March 29, 2024, 09:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254323 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: February 28, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!
That's what it was, I just thought the picture wasn't real clear, but I bet that nitwit did have black eyeliner on. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #801 on: February 28, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

Capp ... You never cease to amaze me!  Excellent post ... excellent thoughts!  I hope LE thinks of all these things!
Just got back from shopping, and I agree excellent post, and Newfie I would give anything to move back home to Wisconsin, hate it here, and JSM thanks for explaining what a scratch spin is. 
You are welcome No Rose, move to Texas, Wisconsin is too cold!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 28, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!

i thought he had on blue eyeshadow! lol!

wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: February 28, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

Thanks again monkeys for all your support and kind words.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM

Way to go JSM....so happy for you!        
Thanks Numbers. I guess I am glad that I was the one picked on last night. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: February 28, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: February 28, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »

Really. I thought it was just my eyes or my horrible monitor. But he really looked like he was wearing eyeliner. That's what creeped me out the most about looking at him. Had to just listen, could stand to watch him. I may try to watch tonight after AMW. If not, I am going to buy a laptop this weekend so I can download all docs, depos, etc and watch them on vacation. I love to talk about this case and make my mom's eyes glaze over!  She acts like she doesn't keep up with it, but will always call and tell me if she hears any tidbit on the news. I then tell her I knew that way before she even called. She asks how did you know, I said I heard it on the monkeys first. 

Funny, my daughter calls me to ask for something that makes sense after she listens to talkheads & guest defense attorneys spew some happy horsesnit outta their mouths....she knows me all to well that I get thru the muck & am not easily persuaded by bunk & junk.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 28, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »

sorry o/t!

we have gotten about 3 inches of snow! i know, that's not alot for most of ya'll but for us it is! i want to figure out how to post my pics in musings or the lounge cause the house looks so pretty with it. also i want to post some of the fur babies (yep, mrs peel) playing in it, but i have to figure out how! also, i know this is so stupid, but why does everyone here (germantown) go to the grocery store & buy milk & bread? hubby just did, but noone ever buys anything to go on the bread? i guess it is just something everyone does here!

wendi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 28, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »

Here is something I was chewing on after listening to Lee's sworn deposition:

Casey originally states that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (as she had many other times-that is important).  She used the Zeneida in the civil case by knowing she went to Sawgrass to look at an apt & used information on the card she filled out as well as her NY license plate because Casey was there that day with Tony's vehicle which also has a NY license plate & Casey was at that complex constantly visiting her then BFF, Annie Downing & others.  When she first started talking to Amy about getting a place she refers to her going with her mother to look at a place on GOODMAN & MICHIGAN, the very intersection Sawgrass is located on.    This gets ruled out because her lies are found out by detectives within hours.

She and her family come up with the next story TOGETHER (yes Im convinced they all conspired) because they had plenty of time to come up with it despite Casey telling her brother that the reason she didnt report it to LE or her family was "maybe because I'm a spiteful B" NOT that she was threatened in any fashion. 

Lee brings up Casey stating that this "Zanny" threated Caylee, Casey & her family but also stated that "Zanny" felt Casey should not have Caylee, OKAY, lets go with that for a hot sec - why would the nanny threaten harm to Caylee if the reported reason by Casey was because "Zanny" felt Casey shouldnt have custody of her?   Why would "Zanny" extend a threat to Casey's family when by Casey's explanation the "issue" Zanny had was with Casey?  Remember what Casey said to detectives at Universal, that she didnt find anything unusual about the nanny & that she loved Casey blah blah blah - now keep that in the back of your heads.

So the new story goes, Casey went to JBP with Caylee & to her surprise in broad daylight Zanny & her sister with 2 children in tow grabbed Casey & threw her to the ground, taking Caylee forcefully and gave Casey a script to follow for 30 days.  No one in that drive thru busy park saw this of course, Casey was much too stunned to fight to the death for her child - you'd have to pull me off the hood of the car!  That being said, Casey in turn proceeds to go arm and arm to Blockbuster with her "flavor of the month" boyfriend to rent murder movies & enjoys an entire evening of bumping in the night....whateva BUT where is this "script" had she been threatened & given something she may not tell someone but most would hang on to that piece of paper, no?    You better believe they would!

So now the story gets embellished further by Lee testifying that Casey said she received threats via email, text & facebook - again they dont exist!  Her cell records indicate NO such calls, her email & internet accounts show no comments & yes the contents of her computer were all retrieved by computer experts because the ditz & her family didnt know to remove the hard drive & wipe it totally clean nor did they anticipate that LE retrieved all her communications to others to their accounts.    Now here is the kicker....

