March 29, 2024, 03:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254314 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 28, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »

I didn't think it was possible, but Geraldo has hit an all time low, in a preview, he is going to have Haleigh's mom and little Ron Jr on.  What in the world is a four year old going to be saying on Geraldo, under these horrific circumstances?

oh no....       That's so wrong.   I hate Geraldo.

Well....let's see...she put Jr. at risk by announcing that he SAW the perp kidnap his sister...so now she wants to make sure the perp KNOWS what he looks like?

Can't fathom a mother like this...well, 'cept for the A's.

Whoraldo is a mess.  It makes me think about the time he got hit with the chair and I think...GOOD TIMES!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: February 28, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »

I didn't think it was possible, but Geraldo has hit an all time low, in a preview, he is going to have Haleigh's mom and little Ron Jr on.  What in the world is a four year old going to be saying on Geraldo, under these horrific circumstances?

Well....let's see...she put Jr. at risk by announcing that he SAW the perp kidnap his sister...so now she wants to make sure the perp KNOWS what he looks like?

Whoraldo is a mess.  It makes me think about the time he got hit with the chair and I think...GOOD TIMES!

LOL..yes indeed...the good old days!!!!!! Or when he sparred with Ali...even though he took it ez on him...even a light blow from him had to make him see stars...oh yes!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: February 28, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »

I'd like to interject a thought or two about O/T posts within a thread that is designated such as this one devoted to Caylee & her mother's pending murder trial (considering the time length this will be active). The reason I'm writing it is not only as a result of some unnecessary drama but for everyone to consider for the future, both active posters & those that chose to read & post infrequently on topic.

I see nothing wrong whatsoeva with going a bit O/T when new news on the case is slow or a sense of humor is a great release for tension when covering the senseless murder of a precious child becomes difficult - many of us have gathered for the long haul in this case and are getting to know each other a bit along the way.  Sure we can go to musings or the appropriate designated thread but sometimes brief (accent on the word brief) conversations just flow better as they occur so long as it doesnt take over the entire thread for an extensive period of time - a poster has the option to just skip over nonrelated posts relatively easily, if they chose to want to just read about the topic of a long-term thread.   Why should we all treat each other as just generic words on a page when we communicate with each other every day, I say that is much more crude & rude than members here extending kindnesses, talking a bit about themselves, providing a giggle or sharing life's experiences beyond the thread's purpose here and there.  I feel that the only reason Scared Monkeys & other very successful forums exist long term is because members feel comfortable, safe & get a chance to know their fellow members - as it should be.  Some posters chose to mostly lurk or participate with less frequency but pay attention to keeping up with the thread they are interested in, they are valued no less or more than members that post often & their choice should be respected as well.   A certain respect & feeling of inclusion automatically bestows a forum when their members feel welcomed & part of the group.   Now, what is not acceptable is when someone joins for the sole purpose to cause friction & drama OR those that feel the need to insult another member because they dont agree with an opinion or on that particular day they had a wildhair pitching them fits.   The main problem on any forum is when someone disagrees & they have to be insultative or argumentative as opposed to expressing their opinion generically but supporting their views with intelligence & integrity.   At no such time that I have personally been a member here witnessed an individual member or group of members purposely taking over the thread or keeping an O/T topic ongoing for an unreasonable amount of time.  Personally, I enjoy the opportunity to get to know my fellow monkeys just as if I were sitting down with a cup of coffee with them in person, its how I am in real life, other forums where I am a member & as I call it on my private general forum "home in the box" amongst online friends.   To close, I would like to say I have always appreciated the welcome and warmth that has been bestowed upon me and completely & thoroughly enjoy getting to know you guys.   With that said, have a beautiful evening & a blessed Sunday!

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 28, 2009, 09:12:18 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 

Lee= 200#'s of dynamite w/ a 2" fuse.   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: February 28, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)
Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse.

What is dissociative identity disorder?
Most of us have experienced mild dissociation, which is like daydreaming or getting lost in the moment while working on a project.  However, dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Is dissociative identity disorder real?
You may wonder if dissociative identity disorder is real. After all, understanding the development of multiple personalities is difficult, even for highly trained experts. But dissociative identity disorder does exist. It is the most severe and chronic manifestation of the dissociative disorders that cause multiple personalities.

Other types of dissociative disorders defined in the DSM-IV, the main psychiatry manual used to classify mental illnesses, include dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, and depersonalization disorder.

What are the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder?
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and control's the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders ( insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #945 on: February 28, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »

OK, so Lee says he believes everything his sister says, but didn't he go to Annie and tell her to protect herself? He told her that his sister lies all the time and she needs to take steps to protect herself. I believe that was released in the last doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong!  I mean, these people are under oath and can go to jail if it is proven that they lied. Why take that chance??/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #946 on: February 28, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »

Adji on right now! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #947 on: February 28, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...

LMAO!  I'm still catching up (and now just forgot what page I was on) but had to ask...Sassy, what are you doing to that poor kitty??!!   

I thought Sassy was the Kitty ?? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #948 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

I'm really hoping Geraldo was just spewing his nonsense and the little boy isn't going to be on. I don't understand why the family is allowing this.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

I love it. 

It snows in Memphis...I have pics of Graceland covered in snow..

