April 18, 2024, 04:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257387 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

Morning all monkeys.  Hope everyone is safe from the terrible weather.

trimm-especially glad to hear you guys in cullman are ok.  i lived there for 6 yrs and still have family there.  i just visited last weekend.

we are under a tornado watch here in central ga.

on topic----CASEY IS A MURDERING SLORE.

You got my attention with that!!!!   ITA

Some things that I can't understand in LA's depo, he said something about having to bring kc down, calm her down, when CA was on the phone at the get go. He said that kc was all agitated, screaming nobody is listening to me. Interesting, that's the same thing she was ranting on the "lost" jail tape.  Must have been her usual way of getting her way and since on the tape we saw, the A"s both bend over backwards to smoothe her feathers. She musta been a crazy tyrant that they all would do whatever it took to shut her the h*ll up, but even with that, why would he really believe stuff that's so far fetched?

IS he such a dimwit that he didn't really realize that kc was making it all up as she went along, if he is truly that dumb and blindly loyal that's pathetic.

Sometimes I start out to talk about one thing on here but the more I actually see it being typed, it begins to make no sense, these people are nuts.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 28, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »

Morning all monkeys.  Hope everyone is safe from the terrible weather.

trimm-especially glad to hear you guys in cullman are ok.  i lived there for 6 yrs and still have family there.  i just visited last weekend.

we are under a tornado watch here in central ga.

on topic----CASEY IS A MURDERING SLORE.

Good Morning.    I agree with you on Casey.I'm so glad we're getting more documents this week. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: February 28, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »

Kudos to anyone who can listen to all the tapes. I got through the first one and that is all I could handle.Wth does Lee think is so dang funny?????? his slore sister killed his niece and he laughs like a jackazz.

This is what bothered me so much!!

I wanted to just grab him and scream!!  For him to think it's so funny.....what in God's name is wrong with this excuse for a man??!! 

No wonder his former GF ( the married one that he got preg.) took off for the hills.......I bet she's looking at all this and wondering "What was I thinking!!
And she's also thinking ... "Whew, that was a close one!"   
That's why I'm thinking Mallory has to be as looney as Lee. 

I think she is creepy as well.  If you see a family that is so tightly wound to each other and their dysfunction is so invasive that it has ruined and ended lives, than one should understand that they will NEVER have a normal life if they join that family.  She has chosen this, her mother has chosen to be a part of this as well.  They should run but instead this seems to bring them closer.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: February 28, 2009, 12:24:46 PM »

Good Morning Monks!
I finally caught up, glad I missed Mrs Peel.. The only time I dont like OT stuff is when the forum is really busy.. some people need to lighten the flug up..
Boo.. Morgan isnt done gently filleting Lee boy.. ( that was my comment, and tyvm) 
Mr Morgan is very skilled in what he does, as a psych nurse I find his skill impressive, wait til he gets Cindy in his web..  the big GOTCHA is coming   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #544 on: February 28, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
like my sister as far as how we would react.

I'll tell you that Morgan threw a couple one liners out there. But I just loved the way he did this, and Lee was really thinking he was giving him a complement. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2009, 12:27:16 PM »

Good Morning Monks!
I finally caught up, glad I missed Mrs Peel.. The only time I dont like OT stuff is when the forum is really busy.. some people need to lighten the flug up..
Boo.. Morgan isnt done gently filleting Lee boy.. ( that was my comment, and tyvm) 
Mr Morgan is very skilled in what he does, as a psych nurse I find his skill impressive, wait til he gets Cindy in his web..  the big GOTCHA is coming   
That was a perfect description, and he is impressive, really was able to make Lee think he was on his side, and Lee would let his guard down.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »

I believe all four of the Anthonys, sat together and came up with this scenario, my only question would be, with four adults you would think you could come up with a believable story, and not something that maybe only a few nitwits would believe. 

It's as if the 3 stooges plus 1 more stooge came up with fiasco! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 28, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »

You know, honestly, I guess all the As are kind of stuck ... and will have to say they believed this Zanny nonsense ...

To do otherwise would put them more in LE's crosshairs than they already are as far as obstructing ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 28, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »

I believe all four of the Anthonys, sat together and came up with this scenario, my only question would be, with four adults you would think you could come up with a believable story, and not something that maybe only a few nitwits would believe. 

Bingo   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: February 28, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
like my sister as far as how we would react.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 28, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »

I am just really bothered by Lee.  From the first time I heard his LE interview and he laughed.  NEVER have I heard panic or sorrow in his voice.  I am 33 years old and I could not imagine my uncle laughing or being nonchalant if I were to go missing at age 3 or 33!  He would be devastated.  I was once in an accident as a child and burnt badly on my feet.  I recovered well and I have no scars because of the age that it happened.  To this day my uncle cannot talk about the accident without becoming tearful.  It is sickening to see how these people have acted at the loss of Caylee's life.  They have all cheated her and let her down.  She was disgarded by all of them when KC dumped her in the woods.
That's because your uncle, like a lot of us have real emotions, and react to situations in a normal way, or what appears to be a normal way of doing things and reacting. Lee is seriously lacking normal emotions, I think he thinks this is a game, just like his sister. I have to say after watching Cindy and George all these months, how could their children be somewhat normal? 

I think we all HOPE that we will see a softer and loving side to this family, but we don't.  As people real emotions, I think we also feel let down and saddened at just how sick they are.  Speaking for myself, I don't think we will ever see anyone from this family speak the truth for what happened.  They are all about protecting and maintaining the dysfunction that they are addicted to, imo.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: February 28, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 28, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

I think you are right.  I don't think Bozo wants the slore into the court room because she is unable to control her behavior as well.  You would think that he would have told slore to not laugh, write him notes and smile while the SA's are talking about her baby's bones!   But then again, this would all require the work from a competent attorney.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 28, 2009, 12:40:11 PM »

Bingo   

Did someone say 3 stooges? There's a smiley for that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 28, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

QM love the stooges smilies. I'll be back, have to go to my favorite store Walmart  and buy another bird feeder, for those little piggies. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 28, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »

I just love when Mike Brooks hosts NG.  He keeps saying Casey Koolaid    I'm watching last night's dvr'd NG.  Casey should have just defaulted on the whole ZG thing, but no she counter sues    How smart is Baez?    and we hear Lee saying he believes what his sister tells him, then goes on to say she was known in HS as a liar, she lied that she was in Jax, but she was in Orl....shows she IS a liar for sure!

P.S., JSM, you haven't been mean at all that I have seen. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 28, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »

Bingo   

Did someone say 3 stooges? There's a smiley for that!

I bet this is a game they play after dinner every night!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 28, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

YEP!!!  Cause Lee's lawyer said he had another appt. at 10:30AM. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #558 on: February 28, 2009, 12:47:37 PM »

HUMMMMMMMMMMM.....had not thought of that angle. Good thinking. I think Lee went in the doors with a billybad ass attitude. Re.. arms crossed and defiant looking. But for the life of me I can not figure out the laughing. It didn't seem to be a nervous laugh....just a nonchalant kind of laugh.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

Just one more thing, I found his attitude from his facial expressions, attire and inappropriate utterances contemptuous and arrogant. I would have loved to slap that silly smirk right off his face Just sayin..............

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.