March 29, 2024, 02:06:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 254309 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: February 28, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

I love it. 

It snows in Memphis...I have pics of Graceland covered in snow..

Snow Down South..Snow Down South...Ohhhhmmmmm...South South South !!!

Awww--That's so sweet.  Your house is lovely, Wendi and your dogs so pretty.  Don't eat any yellow snow.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: February 28, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »

I'd like to interject a thought or two about O/T posts within a thread that is designated such as this one devoted to Caylee & her mother's pending murder trial (considering the time length this will be active). The reason I'm writing it is not only as a result of some unnecessary drama but for everyone to consider for the future, both active posters & those that chose to read & post infrequently on topic.

I see nothing wrong whatsoeva with going a bit O/T when new news on the case is slow or a sense of humor is a great release for tension when covering the senseless murder of a precious child becomes difficult - many of us have gathered for the long haul in this case and are getting to know each other a bit along the way.  Sure we can go to musings or the appropriate designated thread but sometimes brief (accent on the word brief) conversations just flow better as they occur so long as it doesnt take over the entire thread for an extensive period of time - a poster has the option to just skip over nonrelated posts relatively easily, if they chose to want to just read about the topic of a long-term thread.   Why should we all treat each other as just generic words on a page when we communicate with each other every day, I say that is much more crude & rude than members here extending kindnesses, talking a bit about themselves, providing a giggle or sharing life's experiences beyond the thread's purpose here and there.  I feel that the only reason Scared Monkeys & other very successful forums exist long term is because members feel comfortable, safe & get a chance to know their fellow members - as it should be.  Some posters chose to mostly lurk or participate with less frequency but pay attention to keeping up with the thread they are interested in, they are valued no less or more than members that post often & their choice should be respected as well.   A certain respect & feeling of inclusion automatically bestows a forum when their members feel welcomed & part of the group.   Now, what is not acceptable is when someone joins for the sole purpose to cause friction & drama OR those that feel the need to insult another member because they dont agree with an opinion or on that particular day they had a wildhair pitching them fits.   The main problem on any forum is when someone disagrees & they have to be insultative or argumentative as opposed to expressing their opinion generically but supporting their views with intelligence & integrity.   At no such time that I have personally been a member here witnessed an individual member or group of members purposely taking over the thread or keeping an O/T topic ongoing for an unreasonable amount of time.  Personally, I enjoy the opportunity to get to know my fellow monkeys just as if I were sitting down with a cup of coffee with them in person, its how I am in real life, other forums where I am a member & as I call it on my private general forum "home in the box" amongst online friends.   To close, I would like to say I have always appreciated the welcome and warmth that has been bestowed upon me and completely & thoroughly enjoy getting to know you guys.   With that said, have a beautiful evening & a blessed Sunday!

Thank you for this post.  I am mostly a lurker as you can see by my numbers but I am becoming more comfortable here everyday.  I have learned so much about this case from all you monkeys and the o/t stuff helps me learn more about the "person" behind the name.  I have never felt like anyone on this forum as insulted or bullied another poster.  I was here last night when all that was said and I was like... WHAT THE HECK!!!!   Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy being here.  I teach 2nd grade so I have to keep the bullying down at school....hate it when it happens here.  Childish to say the least.   Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: February 28, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »

Beautiful pic love the scenery!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 28, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »

OK, so Lee says he believes everything his sister says, but didn't he go to Annie and tell her to protect herself? He told her that his sister lies all the time and she needs to take steps to protect herself. I believe that was released in the last doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong!  I mean, these people are under oath and can go to jail if it is proven that they lied. Why take that chance??/

Another "odd" thing..now that you mention Annie...Lee "appeared" to NOT KNOW that Annie lived at Sawgrass w/Dante...and didn't seem to KNOW Dante was Annie's live in even though he knew Annie and knew KC were bf for a long time and KC & Lee socialized together.  Was that his way of covering up for the Zenaida connection with Sawgrass?  Pretty dumb.  (Long live the run on sentence)

Also, when he talks about the timer55 and it is 55 days til Caylee's birthday.  Did I hear correctly when he explains that....

Did he say count from JUNE 15 (not 16th) to Aug 9?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 28, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »

OK, so Lee says he believes everything his sister says, but didn't he go to Annie and tell her to protect herself? He told her that his sister lies all the time and she needs to take steps to protect herself. I believe that was released in the last doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong!  I mean, these people are under oath and can go to jail if it is proven that they lied. Why take that chance??/

Yes!

Just another example of hoe LA does NOT believe "everything Casey says."

What a liar!

wendi: You're welcome .. beautiful house, dogs and snow!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 28, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM

Hi, JSM--Glad you're back.  Hmmm  I didn't notice if Lee has very small hands or not.  I'll bet he does.  You know what that means. I think he had been into Cindy's eye shadow too.

If you have time, do go to Washington Zoo and see the pandas.  They are charming.  I lived in Alexandria many years ago when I worked in politics in Washington. It has changed a lot since then, but Alexandria is a beautiful place full of history.  Many Senators and Congressmen live there.  Tell Joe he's a good doggie for taking care of his mommy last night.  What would we do without them?

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: February 28, 2009, 09:43:14 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

I love it. 

It snows in Memphis...I have pics of Graceland covered in snow..

Snow Down South..Snow Down South...Ohhhhmmmmm...South South South !!!

