April 19, 2024, 03:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257499 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »

WHOA!

sniped from above article Klaas posted

Lee said he never saw any threatening texts that Casey claimed Zenaida sent her and he never saw threatening emails on MySpace that Casey told him about, because Casey's emails between April and July had been deleted, which Casey denied doing.    "Zenaida didn't think that Caylee should've been with Casey and taking Caylee for a period of time to teach her a lesson," he said.

Not only is that the first we've heard any such thing that Casey said she received texts & emails BUT it contradicts Casey's assertions to detectives during her voluntary sworn statement at Universal!!    Discovery says otherwise, no such threats were on her cell, email, internet or otherwise from ANYONE.

And then this nugget, Lee refused to answer a direct question as to whether he believes Casey killed Caylee...hmmm
This could plug into a defense of split personalities maybe?

Casey was Zanny.  Zanny, the other personality, did not like the way that the personality, Casey, was treating the child she had been created to protect...

SOOOO THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX HERE...just random ramblings..

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

that was the cutest attempt at smack I have ever seen!! I'll have to give you and JSM a few lessons!!
You gonna make us "bad to the bone"?   

I can at least attempt to teach you two to "SMILE" while showing your fangs!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2009, 10:47:29 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

No nanners here, I am back to the same thing myself.  I do know when they were debating whether the death penalty was on the table it was suggested that she was possibly bipolar, and I believe it was also suggested that she lived in a "different world"  I tell you  I have had it up to my eyeballs with all of them.  They need to throw them all in jail.  I cannot understand at all how they get away with the things they have done. 
Thanks, I really do believe she is mentally ill, but of course I'm no doctor. I'm not making any excuses, but geez that story about taking Caylee to teach her a lesson, and all the absurd things Zeneida told her to do, wow.

What is even crazier is the way they have all bought into her crazy world.  Notice that Lee plays right into the whole thing about how Casey is telling the story in her way.  I can't remember his exact words, but he knows she is not telling the truth, but telling "her truth".  They always cover and try to make everyone believe she is trying to tell without telling.  WTH is this all about?  It really is quite insane.  It is almost like the whole household has been living in a parallel universe that we are not a part of.  I am so mad at the way Lee acted today.  I had some hopes of a glimmer of truth from him.  I just want to scream. 
I have to say I've never seen anything quite like this before. And the part that she didn't fight while all this was going down in the park, she just left ZG's sister walk the kids briskly to the vehicle. But this lesson business is what I'm stuck on. 

This Zenaida in the park story is such nonsense.  If I were walking my dog and Zenaida grabbed him and tried to make off with him I'd tackle her or something.  But if I were walking an innocent little 2 1/2 year child, I'd fight to the death.  Casey doesn't seem like the delicate little flower type and I think if anyone tried to take something from her--anything--- she wouldn't just meekly submit.  These people suffer from mass psychoses. Or, they think we do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: February 27, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »

Glad Jaa was banned!!    JSM disagreeing with a poster is NOT being rude! This is a forum, we need back and forth conversation. Believe me, some monkeys have changed my mind on more than a few issues.
Exactly!  Boo learned that the color Purple just does not flatter her fur!

I am soooo embarrassed about that purple fur foo-foo thing I wore!! I am so an Autumn! 
Yes Boo Lenon, you most certainly are....no need to be embarrassed, it happens to many unexpecting monkeys.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 27, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

No nanners here, I am back to the same thing myself.  I do know when they were debating whether the death penalty was on the table it was suggested that she was possibly bipolar, and I believe it was also suggested that she lived in a "different world"  I tell you  I have had it up to my eyeballs with all of them.  They need to throw them all in jail.  I cannot understand at all how they get away with the things they have done. 
Thanks, I really do believe she is mentally ill, but of course I'm no doctor. I'm not making any excuses, but geez that story about taking Caylee to teach her a lesson, and all the absurd things Zeneida told her to do, wow.

What is even crazier is the way they have all bought into her crazy world.  Notice that Lee plays right into the whole thing about how Casey is telling the story in her way.  I can't remember his exact words, but he knows she is not telling the truth, but telling "her truth".  They always cover and try to make everyone believe she is trying to tell without telling.  WTH is this all about?  It really is quite insane.  It is almost like the whole household has been living in a parallel universe that we are not a part of.  I am so mad at the way Lee acted today.  I had some hopes of a glimmer of truth from him.  I just want to scream. 
I have to say I've never seen anything quite like this before. And the part that she didn't fight while all this was going down in the park, she just left ZG's sister walk the kids briskly to the vehicle. But this lesson business is what I'm stuck on. 