Lee testified tha Casey told him that "Zanny" took over her myspace & facebook, changing her password to Timer55.   Casey, Lee & Cindy previously spoke about this password as early as July, even referred to it during investigator interviews explaining it had something to do with the day Caylee was taken and would be returned if Casey was a good little girl and did what she was told by Caylee's birthday - 55 days.   Now note, after the Sawgrass story got debunked, originally the story was a "30 day script"  was given to Casey.   Regardless, of course this "Zanny the Nanny" didnt demand money or Casey obtain something that would benefit Zanny, O NO Zanny told Casey to go screw as many men in Orlando as she could, dance around a stripper pole at Fusian, attend a no clothes party disrespecting her country by draping an American flag around her naked skank @ss, rent murder movies with her boy toy, steal her new BFF's checkbook and brazenly use those checks at Target & go to Amy's bank to withdraw cash for herself....yea right believe that and I have a new flavor of koolaid for ya that will cure your stupidity!

Question of the day....wait for it, its gonna be so obvious it will blow your mind

If there was NO communication between this "Zanny" and Casey affect the alleged abduction how did Casey know the changed password to get back into her accounts & give it to her family when she was in jail?   A HA!

Ridiculous story. If Zenaida meant to kidnap Caylee and if Casey were taking Caylee to the park to her "Nanny" to hand her over for babysitting, why would Zenaida even need to grab Casey by the arm while Samatha (Her imaginary sister) grabbed Caylee and took her to the car.  All Zenaida had to do was accept Caylee for her regular babysitting session.  If this is their story and they're sticking to it, they are dumber than I thought.  Also, if someone were threatening to harm my family I think I'd want to tell LE so they could arrange some protection for us.  What nonsense.  The Yorkies could have thought up a better story.

Yes, why would ZFG take the chance to tell KC all that while at the park? It's not as if Zanny had any idea that KC wouldn't call LE for 31 days. Oh yeah, the script that KC didn't bother to save, that if it existed could possibly exonerate her, or atleast point to her being innocent. I think they must think that everyone is really stupid, even LE and the FBI. Seriously, what do they think people would think?? Obviously they did not take the time to even think about that.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: February 28, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »

Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 28, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

That's what it was, I just thought the picture wasn't real clear, but I bet that nitwit did have black eyeliner on. 
I thought it was imagination, but the more I looked at him, the more I think he was wearing eyeliner and/or mascara. I know when he was standing in front of the car laughing with the media, he looked like he had dark lashes, but yesterday, it looked like eyeliner. No doubt about it.

Can someone post side by side pics of yesterday's pics compared to the memorial service pics and the one where he is laughing with the media. Just to see if my eyes were playing tricks last night. TIA JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: February 28, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »

Babybear, very true what you said in addition to my post BUT let's not forget this new story was after Casey & her family were saying that "Zanny" wasnt a nanny per se but they felt it was Jesse, no maybe Amy,   nope could be Ricardo, then again it could be Tony, etc., etc, blah blah blah     Point is they all have contradicted themselves a thousand ways to Sunday & its all gonna fall HARD on their heads.
Oh it sure will, it will be very interesting to listen to Cindy and George's deposition, if that ever happens  I can just see the four of them together coming up with this ridiculous story around the kitchen table eating chili. Babybear, the two Yorkies and the cat could have come up with something sanier then this, while Zeneida had her hand on Casey's arm, the sister was walking briskly to the vehicle with the three kids. Unbelievable 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: February 28, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »

Ridiculous story. If Zenaida meant to kidnap Caylee and if Casey were taking Caylee to the park to her "Nanny" to hand her over for babysitting, why would Zenaida even need to grab Casey by the arm while Samatha (Her imaginary sister) grabbed Caylee and took her to the car.  All Zenaida had to do was accept Caylee for her regular babysitting session.  If this is their story and they're sticking to it, they are dumber than I thought.  Also, if someone were threatening to harm my family I think I'd want to tell LE so they could arrange some protection for us.  What nonsense.  The Yorkies could have thought up a better story.
Oh my ... I'd forgotten all about those poor little dogs ... how much time in jail do you get for dognapping?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2009, 06:48:39 PM »

sorry o/t!

we have gotten about 3 inches of snow! i know, that's not alot for most of ya'll but for us it is! i want to figure out how to post my pics in musings or the lounge cause the house looks so pretty with it. also i want to post some of the fur babies (yep, mrs peel) playing in it, but i have to figure out how! also, i know this is so stupid, but why does everyone here (germantown) go to the grocery store & buy milk & bread? hubby just did, but noone ever buys anything to go on the bread? i guess it is just something everyone does here!

wendi

You're funny Wendi.  I can't wait to see your pictures.     
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 28, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »

Here is something I was chewing on after listening to Lee's sworn deposition:

Casey originally states that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (as she had many other times-that is important).  She used the Zeneida in the civil case by knowing she went to Sawgrass to look at an apt & used information on the card she filled out as well as her NY license plate because Casey was there that day with Tony's vehicle which also has a NY license plate & Casey was at that complex constantly visiting her then BFF, Annie Downing & others.  When she first started talking to Amy about getting a place she refers to her going with her mother to look at a place on GOODMAN & MICHIGAN, the very intersection Sawgrass is located on.    This gets ruled out because her lies are found out by detectives within hours.

