April 26, 2024, 07:04:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258031 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: February 28, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »

Dolce
and regarding horaldo I agree ! I have never had much use for him. I have never liked his mannerisms or even his personality/wanna be big shot.. he just isnt with it as far as I am concerned , he is always making a fool of his mouth and letting poop flow from it... he needs to get professional and real. He is a media joke!!

HE TRIES TO HARD TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELD AND SUCEEDS..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #981 on: February 28, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »

Geraldo is a real media whore.  I heard last week that Jr. said the man who took Hayleigh was dressed  all in black and wore a ski mask.  Think about it.  What four year old in FL even knows what a ski mask is?  I don't suppose these people ever went skiing in Vermont.  That statement alone makes me think this is all made up by Hayleigh's mother.

OMG that's right!! Being in Michigan everyone knows what a ski mask is, never crossed my mind about Florida children not knowing! Good catch Babybear!!
I am an adult living in Florida and have no idea what the heck a skimask is.  Is that those goggly-thinger-mabobbers???  Or is it the sock lookin suction hat thingy?

A ski mask completely covers the head, nose and mouth to protect you from the cold air and wind. The only thing you can see is the eyes. Think bank robber, they were ski masks to cover their faces.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #982 on: February 28, 2009, 10:07:25 PM »

Dolce
and regarding horaldo I agree ! I have never had much use for him. I have never liked his mannerisms or even his personality/wanna be big shot.. he just isnt with it as far as I am concerned , he is always making a fool of his mouth and letting poop flow from it... he needs to get professional and real. He is a media joke!!

Don't hold back next time!  LOL  You are absolutely spot on!  He is nothing more than a Jerry Springer with a show on CNN.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 28, 2009, 10:09:11 PM »

Aww Dolce Thanks I truly like it here.

Hi katie, glad you like it here! Stick around and post some more! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #984 on: February 28, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »

A ski mask completely covers the head, nose and mouth to protect you from the cold air and wind. The only thing you can see is the eyes. Think bank robber, they were ski masks to cover their faces.
Ah!  So very unfashionable you are saying...so the perp was not only snatching kids but his lack of style was evident!  I do not buy that a small child would know the propper term for that, I would say "bank robber lookin guy" or "could not see his face due to a huge sock he was wearing".

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: February 28, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »

Geraldo is a real media whore.  I heard last week that Jr. said the man who took Hayleigh was dressed  all in black and wore a ski mask.  Think about it.  What four year old in FL even knows what a ski mask is?  I don't suppose these people ever went skiing in Vermont.  That statement alone makes me think this is all made up by Hayleigh's mother.

OMG that's right!! Being in Michigan everyone knows what a ski mask is, never crossed my mind about Florida children not knowing! Good catch Babybear!!

this is excellent catch...I am taking it over to the Haleigh thread....if you don't mind...

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: February 28, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)
Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse.

What is dissociative identity disorder?
Most of us have experienced mild dissociation, which is like daydreaming or getting lost in the moment while working on a project.  However, dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Is dissociative identity disorder real?
You may wonder if dissociative identity disorder is real. After all, understanding the development of multiple personalities is difficult, even for highly trained experts. But dissociative identity disorder does exist. It is the most severe and chronic manifestation of the dissociative disorders that cause multiple personalities.

Other types of dissociative disorders defined in the DSM-IV, the main psychiatry manual used to classify mental illnesses, include dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, and depersonalization disorder.

What are the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder?
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and control's the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders ( insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.

Thank you for posting this and putting the theory to rest.  Don't think they put "pay" a hired gun enough to go along with this diagnosis...too much evidence on tape about KC to even try.

My latest thoughts about the family dynamics are that Cindy really HATED KC.  This supposed "cover up" is just a ruse by her (because that is what some people might think is normal and fall for it).  

Some of my reasons are that in the beginning Cindy told everyone that she didn't care if KC spent her life in prison when all is said and done...what changed?  

Several of KC's close friends have come out with some of the "throwing KC under the bus" from Cindy about KC...she's a sociopath, thief, horrible mother, loser, etc. so far these people are Amy, Jesse, Tony (that I can remember)......what changed?  

Some body language expert said that during the video visits w/C&G and KC was talking to George...Cindy leaned into George as to show her possession of George and blocking KC from him...thought that was interesting as I noticed that happened a few times.  

So ...my answer as to what changed?  MONEY...that's right!  Hard concept to swallow..but it is the only one that makes sense to me.  