Ugh, sorry for the huge quote box.  If Casey had said it was a drug deal gone bad, or someone she owed money to it would have been semi believable.  But this is ridiculous. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 27, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »

Nite monkeys, just took Josef for a walk. I am so confused. Thanks for having my back. It would be one thing if I knew what that person was talking about, then I could argue. I haven't read back a few pages. I just want to say thanks again. I will catch up in the morning. Tomorrow is Saturday.  I will wake up early and check out the cage. Just one more not nice thing to say... LEE creeps me out. JMO JSM

Sleep well monkeys and thanks again. 
DON'T MESS WITH US TEXANS, luv u JSM, we got your back!!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #286 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!

hey wait a minute haha! i havent always agreed with everything said about george and said so, but i really dont think ive ever been 'meanspirited' !

I have noticed that other forums the biggest Anthony supporters are usually very vicious with personal attacks against others. There's not usually much real defense of their point of view, they will often just start slamming.   It gets everybody all crazy.
That was jacked up.

well i dont consider myself an anthony supporter, i just dont always agree with everything said about george. sadly there is no lack of people willing to make jackasses of themselves when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #287 on: February 27, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

Nite monkeys, just took Josef for a walk. I am so confused. Thanks for having my back. It would be one thing if I knew what that person was talking about, then I could argue. I haven't read back a few pages. I just want to say thanks again. I will catch up in the morning. Tomorrow is Saturday.  I will wake up early and check out the cage. Just one more not nice thing to say... LEE creeps me out. JMO JSM

Sleep well monkeys and thanks again. 

Goodnight sweet JSM...I love your post and I got your back...lol .I saw JAA 1st post tonight and had to sit on my hands to keep from doing just what you replied to her. You did nothing worng and you were not rude. Boo and I will have to teach you to fight.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2009, 10:50:40 PM »

Stopping back in after watching NG

I think we should break down this poor excuse from Lee that he was referring to the three closest women in his life with the same initials.  He vowed not to break his promise he made to CMA - well he was standing by his mother & not looking at her nor has a reason to publicly remind his mother he wont break a promise, what promise do you make to a toddler?  That leaves Casey.

He said at the memorial that he misses CMA, he misses hugging her ...HELLO Cindy is alive and available for hugs any time he wants one, Caylee cant give him hugs, shes in heaven...Casey is in jail but he cant get to her & this is what frustrates him most (you can bet on it), the sister that he claimed to have shared everything with & tell each other things no one else knows (bond hearing) & today he said after she graduated HS he didnt keep tabs on her, but thats a lie too because they socialized together with shared friends & acquaintences, they partied together even after Caylee was born where she was sleeping at his apt while they partied.   Was he really referring to all three, NO.

Didnt everyone notice the makeover he exhibited at the memorial & the almost militant way he carried himself, it was for show & he is no longer sporting that look.   His entire speech was one of solidarity spoken in the same manner one would see a radical deliver a speech.  No, this is about protecting his mother & attempting to help Casey get out of the heinous crime she comitted.

His constant association to himself as an investigator is absolutely ridiculous, he uses that term to conceal what he was actually doing - he was working against LE and he knows it.   Did you hear his slip when he was asked about who was at the house during Casey's first jail phone call  where he states "well he was, no let me take that back, he wasnt on the team yet"  well families that unfortunately have children abducted or worse dont need to form a "team" they work with LE fully & cooperatively -- they dont do things in secret, destroy evidence or perpuate stories made up of lies.  He's getting off on thinking that him & his mother so far assume they are on their way to helping Casey get away with murder.  Well, "investigators" of the truth dont object to additional questioning by law enforcement, refuse to give DNA, attempt to avoid depositions or have a need to beg for immunity.

This post doesnt even cover all the caught lies and contradictions he made today during his deposition & there are quite a few, some very signficant -- that's another post after I finish parts 4 & 5 later.   But this much I'll say his head is shaking no when he's saying something in the affirmative, just like his sister & mother have displayed countless times - in addition to other signs I discussed earlier that clearly indicate he is being deceptive to downright lying his face off.

