April 25, 2024, 02:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257978 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1740 on: March 02, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »

Lee is not all there...that is all that I can figure out...who would find anything to laugh about in the death of a little child? And after his performance at Caylee's memorial...a torn man...blah blah blah...cry me a river you fake! CMA ....Caring My Ass!!

Lee is creepy.  My initial impression of him was that he was creepy in the sense of "peeping thru your window" at night kind of creepy.  Now, I see him as "i will stock you, then torture you" creepy.  JMO no nammers, or red buttons!
I can also see him lurking in the bushes, peeping through a window, I don't trust him at all.
I wonder if his eyeliner smudges the glass when he peeps through the glass. 

JSM....LOL....we were thinking alike!!!

Ya know Casey might be pissed that lee raided her cosmetics after he ate chili with her family & she wasnt there...IM A VICTIM TOO!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: March 02, 2009, 02:03:58 PM »

For those that have not seen this morning's today show here is the link:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29462796#29462796

Thanks Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: March 02, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

WELCOME Haydensguardian!

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: March 02, 2009, 02:05:11 PM »

Yeah hoping Kasey gets bored in that Cell of hers and the cops screw up and give her a fork and she does her self in!!

Ain't no forking way!   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: March 02, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »

Yeah hoping Kasey gets bored in that Cell of hers and the cops screw up and give her a fork and she does her self in!!

Ain't no forking way!   

ROFLMAO     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1745 on: March 02, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um, I'm gonna need someone to write a note for me. Something along the lines of "Dear Esteemed University Professor,
Ms. Tevye will not only not be in class on Wednesday, she will also not have her seven (be sure you spell out all numbers below 10, it's APA style. I am starting to loathe APA!) page paper on Family Theories done. She is too busy reading up on the most whacked out family ever....Dude, they are so twisted.
Respectfully yours,

[any monkey, but Newf, you SO owe me! I'm up here working my buttafooco off, and you and trimm are out on the golf(++++) mobile!)
Okay ... is this "any monkey, but Newf" can write your excuse ... or ... "but Newf, you SO owe me" ... It's a little hard to read ... as trimm and I have been drinking ... entertaining UPS men ... and trimm keeps hitting pot holes in the Witless News Golfcart ... Woo Hoo ... Sorry you're not with us Tevye ... but rest assured ... we think about you (and your paper) all the time ... 
TO BE CLEAR: NEWFIE, YOU BETTER WRITE THE NOTE. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IT ON A BAR NAPKIN!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1746 on: March 02, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »

:2rofl:lol truly wish I could have a few minutes with her alone also!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: March 02, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »

For those that have not seen this morning's today show here is the link:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29462796#29462796
Thanks, that is the one I've been talking about.
Just my two cents re: Lee's laughter...I was on the receiving end of a depo.  And mind you that I am a nervous giggler.  I didn't laugh one time, in fact I wanted to puke my guts out and that was just for a civil suit not involving anyones death, thank God!  This just solidifies the weirdness IMO. 

Yep,he's a wackadoo alright.
I had to do a lttle sit down during a malpractice suit/sexual harrassment suit one time.Let me tell you I wasn't laughing.I was scared snitless.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: March 02, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence  that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.   

The dump can't come tomorrow, Hubs will be home and he CANNOT find out what I do all day.  My cover will be blown! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um, I'm gonna need someone to write a note for me. Something along the lines of "Dear Esteemed University Professor,
Ms. Tevye will not only not be in class on Wednesday, she will also not have her seven (be sure you spell out all numbers below 10, it's APA style. I am starting to loathe APA!) page paper on Family Theories done. She is too busy reading up on the most whacked out family ever....Dude, they are so twisted.
Respectfully yours,

[any monkey, but Newf, you SO owe me! I'm up here working my buttafooco off, and you and trimm are out on the golf(++++) mobile!)

I will write the professor a note and say that you are doing independent psychoanalysis on a family and how it relates to the transgenerational theory of family therapy.  You are simply far too busy to write about Family Theories......Anything else?

Sounds good. 

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: March 02, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

Respectfully yours,

Teyve,
whatcha in school for? 
Well, I got busted for being middle aged and not enough initials after my name, so they sentenced me to 18 mos advanced degree. When my unfortunate incarceration is finished, I"ll be a Family Life Educator...and I will NEVER practice in Florida...I'd hate to be assigned to the Ants!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: March 02, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »

Watched the Today story ...

Oh please!  If Lee could get hours alone to talk to Casey with no video or audio he could get the "whole truth!"  Yea right!  Or they could come up with more lies ... to fill in the lies ...

Remember...the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers. 

~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1751 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!!!!

So Casey is due in court soon.  I can't wait to see how pasty white and bloated she looks!  Wonder what kind of ill-fitting outfit she will be wearing today?

Lisa
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »

Respectfully yours,

Okay ... is this "any monkey, but Newf" can write your excuse ... or ... "but Newf, you SO owe me" ... It's a little hard to read ... as trimm and I have been drinking ... entertaining UPS men ... and trimm keeps hitting pot holes in the Witless News Golfcart ... Woo Hoo ... Sorry you're not with us Tevye ... but rest assured ... we think about you (and your paper) all the time ... 
TO BE CLEAR: NEWFIE, YOU BETTER WRITE THE NOTE. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IT ON A BAR NAPKIN!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »

Respectfully yours,

I will write the professor a note and say that you are doing independent psychoanalysis on a family and how it relates to the transgenerational theory of family therapy.  You are simply far too busy to write about Family Theories......Anything else?
Perfect! TIA 

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1754 on: March 02, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »

Yeah he's wracked in the head that's for sure, I don't think I would even be able to smile knowing my sweet lil angel is dead and gone, I don't understand why they are protecting her Why in the Hell didn't they protect that baby. Lee Is just as mental as his sister and feel like he has already taking part in this with his sister.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: March 02, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »

Watched the Today story ...

Oh please!  If Lee could get hours alone to talk to Casey with no video or audio he could get the "whole truth!"  Yea right!  Or they could come up with more lies ... to fill in the lies ...

Remember...the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers. 

I still laugh every time I hear that line.   How true! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: March 02, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »

When did they see her in December????....I thought they had not seen her since her arrest in Oct

GOOD question.

I thought the same.

That they had not seen her since she the Grand Jury ruling and subsequent arrest on Oct. 14.

Hi Monkeys!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: March 02, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »

UPDATE AT WESH2

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that there is speculation at the Orange County Courthouse that George and Cindy Anthony may attend the hearing. They have not seen their daughter in person since December.

O please, please show up...if they do, they are fit to answer questions, period!  Let the display of disdain & objection begin!  Remember Lee said his family was UNITED!   Power to the Anthonys, yea right...they better enjoy their delusions now because their hammers are gonna come back and pound them on the head HARD!

Oh!  That would make my already fabulous day complete! 

That's it.I'm feuling up the cart now,we gotta go. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!!!!

So Casey is due in court soon.  I can't wait to see how pasty white and bloated she looks!  Wonder what kind of ill-fitting outfit she will be wearing today?

Lisa

Luckily she already proved at her last court appearance that despite the wardrobing she cant get that evil smirk off her face to save her own skin

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »

Hi all,

I'm trying to catch up from way back. Very short O/T, but Tevye did you see my response to you the other day in Musings? If you want any help, I need more specifics. If you don't, that's  and don't worry about it. I just don't want to seem like I was running my mouth and not following up.

Happy posting everyone, and I hope to catch up to you soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.