April 24, 2024, 07:17:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257920 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: March 02, 2009, 01:50:54 PM »

Welcome Haydensguardian!!!!   

P.S. Be careful with that fork! 
OMG!  I just noticed that!  Funny!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: March 02, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no schedule its all so crazy.
WELCOME    That's what I cannot figure out, I don't have grandkids, but if I thought for a moment that one of my daughters had the potential to harm my grandchild, I would hunt her down, until I found her and my grandkid. This entire family makes zero sense to me.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1722 on: March 02, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

When did they see her in December????....I thought they had not seen her since her arrest in Oct
I thought her last court appearance mommy dearest was waiting to see her when she left the court room. I thought I heard some ask Baez if she wanted to see them. His answer was yes. Not sure but that's what I remember.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1723 on: March 02, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, yeah I just can't understand how this family functioned at all it makes no sense and I feel for George and lil Caylee but for the rest I think they are all nuts once again thanks for the welcome!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: March 02, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

Lee is not all there...that is all that I can figure out...who would find anything to laugh about in the death of a little child? And after his performance at Caylee's memorial...a torn man...blah blah blah...cry me a river you fake! CMA ....Caring My Ass!!

Lee is creepy.  My initial impression of him was that he was creepy in the sense of "peeping thru your window" at night kind of creepy.  Now, I see him as "i will stock you, then torture you" creepy.  JMO no nammers, or red buttons!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: March 02, 2009, 01:53:46 PM »

Welcome Haydensguardian!!!!   

P.S. Be careful with that fork! 
OMG!  I just noticed that!  Funny!   
That's so funny, need some of those baby safe plugs on that plug in.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: March 02, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, yeah I just can't understand how this family functioned at all it makes no sense and I feel for George and lil Caylee but for the rest I think they are all nuts once again thanks for the welcome!!
Some monkeys are still on the fence when it comes to George, stick around your opinion of him might change...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: March 02, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »

Lee is not all there...that is all that I can figure out...who would find anything to laugh about in the death of a little child? And after his performance at Caylee's memorial...a torn man...blah blah blah...cry me a river you fake! CMA ....Caring My Ass!!

Lee is creepy.  My initial impression of him was that he was creepy in the sense of "peeping thru your window" at night kind of creepy.  Now, I see him as "i will stock you, then torture you" creepy.  JMO no nammers, or red buttons!
I can also see him lurking in the bushes, peeping through a window, I don't trust him at all.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1728 on: March 02, 2009, 01:56:55 PM »

WELCOME HAYDENSGUARDIAN!!!!!!The whole family are a bunch of liars. I talk to my grandkids at least every few days.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1729 on: March 02, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

I can also see him lurking in the bushes, peeping through a window, I don't trust him at all.
I wonder if his eyeliner smudges the glass when he peeps through the glass. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: March 02, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »

hope he doesn't wear that blue eyeshadow while lurking in the bushes....it will give him away very easily!!

honestly, I agree...he's like that creepy guy mom always warned ya about....stranger danger!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1731 on: March 02, 2009, 01:58:37 PM »

Yeah hoping Kasey gets bored in that Cell of hers and the cops screw up and give her a fork and she does her self in!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1732 on: March 02, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

O/T:  Please take a minute and light a candle for Jaliek, they had all gone out. TY

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

I lit a candle now there are two 

i lit one, too

I did as well

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: March 02, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

JSM....LOL....we were thinking alike!!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: March 02, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »

Yeah hoping Kasey gets bored in that Cell of hers and the cops screw up and give her a fork and she does her self in!!

dont hold back your feelings here....tell us how you really feel      

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 02, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »

Ya know Casey might be pissed that lee raided her cosmetics after he ate chili with her family & she wasnt there...IM A VICTIM TOO!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: March 02, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no  schedule its all so crazy.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 02, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »

dont hold back your feelings here....tell us how you really feel      

Now there is a vision of the phrase STICK A FORK IN IT!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1738 on: March 02, 2009, 02:02:14 PM »

Great minds and big ears think alike!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: March 02, 2009, 02:02:48 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um, I'm gonna need someone to write a note for me. Something along the lines of "Dear Esteemed University Professor,
Ms. Tevye will not only not be in class on Wednesday, she will also not have her seven (be sure you spell out all numbers below 10, it's APA style. I am starting to loathe APA!) page paper on Family Theories done. She is too busy reading up on the most whacked out family ever....Dude, they are so twisted.
Respectfully yours,

[any monkey, but Newf, you SO owe me! I'm up here working my buttafooco off, and you and trimm are out on the golf(++++) mobile!)
Okay ... is this "any monkey, but Newf" can write your excuse ... or ... "but Newf, you SO owe me" ... It's a little hard to read ... as trimm and I have been drinking ... entertaining UPS men ... and trimm keeps hitting pot holes in the Witless News Golfcart ... Woo Hoo ... Sorry you're not with us Tevye ... but rest assured ... we think about you (and your paper) all the time ... 

I had to take a walk with the 20lbs of trouble,and I come back to see your telling our secrets. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.