April 16, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 256573 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2009, 12:29:42 AM »

Two things of interest posted numerous times is that she works for social security and that she has a son in Federal prison for hacking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=jaa1169+&btnG=Search

She doesn't seem to last long at the numerous sites she has posted at.

I wonder why?

Lonely, bitter, & vindictive?

Or could be multiple posters, but I doubt it as it's a pretty unique screen name

may i ask who this person is that we think it is??? i have my own ideas! don't answer if you shouldn't. i just don't want anyone picking on & making a wonderful person feel bad!

wendi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2009, 12:32:59 AM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.
You're right, I bet they have a strategy too, but likely it is flawed. They sent him in to check out Morgan's style, They are so outmatched by Morgan. He will gently filet them before they even know what happened 

Yeah he's pretty slick, ain't he?  I haven't been able to see the vids yet, but I've seen him before and then a couple of clips of him on NG really clinched it for me.  He's a kick. 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

BUMPED by me, in case anyone hadn't read it yet.

MONKEY UPDATE

First of all, I'm feeling better by the minute, and thanks for the well-wishes!....maybe the migraine was b/c my Cavs lost last night... 

Someone from the State Attorney's Office(SAO) just called me back....they're quick! I'm quite impressed. I spoke with someone named Daniel who is in charge of ALL media relations in the SAO. She was soooo nice and helpful. She answered everything I (we) wanted to know...so here it goes:

-Everything that has been relased to the defense by the SAO has indeed been requested by the media. She said she gets about 20 phone calls a day from media outlets.....This was good to hear.

-I know you all know about the 1000 pages being released next week, but I just found out about this, seeing as I was in bed most of the day. And it's actually about 1100 pages (not that that makes a difference!) and they should be out by Monday. These are the 1100 pages that were turned over to the defense last week.

-There are also 20 DVDs that are to be released soon...she made it sound like early next week, around the same time as the 1100 pages....it just depends, so she couldn't give me an exact day, and I'll explain that in a minute. And yes, I did say 20 DVDs...and this doesn't include the 1100 pages!!!! Yipee

-When I inquired more into the 20 DVDs, she made the point to say CDs, not DVDs, at least twice. I'm sure there's not much of a difference now a days, but it makes me wonder if these "CDs" are all audio. Like more interviews, maybe Lee with the FBI, etc. That's JMO....or maybe wishful thinking

-She also explained to me the process of it all. After the prosecution is ready to release material to the media she, alone, has to go through everything before she can release it to the media. For example, she said she has to read every single page of evidence to make sure that there aren't any SSNs or autopsy photos, or anything else that shoudln't be released. That accounts for the delay, and she said she also has other cases to work on at the same time...so basically she's swamped!

That's all I have for now....but it's more than I had yesterday!!!!
Hope this helps....I sure feel better knowing the media is staying on top of things...and the DVDs or CDs have me doing monkey dances!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!! LuvLeBron

What an amazing Monkey you are to have gotten this information for all of us.  The fact that you stuck with it in spite of a migraine shows your dedication and commitment to Caylee and the Cage.  Thank You so so much.  Back to lurk mode...

((((HUGS)))),
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »

MONKEY UPDATE

First of all, I'm feeling better by the minute, and thanks for the well-wishes!....maybe the migraine was b/c my Cavs lost last night... 

Someone from the State Attorney's Office(SAO) just called me back....they're quick! I'm quite impressed. I spoke with someone named Daniel who is in charge of ALL media relations in the SAO. She was soooo nice and helpful. She answered everything I (we) wanted to know...so here it goes:

-Everything that has been relased to the defense by the SAO has indeed been requested by the media. She said she gets about 20 phone calls a day from media outlets.....This was good to hear.

-I know you all know about the 1000 pages being released next week, but I just found out about this, seeing as I was in bed most of the day. And it's actually about 1100 pages (not that that makes a difference!) and they should be out by Monday. These are the 1100 pages that were turned over to the defense last week.

-There are also 20 DVDs that are to be released soon...she made it sound like early next week, around the same time as the 1100 pages....it just depends, so she couldn't give me an exact day, and I'll explain that in a minute. And yes, I did say 20 DVDs...and this doesn't include the 1100 pages!!!! Yipee

-When I inquired more into the 20 DVDs, she made the point to say CDs, not DVDs, at least twice. I'm sure there's not much of a difference now a days, but it makes me wonder if these "CDs" are all audio. Like more interviews, maybe Lee with the FBI, etc. That's JMO....or maybe wishful thinking

-She also explained to me the process of it all. After the prosecution is ready to release material to the media she, alone, has to go through everything before she can release it to the media. For example, she said she has to read every single page of evidence to make sure that there aren't any SSNs or autopsy photos, or anything else that shoudln't be released. That accounts for the delay, and she said she also has other cases to work on at the same time...so basically she's swamped!

