May 01, 2024, 12:01:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258314 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1220 on: March 01, 2009, 05:03:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!!! I have been wondering about something...Here in S.C. if you write a check anywhere at Walmart or Target or grocery store where they do not know you personally....you have to show your license or a picture ID. I am thinking maybe KC had an ID for Amy also to be able to write checks on Amy' accounts. I know I usually use my debit card instead of a check.
The Target video's I saw didn't show her having to show any ID ... And they apparently didn't check anything ... because she wrote her own name at the bottom of Amy's checks ...

Oh thanks newfie will have to go back and lok. I thought she had signed Amy's name on the checks.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: March 01, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys:   NewfieMonkey, darla, always 1, Tevye, Gypsy DD, 3babiesmommy, zoeandme, Ono, lula, Green Eyes, KarmaRoundUp, KYcat, Cappuccino, PookyBear, joesamas mama and 18 Guests

I awoke this morning and knew today was going to be a great day and it has not let me down!  I'm finally caught up and I see that today there has been alot of sluething going on!  I've got to read posts from some of you that I don't get to catch up with in the cage and I wanted you all to know that I believe this is the smartest group out there and I'm honored to be among you! 

Just last week I was having a difficult time deciding if keeping up on SM was because of my love for Caylee or my loath for Casey.  Reading today made me realize that what brought me here and keeps me here is my love for Caylee and justice for her and not the bitterness and loathing of KC.  I wanted to let you all know that you have each, in your own little way inspired me to be a better person.  Thank each and every one of you!

Ok, carry on...I just wanted this to be out here instead of in my head.  I'm not an eloquent writer like you all are! 

Oh, just one more thing...I checked over at WS (TY for the link) and someone has KC's mug shot dolled up like the Joker...it was hillarious!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1222 on: March 01, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »

<snipped>
This is an interesting read,  posted on WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80578&page=70

Originally Posted by Valhall 
Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.
<snipped>

Excellent information! very, very interesting! Oh can not wait for the trial to begin! They have so much information for us!! I can't wait to see them squirm when SAO takes them down at every turn!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1223 on: March 01, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Yep, and she has been from "day 1".  He's like God over there.
Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 
Why are you ready to scream No Rose? I have never been to WS, so Yuri has a stalker?
No, I'm ready to scream from shopping, and all the stuck up snobs that I call very bad names to, under my breath, in hopes they do hear me. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: March 01, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »

You know ... had she been a smart girl ... which we all know she isn't ... but if she had been ... She would have signed those checks Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez ... and laid a little credence to an "I'm insane" "not sure who I am"  "may be Zanny the nanny" story ... 

Hindsight Casey ... Hindsight ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1225 on: March 01, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!!! I have been wondering about something...Here in S.C. if you write a check anywhere at Walmart or Target or grocery store where they do not know you personally....you have to show your license or a picture ID. I am thinking maybe KC had an ID for Amy also to be able to write checks on Amy' accounts. I know I usually use my debit card instead of a check.
What I remember is that when KC and Amy went to Target Amy wrote a check and gave ID. Once they have your ID scanned, you can write a check without having to show it again. That's is probably why she didn't have show Amy's ID when she wrote the check. That's what I remember reading way back in the day. I don't even have a check book. Use my debit card for everything. So I'm not totally sure if this is true or not.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1226 on: March 01, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »

Good morning monkeys!    Well I'll be this Jersey girl woke up to snow in Mississippi...gotta admit without the traffic & a mountain of it, its rather pretty.

Before I turned in last night I wanted to check something Lee said in part 4 from the WFTV links.  As a result it led me down the nauseating path of having to listen  again after I picked up on something.  About 1/4 way thru part 4 Lee uses his middle finger to his nose & then rests it on his cheek - I said "no way, is he..." so it forced me to watch again.  Then again he does it again 3/4 of the way thru Part 4.  In part 5 about halfway thru Morgan is asking Lee if he felt it was a blockbuster when Casey told him about JBP, you can clearly see Lee is agitated by these questions and sure enough he takes his middle finger and rests it on his cheek - he knows this was being videotaped it is my believe that he was indeed giving Morgan the finger!   His arrogance, over the top inappropriate laughter (nerves would have a few chuckles but not to the extent that he displayed) and multitide of lies support this observation just like Obama and Bill Clinton were caught doing trying to be subtle.

