April 18, 2024, 11:55:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257440 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »

AHHH  MONKEYS ~  Don't let Lee's GIGGLES and his twitches get to you....just remember this.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST.....LAUGHS BEST

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

Stopping back in after watching NG

I think we should break down this poor excuse from Lee that he was referring to the three closest women in his life with the same initials.  He vowed not to break his promise he made to CMA - well he was standing by his mother & not looking at her nor has a reason to publicly remind his mother he wont break a promise, what promise do you make to a toddler?  That leaves Casey.

He said at the memorial that he misses CMA, he misses hugging her ...HELLO Cindy is alive and available for hugs any time he wants one, Caylee cant give him hugs, shes in heaven...Casey is in jail but he cant get to her & this is what frustrates him most (you can bet on it), the sister that he claimed to have shared everything with & tell each other things no one else knows (bond hearing) & today he said after she graduated HS he didnt keep tabs on her, but thats a lie too because they socialized together with shared friends & acquaintences, they partied together even after Caylee was born where she was sleeping at his apt while they partied.   Was he really referring to all three, NO.

Didnt everyone notice the makeover he exhibited at the memorial & the almost militant way he carried himself, it was for show & he is no longer sporting that look.   His entire speech was one of solidarity spoken in the same manner one would see a radical deliver a speech.  No, this is about protecting his mother & attempting to help Casey get out of the heinous crime she comitted.

His constant association to himself as an investigator is absolutely ridiculous, he uses that term to conceal what he was actually doing - he was working against LE and he knows it.   Did you hear his slip when he was asked about who was at the house during Casey's first jail phone call  where he states "well he was, no let me take that back, he wasnt on the team yet"  well families that unfortunately have children abducted or worse dont need to form a "team" they work with LE fully & cooperatively -- they dont do things in secret, destroy evidence or perpuate stories made up of lies.  He's getting off on thinking that him & his mother so far assume they are on their way to helping Casey get away with murder.  Well, "investigators" of the truth dont object to additional questioning by law enforcement, refuse to give DNA, attempt to avoid depositions or have a need to beg for immunity.

This post doesnt even cover all the caught lies and contradictions he made today during his deposition & there are quite a few, some very signficant -- that's another post after I finish parts 4 & 5 later.   But this much I'll say his head is shaking no when he's saying something in the affirmative, just like his sister & mother have displayed countless times - in addition to other signs I discussed earlier that clearly indicate he is being deceptive to downright lying his face off.

Another great post, Capp.    I agree with you, once again.     
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #502 on: February 28, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

JSM... a bully?....give me a break!  I'm gladded I went to bed early cuz I had a bad attitude last night and Jaa or whatever would have found out what a real bully monkey is!

Pardon me while I laugh at myself for a second....GLADDED??....notta clue what I was thinking    

No problem Leroy....Most of the time I do not even catch the mistakes. After posting and reading with others as much as we do you know what the other is talking about!!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: February 28, 2009, 11:25:16 AM »

Lee: A To this day I believe everything that my  sister tells me.

After reading just the first part, I am so confused as to what planet this man comes from.

How about that planet called 'Uranus' ?? 

And we have a winner!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you veddy much! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 28, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

I think we should break down this poor excuse from Lee that he was referring to the three closest women in his life with the same initials.  He vowed not to break his promise he made to CMA - well he was standing by his mother & not looking at her nor has a reason to publicly remind his mother he wont break a promise, what promise do you make to a toddler?  That leaves Casey.

He said at the memorial that he misses CMA, he misses hugging her ...HELLO Cindy is alive and available for hugs any time he wants one, Caylee cant give him hugs, shes in heaven...Casey is in jail but he cant get to her & this is what frustrates him most (you can bet on it), the sister that he claimed to have shared everything with & tell each other things no one else knows (bond hearing) & today he said after she graduated HS he didnt keep tabs on her, but thats a lie too because they socialized together with shared friends & acquaintences, they partied together even after Caylee was born where she was sleeping at his apt while they partied.   Was he really referring to all three, NO.

Didnt everyone notice the makeover he exhibited at the memorial & the almost militant way he carried himself, it was for show & he is no longer sporting that look.   His entire speech was one of solidarity spoken in the same manner one would see a radical deliver a speech.  No, this is about protecting his mother & attempting to help Casey get out of the heinous crime she comitted.

