March 29, 2024, 09:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GINGRICH AT CPAC: BUSH OBAMA PLAN  (Read 1804 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:50:33 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_op9ABJlI8k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_op9ABJlI8k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 08:02:28 AM »

Newt had not been as overt on the various interviews he has had on the cable networks post the budget paperwork but he surely made up for that at CPAC. He also makes the comparison of Obama to Bush as well, one I am now hearing increasingly and obviously some voters believe it also - to degree they are doing "tea party" protests in major cities across the US this week, demanding the stimulus be repealed !

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »

Newt had not been as overt on the various interviews he has had on the cable networks post the budget paperwork but he surely made up for that at CPAC. He also makes the comparison of Obama to Bush as well, one I am now hearing increasingly and obviously some voters believe it also - to degree they are doing "tea party" protests in major cities across the US this week, demanding the stimulus be repealed !

I just missed one in Asheville, but by the time I knew it was happening, I was a day late. I would have gone. 

Apparently, Chicago has had several with a very good turn out. Nashville, Atlanta, LA, Fort Lauderdale, and St. Louis, have all had big ones.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »

Just as a side note, the coverage of this speech that I saw on CNN was snipped to include only his remarks about the Bush Spending Failures, with the commentary that "GOP Admits Bush Failed".    Rolling Eyes
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.