April 26, 2024, 04:08:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258000 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »

Good afternoon/almost evening monks!  Just in time for a clean cage 

I'm sorry to hear about the theft of your license plates, JSM. 

Me too, JSM.   I hope they find out who did it.     
  They won't find who did it, unless the perp robs a bank or kills someone and use my tags. Then they will come looking for me. I will be on SM all night posting so I have an alibi if something happens. 

It really sucks for you, though.   Sorry you're having a bad day.    Hugs.

It was Zanny.She's got it in for us monkeys.So far she has been on my computer this evening and also managed to steal JSM's tags.We're not safe. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »

BUMPED by me, in case anyone hadn't read it yet.

MONKEY UPDATE

First of all, I'm feeling better by the minute, and thanks for the well-wishes!....maybe the migraine was b/c my Cavs lost last night... 

Someone from the State Attorney's Office(SAO) just called me back....they're quick! I'm quite impressed. I spoke with someone named Daniel who is in charge of ALL media relations in the SAO. She was soooo nice and helpful. She answered everything I (we) wanted to know...so here it goes:

-Everything that has been relased to the defense by the SAO has indeed been requested by the media. She said she gets about 20 phone calls a day from media outlets.....This was good to hear.

-I know you all know about the 1000 pages being released next week, but I just found out about this, seeing as I was in bed most of the day. And it's actually about 1100 pages (not that that makes a difference!) and they should be out by Monday. These are the 1100 pages that were turned over to the defense last week.

-There are also 20 DVDs that are to be released soon...she made it sound like early next week, around the same time as the 1100 pages....it just depends, so she couldn't give me an exact day, and I'll explain that in a minute. And yes, I did say 20 DVDs...and this doesn't include the 1100 pages!!!! Yipee

-When I inquired more into the 20 DVDs, she made the point to say CDs, not DVDs, at least twice. I'm sure there's not much of a difference now a days, but it makes me wonder if these "CDs" are all audio. Like more interviews, maybe Lee with the FBI, etc. That's JMO....or maybe wishful thinking

-She also explained to me the process of it all. After the prosecution is ready to release material to the media she, alone, has to go through everything before she can release it to the media. For example, she said she has to read every single page of evidence to make sure that there aren't any SSNs or autopsy photos, or anything else that shoudln't be released. That accounts for the delay, and she said she also has other cases to work on at the same time...so basically she's swamped!

That's all I have for now....but it's more than I had yesterday!!!!
Hope this helps....I sure feel better knowing the media is staying on top of things...and the DVDs or CDs have me doing monkey dances!!!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

They won't find who did it, unless the perp robs a bank or kills someone and use my tags. Then they will come looking for me. I will be on SM all night posting so I have an alibi if something happens. 

A HA she's using us for a cover that she really robbed the bank!    J/K

JSM it might be connected to a chop car ring

If you ever saw my car, you would know that is why they stole the tags and not the car. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

Wow, been home since 5 and just got caught up! I have yet to listen to Lee's dep yet though. He is lying through his teeth! How does he think he can get away with telling LE and FBI one thing and John Morgan, under oath another?? Now he's running home and prepping CA and GA all the questions so they can think up their lies well in advance.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »

good lord, this is the longest ive heard lee speak. talk about sh*itforbrains! 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »

Have you watched the videos yet Leroy?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »

Hi Leroy. You behaving?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

Ok monkeys...don't know it i did that right, but my last two posts in this thread were "bumped" from the previous thread.

I'm off to watch the Lee tapes.
Talk to u monkeys soon

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

I hope Lee is having a worse day. I am about to look at the depos!! I hope he made an ass of himself. I am so behind. 

He lied his face off & yes made an ass out of himself but he seems to be very impressed with himself.   Watching him versus reading it is much more enlightening because as Im observing his body language, tone & demeanor I can see he's lying on several issues as well as he does not believe his sister didnt kill Caylee, he knows she did - he's also trying to protect his parents

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

It was Zanny.She's got it in for us monkeys.So far she has been on my computer this evening and also managed to steal JSM's tags.We're not safe.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

Don't know how to post a picture here, maybe someone clever can do it for me.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cremation-urn-bracelets-c-362.html

In the depo videos Lee is wearing a bracelet, looks kind of like an ID bracelet, in looking closer, it looks like one of these cremation jewelery bracelets.  Could that be what he was kissing at the memorial service??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

Hi Leroy 

Hey NRCG!  I'm getting ready to watch JVM.....ughhh, I hope I make it through the whole show!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »

Ok monkeys...don't know it i did that right, but my last two posts in this thread were "bumped" from the previous thread.

Talk to u monkeys soon
Thank you so much for the phone calls and such!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

Hi Leroy 

Hey NRCG!  I'm getting ready to watch JVM.....ughhh, I hope I make it through the whole show!
And then there are four tapes of Lee making a fool out of himself again.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

Have you watched the videos yet Leroy?

Hiya Trimm!  I started to read the PDF's earlier....gonna go watch Lee here in a second....should be interesting!

And JSM, I am always beinghave    
Sorry about your bad day...that really stinks!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2009, 07:03:18 PM »

NEWFIE:

I am soooo not upset with you! I thought it was funny, even if you were talking about me. I just ran out to get a bite to eat so that's why I haven't answered you till now.

I really did feel bad though cuz I told you guys yesterday that I would call the SAO this morning and I was worried some monkeys would think I'm a flake!!

But I know what you mean about Daniel, the media relations lady.  Part of me thinks it sounds like fun, but then reality hits me and I think "geeeez"!!!!!

Anyways, I wasn't offended by you at all! 
Shew!  Thanks for posting back LeBron ... I haven't felt that horrible in a long time!  (And any monkey who knows me ... knows I don't feel bad about much!)  Those migraines are debilitating ... thank goodness back in the day (when I had to go pick my son up at school ... and he had drugs that knocked him out for hours) I had a wonderful boss who let him sleep underneath my desk in his Ninja Turtles sleeping bag!  Still see that man from time to time and tell him how much I appreciate his kindness every time I see him!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

I hope Lee is having a worse day. I am about to look at the depos!! I hope he made an ass of himself. I am so behind. 

He lied his face off & yes made an ass out of himself but he seems to be very impressed with himself.   Watching him versus reading it is much more enlightening because as Im observing his body language, tone & demeanor I can see he's lying on several issues as well as he does not believe his sister didnt kill Caylee, he knows she did - he's also trying to protect his parents
Off to watch them now. Thanks Capp. He is an ass IMO.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »

Talk to u monkeys soon
Thank you so much for the phone calls and such!!!

Yes, thank you for the info!  I'm so glad we are getting a doc dump however my week is so crazy I'm gonna be way behind.  Hopefully we get them before Thursday....I'm off to find me a cowboy in Nashville....so excited, but I am leaving my laptop home so I will be away from SM for 4 days....geeesh, that is gonna be rough!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.