March 29, 2024, 12:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254305 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »

JSM   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2009, 10:59:10 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.
Those messages have gone into a special extra-secret witness protection program for lies ... along with the psychic's phone records when she called Dom Casey ...  ...
Do all these people think OCSO and FBI are stupid?!    

Well, it's not the OCSO and the FBI are stupid, they didn't drink the kool-aid.

Us monkeys don't drink kool-aid either. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »

So while ZG is teaching Casey a lesson, she is also giving her messages to go shopping for beer, and sunglasses.  I feel like I'm stuck in a Twilight Zone episode, with no escape.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »

I can understand some nervous laughter ... as I do it myself.  But I thought Lee's sounded more like actual "ha-ha funny" laughter ... not just nerves.  I know that compared to Casey ... Lee looks like a choir boy ... I just can't help but think they were both raised in the same house with the same parents ... and if his life were dissected to the point Casey's has been ... we'd find some doozies there too.  I think he and Casey are probably a lot alike.

And Boo ... the whole Baez money offer thing!  I bet Cindy didn't get a wink of sleep last night ... 
I came to the conclusion that Lee was actually laughing at himself, for saying such utter BS   
Oh!  I hadn't even thought of that ... you may be onto something!   

I don't think Lee has all his marbles.When he was asked about Caylee's father and whether Casey killed Caylee his eyes just went evil to me.
I think he is a liar and I think he's mean.(But he's definately inexperienced with cardboard signs.    )

This is not a nervous laugh that he has.  When he laughs, notice the eyes.  It's true that our eyes our windows to our souls.  They have too much expression in them to be a nervous laugh. 
I know that we all grieve in our own way, but his demeanor was too cavalier and inappropriate from the clips I saw. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »

I know i am in the minority, but i think you are all being too hard on lee. I really believe he is a star trek uberfan, who really got into investigating. I believe the  cma really did mean all the ca girls, he loves them all. He is a young man in a difficult situation. I do not believe he has done anything with the body, he may have wiped KC's computer clean, but in the moment. I believe he thought the family was at risk. I have felt that way, with a hacker in the house. He has told us, they can make our lives a living hell. WHo knows what kinda people the skank was involved with??? I also believe that LA moved home to help out his folks, both financially and emotionally. You want to keep those you love, close
I'm not sure what star trek/star wars has to do with investigating. Yes he is a "young" man who got into investigation. But if you believe he wiped her computer clean, then he hindered an investigation. He wiped the computer clean the night that KC said Caylee was missing. Not the night/day KC said that someone was "after" the family and they were in danger. KC was in jail when she spouted that BS.

Also, how much could Lee help his family out financially by parking cars at the Super Bowl? I am sorry I am being hard on your question. I am just very confused by them. Sorry JSM

If Lee really thought Caylee had been kidnapped, why clean up the computer? The Fbi and LE could sort out what the was important or not, what provided a clue as to what happened to his kidnapped niece. He must have thought something was hinky early on(not sure what this word means or if it is even a word, but it popped into my head). So if he truely had Caylee's best interest at heart, he would not have tampered/deleted one iota from his sister's computer. JMHO

I agree.  Makes you think that KC told Lee to go get the laptop and wipe it clean.     The covering up for KC began the night of the 911 call.    But their story is so ridiculous, and the prosecution will be able to poke giant holes through it.   I'm glad they are going with the zanny defense.    Guarantees a loss for KC.    I just hope the rest of the A's get charged.    JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:47 AM »

So while ZG is teaching Casey a lesson, she is also giving her messages to go shopping for beer, and sunglasses.  I feel like I'm stuck in a Twilight Zone episode, with no escape.

Well it is hot in the summertime,I 'm sure the sun was blinding.
I liked the smiley yesterday with sunglasses that looked like Casey. 

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:56 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.
Those messages have gone into a special extra-secret witness protection program for lies ... along with the psychic's phone records when she called Dom Casey ...  ...
Do all these people think OCSO and FBI are stupid?!    

Well, it's not the OCSO and the FBI are stupid, they didn't drink the kool-aid.