Awww--That's so sweet.  Your house is lovely, Wendi and your dogs so pretty.  Don't eat any yellow snow.

Wendi, beautiful, just beautiful....

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 28, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »

Another "odd" thing..now that you mention Annie...Lee "appeared" to NOT KNOW that Annie lived at Sawgrass w/Dante...and didn't seem to KNOW Dante was Annie's live in even though he knew Annie and knew KC were bf for a long time and KC & Lee socialized together.  Was that his way of covering up for the Zenaida connection with Sawgrass?  Pretty dumb.  (Long live the run on sentence)

Also, when he talks about the timer55 and it is 55 days til Caylee's birthday.  Did I hear correctly when he explains that....

I noticed that too.
Yes, he said June 15

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 28, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »

Another "odd" thing..now that you mention Annie...Lee "appeared" to NOT KNOW that Annie lived at Sawgrass w/Dante...and didn't seem to KNOW Dante was Annie's live in even though he knew Annie and knew KC were bf for a long time and KC & Lee socialized together.  Was that his way of covering up for the Zenaida connection with Sawgrass?  Pretty dumb.  (Long live the run on sentence)

Also, when he talks about the timer55 and it is 55 days til Caylee's birthday.  Did I hear correctly when he explains that....

Yes, he did say June 15th.  I have always thought that Casey took Caylee and left the house on the night of June 15th after the big fight with Cindy.  I think George lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I think George has lied about a lot of things.  So have they all.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: February 28, 2009, 09:50:33 PM »

Brandi---I left you a message on the avi thread.  TIA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #970 on: February 28, 2009, 09:50:59 PM »

Beautiful pic love the scenery!!
Nice to see you back again in the cage Katie.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 28, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »

Good Evening, All.

RE. LA saying that he believes KC.  Is it possible that he's not finishing the thought, that maybe he's saying he believes her delusions/her "truth"? 

Foggy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #972 on: February 28, 2009, 09:52:25 PM »

Geraldo is a real media whore.  I heard last week that Jr. said the man who took Hayleigh was dressed  all in black and wore a ski mask.  Think about it.  What four year old in FL even knows what a ski mask is?  I don't suppose these people ever went skiing in Vermont.  That statement alone makes me think this is all made up by Hayleigh's mother.

OMG that's right!! Being in Michigan everyone knows what a ski mask is, never crossed my mind about Florida children not knowing! Good catch Babybear!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

wendi: (and other monkeys)

I posted the pictures of your house, both front and back in musings:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4605.msg697100#msg697100

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: February 28, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

Brandi---I left you a message on the avi thread.  TIA

Okey-Dokey Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #975 on: February 28, 2009, 09:55:19 PM »

Geraldo is a real media whore.  I heard last week that Jr. said the man who took Hayleigh was dressed  all in black and wore a ski mask.  Think about it.  What four year old in FL even knows what a ski mask is?  I don't suppose these people ever went skiing in Vermont.  That statement alone makes me think this is all made up by Hayleigh's mother.

OMG that's right!! Being in Michigan everyone knows what a ski mask is, never crossed my mind about Florida children not knowing! Good catch Babybear!!
That is a good catch, I never thought that someone wouldn't know what a ski mask looks like, but you're right a little child in Florida probably would not.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: February 28, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)
Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse.

What is dissociative identity disorder?
Most of us have experienced mild dissociation, which is like daydreaming or getting lost in the moment while working on a project.  However, dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Is dissociative identity disorder real?
You may wonder if dissociative identity disorder is real. After all, understanding the development of multiple personalities is difficult, even for highly trained experts. But dissociative identity disorder does exist. It is the most severe and chronic manifestation of the dissociative disorders that cause multiple personalities.

Other types of dissociative disorders defined in the DSM-IV, the main psychiatry manual used to classify mental illnesses, include dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, and depersonalization disorder.

What are the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder?
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and control's the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders ( insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.

Thank you for posting this and putting the theory to rest.  Don't think they put "pay" a hired gun enough to go along with this diagnosis...too much evidence on tape about KC to even try.

My latest thoughts about the family dynamics are that Cindy really HATED KC.  This supposed "cover up" is just a ruse by her (because that is what some people might think is normal and fall for it).  

Some of my reasons are that in the beginning Cindy told everyone that she didn't care if KC spent her life in prison when all is said and done...what changed?  

Several of KC's close friends have come out with some of the "throwing KC under the bus" from Cindy about KC...she's a sociopath, thief, horrible mother, loser, etc. so far these people are Amy, Jesse, Tony (that I can remember)......what changed?  

Some body language expert said that during the video visits w/C&G and KC was talking to George...Cindy leaned into George as to show her possession of George and blocking KC from him...thought that was interesting as I noticed that happened a few times.  

So ...my answer as to what changed?  MONEY...that's right!  Hard concept to swallow..but it is the only one that makes sense to me.  

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:21 PM »

Cappucino
great post!!
thanks. you are one of my favorite people here. I respect you and your postings as well as some other's here. great post!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #978 on: February 28, 2009, 09:58:48 PM »

I am an adult living in Florida and have no idea what the heck a skimask is.  Is that those goggly-thinger-mabobbers???  Or is it the sock lookin suction hat thingy?

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: February 28, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »

Aww Dolce Thanks I truly like it here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.