April 23, 2024, 01:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 257812 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #860 on: February 28, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 

Interesting.   So, will any of the A's claim that they knew she had MPD?   Will anyone be able to step forward and say they noticed it? 

i dont see how it would be admissible. either she, or her psychiatrist ( which she never had ), would have to testify to a long history of ongoing mental health issues.

unless she takes the stand ( fat chance of that, even baez isnt that stupid ), they are stuck with the story that zanny kidnapped and killed her. so all i can see them doing is trying to discredit the forensic evidence.
And I have to agree a psychiatrist is going to have to get on the stand and testify that she has MPD, but do we know for certain Casey has never seen a psychiatrist, except for the one in the jail? I just don't know what to think about this, but I can't imagine the defense is going with this nanny bs.

well all i can go by is cindys interview by the fbi. they had her fill out the profile questionnaire on casey and she was asked if she was ever treated for any mental health issues and cindy said no she was not, and that shed never been on any meds for them either.

theyre going to have to deal with the nanny crap cause thats whats in her two interviews with le, so you know the prosecution is going to focus on it. i think the defense will try to deflect that by going after the forensics, but its till going to be a huge hurdle for them.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #861 on: February 28, 2009, 07:40:04 PM »

Here is something I was chewing on after listening to Lee's sworn deposition:

Casey originally states that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (as she had many other times-that is important).  She used the Zeneida in the civil case by knowing she went to Sawgrass to look at an apt & used information on the card she filled out as well as her NY license plate because Casey was there that day with Tony's vehicle which also has a NY license plate & Casey was at that complex constantly visiting her then BFF, Annie Downing & others.  When she first started talking to Amy about getting a place she refers to her going with her mother to look at a place on GOODMAN & MICHIGAN, the very intersection Sawgrass is located on.    This gets ruled out because her lies are found out by detectives within hours.

She and her family come up with the next story TOGETHER (yes Im convinced they all conspired) because they had plenty of time to come up with it despite Casey telling her brother that the reason she didnt report it to LE or her family was "maybe because I'm a spiteful B" NOT that she was threatened in any fashion. 

Lee brings up Casey stating that this "Zanny" threated Caylee, Casey & her family but also stated that "Zanny" felt Casey should not have Caylee, OKAY, lets go with that for a hot sec - why would the nanny threaten harm to Caylee if the reported reason by Casey was because "Zanny" felt Casey shouldnt have custody of her?   Why would "Zanny" extend a threat to Casey's family when by Casey's explanation the "issue" Zanny had was with Casey?  Remember what Casey said to detectives at Universal, that she didnt find anything unusual about the nanny & that she loved Casey blah blah blah - now keep that in the back of your heads.

So the new story goes, Casey went to JBP with Caylee & to her surprise in broad daylight Zanny & her sister with 2 children in tow grabbed Casey & threw her to the ground, taking Caylee forcefully and gave Casey a script to follow for 30 days.  No one in that drive thru busy park saw this of course, Casey was much too stunned to fight to the death for her child - you'd have to pull me off the hood of the car!  That being said, Casey in turn proceeds to go arm and arm to Blockbuster with her "flavor of the month" boyfriend to rent murder movies & enjoys an entire evening of bumping in the night....whateva BUT where is this "script" had she been threatened & given something she may not tell someone but most would hang on to that piece of paper, no?    You better believe they would!

So now the story gets embellished further by Lee testifying that Casey said she received threats via email, text & facebook - again they dont exist!  Her cell records indicate NO such calls, her email & internet accounts show no comments & yes the contents of her computer were all retrieved by computer experts because the ditz & her family didnt know to remove the hard drive & wipe it totally clean nor did they anticipate that LE retrieved all her communications to others to their accounts.    Now here is the kicker....

Lee testified tha Casey told him that "Zanny" took over her myspace & facebook, changing her password to Timer55.   Casey, Lee & Cindy previously spoke about this password as early as July, even referred to it during investigator interviews explaining it had something to do with the day Caylee was taken and would be returned if Casey was a good little girl and did what she was told by Caylee's birthday - 55 days.   Now note, after the Sawgrass story got debunked, originally the story was a "30 day script"  was given to Casey.   Regardless, of course this "Zanny the Nanny" didnt demand money or Casey obtain something that would benefit Zanny, O NO Zanny told Casey to go screw as many men in Orlando as she could, dance around a stripper pole at Fusian, attend a no clothes party disrespecting her country by draping an American flag around her naked skank @ss, rent murder movies with her boy toy, steal her new BFF's checkbook and brazenly use those checks at Target & go to Amy's bank to withdraw cash for herself....yea right believe that and I have a new flavor of koolaid for ya that will cure your stupidity!

