March 28, 2024, 05:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254275 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: February 28, 2009, 04:13:25 PM »

back on topic...can't stand Lee...he is such a doink in my opinion...
what does he do for a living? work wise?

Special event planner.Heps with parking.   

I thought KC was the "event planner" ? does that me he doesn't have a job either ?
Kinda looks that way, but rumor has it, that he is studying to be a lawyer on line. I didn't even no you could do that, but that's the rumor.

If Lee is learning to be a lawyer on line, he couldn't be worse than the lawyers that family has hired.
Isn't that the truth, I'm shocked at all the bad lawyering going on, except John Morgan, he's good.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 28, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »

Stopping back in after watching NG

I think we should break down this poor excuse from Lee that he was referring to the three closest women in his life with the same initials.  He vowed not to break his promise he made to CMA - well he was standing by his mother & not looking at her nor has a reason to publicly remind his mother he wont break a promise, what promise do you make to a toddler?  That leaves Casey.

He said at the memorial that he misses CMA, he misses hugging her ...HELLO Cindy is alive and available for hugs any time he wants one, Caylee cant give him hugs, shes in heaven...Casey is in jail but he cant get to her & this is what frustrates him most (you can bet on it), the sister that he claimed to have shared everything with & tell each other things no one else knows (bond hearing) & today he said after she graduated HS he didnt keep tabs on her, but thats a lie too because they socialized together with shared friends & acquaintences, they partied together even after Caylee was born where she was sleeping at his apt while they partied.   Was he really referring to all three, NO.

Didnt everyone notice the makeover he exhibited at the memorial & the almost militant way he carried himself, it was for show & he is no longer sporting that look.   His entire speech was one of solidarity spoken in the same manner one would see a radical deliver a speech.  No, this is about protecting his mother & attempting to help Casey get out of the heinous crime she comitted.

His constant association to himself as an investigator is absolutely ridiculous, he uses that term to conceal what he was actually doing - he was working against LE and he knows it.   Did you hear his slip when he was asked about who was at the house during Casey's first jail phone call  where he states "well he was, no let me take that back, he wasnt on the team yet"  well families that unfortunately have children abducted or worse dont need to form a "team" they work with LE fully & cooperatively -- they dont do things in secret, destroy evidence or perpuate stories made up of lies.  He's getting off on thinking that him & his mother so far assume they are on their way to helping Casey get away with murder.  Well, "investigators" of the truth dont object to additional questioning by law enforcement, refuse to give DNA, attempt to avoid depositions or have a need to beg for immunity.

This post doesnt even cover all the caught lies and contradictions he made today during his deposition & there are quite a few, some very signficant -- that's another post after I finish parts 4 & 5 later.   But this much I'll say his head is shaking no when he's saying something in the affirmative, just like his sister & mother have displayed countless times - in addition to other signs I discussed earlier that clearly indicate he is being deceptive to downright lying his face off.

Another great post, Capp.    I agree with you, once again.     

Yes! Most excellent post, Capp.

I am behind, as you can see, but I wanted to bump this forward, as it is full of excellent observations to which I heartily agree!

Hi monkeys!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #722 on: February 28, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »

I don't think I've even heard a solid answer to that question.. I know the parking cars for the Super Bowl has been joked about but not sure if that has any validity...also I've heard that he is a computer tech but again...no verification..he's young, could be bouncing around jobs ?

in his deposition he testifies to working for 'click and park' since 2006 as a 'project manager'. i love the fancy titles both he and casey had for their ever so important jobs.

im not knocking any good honest hardworking people who do actually have jobs like that, just these two who seem to have such an overinflated view of themselves!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #723 on: February 28, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

Sorry for O/T Mods and sensitive monkey posters...
In search of good casserole recipes, please post in Musings.  Please make them simple as I am cooking inclined.  I burn boiled eggs!  First time I was given a recipe to cook with my roommates in college I actually searched the fridge for "boiled water"...I can laugh at myself...but seriously, I need help! 
TIA

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:20 PM »

I believe Lee is the only one working in that household. When GA had an interview, he went to the hotel instead and drank beer and had a few pills. IMO they are living off of all those licensing fees for pics and photos of Caylee.

Yes, I think you're right.  I wonder if Conway is charging a fee for his services.   That money won't last forever!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »

Thank you Tater and Newfie. 
Pray I do not burn the food, I am cooking to help. Which is really a    moment.

The cooking is a wonderful old tradition that is almost unheard of these days Dolce though it should be brought back with strength.I remember years ago people would come from all over carrying dishes and goodies for grieving families.It was so nice not having to worry about what to cook during such stressful times.God Bless you for doing it!!!!
You made me cry with the memories of that, growing up in the Midwest, in a small town, that is what is done, and after funerals people will gather in the church basement for a meal, love those traditions, very meaningfull and important.

