April 16, 2024, 01:10:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 256572 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »

Listening to end of part 5. People Magazine offering Baez being offered $500,000 for an exclusive on this story!!
ABC offering $200,000 for licensing fee for photos!! Holy Crap Batman!!

Well, well  this exactly what I've  been saying (to anyone who still listens to me) Baez doesn't care one iota what happens to kc, the longer this drags out, the little he does to help her image, the more days that go by just makes his "property" more valuable.

The same version goes for CA. She is cunning and sly, she's exploited this for all it's worth and counting on the big payola
MizJay, I was listening to you! I think Baez and SinSin have the same agenda, it's all about the money. I wonder how poor Cindy is doing tonight after hearing Bozo got offered over double what she was offered??? Wonder if she is going to sue Bozo after this??? She's like the spoiled child after a pinata is hit and throwing herself on the ground to gather up all the candy for herself. Bad imagery but you get what I'm saying.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »

Monkeys! Hope it's safe to come out today! I don't understand some people. If they disagree with the majority why can't they just say so and leave it at that. When someone comes on and directly calls another monkey out (for no apparent reason) it seems obvious to me they are more concerned with there own agenda, than with speaking/debating about the case. I just don't get people sometimes!

Oh, QM -- the troll here last night wanted to pick a fight but I say out of all the Monkeys she chose JSM?  She is so sweet.  I don't understand it either.  Atleast they are gone for now.

Omg trolls, no one needs them........
GM everyone again......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2009, 07:41:51 AM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.

I have two different thoughts on this topic and haven't decided. The first is that Lee actually thinks his parents are nuts and wants to distance himself from them. (Probably not too likely, but I'm leaving the door open.)
Second is that CA/GA want a sample of the questions they'll be asked. What are your thoughts?
I was surprised to hear Lee was going through with his when his parents are kicking and screaming about theirs. I have no doubt they would send Lee into the Lion's den to test the waters before going in themselves. That's just the kind of parents they are.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2009, 07:41:59 AM »

Good morning QM -- I see you peeking out.  Have you read or listened to the deposition, by chance?  If so, what do you think?

Mornin'  Pooky! Thanks for asking, but I've been a bad monkey I haven't actually listened to it yet. Actually it was just too hectic around the house yesterday, I didn't have a chance to sit and listen to it where I wouldn't be interrupted. I just read about it here and the news sites. When I have a chance to really listen, I will do!

You are not a bad monkey -- I love your posts.  I noticed something really missing from the deposition.  KC'S LAWYER DID NOT EVEN COME TO THE DEPOSITION TO REPRESENT HER INTERESTS.  I really do not understand that. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »

I think we monkeys could use some of this:

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2009, 07:42:59 AM »

Okay ... I'm way behind ... catching up ... but I needed this with my coffee this morning QM!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »

Based on past cases, I dont think a jury will ever buy into an MPD defense by Crazy. Generally speaking, juries dont like the MPD defense. They will feel some empathy for battered spouses and children, even PPD like Andrea Yates, ( I suspect she was schizophrenic, untreated also )but they dont like the multiple personality defense
BTW, I got pulled over 2 hrs ago when I ran out to get my son at work. I almost went in my pj's, thinking "who is gonna see me?'  I am so glad I got dressed. Maybe next time a bra would be a good idea to prevent an avalanche. I got a warning instead of  a speeding ticket Poor cop musta got scared!!

Hmmm interesting. We got ourselves a red hot Flamom in our cage!! I must make note if I'm going to speed not to wear a bra!!! Did you allow yourself to think that maybe that's WHY you didn't get a ticket?? You so cute!!! 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2009, 07:44:09 AM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.

I have two different thoughts on this topic and haven't decided. The first is that Lee actually thinks his parents are nuts and wants to distance himself from them. (Probably not too likely, but I'm leaving the door open.)
Second is that CA/GA want a sample of the questions they'll be asked. What are your thoughts?
I was surprised to hear Lee was going through with his when his parents are kicking and screaming about theirs. I have no doubt they would send Lee into the Lion's den to test the waters before going in themselves. That's just the kind of parents they are.

Boo -- He has been pretty consistent on never hearing Zenita's name before.  The parents, however, have not said that.  I can't figure out the defense using that story, can you?  The police have debunked it. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2009, 07:51:21 AM »

Good morning QM -- I see you peeking out.  Have you read or listened to the deposition, by chance?  If so, what do you think?

Mornin'  Pooky! Thanks for asking, but I've been a bad monkey I haven't actually listened to it yet. Actually it was just too hectic around the house yesterday, I didn't have a chance to sit and listen to it where I wouldn't be interrupted. I just read about it here and the news sites. When I have a chance to really listen, I will do!

You are not a bad monkey -- I love your posts.  I noticed something really missing from the deposition.  KC'S LAWYER DID NOT EVEN COME TO THE DEPOSITION TO REPRESENT HER INTERESTS.  I really do not understand that. 