Question of the day....wait for it, its gonna be so obvious it will blow your mind

If there was NO communication between this "Zanny" and Casey affect the alleged abduction how did Casey know the changed password to get back into her accounts & give it to her family when she was in jail?   A HA!

If there was NO communication between this "Zanny" and Casey affect the alleged abduction how did Casey know the changed password to get back into her accounts & give it to her family when she was in jail?

Multiple Personality Disorder.  Watch for it to come to the defense table.  The big shocking revelation that Baez promised.   Don't be surprised.

It wouldn't surprise me, especially with all the "similarities" between KC & ZFG. I've always thought when casey was talking about ZFG, she was talking about herself. She either has MPD (I don't really think so, and I believe she would have to actually have been diagnosed as such) or she knows she did it but in her mind made up ZFG and she's already convinced herself and believes her own story. So in her own mind, she's not lying, and for some reason G&C&LA believe her too. Maybe she is just so convincing to them? Not to me, but maybe in their minds and being desperate not to believe KC could harm Caylee, they believe her. It almost seems to me that even if they know they truth, they still don't believe it??? I dunno. Here I go thinking out loud again, hope what I said makes sense. Just speculating anyway, cause that's all I can do.
You make sense QM, but she was seen by psychiatrists at the jail and got a clean bill of mental health. Had she MPD, they would've caught it.

The Ant's believe KC because they have bought into her bs her whole life. And what they didn't buy into, they shrugged off because that is just how KC is, blah blah blah.

They knew she could harm Caylee, that's why Cindy wanted to take Caylee away from KC. Once something happened, they all covered their tracks and circled the wagons. That is what they have done from day one, because in the Ants minds, they are just as guilty as KC. They feel guilty because they didn't do anything to stop her. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

!
« Reply #862 on: February 28, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

I spent a summer in Alexandria, I loved it, but that was a few years back, don't know what it is like now. I'm sure you will have fun JSM.

It is still nice.      JSM - You will have a blast.   Old Town is really nice - you'll love it!     Its nice just walking around there, lots of good restaurants and shops.   You won't have time to see everything, that's for sure!   The metro is easy to use - and will take you to all the places you want to go in DC.     Sorry OT.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #863 on: February 28, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »

Thank you all for your nice comments and well wishes!  Monkey hugs all around! 

SS, not to worry, nothing keeps me down for long.  Will be back up and running and laffing at all your jokes in short order.   

And this is for you, Mrs. Peel.  You just need to understand that this is what our pets do for us, as well as what we monkeys do for each other:

I don't have any pets but I can still laugh at that pic Wyks

You don't have any?  Golly SS, ya at least got to get a hamster, or catch a pet fish or something!   

I am at war with a couple of pigeons who REALLY want to build a nest on my balcony. (Over my dead body.) You are welcome to them, SS, and I'll even pay to ship them to you.
  Blurry, I had a couple of doves wanting to build their nest in a space between a pole and my balcony cover. I have a Folgers coffee can and a can of tomatoes on top if it. I couldn't find anything that would fit in the space, but that did the trick. We call that southern engineering in Texas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: February 28, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
I thought he had gray eyeshadow on also!!!!!

So did I.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: February 28, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 
The anger will go away with time, or at least that is what they say. I feel really bad for you. Don't worry about last night. It's all cool. The monkeys had my back!! Take care of yourself. Sorry O/T, but can you tell me something fun to do besides the Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department tours in DC? We don't get to go to the National Archives, it was booked full and the Bureau of Engraving too.
You know I am looking forward to the Pentagon!! 

The Smithsonian, the monuments, Arlington, the zoo, and if you are renting a car, Mt. Vernon and Gettysburg. (I don't know if any of this is your idea of fun, though. I enjoyed them!  )
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: February 28, 2009, 07:46:57 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)

I'd be happy to post them for you, wendi

brandibb @ gmail.com

Brandi, i sent them. let me know if you get them. the snow was so much prettier than the pics show! tia.

wendi
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 28, 2009, 07:47:02 PM »

Capp - nothing gets by you, does it!     The A's just aren't that smart.   And, KC's lawyer is Bozo!   