Good observations. (And someone said we were being to hard on Lee?) 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 27, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

too funny!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: February 27, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

This Zenaida in the park story is such nonsense.  If I were walking my dog and Zenaida grabbed him and tried to make off with him I'd tackle her or something.  But if I were walking an innocent little 2 1/2 year child, I'd fight to the death.  Casey doesn't seem like the delicate little flower type and I think if anyone tried to take something from her--anything--- she wouldn't just meekly submit.  These people suffer from mass psychoses. Or, they think we do.
I know we have said this about Casey before, she seems to not have acted at all in the defense of her daughter..if her lies are true.
My husband made a great point tonight, one that we made about Casey in the past, but he flipped it and put it to Lee.  He said, "If I was as innocent as this guy is trying to lie about being, no way you would not have me in front of ever news camera, on the stand proclaiming, or calling every news paper to give MY story and to tell about what I know in order to catch the person who had hurt my family member.  Here is what I know, stop looking at me and start focussing on the facts of this case."
The Anthony's have always pointed the finger else where, but only while attempting to debunk the evidence at hand.  GUILTY.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 27, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »

I know we have said this about Casey before, she seems to not have acted at all in the defense of her daughter..if her lies are true.
My husband made a great point tonight, one that we made about Casey in the past, but he flipped it and put it to Lee.  He said, "If I was as innocent as this guy is trying to lie about being, no way you would not have me in front of ever news camera, on the stand proclaiming, or calling every news paper to give MY story and to tell about what I know in order to catch the person who had hurt my family member.  Here is what I know, stop looking at me and start focussing on the facts of this case."
The Anthony's have always pointed the finger else where, but only while attempting to debunk the evidence at hand.  GUILTY.

And I think innocent people would have agreed to a polygraph.  Of course, IMO, they are all accessories after the fact and tampered with evidence and lied to LE and have terrible haircuts.  Maybe I could forgive the rest, but the haircuts?????

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 27, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

'Night Monks. Going to shuffle off to bed.  Sleep warm everybody.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #293 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »

Klaas,

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.
Well, don't let the door hit ya....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:29 PM »

Klaas,

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!

hey wait a minute haha! i havent always agreed with everything said about george and said so, but i really dont think ive ever been 'meanspirited' !

I have noticed that other forums the biggest Anthony supporters are usually very vicious with personal attacks against others. There's not usually much real defense of their point of view, they will often just start slamming.   It gets everybody all crazy.
That was jacked up.

well i dont consider myself an anthony supporter, i just dont always agree with everything said about george. sadly there is no lack of people willing to make jackasses of themselves when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

OK   you keep your soft spot for george, I have a feeling one day cic-cin gonna dump him  He'll need some friends cause she will take all their new pals cause she'll be the president/ceo of the new foundation.

J/K with ya
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »

'Night Monks. Going to shuffle off to bed.  Sleep warm everybody.

Night BabyBear I'm not far behind ya!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #296 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »

Listening to end of part 5. People Magazine offering Baez being offered $500,000 for an exclusive on this story!!
ABC offering $200,000 for licensing fee for photos!! Holy Crap Batman!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

Good post Cappuccino.. I watched his body language also and I think you are spot on. The inappropriate laughing was interesting from a psych perspective.. it can be indicative of neurological dysfunction of the brain, to deception, drug abuse or social phobias. In Lee's case it may be all 3. He seemed awkward at times and arrogant at intervals. This family is severely dysfunctional and toxic.. Reminds me that the apples dont fall far from the tree.. I cant wait until Mr Morgan deposes Spindy.. she will be very outmatched. I cant wait 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

And I think innocent people would have agreed to a polygraph.  Of course, IMO, they are all accessories after the fact and tampered with evidence and lied to LE and have terrible haircuts.  Maybe I could forgive the rest, but the haircuts?????

Seriously!!!! 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

Ok monkeys, I'm heading for the monkey bunkey. I just got done listening to all 5 parts and personally, I'm fricking exhausted. Please pray for me that I don't have nightmares. But I hope JAA does!! 
Couldn't resist one last shot before clocking out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.