His constant association to himself as an investigator is absolutely ridiculous, he uses that term to conceal what he was actually doing - he was working against LE and he knows it.   Did you hear his slip when he was asked about who was at the house during Casey's first jail phone call  where he states "well he was, no let me take that back, he wasnt on the team yet"  well families that unfortunately have children abducted or worse dont need to form a "team" they work with LE fully & cooperatively -- they dont do things in secret, destroy evidence or perpuate stories made up of lies.  He's getting off on thinking that him & his mother so far assume they are on their way to helping Casey get away with murder.  Well, "investigators" of the truth dont object to additional questioning by law enforcement, refuse to give DNA, attempt to avoid depositions or have a need to beg for immunity.

This post doesnt even cover all the caught lies and contradictions he made today during his deposition & there are quite a few, some very signficant -- that's another post after I finish parts 4 & 5 later.   But this much I'll say his head is shaking no when he's saying something in the affirmative, just like his sister & mother have displayed countless times - in addition to other signs I discussed earlier that clearly indicate he is being deceptive to downright lying his face off.

Lee pats himself on the back for being the ...detective.  WOW...I think LE just gave him the rope.  I am very surprised that LEE was not interviewed by the FBI.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 28, 2009, 11:29:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....It is raining cats and dogs in S.C. this morning...in the 60's and calling for snow tomorrow. So I have a good excuse to sit with the Monkeys all day.

I may even have guts enough to try to listen to one more of Lee's tapes.

We have chance of snow here in Alabama too.They tease us  like that you know. 
Warning:Lee will grind on your nerves.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 28, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

I just want to say, and only speaking for myself, but as far as I understand it Scared Monkeys is a message forum to discuss certain topics. In the case of this thread, the topic is Caylee Marie Anthony. There is nothing anywhere stating this a pro or anti anyone thread!  I do believe though, that this is definitely a PRO Caylee thread, and we do have different opinions and feelings about each of the A's. I've read no where that only certain opinions or views are allowed. The way I understand this board and usually most boards, is that people be respectful of one another, and no one should target or personally attack one another. I see no reason that something can't be respectfully debated, and I really welcome different points of view.  If we all felt exactly the same, there wouldn't be much to talk about anyways. I kind of think of this place as a large family, including extended family. Sometimes there's arguments, disagreements, and things can even get out of hand! But, we have "parents" on this board who are very good at dealing with any "misbehavior", and  get things quickly back on track! Bad monkeys are dealt with, and life in the cage goes on! As far as OT, I personally don't mind it even though sometimes it may go a little "too far off" but that is only when there is nothing new going on for several days. Also, we all feel ignored sometimes, and have to make a little noise to get noticed. That's just the nature of message forums, I've seen it on many forums! I know I can be sensitive about things too sometimes, but I try hard not to take anything personally. The bottom line, I think, is we just all need to respect each other, and if we disagree there is nothing wrong with saying so and why! Sorry to take up so much space, but I had a moment and wanted to write this!

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »

Lee pats himself on the back for being the ...detective.  WOW...I think LE just gave him the rope.  I am very surprised that LEE was not interviewed by the FBI.

GramaMonkey...I feel sure he was and for some reason it has not been released...We can hope it will be in the doc dump next week. Hopefully we will get all the docs after JB litle motion hearing Monday.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 28, 2009, 11:36:25 AM »

Lee Anthony: Woman Suing Casey Is Not ‘Zanny The Nanny’
Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:26:26 AM
<snipped>
ORLANDO -- The woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation is not "Zanny the Nanny," Casey's brother confirmed at a deposition hearing Friday.
After answering questions for more than three hours, Lee Anthony said Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey for defamation, is not the nanny of the same name Casey claimed kidnapped her murdered daughter, Caylee.
Attorneys for Gonzalez said Friday was the first step in clearing their client’s name.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/27/lee_anthony_deposed_in_zenaida_defamation_lawsuit.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 28, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....It is raining cats and dogs in S.C. this morning...in the 60's and calling for snow tomorrow. So I have a good excuse to sit with the Monkeys all day.

