March 28, 2024, 10:12:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254299 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: March 02, 2009, 12:35:24 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know just how you feel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: March 02, 2009, 12:37:11 PM »

OT: sorry, I have to... This dog could be a money maker... Florida is starting to scare me

FREE GERMAN SHIPERED MIX (KISSIMMEE)
Reply to: sale-1056636189@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-02, 10:05AM EST

FREE GERMAN SHIPERED MIX!!! 1 dog named Max; he is 2 years old born on 8-16-06 had since pop reason for giving up moving to a one bedroom apartment can not take. Looking for a family or individual that will love and care for him as much as I have. He is great with kids, other dogs of any size. He is karate trained, house broken! DOG COMES WITH KRATE, FOOD BOWLS, COLER, LEASH, AND BED!!!!! NO COST JUST A GOOD HOME. PHOTO APON REQUEST....... PHONE NUMBER TO REACH ME AT redacted MY NAME IS MIKE. EMAIL ADDRESS redacted

Ohh, where is Mrs. Peel?  She will love that!

You're on one today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: March 02, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

Darn it!  Don't they realize we want to laff and point? 

Oh wait, we got enuff to do that for. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: March 02, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »

Yes,they are my all time favorite band.
Gosh,I wish we would get some of those documents this morning.
I just freaked out the UPS guy.He wanted to know if "we" were having fun today.I told him I was home alone.He left quickly.
What she didn't tell us is she answered the door in her robe and had Mrs Robinson playing in the back ground ... 

LMAO. 

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1664 on: March 02, 2009, 12:39:20 PM »

Smack that smirk off her face....geez

Casey Due In Court, Baez Asks To Block Video, Pictures
Monday, March 2, 2009 – updated: 11:44 am EST March 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in an Orange County court Monday at 4:15pm while her attorney Jose Baez asks a judge to block the release of personal pictures and jailhouse video.

On Thursday February 26, Casey Anthony filed a "motion to stay the release of discovery." The motion (read motion) asks that a judge block the release of video footage of Casey while she was in the jail's clinic on December 11 after receiving word of her daughter Caylee Anthony's body being found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH LIVE: 4:15PM Casey Anthony Case Hearing
VIDEO REPORT: Casey, Baez To Appear In Court
DOCUMENT: Motion To Stay Video Release
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baez is seeking to block the release of pictures that were attached to Casey Anthony's online photobucket.com account. Many of those photos, some of them racy, have already appeared on the Internet.

Baez will also ask the judge to block the release of jailhouse video that shows Casey's reaction on the day she found out her daughter was dead. So Judge Strickland will hear both motions today, the State is going to argue the motion was moot because they had no intention to release it until trial - all he is trying to do is to find fault with Orange County or the State Attorneys office hoping against hope to show a reason for a mistrial, its so obvious.

Although many of these pictures have already appeared on the Internet, Baez claims in the motion for protective order that the media would use the pictures to embarrass or harass his client.

Baez says, if the pictures are released, people may use them to paint Anthony in a negative light. Baez also believes that the snap shots are irrelevant to the case.

The hearing is scheduled for Monday afternoon at 4:00pm. WFTV.com will broadcast the hearing live online. (NOTE all other media report it as beginning at 4:15)

Thanks Capp. 

The comments in red.....How did she know it was her daughter??????? oh I forgot...she put her there.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: March 02, 2009, 12:41:54 PM »

Yes,they are my all time favorite band.
Gosh,I wish we would get some of those documents this morning.
I just freaked out the UPS guy.He wanted to know if "we" were having fun today.I told him I was home alone.He left quickly.
What she didn't tell us is she answered the door in her robe and had Mrs Robinson playing in the back ground ... 
OMG, so that's what you you are doing all day Trimm, usually my UPS guy throws the package and yells UPS, I figured I was missing out on some fun. 

He is very cute. 

~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1666 on: March 02, 2009, 12:44:39 PM »

RE: the Myspace acct ... LE can determine when it was created and the IP address and sign-up e-mail. IDK .. seems almost too obvious. But we all know Casey isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.
Good Afternoon EST monkeys, Good Morning CST, MST & PST monkeys!

I couldn't fit getting back on yesterday into my schedule but the ZG Myspace account had me thinking all night...

