April 20, 2024, 12:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257627 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »

Okay, listening to stupid Lee right now. Something isn't right with his story. Who is he protecting with his lies? I know he is protecting KC, but is he protecting Cindy too? I am so confused by these videos I may just go to bed and watch again in the morning. TIA JSM

I think he was saying exactly what his mommy told him to say.  And he looks like he's been into Cindy's blue eyeshadow, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

Oh ... HLN made me think of this ... Lee says Casey met ZG in Blanchard Park ... and the only person that LE or the media have heard this same story from is .... Leonard Padilla! 

she told it to his associate robert dick.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

When did he say he was told that?  I can't find it in the transcript. I feel like I am reading a transcript from an alien. His words, his "crazy speak" makes little sense at all. He uses phrases which are totally out of context.  They should have drug tested him.
Sorry Turbo ... I can't help with when ... I heard it on HLN ... sounded like he was talking about Casey lying to LE early on ... and then she came home from the field trip from Universal and told him she had lied to them ... and gave him this story ...

When Casey was out on bail the first time, Rob Dick would take her back and forth to Baez' office and to the LE officer with whom she had to check in periodically.  According to Padilla, she would chatter all the time she was in the car and this is the story she told him one day, about Blanchard Park, etc.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »

Roaring laughter from me when Mike Brooks said that Lee was still drinking the Casey Kool Aid.

I also read in the depos Lee stated that..someone had emailed him a photo of Zenaida.  Did anyone else catch that??

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

I know i am in the minority, but i think you are all being too hard on lee. I really believe he is a star trek uberfan, who really got into investigating. I believe the  cma really did mean all the ca girls, he loves them all. He is a young man in a difficult situation. I do not believe he has done anything with the body, he may have wiped KC's computer clean, but in the moment. I believe he thought the family was at risk. I have felt that way, with a hacker in the house. He has told us, they can make our lives a living hell. WHo knows what kinda people the skank was involved with??? I also believe that LA moved home to help out his folks, both financially and emotionally. You want to keep those you love, close

Hi jaa, don't worry about being in the minority, you're still a monkey and it's ok to post the way you feel. The monkeys won't beat you up! Many probably will disagree with ya on some things. I too believe he wiped the computer, but I think he knew KC had done something wrong and was going to do all he could to protect her. The problem with all the A's is they seem to all protect each other when none of them seem interested in protecting Caylee, not even in death. That's just the saddest part of it all. They are the ones who should be standing up for Caylee, instead they seem more interested in saving KC.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #184 on: February 27, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »

I know i am in the minority, but i think you are all being too hard on lee. I really believe he is a star trek uberfan, who really got into investigating. I believe the  cma really did mean all the ca girls, he loves them all. He is a young man in a difficult situation. I do not believe he has done anything with the body, he may have wiped KC's computer clean, but in the moment. I believe he thought the family was at risk. I have felt that way, with a hacker in the house. He has told us, they can make our lives a living hell. WHo knows what kinda people the skank was involved with??? I also believe that LA moved home to help out his folks, both financially and emotionally. You want to keep those you love, close
I'm not sure what star trek/star wars has to do with investigating. Yes he is a "young" man who got into investigation. But if you believe he wiped her computer clean, then he hindered an investigation. He wiped the computer clean the night that KC said Caylee was missing. Not the night/day KC said that someone was "after" the family and they were in danger. KC was in jail when she spouted that BS.

Also, how much could Lee help his family out financially by parking cars at the Super Bowl? I am sorry I am being hard on your question. I am just very confused by them. Sorry JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 27, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »

Still makes me absolutely SICK ... Lee can refuse to answer if he even thinks it's a possibility that his sister murdered his niece ... Morgan is gonna have to compel him to answer that ...

Hey Lee ... try standing up for Caylee for once you Feckless Schmuck Loser Mamma's Boy! 
And for anyone who thought that maybe CMA was Caylee ... and he was keeping his promise to her ... guess this is your answer ...
Instead of living under a bridge ... I'm thinking of living on the sidewalk at Hopespring ... with a big flippin' sign saying the above!  (ps ... monkeys might need to deliver water for Marley)
Hi Monkeys, just sneaking back in the cage. I'm finally caught up, but I haven't watched/listened to the tapes. Just trying to get my info from the forum here, it's just been too hectic here so I haven't even bothered to try and listen.

DON'T DO IT QM, Take it from JSM Just dont listen or watch. Lee will creep you out and give you nightmares. Trust me on this.

Hi JSM thanks for the warning, I will stay away!! If I feel up to it I'll listen, till then I'll get my info from my monkey friends, oh and the news sites!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 27, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »

Hi jaa, don't worry about being in the minority, you're still a monkey and it's ok to post the way you feel. The monkeys won't beat you up! Many probably will disagree with ya on some things. I too believe he wiped the computer, but I think he knew KC had done something wrong and was going to do all he could to protect her. The problem with all the A's is they seem to all protect each other when none of them seem interested in protecting Caylee, not even in death. That's just the saddest part of it all. They are the ones who should be standing up for Caylee, instead they seem more interested in saving KC.
Well QM, I just posted and feel really bad that I was not too nice in regards to the post by jaa. Now I feel like a monkey heel.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 27, 2009, 09:40:40 PM »

Still makes me absolutely SICK ... Lee can refuse to answer if he even thinks it's a possibility that his sister murdered his niece ... Morgan is gonna have to compel him to answer that ...