Bozo Butfuzz the Putz   
Sassy,is that cat clean yet? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #868 on: February 28, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

Of course he was... after all,he is a famous tv star now,just like his sister and mommy dearest. he has to look his best....     

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 28, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »

Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   

Sassycat, I am glad to see you here. I don't think I ever got around to expressing my condolences for the loss of your friend, so I'm doing it now. Seems like a lot of us have had a rough week, and I have been behind, but I'm sorry. ((HUGS))

Thanks Blurry.  That means a lot to me.   I'm starting to get over my anger at him - and my anger at myself for not knowing how depressed he was.    Hugs to you, too.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: February 28, 2009, 07:49:43 PM »

Capp - nothing gets by you, does it!     The A's just aren't that smart.   And, KC's lawyer is Bozo!   

Bozo Butfuzz the Putz   
Sassy,is that cat clean yet? 

Don't you love it, Trimm?     It cracks me up!       
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 28, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

The anger will go away with time, or at least that is what they say. I feel really bad for you. Don't worry about last night. It's all cool. The monkeys had my back!! Take care of yourself. Sorry O/T, but can you tell me something fun to do besides the Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department tours in DC? We don't get to go to the National Archives, it was booked full and the Bureau of Engraving too.
You know I am looking forward to the Pentagon!! 

The Smithsonian, the monuments, Arlington, the zoo, and if you are renting a car, Mt. Vernon and Gettysburg. (I don't know if any of this is your idea of fun, though. I enjoyed them!  )

Oh yeah - the Zoo!   Its nice, too.    That's where I stayed last week (not at the zoo - across the street from the zoo) !       The zoo is located in a nice part of town.   Metro stop close by the entrance.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: February 28, 2009, 07:52:47 PM »

Me too.He just freaks me out all together.Something isn't right about that guy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 

Interesting.   So, will any of the A's claim that they knew she had MPD?   Will anyone be able to step forward and say they noticed it? 

i dont see how it would be admissible. either she, or her psychiatrist ( which she never had ), would have to testify to a long history of ongoing mental health issues.

unless she takes the stand ( fat chance of that, even baez isnt that stupid ), they are stuck with the story that zanny kidnapped and killed her. so all i can see them doing is trying to discredit the forensic evidence.
And I have to agree a psychiatrist is going to have to get on the stand and testify that she has MPD, but do we know for certain Casey has never seen a psychiatrist, except for the one in the jail? I just don't know what to think about this, but I can't imagine the defense is going with this nanny bs.

well all i can go by is cindys interview by the fbi. they had her fill out the profile questionnaire on casey and she was asked if she was ever treated for any mental health issues and cindy said no she was not, and that shed never been on any meds for them either.

theyre going to have to deal with the nanny crap cause thats whats in her two interviews with le, so you know the prosecution is going to focus on it. i think the defense will try to deflect that by going after the forensics, but its till going to be a huge hurdle for them.

Peanut you are pointing out yet another reason why this defense will not fly.   Cindy filled out that personality profile that the FBI asked her to complete about Casey, and you are right she stated that Casey did not have any mental health issues quite adamantly & that she was never treated/medicated either (negligent on her parents part I might add).   I commented on this a page back but you distinctly bringing up Cindy's questionairre & her comments about them will knock that "theory" right out of the water for sure

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »

So did I.
Me too.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)

I'd be happy to post them for you, wendi

brandibb @ gmail.com

Brandi, i sent them. let me know if you get them. the snow was so much prettier than the pics show! tia.

wendi

I'll let you know when I get them. I have not gotten them yet. Where do you want me to post them when I have them ready?

I am going out for about an hour in a few minutes. If they are not here by then, I'll do it when I get back.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...

LMAO!  I'm still catching up (and now just forgot what page I was on) but had to ask...Sassy, what are you doing to that poor kitty??!!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 28, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

O/T  Fox just announced that Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly back together

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 28, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »

would someone mind giving me the link to LA's dep?   TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 28, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...

LMAO!  I'm still catching up (and now just forgot what page I was on) but had to ask...Sassy, what are you doing to that poor kitty??!!   

Its all QM's fault.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.