I may even have guts enough to try to listen to one more of Lee's tapes.

Maybe this will be you tomorrow morning darla:

RIP Sweet Puppy
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: February 28, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

LOL! I heart John Morgan.

Amen!!

Surprised he didn't say....."and that would be 'lie like a rug'!!"

Morning All!!   

I thought I'd never seen someone I wanted to reach out and smack as bad as I want to smack Casey,....but after watching Lee's performance....Grrr!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 28, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »

Amen!!

Morning All!!   

I thought I'd never seen someone I wanted to reach out and smack as bad as I want to smack Casey,....but after watching Lee's performance....Grrr!

I must confess...i could only muster up enough patience to watch a short bit of Lee!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 28, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »

I think we monkeys could use some of this:

QM - you always make me smile with all your little animations.     
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »

Amen!!

Morning All!!   

I must confess...i could only muster up enough patience to watch a short bit of Lee!

I haven't watched yet either, just the little bit I saw on HLN.

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 28, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

I just want to say, and only speaking for myself, but as far as I understand it Scared Monkeys is a message forum to discuss certain topics. In the case of this thread, the topic is Caylee Marie Anthony. There is nothing anywhere stating this a pro or anti anyone thread!  I do believe though, that this is definitely a PRO Caylee thread, and we do have different opinions and feelings about each of the A's. I've read no where that only certain opinions or views are allowed. The way I understand this board and usually most boards, is that people be respectful of one another, and no one should target or personally attack one another. I see no reason that something can't be respectfully debated, and I really welcome different points of view.  If we all felt exactly the same, there wouldn't be much to talk about anyways. I kind of think of this place as a large family, including extended family. Sometimes there's arguments, disagreements, and things can even get out of hand! But, we have "parents" on this board who are very good at dealing with any "misbehavior", and  get things quickly back on track! Bad monkeys are dealt with, and life in the cage goes on! As far as OT, I personally don't mind it even though sometimes it may go a little "too far off" but that is only when there is nothing new going on for several days. Also, we all feel ignored sometimes, and have to make a little noise to get noticed. That's just the nature of message forums, I've seen it on many forums! I know I can be sensitive about things too sometimes, but I try hard not to take anything personally. The bottom line, I think, is we just all need to respect each other, and if we disagree there is nothing wrong with saying so and why! Sorry to take up so much space, but I had a moment and wanted to write this!

ITA with you QM....I think everyone gets so frustrated with all the lies, the BS, and how slowly the wheels of justice are moving . This is about a precious little Angel being murdered and thrown away like yesterdays garbage. And it seems not one person in her family ever thinks about her. Not one of them stand up and say "WE WANT JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE". It is all about them...Not Caylee. I have no problem with the off topic banter and the funny things that are posted....it helps bring down my blood pressure when I have gotten so mad and frustrated. I think your little icons are adorable. And to anyone who feels ignored...I don't mean to ignore anyone...but most of the time I have to read a couple of hours to catch up. If someone post a link I try to click on it...sometimes I have already seen it so do not comment. On busy days there is no way you can comment on every post. If we did nothing new would ever get posted. So all sensitive Monkeys...you are not being ignored. I do read every post. I always say Good morning to all Monkeys and Guest to encompass everyone.

And I would like to thank all the mods and admins on this forum. I reported the post of the bullying last night and Klaas was here handling it before I got back from reporting it.Monkey ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) to all.

God Bless!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #515 on: February 28, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!!

Snow Down South...Snow Down South....Ohhhhhmmmmmm.. South South South !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 28, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

I think we monkeys could use some of this:

QM - you always make me smile with all your little animations.     

Glad to make you smile Sassy!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 28, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »

It was supposed to work like this!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: February 28, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

Sorry, never mind! It didn't work again! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: February 28, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »

Kudos to anyone who can listen to all the tapes. I got through the first one and that is all I could handle.Wth does Lee think is so dang funny?????? his slore sister killed his niece and he laughs like a jackazz.

This is what bothered me so much!!

I wanted to just grab him and scream!!  For him to think it's so funny.....what in God's name is wrong with this excuse for a man??!! 

No wonder his former GF ( the married one that he got preg.) took off for the hills.......I bet she's looking at all this and wondering "What was I thinking!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.