April 26, 2024, 12:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258016 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

For  those that wonder about Multiple Personality Disorder, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder, individuals that have this EXTREMELY rare illness display this during times of stress.   It is extremely hard to prove and diagnose.  KC does not have this.  She has retraced her steps too many times and lied to cover lies.  As hard as this illness is to diagnose, it is very easy to eliminate as a possible diagnosis.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but don't the different personalities not know or remember what the other personalities do or did? I thought I remember hearing that on a show once? Please correct me if this is wrong!!1

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #901 on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:20 PM »

For  those that wonder about Multiple Personality Disorder, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder, individuals that have this EXTREMELY rare illness display this during times of stress.   It is extremely hard to prove and diagnose.  KC does not have this.  She has retraced her steps too many times and lied to cover lies.  As hard as this illness is to diagnose, it is very easy to eliminate as a possible diagnosis.
Thank-you, I didn't know it just seemed possible to me, I also didn't realize it is extremely rare. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »

is there a link to LA's depo?

Here ya go.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18803648/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #903 on: February 28, 2009, 08:26:11 PM »

I spent a summer in Alexandria, I loved it, but that was a few years back, don't know what it is like now. I'm sure you will have fun JSM.

It is still nice.      JSM - You will have a blast.   Old Town is really nice - you'll love it!     Its nice just walking around there, lots of good restaurants and shops.   You won't have time to see everything, that's for sure!   The metro is easy to use - and will take you to all the places you want to go in DC.     Sorry OT.
Thanks so much Sassy. I was afraid you would say shops. I hate to shop but my mom and sister love it. Maybe I will take the Metro and go places without them.

Can I borrow that monkey? Josef's baths cost around 35 dollars. That monkey would really come in handy!

Hopefully when they see all the pretty buildings (and the price tags in the shops), they'll join you in sight-seeing!        I'm with you, though.   I rather do anything but shop.   About two hours of shopping is all I would need.   I'm weird, I know.

I need that monkey to clean my house!   

That's funny. She has her husband's money to spend, I have to worry about paying for Josef's boarding. Oh well, it will be all good. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 28, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »

wendi's puppies are making yellow snow !!!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.
That's beautiful I love it!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but don't the different personalities not know or remember what the other personalities do or did? I thought I remember hearing that on a show once? Please correct me if this is wrong!!1
I think I remember hearing that on a show or the movie Sybil, or somewhere also. Again, I was just trying to figure out Lee, and I guess that was my first mistake. Just thought it was a possibility for this nonsense story.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

would someone mind giving me the link to LA's dep?   TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18812469/index.html

Here is Part 1  -   Parts 2-5 are located below this one.

BUMP
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: February 28, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Wendi you're picture is beautiful, even though I'm sick of snow! I'm hoping we don't get the snow they say we're going to get here Sun night. Please, please, please, no more snow!! Cute doggies too btw!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 28, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »

Wendi... your house and your pups are beautiful. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: February 28, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 28, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »

wendi's puppies are making yellow snow !!!   

Funny.   
Wendi - your home is lovely.   I wish we could have some snow!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 28, 2009, 08:30:35 PM »

Wendi you're picture is beautiful, even though I'm sick of snow! I'm hoping we don't get the snow they say we're going to get here Sun night. Please, please, please, no more snow!! Cute doggies too btw!!
QM, I wish we had snow. At least we would have a reason for my stupid heater running.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 28, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He does reek of violence 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 28, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »

I think I remember hearing that on a show or the movie Sybil, or somewhere also. Again, I was just trying to figure out Lee, and I guess that was my first mistake. Just thought it was a possibility for this nonsense story.

Well I think it's a possibility they may try to say this as a defense, but I don't know how they can if they can not prove it. But, if it's rare and hard to diagnose, maybe they will try to convince jurors that they think she has MPD?? I dunno, just a wild guess. It's just going with the ZFG story sounds just as crazy, so what on earth are they going to claim happened???

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 28, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »

I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 28, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.
omg too funny .. my mother used to whip the vicks out as soon as we started to cough.. I have ptvd too!!
Lucky she didnt kill us.. we had to swallow a lil bit  ::MonkeyConfused::too ::MonkeyEe ::MonkeyConfused::k::
I hate the smell of it to this day 

I am absolutely disillusioned about the vicks remedy not being all that it was cracked up to be! On a whim back when all the miracle healings were occurring from it, I reached out to my father who is 82, told him to slather his feet every night for good measure and sit back and wait for the cough to disappear. He did, even tho he hated it, he claimed it worked and it made his nails not so neanderthalish to boot!

I'm trying to apply the Boo-method of O/T posting with a little Anthonyisms thrown in, so it's ok.

it reaaly does work we use it in the hispital where i work.  It opens the peripheral and distal vessels so  you have increased oxegenation and also kills foot fungus.  Cardiacs are told to use it on thier feet.( nail fungus is a sign of early cardiac disease).

Wow.  That's good info.  Thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »

I love it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34:33 PM »

I didn't think it was possible, but Geraldo has hit an all time low, in a preview, he is going to have Haleigh's mom and little Ron Jr on.  What in the world is a four year old going to be saying on Geraldo, under these horrific circumstances?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »

Okay Monkeys, JSM is going to watch Cops and get ready for AMW. I hope they do the story on Adji better than the girls that were killed down the street from me. I promised myself I would never watch that show again, but for Adji I will do it.

Take care monkeys. Thanks again for what you did for me last night. If I don't see you again tonight. Sleep well and see ya in the morning!

Hugs JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.