Hope this helps....I sure feel better knowing the media is staying on top of things...and the DVDs or CDs have me doing monkey dances!!!!

What an amazing Monkey you are to have gotten this information for all of us.  The fact that you stuck with it in spite of a migraine shows your dedication and commitment to Caylee and the Cage.  Thank You so so much.  Back to lurk mode...

((((HUGS)))),
PJ (Paula) flower

Corrected post above -

I have said a Prayer for you LuvLeBron to not experience Migraine headaches on such a regular time-frame.  My Prayer is that you NEVER have to experience another one.

Bless You!
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 28, 2009, 12:41:11 AM »

JSM:  I love to read your posts !!  The banter between you and NoRose is also always so fun and witty !   You have never done anything wrong or unkind.  Do not take what that troublemaker said to heart. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:12 AM »

I am now beginning to wonder if in fact, Lee is Zanny ?    He's the one with a genuine split personality....but he doesn't realize it - Casey keeps that secret from him...she knows it but he doesn't.  Maybe he's the one they are all protecting ?       This case is a mind-bender.

I would loved to have been in Mr. Morgan's office after everyone had left and listened to all of the banter between he and Mr. Mitnik, etc.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 28, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

Two things of interest posted numerous times is that she works for social security and that she has a son in Federal prison for hacking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=jaa1169+&btnG=Search

She doesn't seem to last long at the numerous sites she has posted at.

I wonder why?

Lonely, bitter, & vindictive?

Or could be multiple posters, but I doubt it as it's a pretty unique screen name

Geez Sled, don't give that naughty poster any ideas re. dif. identities--though I guess if there is a kid in the grey bar hotel for hacking (hope I read that right), he/she is pretty up on (internet) games I should think. 

Foggy

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 28, 2009, 12:53:47 AM »

I am now beginning to wonder if in fact, Lee is Zanny ?    He's the one with a genuine split personality....but he doesn't realize it - Casey keeps that secret from him...she knows it but he doesn't.  Maybe he's the one they are all protecting ?       This case is a mind-bender.

I would loved to have been in Mr. Morgan's office after everyone had left and listened to all of the banter between he and Mr. Mitnik, etc.

great thought-also, i was trying to reply to an earlier post from Darla & got kicked out. just when i was almost done. will try one more time. it just gets frustrating when i am trying so hard to focus & am almost done & i get kicked out. then, i worry, it must be posted somewhere else & don't want to repeat myself-much less-ya'll have to read it again!

wendi

ps-your thought/idea makes alot of sense-Lee is strange!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: February 28, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »

Just got home from work.  Please link to video of deposition,so i can catch up. TIA
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 28, 2009, 12:59:26 AM »

As Morgan progresses in this there will be financial disclosure ordered by the court at some point.
I heard on NG that Casey is going to appear on Monday for some motion or other , I think the one about PhotoBucket.

Can't swear to it, but isn't the Monday hearing re. suppressing the release of Casey pics?  Are they "naughty" pics (aka X-rated?)  I don't know, so I welcome any clarification.  scratch

Foggy
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #370 on: February 28, 2009, 01:09:56 AM »

MONKEY UPDATE

((((HUGS)))),
PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I do care about Caylee and I've always loved the cage...i should've joined long ago, b/c I feel like I belong here. You are all wonderful...it's a great place to be.
Thanks again for the gratitude...but I know any of you monkeys could've done the same thing! But, if anyone else wants me to call, harrass, or get info from someone, just lemme know! I'm game.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: February 28, 2009, 01:13:03 AM »

snipped by me...i'm even gettin the lingo now!

Corrected post above -

I have said a Prayer for you LuvLeBron to not experience Migraine headaches on such a regular time-frame.  My Prayer is that you NEVER have to experience another one.

Bless You!
PJ (Paula)

Well thank you. I don't deserve that, but God Bless You as well.

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2009, 01:19:29 AM »

Hi Wendi...good to see you! Hope you are getting stronger everyday. I will have to call you again and chat a little.

