that's what you you are doing all day Trimm, usually my UPS guy throws the package and yells UPS, I figured I was missing out on some fun. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: March 02, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »

Smack that smirk off her face....geez

Casey Due In Court, Baez Asks To Block Video, Pictures
Monday, March 2, 2009 – updated: 11:44 am EST March 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in an Orange County court Monday at 4:15pm while her attorney Jose Baez asks a judge to block the release of personal pictures and jailhouse video.

On Thursday February 26, Casey Anthony filed a "motion to stay the release of discovery." The motion (read motion) asks that a judge block the release of video footage of Casey while she was in the jail's clinic on December 11 after receiving word of her daughter Caylee Anthony's body being found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH LIVE: 4:15PM Casey Anthony Case Hearing
VIDEO REPORT: Casey, Baez To Appear In Court
DOCUMENT: Motion To Stay Video Release
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baez is seeking to block the release of pictures that were attached to Casey Anthony's online photobucket.com account. Many of those photos, some of them racy, have already appeared on the Internet.

Baez will also ask the judge to block the release of jailhouse video that shows Casey's reaction on the day she found out her daughter was dead. So Judge Strickland will hear both motions today, the State is going to argue the motion was moot because they had no intention to release it until trial - all he is trying to do is to find fault with Orange County or the State Attorneys office hoping against hope to show a reason for a mistrial, its so obvious.

Although many of these pictures have already appeared on the Internet, Baez claims in the motion for protective order that the media would use the pictures to embarrass or harass his client.

Baez says, if the pictures are released, people may use them to paint Anthony in a negative light. Baez also believes that the snap shots are irrelevant to the case.

The hearing is scheduled for Monday afternoon at 4:00pm. WFTV.com will broadcast the hearing live online. (NOTE all other media report it as beginning at 4:15)

Thanks Capp. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: March 02, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »

Jose?  Is that you? 

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1659 on: March 02, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »

Good Morning /Afternoon Monkeys....I have been siting on my fingers for the last 10-15 minutes since the lollipop comment. HAHA.

Leroy you are a cutie. I feel ancient with all you young ones. My baby boy is your age.

I do hope they will at least release enough docs now to keep the Monkeys out of trouble til 4:15 .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.