I have a question RE: IP addy's.  I understand that it is like a physical address of where your internet connection is located, for example XX.XXX.XXX.12 and your neighbor's would be the next address down or up depending, is that correct? 

If that is correct than my question is this:  What happens when you take your laptop and go into an internet cafe or sit in your car in Sawgrass apartments and access someone's router that does not have it password protected?  Does your IP address register with myspace at the address that is at the internet cafe or some poor soul at an apartment complex that has no idea that some one is accessing you signal?   

I'm not sure if this makes any difference or not & I'm behind so ignore if already discussed.

TYIA, Lovinlife

your ip is your internet service provider address. its not assigned in numerical order in conjuction with your physical address.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

DAGNABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAPTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

There is a link from the Today Show that they are talking about Lee laughing through the depo, one might have thought he was in a sitcom. 

AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOU..MAKES ME SICK TO SEE HIS BEHAVIOUR FROM THE BEGINING ACTING LIKE AN ASS THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER. EVEN WHEN QUESTIONED IN THE BEGINING HE DID THE SAME.. CANT HIS LAWYER KINDA TELL HIM.. LOOK BUDDY THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IS NOT HELPING YOU AT ALL...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: March 02, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

ROSECOLOREDEYES

HOPE I DIDNT MISPELL YOUR NAME IF SO APOLOGIES!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: March 02, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »

Thanks Peanut for your response.  So, your IP address is connected to your location thru your ISP?  For Example, AT&T could provide information regarding what person was provided that particular IP address?  But what about thru a public access port or an open/unprotected wireless signal? Would that be "traceable"?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: March 02, 2009, 12:57:04 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

There is a link from the Today Show that they are talking about Lee laughing through the depo, one might have thought he was in a sitcom. 

AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOU..MAKES ME SICK TO SEE HIS BEHAVIOUR FROM THE BEGINING ACTING LIKE AN ASS THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER. EVEN WHEN QUESTIONED IN THE BEGINING HE DID THE SAME.. CANT HIS LAWYER KINDA TELL HIM.. LOOK BUDDY THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IS NOT HELPING YOU AT ALL...
You'd think his lawyer would tell him to knock it off ... but Lee doesn't seem like he's the type to take advice from anyone ... ya know ... to me he seems pretty arrogant ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1672 on: March 02, 2009, 01:00:29 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

And if I didn't mess up everytime I try to post a link for this I would, it is from the Today Show.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: March 02, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »

IMO
I truly think they are lover's and have been.. wow what would his wife think? also what's this about him giving a news conference in spanish and english. ? TRUE????????????

She likes to flaunt her stuff in front of men and so so so sure he has already tasted of the forbidden fruit!!
to her it's a challenge to defeat and conquer!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1674 on: March 02, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

You'd think his lawyer would tell him to knock it off ... but Lee doesn't seem like he's the type to take advice from anyone ... ya know ... to me he seems pretty arrogant ...
He is an arrogant fool, and his lawyer, there are no words for him, I don't even know why he was there, is Luka doing this for free?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: March 02, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

I think that would mean Luka would have to be competant.  He does not appear to be the shiniest penny in the fountain.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1676 on: March 02, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um, I'm gonna need someone to write a note for me. Something along the lines of "Dear Esteemed University Professor,
Ms. Tevye will not only not be in class on Wednesday, she will also not have her seven (be sure you spell out all numbers below 10, it's APA style. I am starting to loathe APA!) page paper on Family Theories done. She is too busy reading up on the most whacked out family ever....Dude, they are so twisted.
Respectfully yours,

[any monkey, but Newf, you SO owe me! I'm up here working my buttafooco off, and you and trimm are out on the golf(++++) mobile!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: March 02, 2009, 01:07:16 PM »

norosecoloredeyes
you said:

I think that would mean Luka would have to be competant.  He does not appear to be the shiniest penny in the fountain.
I am so stealing that!  I've never heard that one before!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: March 02, 2009, 01:11:01 PM »

newfiemonkey
I totaly am with you on this.. I think he is making a fool of himself and his family . He doesnt get it. You can get an idea of what casey is like through  his inappropiate behaviours. someone said that... the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree well .. they are right on it...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: March 02, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »

isn't there a group or a song called twisted sister!!
OH HOW APPROPIATE!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.