Right now, I think that this is all about perverving the "Anthony" name for this family.  This family is not now or have ever had even their pinky toe in reality.  It os very telling that no friend or family is coming out to support this family.  Their name was discredited long before the murder.  Where is their friend, I think her name was Holly Gagne.  She appeared in the beginning, but where is she now.
The defense will put on an expert witness if they choose an insanity defense, but I think they will be easily discredited.  I wonder how many psychologists would even want to associate themselves with this case to try and prove an insanity defense.  KC destroyed her insanity defense at Universal Studios.  She was able to distinguish right from wrong when she admitted lying.

Someone on the board earlier also made an excellent point regarding her Timer 55 lie and ZG changing her password.  KC gave her passwords to LA.  Kudos to that smart monkey who caught that, BTW!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: February 28, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

Dolce

Don't hold back next time!  LOL  You are absolutely spot on!  He is nothing more than a Jerry Springer with a show on CNN.

I always got the impression that Whoraldo is a creepy womanizer.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: February 28, 2009, 10:20:51 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

I love it. 

It snows in Memphis...I have pics of Graceland covered in snow..

Snow Down South..Snow Down South...Ohhhhmmmmm...South South South !!!
No Sea!!!  We dont want any sleet, snow, or ice!!!!  One time on Rm's birthday - March 8 - it snowed 15 inches here.  It was awful.  We are not prepared for such an event.  One inch and everyone runs to the store and buys enough food and ice melt and shovels for the entire state.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 28, 2009, 10:22:37 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.
That's beautiful I love it!

That is just beautiful, Wendi and thanks for sharing that.  I know most of you in the south don't get much snow, if any, so you have to treasure those special days.  Where I am.....way way north....we have snow for about 8mos..so when we see the warm weather approaching, that is our special time.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: February 28, 2009, 10:23:38 PM »

OK, so Lee says he believes everything his sister says, but didn't he go to Annie and tell her to protect herself? He told her that his sister lies all the time and she needs to take steps to protect herself. I believe that was released in the last doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong!  I mean, these people are under oath and can go to jail if it is proven that they lied. Why take that chance??/

He contradicts everything he says from one sentence to the next. The entire family does the same thing. I don't believe they are all insane as I once thought, but making up things as they go and are not smart enough to keep their stories straight even in their own heads. I am with the psychological profiler on TV, he "reeks" of deception.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: February 28, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »

OK, so Lee says he believes everything his sister says, but didn't he go to Annie and tell her to protect herself? He told her that his sister lies all the time and she needs to take steps to protect herself. I believe that was released in the last doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong!  I mean, these people are under oath and can go to jail if it is proven that they lied. Why take that chance??/

He contradicts everything he says from one sentence to the next. The entire family does the same thing. I don't believe they are all insane as I once thought, but making up things as they go and are not smart enough to keep their stories straight even in their own heads. I am with the psychological profiler on TV, he "reeks" of deception.

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: February 28, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!
[/quote]

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended  ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: February 28, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

I cannot believe this dimwit of a mother allowed this baby son of hers on tv, asked him questions about the perpertrator and then talked about the kidnapping and the father in front of the child.
Drugs? they all look like they are under the influence of something.
The only thing I agree with is that Ron was at work and baby misty was probably out partying and not home...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: February 28, 2009, 10:42:00 PM »

oops, wrong thread..magic cough medicine 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: February 28, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »

zoeandme: Your order is ready for pickup Wink

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #996 on: February 28, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

Did you guys order food without me??? Oh man, I wanted a turkey sub!! Maybe some sweet potato fries? Man, I miss everything!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: February 28, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended  ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)
[/quote]

I love forensics too, I really can't set down and watch a tv program unless there is a crime to solve.  I got really burnt out with doing therapy, (I saw way too many sex offenders) so I am trying to get into the Law Enforcement Academy.  I really wish I would have gone the route of forensics or criminal profiler.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: February 28, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »

Did you guys order food without me??? Oh man, I wanted a turkey sub!! Maybe some sweet potato fries? Man, I miss everything!!! 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »

Ah!  So very unfashionable you are saying...so the perp was not only snatching kids but his lack of style was evident!  I do not buy that a small child would know the propper term for that, I would say "bank robber lookin guy" or "could not see his face due to a huge sock he was wearing".

That was a great catch and I asked my 13 year old if he he knew what a ski mask was. We have always lived in the South and I have never seen one in a store. He has seen them on TV in movies.

Now whether a child that small would know what it was or not is another thing, so I asked my 5 year old grandson - he did also. He said a "robber" on Sponge Bob had one one and you can only see their eyes.  Maybe this child watches Sponge Bob.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.