Another thing Im surprised we havent discussed that I noticed, Lee made it perfectly clear that the reason they had the memorial was so that Casey could watch it since she couldnt get out of jail so he just admitted that Cindy's motive for this memorial was NOT for the public but for Casey.    There is no mistaking it because he repeated it & said that this was all his mother's plan & she arranged everything, including her "America's Got Talent" singing debut & made for TV movie "Goodbye Caylee Marie" with microphone in hand at the end of their farce.   He stated that if he had a say so he would have had a very private memorial (agrees with sister apparently).    He said that he wears two bracelets, one for Casey & one for Caylee, so yes one of them is a cremation bracelet.  My stomach turned hearing him admit this because this makes it quite clear that they used this precious babygirl's memorial to get messages to Casey & to garner sympathy from the public on her behalf and their own.    Lee attempted to cover his comments at the memorial just like Brad Conway did BUT knowing they designed this memorial for Casey's benefit tells me he was indeed speaking ONLY to Casey & the idiot didnt realize he just gave that away too.    Im also now convinced that the teddy bear Cindy was hugging & placed on the tiny table altar with a Casey/Caylee photo was indeed a cremation teddy bear, how they could put Caylee's remains besides a picture of her murderer is beyond comprehension...this family is just pure evil.   It makes my blood boil!

Thanks for all of the info - I haven't watched all of the videos yet - it's difficult to stomach much at a time so I just watch piecemeal.  Thanks !

Great post Capp, I too noticed the middle finger. It is NOT an accident, he is an idiot. You don't think they are going to run his little depo past profilers, and anyone else they have at their disposal? Lee is lying through his teeth and ready and willing to put his own life on the line for his slore sister. He and his family will pay, LE is not going to let them get away with their behavior.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: March 01, 2009, 05:10:27 PM »

What I remember is that when KC and Amy went to Target Amy wrote a check and gave ID. Once they have your ID scanned, you can write a check without having to show it again. That's is probably why she didn't have show Amy's ID when she wrote the check. That's what I remember reading way back in the day. I don't even have a check book. Use my debit card for everything. So I'm not totally sure if this is true or not.
I am a signer on one of my boss' personal checking accounts.  It has the name XXXXX on the check with my boss' address.  I sign my name on the check and my name is not listed anywhere on the check itself.  No one has ever given me a problem doing this.  However I've never taken one to Walmart or Target!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1228 on: March 01, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »

(explanation of the WWYMD- when I first saw it at WS, I though it meant "What Would Your Mother Do?"- but it really means What Would Yuri Melich Do- someone over there is seriously crushing on Yuri!)

Hey ... I'd do him ...
He is definitely like a God over there, to the point of nausea. JSM I hate shopping and I just got back also, and I'm ready to scream. 
Why are you ready to scream No Rose? I have never been to WS, so Yuri has a stalker?
No, I'm ready to scream from shopping, and all the stuck up snobs that I call very bad names to, under my breath, in hopes they do hear me. 

Count me in as a Hate Shopper. I just try to run in, when I am desparate need of something, grab my size and head for the register. None of this browsing crap and trying on things I have no intention of buying. I got corralled by a friend to go into one of those places where there seems to be no rhyme or reason to their clothes set up. Like here are all the size 12's, over here is everything in a size 14, etc. You have to paw through it to find something decent. I damn near killed her. I ended up going outside and having a ciggie instead and waited for her. Can't stand it!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: March 01, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »

Then that might explain Casey asking Amy to buy her a gas can at Target, if that is true about once you write a check there. Smart Monkey JSM 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: March 01, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

Honestly ... I'm not ready to hang Lee on the middle finger thing ... now the laughing I'll hang him on ... but not the middle finger ... because I work with a physician who does that constantly ... and I have to quietly remind him constantly that he's flipping everyone off ... Just his usual rest chin/face in hand pose ... and he really is unaware that he's doing it ...

The laughing thing ... the lying thing ... the CMA thing ... just the fact that he's Lee ... I'll condemn him on!   

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: March 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »

< 24 hrs until KC & JB try to convince Judge Strickland that the photos should not be released.  I still don't understand what the logic is in that...Oh that's right, there is NO LOGIC!

At least we'll have something to critique if the docs don't come tomorrow!

