April 27, 2024, 05:45:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258078 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

Now that is what I term cruel and unusual  punishment 
But it also can be entertaining watching that fool spin a crazy tale. 

If I punished myself for the many times I've done that, I'd have to have Lee's deposition projected on my bedroom ceiling!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.
omg too funny .. my mother used to whip the vicks out as soon as we started to cough.. I have ptvd too!!
Lucky she didnt kill us.. we had to swallow a lil bit  ::MonkeyConfused::too ::MonkeyEe ::MonkeyConfused::k::
I hate the smell of it to this day 

I am absolutely disillusioned about the vicks remedy not being all that it was cracked up to be! On a whim back when all the miracle healings were occurring from it, I reached out to my father who is 82, told him to slather his feet every night for good measure and sit back and wait for the cough to disappear. He did, even tho he hated it, he claimed it worked and it made his nails not so neanderthalish to boot!

I'm trying to apply the Boo-method of O/T posting with a little Anthonyisms thrown in, so it's ok.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 
Oh my, please do not choake on your toast.  That would not be good.
We awoke this morning to sad, expected, news.  My driver's wife lost her battle with cancer this morning.  He has been off for nearly 3 weeks, at her side.  She was an amazing woman with a HUGE heart.  Please keep him in your prayers as he goes through this trying time.  He lurks on SM as he is so captivated by Caylee and now Adji.
So sorry for the O/T. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »

back on topic...can't stand Lee...he is such a doink in my opinion...
what does he do for a living? work wise?

I don't think I've even heard a solid answer to that question.. I know the parking cars for the Super Bowl has been joked about but not sure if that has any validity...also I've heard that he is a computer tech but again...no verification..he's young, could be bouncing around jobs ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Thanks for getting back on topic!I agree Puzzler,he is almost too weird.Just watching him is kind of un-nerving..

IMO  Z's attorneys sure got a show and plenty to work with from Lee.  They seem quite good at questioning...can't wait to see what happens with Cindy.  Now that we've seen what's happened with Lee (so far...as I understand it..Z's attorneys are going to court to compel Lee to answer all of their questions), I can imagine that the A's attorney will have to fight tooth and nail to keep the A's from being depo'd.  Onward!!

Onward most definitly!!! Lee may really not know who Caylee's father is though so I don't have much hope of that being revealed.I do hope George and Cindy get asked that same question though I wonder how it is relevant to the ZG case.Yesterday I brought up the Lee sneaking into Casey's bedroom when Lee said he believed everything she said.I thought Morgan should have approached the subject then.Dolce thought that wouldn't be relevant to the ZG case so I wonder how the father would be too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...
Oh Sassycat I didn't recognize you. 

Hi there!     I wanted to get the whole animated cat getting a bath - but I couldn't get it to work - so I got a picture of it for my avi!    Thanks to Quiet Monkey!   

No wonder your cat is so sassy. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Thanks for getting back on topic!I agree Puzzler,he is almost too weird.Just watching him is kind of un-nerving..

IMO  Z's attorneys sure got a show and plenty to work with from Lee.  They seem quite good at questioning...can't wait to see what happens with Cindy.  Now that we've seen what's happened with Lee (so far...as I understand it..Z's attorneys are going to court to compel Lee to answer all of their questions), I can imagine that the A's attorney will have to fight tooth and nail to keep the A's from being depo'd.  Onward!!

Scewed it up,lol...

Onward most definitly!!! Lee may really not know who Caylee's father is though so I don't have much hope of that being revealed.I do hope George and Cindy get asked that same question though I wonder how it is relevant to the ZG case.Yesterday I brought up the Lee sneaking into Casey's bedroom when Lee said he believed everything she said.I thought Morgan should have approached the subject then.Dolce thought that wouldn't be relevant to the ZG case so I wonder how the father would be too...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »

I don't think I've even heard a solid answer to that question.. I know the parking cars for the Super Bowl has been joked about but not sure if that has any validity...also I've heard that he is a computer tech but again...no verification..he's young, could be bouncing around jobs ?

He doesn't need no steeenkin' job, he's a bona fide board member of the new foundation, plus he lives wif mommy and daddy,
 he's an executive now.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

I am not sure if he parked the cars, but I know he was there in Tampa to rope off areas designated for parking for the SuperBowl.  His company has a website.  You can find it by Googling the name and adding Orlando, FL to the search criteria.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

Special event planner.Heps with parking.   

I thought KC was the "event planner" ? does that me he doesn't have a job either ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   
You have found the perfect remedy, hopefully Cindy is reading as we type, and applies this tip. 

So, I vote we take a cat (cos they move fast, and I don't particularily care for them), rub it down good with Vicks, and send it to the Anthony Wing of the FL Mental Health/Disorders Dept., on Hopespring Dr. What do you think?
  I'd love to see Lee laugh then! And George run for the hose, and SinSin grab her hammer (you do know, that woman has ruined the song "If I Had a Hammer" forever for me! I'll never hear it without seeing her scary face!)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 
We awoke this morning to sad, expected, news.  My driver's wife lost her battle with cancer this morning.  He has been off for nearly 3 weeks, at her side.  She was an amazing woman with a HUGE heart.  Please keep him in your prayers as he goes through this trying time.  He lurks on SM as he is so captivated by Caylee and now Adji.
So sorry for the O/T. 

Will pray for all of you Dolce.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

Wouldn't you like to see a psychological profile on him?
I would love to see a psychological profile on the entire family, but I don't think I'm brave enough. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

So sorry for the O/T. 
I'll keep him in my thoughts ... and you too. 

I've gotta go monkeys ... I haven't got one thing accomplished all day.  BBL

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »

So sorry for the O/T. 

So sorry to hear this news Dolce!I'll keep all of you lifted in my prayers...Hugs

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 28, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

Special event planner.Heps with parking.   

I thought KC was the "event planner" ? does that me he doesn't have a job either ?

Well it's absolutely possible.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: February 28, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...
Oh Sassycat I didn't recognize you. 

Hi there!     I wanted to get the whole animated cat getting a bath - but I couldn't get it to work - so I got a picture of it for my avi!    Thanks to Quiet Monkey!   

I almost didn't recognize you either Sassy. You look so cute getting a bath!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: February 28, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »

Will pray for all of you Dolce.
Thank you Timm, much apreciated.  If anyone has any good casserole ideas I am looking for a good one, please post in Musings. TIA

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 28, 2009, 03:57:56 PM »

I am not sure if he parked the cars, but I know he was there in Tampa to rope off areas designated for parking for the SuperBowl.  His company has a website.  You can find it by Googling the name and adding Orlando, FL to the search criteria.

On/T what is the name of his company ??? Lee, Inc...Dufus's "R" Us ?

Off/T Sorry to hear about your drivers wife...prayers for him

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 28, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »

how are all of them making a living lately? I had read that their home was mortgaged to the hilt...did not have the funds to get Casey out of jail....$50,000 right as collateral? they didn't have that? no savings after all this time of marriage and working together all these years? Course maybe they are having to pay back the money that Casey Ho stole and pay off the credit cards that she used without permission? But still, who is paying their house payment and buying groceries these days? no one seems to be working in that household...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.