Hey Lee ... try standing up for Caylee for once you Feckless Schmuck Loser Mamma's Boy! 
And for anyone who thought that maybe CMA was Caylee ... and he was keeping his promise to her ... guess this is your answer ...
Instead of living under a bridge ... I'm thinking of living on the sidewalk at Hopespring ... with a big flippin' sign saying the above!  (ps ... monkeys might need to deliver water for Marley)
Hi Monkeys, just sneaking back in the cage. I'm finally caught up, but I haven't watched/listened to the tapes. Just trying to get my info from the forum here, it's just been too hectic here so I haven't even bothered to try and listen.

DON'T DO IT QM, Take it from JSM Just dont listen or watch. Lee will creep you out and give you nightmares. Trust me on this.

Hi JSM thanks for the warning, I will stay away!! If I feel up to it I'll listen, till then I'll get my info from my monkey friends, oh and the news sites!
You are welcome QM. I just see Lies upon Lies coming out of his mouth. Reminds me of my brother when he was a crazy dude. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2009, 09:42:19 PM »

If you go to Hopespring with a big sign, please be sure it won't be a sign that Lee can't tear up,  Remember how that woman with the dog were sitting there and he grabbed her sign and the sign beat him up?  It would be sad to see that happen again.  Nah, It wouldn't be so sad.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2009, 09:43:41 PM »

Well QM, I just posted and feel really bad that I was not too nice in regards to the post by jaa. Now I feel like a monkey heel.

No JSM! I read what you wrote, you were not rude! I think you wrote everything very well and I agree with what you said. I don't think you were rude to jaa, you only expressed your frustration with the A's. So do not feel bad, you're a good monkey!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »

<snippered>

You are welcome QM. I just see Lies upon Lies coming out of his mouth. Reminds me of my brother when he was a crazy dude. 

That's one reason I don't want to watch cause I know I'll get annoyed. Plus there's too much going on around me to listen well enough anyway. I hope your brother's not a crazy dude anymore!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

No JSM! I read what you wrote, you were not rude! I think you wrote everything very well and I agree with what you said. I don't think you were rude to jaa, you only expressed your frustration with the A's. So do not feel bad, you're a good monkey!!
Thanks QM, I am not the type to go off on a monkey and I hope my fact were right in this case. I know KC didn't come up with her BS story about someone is after us until she was in jail. I may be a dumb monkey, but I watched the video with Cindy, George and KC. Thanks for saying I wasn't rude. I try to have manners in the cage! If not, I'm afraid the Muffy Bee stinger may get me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2009, 09:50:34 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

whoa!!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

I've never seen JSM Bully anyone, so I don't know where this is coming from!! I'm not one to get involved with nonsense on the boards, but I do think that comment was uncalled for, and totally not fair!! JSM was not rude, and had every right to post what she thought/felt regarding LA, just as everyone else here.

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »

JSM, that is why the Monkeys are so great....you can agree to disagree. I am with you on LEE. He may not have done anything with the body, but he has lied like there is no tomorrow. Why can't just one damn person in that family stand up for CAYLEE? And he says he believes everything his sister tells him....wonder if that includes the stories KC has told about him trying to mess with her. Have not heard him deny that. If the family is so hard up for money ...why don't they get off their azzes and go back to work? Poor little Caylee has been gone since June. Most people only get three days off work....Don't feel bad....everyone has their own opinion.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

haha i agree with you. if they believe that ridiculousness lee was spouting, they have to be the stupidest people on earth.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »

So Lee has stated in this depo that KC has seen a picture of THIS Zenaida and said it is not her. I wonder if this will help Zenaida's case??
I just say give this Zenaida the money because she will win this case. I don't even know why the Ants are playing this stupid game. 15k, they spent that much at the fancy hotel they stayed at. Settle out of court. I don't understand the way they think.  I HATE THEM BOO. 

The lawsuit is asking in EXCESS of $15,000.  It's just a formality.  If they said less than $15,000 it would go to county court.  In excess of $15,000 takes it into Circuit Court.  A jury will decide how much, and it will be far in excess of $15,000 if Zenaida wins.  I think Morgan is looking to the sources of money which are paying Casey's lawyers and the potential for millions by selling photos, interviews, etc.  While these lawyers might be representing Casey pro bono, there still are thousands in expenses, i.e. travel, testing, etc. Morgan would never take a $15,000 case.  For instance, today he had to pay a court reporter to record the deposition, as well as a videographer.  I'd say he took Zenaida's case on a contingency and will get 1/3 of any money Zenaida receives.  Personally, I think he's looking at a gold mine in Casey's potential "Earning: ability.

jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »

I tell it like it is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.