She and her family come up with the next story TOGETHER (yes Im convinced they all conspired) because they had plenty of time to come up with it despite Casey telling her brother that the reason she didnt report it to LE or her family was "maybe because I'm a spiteful B" NOT that she was threatened in any fashion. 

Lee brings up Casey stating that this "Zanny" threated Caylee, Casey & her family but also stated that "Zanny" felt Casey should not have Caylee, OKAY, lets go with that for a hot sec - why would the nanny threaten harm to Caylee if the reported reason by Casey was because "Zanny" felt Casey shouldnt have custody of her?   Why would "Zanny" extend a threat to Casey's family when by Casey's explanation the "issue" Zanny had was with Casey?  Remember what Casey said to detectives at Universal, that she didnt find anything unusual about the nanny & that she loved Casey blah blah blah - now keep that in the back of your heads.

So the new story goes, Casey went to JBP with Caylee & to her surprise in broad daylight Zanny & her sister with 2 children in tow grabbed Casey & threw her to the ground, taking Caylee forcefully and gave Casey a script to follow for 30 days.  No one in that drive thru busy park saw this of course, Casey was much too stunned to fight to the death for her child - you'd have to pull me off the hood of the car!  That being said, Casey in turn proceeds to go arm and arm to Blockbuster with her "flavor of the month" boyfriend to rent murder movies & enjoys an entire evening of bumping in the night....whateva BUT where is this "script" had she been threatened & given something she may not tell someone but most would hang on to that piece of paper, no?    You better believe they would!

So now the story gets embellished further by Lee testifying that Casey said she received threats via email, text & facebook - again they dont exist!  Her cell records indicate NO such calls, her email & internet accounts show no comments & yes the contents of her computer were all retrieved by computer experts because the ditz & her family didnt know to remove the hard drive & wipe it totally clean nor did they anticipate that LE retrieved all her communications to others to their accounts.    Now here is the kicker....

Lee testified tha Casey told him that "Zanny" took over her myspace & facebook, changing her password to Timer55.   Casey, Lee & Cindy previously spoke about this password as early as July, even referred to it during investigator interviews explaining it had something to do with the day Caylee was taken and would be returned if Casey was a good little girl and did what she was told by Caylee's birthday - 55 days.   Now note, after the Sawgrass story got debunked, originally the story was a "30 day script"  was given to Casey.   Regardless, of course this "Zanny the Nanny" didnt demand money or Casey obtain something that would benefit Zanny, O NO Zanny told Casey to go screw as many men in Orlando as she could, dance around a stripper pole at Fusian, attend a no clothes party disrespecting her country by draping an American flag around her naked skank @ss, rent murder movies with her boy toy, steal her new BFF's checkbook and brazenly use those checks at Target & go to Amy's bank to withdraw cash for herself....yea right believe that and I have a new flavor of koolaid for ya that will cure your stupidity!

Question of the day....wait for it, its gonna be so obvious it will blow your mind

If there was NO communication between this "Zanny" and Casey affect the alleged abduction how did Casey know the changed password to get back into her accounts & give it to her family when she was in jail?   A HA!

If there was NO communication between this "Zanny" and Casey affect the alleged abduction how did Casey know the changed password to get back into her accounts & give it to her family when she was in jail?

Multiple Personality Disorder.  Watch for it to come to the defense table.  The big shocking revelation that Baez promised.   Don't be surprised.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 28, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »

i thought he had on blue eyeshadow! lol!

wendi
He probably had that on too 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: February 28, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

sorry o/t!

wendi
That is funny Wendi, I don't know why they buy out the milk and bread. They do it here too. I just make sure if we have bad weather (ice/sleet), I get to the beer store and make sure I have ciggies and Joe has dog food. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 28, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

Hi Sassy! Just wanted to say I'm glad to see your avi monkey & kitty moving again! So Cute!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 28, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

there is just so much he testified to that can be brought up at her trial to hang her with its not even funny. and yet the fool kept on braying like some poor donkey with tourettes. keep at it you a$$, ill be joining you when shes convicted. 
OMG peanut!  That's hilarious!  If I were a talented monkey I'd photoshop Lee's face on a donkey ... keeping the donkey mouth for him!  But I'm not ... so I can't ... but keeping the visual!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 28, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: February 28, 2009, 06:52:52 PM »

sorry o/t!

wendi
That is funny Wendi, I don't know why they buy out the milk and bread. They do it here too. I just make sure if we have bad weather (ice/sleet), I get to the beer store and make sure I have ciggies and Joe has dog food. 

Yep - and don't forget the toilet paper!       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.