Snow Down South..Snow Down South...Ohhhhmmmmm...South South South !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: February 28, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

I'd like to interject a thought or two about O/T posts within a thread that is designated such as this one devoted to Caylee & her mother's pending murder trial (considering the time length this will be active). The reason I'm writing it is not only as a result of some unnecessary drama but for everyone to consider for the future, both active posters & those that chose to read & post infrequently on topic.

I see nothing wrong whatsoeva with going a bit O/T when new news on the case is slow or a sense of humor is a great release for tension when covering the senseless murder of a precious child becomes difficult - many of us have gathered for the long haul in this case and are getting to know each other a bit along the way.  Sure we can go to musings or the appropriate designated thread but sometimes brief (accent on the word brief) conversations just flow better as they occur so long as it doesnt take over the entire thread for an extensive period of time - a poster has the option to just skip over nonrelated posts relatively easily, if they chose to want to just read about the topic of a long-term thread.   Why should we all treat each other as just generic words on a page when we communicate with each other every day, I say that is much more crude & rude than members here extending kindnesses, talking a bit about themselves, providing a giggle or sharing life's experiences beyond the thread's purpose here and there.  I feel that the only reason Scared Monkeys & other very successful forums exist long term is because members feel comfortable, safe & get a chance to know their fellow members - as it should be.  Some posters chose to mostly lurk or participate with less frequency but pay attention to keeping up with the thread they are interested in, they are valued no less or more than members that post often & their choice should be respected as well.   A certain respect & feeling of inclusion automatically bestows a forum when their members feel welcomed & part of the group.   Now, what is not acceptable is when someone joins for the sole purpose to cause friction & drama OR those that feel the need to insult another member because they dont agree with an opinion or on that particular day they had a wildhair pitching them fits.   The main problem on any forum is when someone disagrees & they have to be insultative or argumentative as opposed to expressing their opinion generically but supporting their views with intelligence & integrity.   At no such time that I have personally been a member here witnessed an individual member or group of members purposely taking over the thread or keeping an O/T topic ongoing for an unreasonable amount of time.  Personally, I enjoy the opportunity to get to know my fellow monkeys just as if I were sitting down with a cup of coffee with them in person, its how I am in real life, other forums where I am a member & as I call it on my private general forum "home in the box" amongst online friends.   To close, I would like to say I have always appreciated the welcome and warmth that has been bestowed upon me and completely & thoroughly enjoy getting to know you guys.   With that said, have a beautiful evening & a blessed Sunday!

Excellent post, Capp, as always. ITA with you. May your Sunday be blessed too!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 28, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »

Thanks Capp, great post!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: February 28, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »

wendi's puppies are making yellow snow !!!   

Now you know why I don't have pets

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #953 on: February 28, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 

Lee= 200#'s of dynamite w/ a 2" fuse.   

Now you just had to go there with the manhood didn't you      

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: February 28, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »

There is only one mental illness which can be put forth as a reason for one's illegal actions.  That is the M'Naughton rule from English law. Daniel  M'Naughton (And it is M'Naughton, not McNaughton although the "c" is sometimes used) was a young man who in 1843 murdered the secretary to Sir John Peel. He actually intended to murder the Prime Minister.  In any case, he was judged to be not guilty by reason of insanity.  It was determined that he did not know what he did was wrong.  As of that incident the only acceptable reason to be judged not guilty by reason of insanity is if one does not know that what one did is wrong. 

Casey clearly cannot plead this.  She knew that what she did was wrong because she secreted Caylee's body, lied repeatedly about what happened and was judged to be mentally competent by a mental health professional who examined her in jail.  Most of the time this plea is not successful.  John Hinckley, who shot President Reagan is a rare exception. 

IMO Baez tries to use the Zanny the Nanny defense, he, himself, should plead insanity.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 28, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

3babiesmommy.. Thank-you for that info 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 28, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »

Thanks Capp, I feel the same way. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 28, 2009, 09:28:55 PM »

There is only one mental illness which can be put forth as a reason for one's illegal actions.  That is the M'Naughton rule from English law. Daniel  M'Naughton (And it is M'Naughton, not McNaughton although the "c" is sometimes used) was a young man who in 1843 murdered the secretary to Sir John Peel. He actually intended to murder the Prime Minister.  In any case, he was judged to be not guilty by reason of insanity.  It was determined that he did not know what he did was wrong.  As of that incident the only acceptable reason to be judged not guilty by reason of insanity is if one does not know that what one did is wrong. 

Casey clearly cannot plead this.  She knew that what she did was wrong because she secreted Caylee's body, lied repeatedly about what happened and was judged to be mentally competent by a mental health professional who examined her in jail.  Most of the time this plea is not successful.  John Hinckley, who shot President Reagan is a rare exception. 

IMO Baez tries to use the Zanny the Nanny defense, he, himself, should plead insanity.
Agreed, and I just can't imagine Linda Kenney Baden going along with this bs, at least I wouldn't think so. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: February 28, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

3babiesmommy.. Thank-you for that info 

You are very welcome!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: February 28, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

Geraldo is a real media whore.  I heard last week that Jr. said the man who took Hayleigh was dressed  all in black and wore a ski mask.  Think about it.  What four year old in FL even knows what a ski mask is?  I don't suppose these people ever went skiing in Vermont.  That statement alone makes me think this is all made up by Hayleigh's mother.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.