Us monkeys don't drink kool-aid either. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »

YOu and me both. 

Lee drives me nuts...he cant be serious that he still believes the Zanny story    I can see it now....Lee, a Senior in High School, arguing with his friends... Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are real....my sister told me so!! na na naa na na 

Piece of work I tell ya   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2009, 11:08:51 AM »

YOu and me both. 

Lee drives me nuts...he cant be serious that he still believes the Zanny story    I can see it now....Lee, a Senior in High School, arguing with his friends... Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are real....my sister told me so!! na na naa na na 

Piece of work I tell ya   

Hi ya Leroy.   I see you're just as funny as ever!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2009, 11:10:21 AM »

I can understand some nervous laughter ... as I do it myself.  But I thought Lee's sounded more like actual "ha-ha funny" laughter ... not just nerves.  I know that compared to Casey ... Lee looks like a choir boy ... I just can't help but think they were both raised in the same house with the same parents ... and if his life were dissected to the point Casey's has been ... we'd find some doozies there too.  I think he and Casey are probably a lot alike.

And Boo ... the whole Baez money offer thing!  I bet Cindy didn't get a wink of sleep last night ... 
I came to the conclusion that Lee was actually laughing at himself, for saying such utter BS   
Oh!  I hadn't even thought of that ... you may be onto something!   

I don't think Lee has all his marbles.When he was asked about Caylee's father and whether Casey killed Caylee his eyes just went evil to me.
I think he is a liar and I think he's mean.(But he's definately inexperienced with cardboard signs.    )

This is not a nervous laugh that he has.  When he laughs, notice the eyes.  It's true that our eyes our windows to our souls.  They have too much expression in them to be a nervous laugh. 
I know that we all grieve in our own way, but his demeanor was too cavalier and inappropriate from the clips I saw. 

Yeah his eyes are disturbing to me .I'm gonna go back and watch clip 4 and 5 again.
And Good Morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

I read here more than I post recently.
Never saw anything from JSM that wasn't polite and nice to the other Monkeys here.
And from reading what she says about herself etc, I doubt is she is any different in her life.
That other poster whose name I forgot already must have had an issue before she got here.
We certainly do not have to agree with each other about what we think about this case
at any given moment, but no one goes on the attack or uses the bully routine on others. If they try, well Klaasend will give them the shoe !   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »

YOu and me both. 

Piece of work I tell ya   

I can actually picture that Leroy. 

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....It is raining cats and dogs in S.C. this morning...in the 60's and calling for snow tomorrow. So I have a good excuse to sit with the Monkeys all day.

I may even have guts enough to try to listen to one more of Lee's tapes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

Hi ya Leroy.   I see you're just as funny as ever!   

Hey Sassy!  Missed ya...been trying to keep up but real life has been kicking my big ole' ears lately!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.

JSM - you have always been one of the nicest monkeys here.   Don't worry about this.    Hugs.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

Never saw anything from JSM that wasn't polite and nice to the other Monkeys here.
And from reading what she says about herself etc, I doubt is she is any different in her life.
That other poster whose name I forgot already must have had an issue before she got here.
We certainly do not have to agree with each other about what we think about this case
at any given moment, but no one goes on the attack or uses the bully routine on others. If they try, well Klaasend will give them the shoe !   

JSM... a bully?....give me a break!  I'm gladded I went to bed early cuz I had a bad attitude last night and Jaa or whatever would have found out what a real bully monkey is!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »

JSM... a bully?....give me a break!  I'm gladded I went to bed early cuz I had a bad attitude last night and Jaa or whatever would have found out what a real bully monkey is!

Pardon me while I laugh at myself for a second....GLADDED??....notta clue what I was thinking    

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2009, 11:18:11 AM »

Lee: A To this day I believe everything that my  sister tells me.

After reading just the first part, I am so confused as to what planet this man comes from.

How about that planet called 'Uranus' ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2009, 11:19:41 AM »

Lee: A To this day I believe everything that my  sister tells me.

After reading just the first part, I am so confused as to what planet this man comes from.

How about that planet called 'Uranus' ?? 

And we have a winner!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.