April 25, 2024, 08:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257963 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2009, 10:22:48 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.

I almost fell out of bed when I heard that Zanny had taken over KC myspace and was telling her what to do with it. OMG - how stupid is that!  I have not watch the entire Lee thing because I am not sure I can stomach it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.

I know we have seen the text messages from KC's phone but I really do not know anything about MySpace or Facebook.  If someone deleted the messages there can Facebook or MySpace retrieve messages back for a period of time?
I'm sure if that can be done, it has been done. And if there are messages from ZG to Casey online, I'm sure Casey made those comments herself.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »

I almost fell out of bed when I heard that Zanny had taken over KC myspace and was telling her what to do with it. OMG - how stupid is that!  I have not watch the entire Lee thing because I am not sure I can stomach it.
I have one more tape to go, I can't believe a grown man is spewing this nonsense.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 28, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »

I can understand some nervous laughter ... as I do it myself.  But I thought Lee's sounded more like actual "ha-ha funny" laughter ... not just nerves.  I know that compared to Casey ... Lee looks like a choir boy ... I just can't help but think they were both raised in the same house with the same parents ... and if his life were dissected to the point Casey's has been ... we'd find some doozies there too.  I think he and Casey are probably a lot alike.

And Boo ... the whole Baez money offer thing!  I bet Cindy didn't get a wink of sleep last night ... 
I came to the conclusion that Lee was actually laughing at himself, for saying such utter BS   
Oh!  I hadn't even thought of that ... you may be onto something!   

I don't think Lee has all his marbles.When he was asked about Caylee's father and whether Casey killed Caylee his eyes just went evil to me.
I think he is a liar and I think he's mean.(But he's definately inexperienced with cardboard signs.    )

He gives me the creeps.    But all four of them give me the creeps.     
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: February 28, 2009, 10:27:44 AM »

I know we have seen the text messages from KC's phone but I really do not know anything about MySpace or Facebook.  If someone deleted the messages there can Facebook or MySpace retrieve messages back for a period of time?
I'm sure if that can be done, it has been done. And if there are messages from ZG to Casey online, I'm sure Casey made those comments herself.
Thanks No Rose.  We obviously have not seen anything in text messages from Zenaida so I would think LE has already gotten the stuff from Myspace and Facebook and has shut this down as well.  I recall as well that the defense issued subpoenas to them to get what they had.  Monday will be a big day and I just heard that we in NC will get a lot of snow so...I can be home with you guys and read the documents.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »

Thanks Trimm for posting that, I have had enough of that Marti chick also.

Me too NoRose.
(I didn't mean to copy all that extra stuff.I'm trying to help the gs with a book report.)
This coming week should be interesting.Should be some good info.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

Those messages have gone into a special extra-secret witness protection program for lies ... along with the psychic's phone records when she called Dom Casey ...  ...
Do all these people think OCSO and FBI are stupid?!    

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »

If you're gonna listen ... do it before breakfast ... or you may be seeing your bacon and eggs again!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: February 28, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »

Thanks No Rose.  We obviously have not seen anything in text messages from Zenaida so I would think LE has already gotten the stuff from Myspace and Facebook and has shut this down as well.  I recall as well that the defense issued subpoenas to them to get what they had.  Monday will be a big day and I just heard that we in NC will get a lot of snow so...I can be home with you guys and read the documents.

Great.Snow day for Pooky.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

Mornin' everyone!  So did I read correctly that the rest of the documents will be released on Monday?   

And then Monday afternoon is KC's next appearance in court.  Oh boy!  Wonder if she's still be able to squeeze into that grey jacket again? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 28, 2009, 10:43:34 AM »

Me too NoRose.
(I didn't mean to copy all that extra stuff.I'm trying to help the gs with a book report.)

I can't wait, and Monday seeing Casey in the courtroom, I'm already wondering about her hair style and what clothes she will be wearing, and maybe Cin and George will be there.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 28, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »

Those messages have gone into a special extra-secret witness protection program for lies ... along with the psychic's phone records when she called Dom Casey ...  ...

Kinda like keep spewing **** long enough and people believe it.
I love my sister,but I would hang her butt out to dry if she caused my nephew's death.
I don't think Lee ever was the favorite child.And I'm not so sure Mallory is really his girlfriend.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #472 on: February 28, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »

In keeping with being on topic I have changed my avatar.

They are very similar to the Antony's so that's what we will call them

"The Anthony Pack"

(1) From right to left we have George, the white haired doofus.

(2) In the center we have Cindy, the Alpha female biatch.

(3) And on the left, we have Lee the laughing hyena.
     * notice the eyebrows

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »

Me too NoRose.

I can't wait, and Monday seeing Casey in the courtroom, I'm already wondering about her hair style and what clothes she will be wearing, and maybe Cin and George will be there.

I wonder about Cin and George too,you know in their fragile state. 
Both of them let Lee be questioned first and now they can practice for their deposition.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »

One would think Lee's lawyer while prepping him for his deposition would have taken him aside, "You know Lee, I think you are as crazy as your sister, and I'm walking away from this mess." But no, he decided to stay and be apart of this nonsense spewing. I'm mad, poor little Caylee, I can only hope justice will be served.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »

Kinda like keep spewing **** long enough and people believe it.
I love my sister,but I would hang her butt out to dry if she caused my nephew's death.
I don't think Lee ever was the favorite child.And I'm not so sure Mallory is really his girlfriend.
He doesn't even know the address where she lives.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

In keeping with being on topic I have changed my avatar.

They are very similar to the Antony's so that's what we will call them

"The Anthony Pack"

(1) From right to left we have George, the white haired doofus.

(2) In the center we have Cindy, the Alpha female biatch.

(3) And on the left, we have Lee the laughing hyena.
     * notice the eyebrows

Hope you are feeling better this morning, aren't those some beautiful dog? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 28, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »

Mornin' everyone!  So did I read correctly that the rest of the documents will be released on Monday?   

And then Monday afternoon is KC's next appearance in court.  Oh boy!  Wonder if she's still be able to squeeze into that grey jacket again? 

Documents sometime this week.Monday would be great.
Lord I hope they find her something decent to wear. 

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2009, 10:53:40 AM »

Hey JSM so glad to Joes cute little face inside that shamrock wreath here today!! 

Go Joesama! Go Joesama!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »

Well, it's not the OCSO and the FBI are stupid, they didn't drink the kool-aid.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.