Thanks Pooky!
Yes I did read about that. It's definitely strange he wouldn't show up. Was there any explanation for it, cause I didn't read one anywhere. LA had his lawyer, and he was only there to answer questions, he's not named in the suit! But, KC's lawyer didn't feel the need to be there I guess!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2009, 07:53:25 AM »

Okay ... I'm way behind ... catching up ... but I needed this with my coffee this morning QM!   

NewfieKittyMonkey!! Glad you liked the smilies! They always make me smile! (except not the dirty smilies!)

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »

You know what I did? I always have at least 4 windows open on my computer. I opened Lee's depo and had it playing while I read on the Caylee thread and wrote an email to my boss regarding a retail report. It helped not to have to watch Lee squirm and I got a couple things done and listened to all 5 parts of this. I just don't have the time (or the patience I should say) to sit and watch him for hours!!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2009, 07:59:08 AM »

Monkeys! Hope it's safe to come out today! I don't understand some people. If they disagree with the majority why can't they just say so and leave it at that. When someone comes on and directly calls another monkey out (for no apparent reason) it seems obvious to me they are more concerned with there own agenda, than with speaking/debating about the case. I just don't get people sometimes!

Oh, QM -- the troll here last night wanted to pick a fight but I say out of all the Monkeys she chose JSM?  She is so sweet.  I don't understand it either.  Atleast they are gone for now.

Morning Pooky and Boo...So that is why QM was hiding!! Don't fret QM...Boo is here now.
Hope little Pooky is having fun!

I have just watched Part 1 and I gotta tell you, I think Lee is being as honest as he can. OR forthcoming!! Zanida has a smooth lawyer....

I have always held out hope that Lee was a victim in this Casey Saga as well. He can come off a bit creepy at times. The memorial was so over the top!      On to part 2.

HEY...notice how Lee keeps picking at his ear???? Do you think Cindy is in there!!!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

What the heck is this supposed to mean??    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »

Morning Pooky and Boo...So that is why QM was hiding!! Don't fret QM...Boo is here now.

I have just watched Part 1 and I gotta tell you, I think Lee is being as honest as he can. OR forthcoming!! Zanida has a smooth lawyer....

I have always held out hope that Lee was a victim in this Casey Saga as well. He can come off a bit creepy at times. The memorial was so over the top!      On to part 2.

HEY...notice how Lee keeps picking at his ear???? Do you think Cindy is in there!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2009, 08:01:30 AM »

Oh QT you KNOW what I like!! I need more coffee. And yes, I did have a couple bad dreams after listening to the depo. Got up early just to get away from them.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2009, 08:02:50 AM »

Boo -- He has been pretty consistent on never hearing Zenita's name before.  The parents, however, have not said that.  I can't figure out the defense using that story, can you?  The police have debunked it. 

I don't understand it all either. He says he never heard ZFG's name before, yet he then goes on to say he believes everything she tells him. The fact that he said it was only because "he has to", not that he really did believe her, I think really says alot, maybe because he doesn't want to believe the actual truth? I just thought it was a very odd thing to say. If she were always truthful and honest with him and he really trusted and believed her, I think he would have said so! Not, "I believe everything my sister tells me, because I have to". That sounds to me like he's saying he doesn't believe her, without actually saying he doesn't believe her!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2009, 08:03:38 AM »

Scarrlett that was good!!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »

<<<Snipped -Boo -- He has been pretty consistent on never hearing Zenita's name before.  The parents, however, have not said that.  I can't figure out the defense using that story, can you?  The police have debunked it. 
end of snip>>>

I don't understand it all either. He says he never heard ZFG's name before, yet he then goes on to say he believes everything she tells him. The fact that he said it was only because "he has to", not that he really did believe her, I think really says alot, maybe because he doesn't want to believe the actual truth? I just thought it was a very odd thing to say. If she were always truthful and honest with him and he really trusted and believed her, I think he would have said so! Not, "I believe everything my sister tells me, because I have to". That sounds to me like he's saying he doesn't believe her, without actually saying he doesn't believe her!
I thought it was an odd remark to make under oath. Phrasing it that way was huge imo, yes, like saying I don't believe her w/o actually saying those words. Then after saying that hesitates in answering Morgan's question of Do you believe your sister killed Caylee. I don't know how this all works, but I'm sure Morgan gleaned a whole lot from this depo and will share this knowledge with SAO.

I don't know which monkey said this, I want to give credit b/c it was beautiful.. on how Morgan gently filleted Lee. I totally thought so as Morgan said something to the effect "You're just like a detective!!" and stroking his ego just enough to coax the answered out of him. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:39 AM »

Oh QT you KNOW what I like!! I need more coffee. And yes, I did have a couple bad dreams after listening to the depo. Got up early just to get away from them.

Morning BOO! Open the window, let the fresh air in & sip that marvelous coffee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2009, 08:14:59 AM »

What really has me worried about the Morgan team is that they really need to start reading SM. They didn't know about GA's appearance on TV, and Conman got away with it in court. Next, with the comment of Lee saying I believe everything my sister tells me, Morgan should have hit him with the sexual abuse accusations his sister has made about him. I know Morgan is good at what he does, but really should have taken this shot when he had the chance! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.