April 18, 2024, 06:34:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257186 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

I am just really bothered by Lee.  From the first time I heard his LE interview and he laughed.  NEVER have I heard panic or sorrow in his voice.  I am 33 years old and I could not imagine my uncle laughing or being nonchalant if I were to go missing at age 3 or 33!  He would be devastated.  I was once in an accident as a child and burnt badly on my feet.  I recovered well and I have no scars because of the age that it happened.  To this day my uncle cannot talk about the accident without becoming tearful.  It is sickening to see how these people have acted at the loss of Caylee's life.  They have all cheated her and let her down.  She was disgarded by all of them when KC dumped her in the woods.
That's because your uncle, like a lot of us have real emotions, and react to situations in a normal way, or what appears to be a normal way of doing things and reacting. Lee is seriously lacking normal emotions, I think he thinks this is a game, just like his sister. I have to say after watching Cindy and George all these months, how could their children be somewhat normal? 

What a toxic household.

Makes me think all four of them should be quarantined and isolated to 4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, FL for an indefinite period of time not to be less than 60 years or more than 150 years to contain the spread of illness by limiting other people's exposure to it. 

My thoughts exactly - sort of as The Anthony Mental Hospital - The Hopespring Wing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: February 28, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

Wyks... take care of yourself, so sorry to hear you feel so badly, hopefully the pain meds will work.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #623 on: February 28, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys
I watched parts 1,2 and 3 of Lee's depo from the Wesh site.Part 4 and 5 seem to be on the WFTV site and for some reason videos won't play for me on the WFTV site.Does anyone have parts 4 and 5 from any site except WFTV?TIA

Hi Karma ... Here are videos from Fox ... they seem to have it cut into two sections ...
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/022609Lee_Anthony
Thank you Newfie
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 28, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »

Thank You GoldenOldie for your response.  I am trying to drag him to the doctor now.  We are both too old to take chances. 

Thanks again.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 28, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »

Frayed...after watching four of those tapes, I'll watch the last one later, the reason I mentioned the split personality, was because of that weird nonsense of ZG taking Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. But the more I think about it, maybe the teaching of the lesson, was really to teach Cindy a lesson. I'm just lost with all this BS Lee was spewing, maybe it's contagious and now I'm not thinking clearly. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 28, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 28, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

Thank You GoldenOldie for your response.  I am trying to drag him to the doctor now.  We are both too old to take chances. 

Thanks again.

That's a good idea, just to play it safe. With my husband, no having to drag him to the doctor, he's there quite a bit with one ailment or another he thinks he has. 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

HUMMMMMMMMMMM.....had not thought of that angle. Good thinking. I think Lee went in the doors with a billybad ass attitude. Re.. arms crossed and defiant looking. But for the life of me I can not figure out the laughing. It didn't seem to be a nervous laugh....just a nonchalant kind of laugh.

I think Lee was pretending to be casual & not worried... and pretending not to be furious that he actually had to be in 'the hot seat' after all.  I think he was livid actually.

Yep, he probably was mad.  Once again, Lee projects his anger at the wrong person.  He should be angry with his despicable slore sister!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #629 on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys
I watched parts 1,2 and 3 of Lee's depo from the Wesh site.Part 4 and 5 seem to be on the WFTV site and for some reason videos won't play for me on the WFTV site.Does anyone have parts 4 and 5 from any site except WFTV?TIA

Hey Karma. 
They should all be here.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/27/lee_anthony_deposed_in_zenaida_defamation_lawsuit.html
Thank you Trimm
Now I have more catching up to do Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 28, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #631 on: February 28, 2009, 02:43:31 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 28, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2009, 02:45:28 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I have been here since about 9 or so and have not seen JSM. And yes it was uncalled for.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »

Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.

I have nightmares of Vick's . I think my grandmother took a bath in it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #635 on: February 28, 2009, 02:48:06 PM »

Thanks again.

KYCat, I do send best wishes for his health and you as well.  I hope he gets well soon.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: February 28, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

HUMMMMMMMMMMM.....had not thought of that angle. Good thinking. I think Lee went in the doors with a billybad ass attitude. Re.. arms crossed and defiant looking. But for the life of me I can not figure out the laughing. It didn't seem to be a nervous laugh....just a nonchalant kind of laugh.

I think Lee was pretending to be casual & not worried... and pretending not to be furious that he actually had to be in 'the hot seat' after all.  I think he was livid actually.

Yep, he probably was mad.  Once again, Lee projects his anger at the wrong person.  He should be angry with his despicable slore sister!

Obviously Lee is not playing with a full deck.  His inappropriate laughter and body movements seemed somehow abnormal.  He says he believes everything his sister says, but seems to just gloss over the original lie about the Sawgrass apartments and go with the newer version.  Also, even though Mr. Morgan asked if he reported the second version to LE  he said he just assumed they knew. If a crazed babysitter stole my child and threatened to harm every member of my family, I think I'd need some protection from her and wouldn't assume anything and ask the police to station someone at my home so that the boogie man wouldn't get us. If this is truly the defense theory, and I hope it is, I don't think jury members could stop themselves from laughing at the absurdity of it.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 28, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »

Oh my.

Cat Gram, honey, don't worry.  With global warming there will soon be no winter in Canada and you will be free at last and never have to have to smell the stuff again.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 28, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »

I have been here since about 9 or so and have not seen JSM. And yes it was uncalled for.

I saw JSM briefly this morning, but haven't seen her since. I hope she's ok too. The cage is so much more fun when JSM is here. Whether we're discussing the case, or O/T JSM is always friendly and helpful. She's a really useful Monkey!! (Sorry I got that from Thomas the Tank Engine) JSM, come out come out where ever you are, the cage is lonely without you!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 28, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   
You have found the perfect remedy, hopefully Cindy is reading as we type, and applies this tip. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.