Memories like these make me glad I am older and can remember what loving thy neighbor was really about! Sniff sniff...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #726 on: February 28, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »

I don't think I've even heard a solid answer to that question.. I know the parking cars for the Super Bowl has been joked about but not sure if that has any validity...also I've heard that he is a computer tech but again...no verification..he's young, could be bouncing around jobs ?

in his deposition he testifies to working for 'click and park' since 2006 as a 'project manager'. i love the fancy titles both he and casey had for their ever so important jobs.

im not knocking any good honest hardworking people who do actually have jobs like that, just these two who seem to have such an overinflated view of themselves!

Reminds me of a funny story...when I was a teen and had a job pumping gas (yes we use to do that in the old days) my boss told me that for my resume I could call myself a "Petroleum Transfer Engineer"... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #727 on: February 28, 2009, 04:22:09 PM »

Tater, you are so right.  Well, off to the store again.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 28, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

In search of good casserole recipes, please post in Musings.  Please make them simple as I am cooking inclined.  I burn boiled eggs!  First time I was given a recipe to cook with my roommates in college I actually searched the fridge for "boiled water"...I can laugh at myself...but seriously, I need help! 
TIA

Dolce,
O/T but what kind of casseroles would you like to make?  Main dish or side dish?
I will post a few good ones but let me know which type. 
BTW, I despise KC! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 28, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »

TIA

I'm gonna give you back one of your quotes... "Now why am I not surprised"

just having a little fun...hehe

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #730 on: February 28, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 
Oh my, please do not choake on your toast.  That would not be good.
We awoke this morning to sad, expected, news.  My driver's wife lost her battle with cancer this morning.  He has been off for nearly 3 weeks, at her side.  She was an amazing woman with a HUGE heart.  Please keep him in your prayers as he goes through this trying time.  He lurks on SM as he is so captivated by Caylee and now Adji.
So sorry for the O/T. 
Oh, I sure will, how sad.

I will also. My thoughts with he and all.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: February 28, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »

Thank you all for your nice comments and well wishes!  Monkey hugs all around! 

SS, not to worry, nothing keeps me down for long.  Will be back up and running and laffing at all your jokes in short order.   

And this is for you, Mrs. Peel.  You just need to understand that this is what our pets do for us, as well as what we monkeys do for each other:

I don't have any pets but I can still laugh at that pic Wyks

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 28, 2009, 04:34:57 PM »

Reminds me of a funny story...when I was a teen and had a job pumping gas (yes we use to do that in the old days) my boss told me that for my resume I could call myself a "Petroleum Transfer Engineer"... 

haha, thats too funny! up here we till do have folks who are 'petroleum transfer engineers', and i am ever grateful to them, especially now during wintertime when some of them are working in places without an overhang for a bit of extra coverage.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 28, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

sorry if this was posted before, but i keep getting kicked out in the middle!

JSM, YAY! YOU'RE BACK! i was worried about you! btw, kiss JOSEF for me!

huggs,
wendi
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 28, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

im still trying to catch up...

wyks,

im so sorry to hear about your lungs and ribs! please take good care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. i know how much that hurts so take extra care when reading posts by some of our funnier monkeys.

jsm,

congrats on getting the spin down, its a testament to the purity of your spirit to turn the negative into a positive. you can talk to me about josef anytime, as well as how much we both hate the slore! *big hugs to one of the kindest folks out there*

dolce,

my condolences to your driver, his family and yours. its always a sad loss and my prayers go out to you all. i dont have any recipes off the top of my head, but i can, at the very least, teach you how to boil water haha.

and not to be o/t, lee has, in effect, created a whole new world of trouble for casey and cindy by his testimony. wtg lee, you brainiac!

ooph, that was a big bounce out of the cage!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: February 28, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 
Oh my, please do not choake on your toast.  That would not be good.
We awoke this morning to sad, expected, news.  My driver's wife lost her battle with cancer this morning.  He has been off for nearly 3 weeks, at her side.  She was an amazing woman with a HUGE heart.  Please keep him in your prayers as he goes through this trying time.  He lurks on SM as he is so captivated by Caylee and now Adji.
So sorry for the O/T. 
Oh, I sure will, how sad.

I will also. My thoughts with he and all.

Wow. Got locked out of the cage (like many of you, I bet) for a LONG time!

Wanted to send my condolences to you, also, Dolce. Your friend will be in my thoughts. I am sorry for your loss.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 28, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   

Maybe it would soothe them if the doggies could go along with them to the deposition...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 28, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »

Wow. I had to get out my bunkerbuster to get back in 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 28, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

sorry if this was posted before, but i keep getting kicked out in the middle!

JSM, YAY! YOU'RE BACK! i was worried about you! btw, kiss JOSEF for me!

huggs,
wendi

Yikes ! I just got kicked clean out for about ...forever... I just wanted to say HI Wendi and I hope you're feeling better

I'm afraid to click anything in case I dissapear again

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 28, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I felt as though the Ants were somewhere nearby...   

The whole attack on JSM was rediculous and meant to stir up trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.