April 25, 2024, 04:05:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257942 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #640 on: February 28, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I have been here since about 9 or so and have not seen JSM. And yes it was uncalled for.

I saw JSM briefly this morning, but haven't seen her since. I hope she's ok too. The cage is so much more fun when JSM is here. Whether we're discussing the case, or O/T JSM is always friendly and helpful. She's a really useful Monkey!! (Sorry I got that from Thomas the Tank Engine) JSM, come out come out where ever you are, the cage is lonely without you!!
I hope she is too, but I think on Saturdays she goes to the skating rink, so that's probably where she is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 28, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Hopefully the rest of the day will go better. Thanks for the reminder.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 28, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: February 28, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   

BB, you're just too funny!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: February 28, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

[/quote

Oh I totally agree.Pets are the way to go.I have  2 dogs,2 fulltime cats and a cockateil to even things out around here.
She whistles the Alabama Fight Song every morning promptly at 5:30 a.m.
I feel it helps me deal with all the stressors of the day.I can face the day knowing my pets are here to comfort me.     
If we don't get some documents it's gonna get dangerous around here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 28, 2009, 03:06:08 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 28, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 28, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I have been here since about 9 or so and have not seen JSM. And yes it was uncalled for.

I saw JSM briefly this morning, but haven't seen her since. I hope she's ok too. The cage is so much more fun when JSM is here. Whether we're discussing the case, or O/T JSM is always friendly and helpful. She's a really useful Monkey!! (Sorry I got that from Thomas the Tank Engine) JSM, come out come out where ever you are, the cage is lonely without you!!
I hope she is too, but I think on Saturdays she goes to the skating rink, so that's probably where she is.
[/quote

She's here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.
omg too funny .. my mother used to whip the vicks out as soon as we started to cough.. I have ptvd too!!
Lucky she didnt kill us.. we had to swallow a lil bit too
I hate the smell of it to this day 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 28, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »

[/quote

She's here. 

Sorry NoRose.Got in your quote box.  JSM is here.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: February 28, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »

Oh good, hope you are feeling better JSM. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 28, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

~ Peter Frampton
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

HUMMMMMMMMMMM.....had not thought of that angle. Good thinking. I think Lee went in the doors with a billybad ass attitude. Re.. arms crossed and defiant looking. But for the life of me I can not figure out the laughing. It didn't seem to be a nervous laugh....just a nonchalant kind of laugh.

I think Lee was pretending to be casual & not worried... and pretending not to be furious that he actually had to be in 'the hot seat' after all.  I think he was livid actually.

Yep, he probably was mad.  Once again, Lee projects his anger at the wrong person.  He should be angry with his despicable slore sister!

Obviously Lee is not playing with a full deck.  His inappropriate laughter and body movements seemed somehow abnormal.  He says he believes everything his sister says, but seems to just gloss over the original lie about the Sawgrass apartments and go with the newer version.  Also, even though Mr. Morgan asked if he reported the second version to LE  he said he just assumed they knew. If a crazed babysitter stole my child and threatened to harm every member of my family, I think I'd need some protection from her and wouldn't assume anything and ask the police to station someone at my home so that the boogie man wouldn't get us. If this is truly the defense theory, and I hope it is, I don't think jury members could stop themselves from laughing at the absurdity of it.

Exactly!!  And just how in the world would this 'other' Zenida have been able to carry out this 'threat' against the A's???   Was she the 'godmother' of some Orlando mob?? Pfft!

Did they even bother to change their locks, after they found out she had a key??  (Per the truthful Casey?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »

[/quote

Oh I totally agree.Pets are the way to go.I have  2 dogs,2 fulltime cats and a cockateil to even things out around here.
She whistles the Alabama Fight Song every morning promptly at 5:30 a.m.
I feel it helps me deal with all the stressors of the day.I can face the day knowing my pets are here to comfort me.     
If we don't get some documents it's gonna get dangerous around here. 
[/color]

Hahaha, speaking of the pets we are not suppose to speak of, I have a macaw,a ring neck,2 cockatiels,2 parakeets,2 finches and a senegal, I spent a while the other day chasing all but the finches down because the macaw decided to let them all loose and sit atop the finches cage laughing as I chased and caught the freed birds.. Lucky for me she did not let the finches go, I never would have caught those buggers.. That macaw is a real character.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2009, 03:20:28 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

Thanks again monkeys for all your support and kind words.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

Now that is what I term cruel and unusual  punishment 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »

trimm, I got in your quote box somehow as well...     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »

That will be next, the Godmother of some Orlando mob. And where did ZG and her sister and the three kids go? Were they moving around the state, the country, geez.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »

JSM, get yourself over here for some Vicks vaporub 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 28, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

Thanks again monkeys for all your support and kind words.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM
Yeah, and now you have your scratch spin down, but you need to tell us what that is.  Give Joe a big kiss 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.