May 30, 2024, 12:45:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 262148 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!
Yes, what is up with that, I've noticed that also through the months on all different forums?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.
No I know you wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings, don't be hurt by her.

JSM  Just look at all of the Monksters who leaped in to defend you.  Have you ever seen this before?  We all love you and will defend you against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  Oh wait, that the Presidential oath.  But you know what I mean.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2009, 10:20:23 PM »

I tell it like it is

Just saying

Coming in here with a chip on you shoulder and an attitude problem is no the way to make friends or influence people.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

Klaas,

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 
Thank goodness!!  I was gonna start removing my jewelry here....
Mess with Skipper...and well you get someone messin with you!! 
(I can't talk smack very good..sorry!!)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

JSM--So sorry about your license plates.  You are one of the sweetest, kindest of the monkeys.  You would never, ever purposely hurt someone's feelings and most of us who are here often know it and love you.  Disagreeing with someone is your Constitutional right and more importantly, your Monkey Right.  Hugs. When I first casme here, you were the first one who would even respond to me.  Now that I've been here a while, others do, but I remember it was you who welcomed me and you who were and are kind.
Thanks Baby, I think I need to go to bed. I guess I did something wrong and made a new monkey angry. I am so confused about what is going on. 

Don't worry JSM, just think, wouldn't it be great if Casey ended up having to make plates in jail??  I'm not sure they do that anymore.  Hope tomorrow is a better day
  I hope she has to cook and do laundry. She never did that at home.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

I tell it like it is

Just saying

Coming in here with a chip on you shoulder and an attitude problem is no the way to make friends or influence people.

What if you bring cake, beer, and pizza?  Does that work?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

JSM ,
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.
No I know you wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings, don't be hurt by her.

JSM  Just look at all of the Monksters who leaped in to defend you.  Have you ever seen this before?  We all love you and will defend you against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  Oh wait, that the Presidential oath.  But you know what I mean.

I just hate it when my long nails hit the wrong thing.  I meant That's the Presidential Oath.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Klaas,

Thank you Klaas. I just responded to their post. I didn't think I was being rude to them, but guess I was rude. I have never seen that person in my life and I got called out for being a bully. Thanks again Klaas. JSM
JSM you were not rude one bit! S/he totally ignored my post and decided to BULLY you instead, I think looking for a fight! It was so obvious what was going on. I don't know why this person came here at all if s/he wasn't willing to listen to opposing opinions.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

Give me a moment Klaas and I will channel them and let you know!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2009, 10:24:40 PM »

Scatty... it was all just nuts, Lee could not possibly believe the things he was saying, he just could not. I was actually stunned, maybe he was laughing because he couldn't stop laughing at the things he was saying.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 27, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here...JSM you are one of the most least offensive Monkeys that I have met, and one of the most sweetest. 
We have are differences on this board and we dispute, argue, brawl, and fight...but lets keeps it about the topics and not about the individual.
JMO (Feel free to stab away at me...)

I would never stab a beautiful girl who is preggers.  Anyway you are very sweet and kind, too so I wouldn't  stab you even if you were ugly and not preggers.

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: February 27, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »

I tell it like it is

Just saying

What if you bring cake, beer, and pizza?  Does that work?

Works for me!!!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

LOL   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #253 on: February 27, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »

Klaas,

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!

hey wait a minute haha! i havent always agreed with everything said about george and said so, but i really dont think ive ever been 'meanspirited' !

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: February 27, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

Do they still can them that?

I'm quite certain that's still a valid name for that.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

JAA?

Just Another Anthony?

Jack Ass Anonymous?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here...JSM you are one of the most least offensive Monkeys that I have met, and one of the most sweetest. 
We have are differences on this board and we dispute, argue, brawl, and fight...but lets keeps it about the topics and not about the individual.
JMO (Feel free to stab away at me...)

I would never stab a beautiful girl who is preggers.  Anyway you are very sweet and kind, too so I wouldn't  stab you even if you were ugly and not preggers.
Aw thanks!
I dislike very much those Anthony supporters.  How can you support the murder of a child? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »

LOL   
Darn it!  I am on the wrong frequency tonight, just getting a bunch of static....is this thing on? Ooops my bad, it was not static, it was the echo of an empty head.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: February 27, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

No nanners here, I am back to the same thing myself.  I do know when they were debating whether the death penalty was on the table it was suggested that she was possibly bipolar, and I believe it was also suggested that she lived in a "different world"  I tell you  I have had it up to my eyeballs with all of them.  They need to throw them all in jail.  I cannot understand at all how they get away with the things they have done. 
Thanks, I really do believe she is mentally ill, but of course I'm no doctor. I'm not making any excuses, but geez that story about taking Caylee to teach her a lesson, and all the absurd things Zeneida told her to do, wow.

What is even crazier is the way they have all bought into her crazy world.  Notice that Lee plays right into the whole thing about how Casey is telling the story in her way.  I can't remember his exact words, but he knows she is not telling the truth, but telling "her truth".  They always cover and try to make everyone believe she is trying to tell without telling.  WTH is this all about?  It really is quite insane.  It is almost like the whole household has been living in a parallel universe that we are not a part of.  I am so mad at the way Lee acted today.  I had some hopes of a glimmer of truth from him.  I just want to scream. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: February 27, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

JAA?

Just Another Anthony?

Jack Ass Anonymous?

Absolutely!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.