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1232 on: March 01, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

good morning

I HAD COFEE FROM FRANCE ALONG WITH FRENCH COOKIES SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT IS LIVING IN GERMANY AND WORKING AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!
THIS COFFEE  IS TO DIE FOR.. NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT... ITS ALL WRITTEN IN GERMANY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS BUT HELLA GOOOD YUMMIE...
Do you have any info on how to buy that coffee? I don't care what it costs, if its this good I would love to order some. Thx in advance.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: March 01, 2009, 05:31:55 PM »

OMG .. too funny ... the head fool on the Topix thread says that Jesse got Baez as Casey's lawyer ... so he could throw her under the bus ... (ya know, cause we all know Baez isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer!)  Sad how far people will reach to make Casey innocent in their mind ... I thought the Grund's were gonna take those people down!  The wheels of justice grind slowly ...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1234 on: March 01, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

I seen this at WS as a siggy line and just rolled...   
I am Lee Skywalker from the far away planet of Iamaliar. I am here, along with my family the Iamaliarants, to save my sister Princess Liar from the evil Orlawndo popos. We will put the evil popos in stasis and rescue Princess Liar of the Iamaliarants and forever live the Bella Vita.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: March 01, 2009, 05:35:46 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...

Hey, I'm all for recognizing a F I N E man  BUT when it gets to the point of drooling & dribbling posts after post (disrespecting his wife) it gets to start sounding like a bunch of groupies gone pre-menopausal hackling hens....a lady such as JSM makes her statement & moves on not leaving her tongue on the floor
Thanks Capp. I think he is a great detective and a little bit of eye candy. But I don't know about dribbling and drooling. I do that over John Zimmerman or Evan Lysacek. My heart will always belong to figure skaters. 
O mine are Zimmerman and Alexia Yagudin & back in the day I always thought Kurt Browning was a cutie patonie.  PS   Scott Hamilton is going to be one of the contestants on Celebrity Apprentice that premieres tonight!     

I cant wait for Yuri to have his day in court when all of the Anthonys accusations they have waged against OCSO & the FBI come hammering down on their heads...speaking of hammers

You know Cindy is ranting & reaching for one today after that deposition was released!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: March 01, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys:   NewfieMonkey, darla, always 1, Tevye, Gypsy DD, 3babiesmommy, zoeandme, Ono, lula, Green Eyes, KarmaRoundUp, KYcat, Cappuccino, PookyBear, joesamas mama and 18 Guests

I awoke this morning and knew today was going to be a great day and it has not let me down!  I'm finally caught up and I see that today there has been alot of sluething going on!  I've got to read posts from some of you that I don't get to catch up with in the cage and I wanted you all to know that I believe this is the smartest group out there and I'm honored to be among you! 

Just last week I was having a difficult time deciding if keeping up on SM was because of my love for Caylee or my loath for Casey.  Reading today made me realize that what brought me here and keeps me here is my love for Caylee and justice for her and not the bitterness and loathing of KC.  I wanted to let you all know that you have each, in your own little way inspired me to be a better person.  Thank each and every one of you!

Ok, carry on...I just wanted this to be out here instead of in my head.  I'm not an eloquent writer like you all are! 

Oh, just one more thing...I checked over at WS (TY for the link) and someone has KC's mug shot dolled up like the Joker...it was hillarious!!!!!!
Glad to see you Lovin!! Keep readin SM, I am trying to be on topic, but sometimes have a bit of a problem with it.  Just one question Lovin, on WS, is she the Cesar Romero or the Heath Ledger Joker? I liked the Cesar Romero back in the day Joker, loved his green hair. The new joker is way too creepy for JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: March 01, 2009, 05:43:27 PM »

I really miss the days of Cindy shouting, hammer in hand.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: March 01, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »

Good afternoon to you too Lovin!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: March 01, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

Hey ... I'd do him ...
I feel your pain, that's why I didn't go shopping with my sister yesterday. I would rather shop at a lower end store than have someone look down their nose at me because I am not into fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love Dolce and A1 and the rest of the in style monkeys. I think it has something to do with getting old and fat.  I just hate shopping period. I would rather spend my money on Josef. I just don't like having to spend money on shoes, pants and a blouse that I will wear one time. I could spend that money on Josef's dog food or donate it to an animal or a homeless shelter. Needless to say, I have a job where I don't have to dress up at all. I love my job!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.