I could not listen to all the tapes earlier, I got so mad with the first one I just quit. The only thing that keeps me from walking away and not tormenting myself...Is LE's statement that the evidence is overwhelming....And my belief that Cindy and Le and maybe George will get charged. I just wanted it to happen like yesterday.

Darla, i will try & make this quick cause i was kicked out of the cage a few minutes ago. (was almost done posting) i just want to say Thank you for everything! you will never know how much ya'll helped me. as bad as i hated the hosp. they really helped me. i have no doubt that i honestly wouldn't be here now. if not that nite, then the next. (i would have finished what i started) i had already been working up the nerve for several days. i am not going to continue talking about it right now. (do not want to be banned) but i am in intense out patient treatment right now. (for a long time i think) my dr. got a court order to make me continue (i just wanted out) so i have no choice, but i know i need it. i am getting better. i am not going to keep talking about it right now, because i KNOW i put all of ya'll in a terrible situation. i was very selfish & did not think about what i was doing to ya'll. just, please know, i try to be a good person & i thank God for ya'll being there for me. i love you all & will never forget what ya'll did.

love,
wendi
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2009, 01:20:37 AM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.
you go girl, and dontcha come back     

I have to say something here. I used to lurk and read here only, I seen how caring and kind all the monkeys are and when I was repeatedly attacked on another blog, I decided to just stick here and enjoy the family atmosphere. I am shocked that someone made a comment/accusation  like that. My posts may not always be replied to,but I do not take it personally.
love to my monkey family..

with that said, Good night all.   

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: February 28, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »

Mrs. Peel, after taking notes on transcripts has two opinions:

1) Dominic Casey is a liar

2) Lee Anthony is a +++++, in the sense of big words make me smart / facts n chit do not bother me.

jmho.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: February 28, 2009, 01:33:51 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: February 28, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

Okay Monkeys, it's time for me to sleep.

I have no energy tonight to catch up on all the posts I've missed. I HAD to watch my Cavs, which just ended, so I've only heard the first 3 parts of Lee's depo.(I know, I have serious addictions...sports and crime, and sometimes I have to choose, which sucks!!....that's not a mental illness is it??? Very Happy)

Anyways, I have soooo many thoughts/reactions/realizations from what I've heard thus far that I couldn't begin to get into it tonight. And it seems as though most monkeys are going to bed or already gone....the smart ones anyways!

I just have to say 2 things before I go:

-I can't figure Lee out...he's def. a liar but I keep going back and forth on his intentions...sometimes I think he could seriously be the Blanchard Park rapist/killer, or someone like that....then there's other times where I think maybe he's a good guy and has gotten stuck in the crosshairs of this whole thing and just doesn't want to completely throw his sister under the bus...sometimes he's creepy, other times he seems sane compared to the rest of the family(which I know isn't sayin much, but still..) I dunno....too much running through my head....
Either he's really evil, like KC, or he's just a liar like the rest of the fam.....oh hell, i don't freakin know! Oh, and the refusing to give his DNA bothers me all the time......something's not right...

-one final thing:to all the monkeys who have thanked me for calling those places and getting some info, you're all welcome, even if I didn't say it personally. And don't give me too much credit!! I wish I could've gotten even more info--and although it was a pain in the butt sometimes, I was happy to contribute and do what I could for Caylee.

Sorry for the ranting....it's been a long day...
Goodnight Monkeys and Guests
Sweet Dreams

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #377 on: February 28, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

no worries, mrs peel. im sure that your pointing it out in such a diplomatic manner will squelch any further 'infractions'.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: February 28, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

Jaa - JSM hasn't bullied anyone.  Seems that you want to bully JSM though, why is that?  Nobody has a problem with you being in the minority but I do have a problem with you calling someone else a bully because they disagree with you!

Thank you Klaas. I am behind and trying to get caught up, but the sniping really upsets me. Not to mention that JSM has had a rough day. I try to avoid conflict, but I can't help but jump in when some monkey whose kindness I've seen many times is being questioned.

As I said, I'm still trying to catch up, but there are so many here who need hugs right now, not hostility. I can't reply to everyone all the time, but you're in my prayers.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: February 28, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 
Give me a moment Klaas and I will channel them and let you know!

I am way late to this party, but did Joy pay SM a visit? 

I am still trying to wade thru Lee's depo, but I keep having to stop to do something else.  He is so creepy he makes my skin crawl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.