March 28, 2024, 04:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175314 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: February 28, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:19:42 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

Thanks Nut!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »

Ta Da!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »

Ah, a new cage!

Each one hold the potential to be the Discussion that brings Natalee home.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »

You are welcomeeeeee....now nighty night all!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »

Goodnight Nut!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »

Let's not forget about that last post on the previous thread regarding kyle's comment LifeSong! Off to the gym to exercise and defuse!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

Goodnight Nut..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: jen3560 on February 27, 2009, 11:10:48 AM
Well, well.

This is just done with Google - maybe ceasu could give us a better translation.

BUT - if I am reading this correctly, it DOES look like the port is going to AMERICAN COMPANIES

portMet the president of employers association ATIA, Juan David Irausquin is
discussed the plans for the new port, Nos Aruba 2025
(future) and the economic outlook for Aruba in the light of
credit crisis.

Irausquin, in March the gavel that he and Vice President
is, last week the MEP Group of the States a presentation
on the economic impact of moving the port. He
outlined the ignorance of the Group on the costs to move
entails Thursday to know what the yield will be. There is
never an economic impact study performed. The effect of the movement
for infrastructure, employment etc were unknown quantities
for the Co-Parliamentarians. Typical was the statement of one of them:
why are you (Irausquin) against the movement if your car only
but benefit from it. Similarly, the observation of another Statenlid that this
no debate in the States because you do not publicly your brother when you fall
home quarrel with him have. The Statenleden indicated not to be aware of
discussions between the government and the Spanish group of investors.

Parliament is not adequately informed. The presentation to the MEP
was the result of presentations to parliamentarians, trade unions, political
parties and officials.
About the impact of the global financial crisis, the
President employers are not too much worry. The group of Americans
Aruba is aimed at is generally feasible enough. Expenditure to
site will probably decline in tourist accommodation.

http://www.nrc.nl/multimedia/archive/00205/week_3_1__205580a.pdf

BUMP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »

My speculation that the December 30th meeting with the Aruban's on board the Persistence was when an incentive was given to John Silvetti and Tim Trahan to negate the contents of the trap could be wrong according to my DIL.

DIL contents that according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti was negating the contents of the trap from the moment that the December 29th ROV images were revealed ... prior to the December 30th meeting with the Arubans.

DIL questions why John Silvetti is not as excited as Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller.  After all ... Kyle Kingman's professional expertise as an ROV analyst ....

Hey ... maybe the incentive to disregard Natalee Holloway's remains if found was on the table from the getgo.

Maybe it was the dynamics encompassing the discovery of the trap as well as Kyle Kingsman and Tim Miller conviction that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap were forces that the Arubans or John Silvetti had not reckoned with.

Thoughts?

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268;topicseen#msg554268

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #794 on: March 18, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »

The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap.   I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day.  I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at.  My heart broke for Dave and Beth.

Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th.  I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti.  In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive. It was a crushing dissapointment the evening of Dec 30th, but not over.  The tactile inspection dive was coming. Dec 30th, 2007 will forever stand in my mind as one of the hardest single days of my life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366386#msg366386

The Search for Natalee Holloway

Sat. 29-Dec-1100 hrs
From Tim Miller:

Please allow me to give my sincere appreciation for all the comments supporting our efforts in our search for Natalee. Today is an exciting day as we will now begin working the ROV in hopes of finding a special treasure at the bottom of the sea named Natalee.

Let us keep Natalee, Dave, and Beth in our hearts and prayers. Also, let's not forget all the other families of missing loved ones.

Texas Equusearch has been so very blessed with the support of Underwater Expeditions, the R/V Persistence (Silvetti Group), and their crew - which I think is the best in the world- for all their heartfelt efforts.

May it be His will to bring Natalee home.
-Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/ix-dive-series-next-phase.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

Klaas ... Please delete my post #9.  I reposted and did some editing.

Thank you.

Janet

Edited by San
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:39:41 PM by San » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »

I love that your DIL know enough about the case to give her thoughts.

I agree with DIL in that the deal was already struck with Aruba and Silvetti, Scheafer & Trahan

I have two schools of thought about what followed.

1.  They did not expect to find the remains so quickly, if at all.
2.  If the Arubans knew where the remains were prior to the Persistence discovery,
    why had they not already retrieved them?
    I think a further deal was made on the 30th, with added incentive, after the ROV
    dive.  The shock on Hans Mos face shows surprise and concern.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 09:41:43 PM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.

WOW!!!   I have never read that dialogue before.  Katablog was not being disrespectful.  She was just stated her opinion.  Obviously ... CAPS does not tolerate decension.  That explains a lot in regards to his devoted following.

Janet

++++++

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

This is my analysis about the disappearing and the events on that day. There are two possible scenarios that will fit a logic question.
The Logic question is “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”

Tools I have used are:

1. Goolge Earth with Aruba MAP and area location to pin possible scenarios.
2. Time Line Event of the case.
3. My logic and Strategic thinking on solving problems.
4. Ttime line from the website http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
I believe there is a fundamental flaw the way the authorities see the case.
If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places or they must know but would not come forward.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.

There are several (7) CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot. From those seven, three is close from my analysis and from those 3, the one in Noord is to visible and no high walls. The one in Ponton/ Oranjestad is in public site from the front but from the back it has possibilities. The one in Paradera has most likely and it has a wall but anybody with a pickup or can climb easy over the wall second it is no visible from public site.

The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.

To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.

But

If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.

This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.

a. Move dead body to a cemetery,

b. Cemetery door closed, then jump the fence with the body.

c. Inside the cemetery look for an open Kelder or break one open.

d. Put body in it

e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.

f. Make cement in a bucket

g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.

h. Paint the wall

And you are done.

The flaws with this logic are that it do not account for a missing shoe.
And so this cannot be complete true and do not compute. But possible

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 2:

1. Normaly if one want to have sex in Aruba that comes from the clubs go to a place call WHITEHOUSE and not the LIGHTHOUSE and they sound almost identical (Here I think ether the Investigator hear it wrong and JoraN and K2 continue with the kakamenia storie about the LightHouse or it was plan-out between them.) The Whitehouse is an apartment Complex where one drive in with the car into an Apartment with automatic garage doors attached. One in the garage you are also in the apartment. These apartments are for some to go and have sex in and one pay 50.00 for a couple of hours use. If foul play was committed in one of these rooms or if she was overdosed in one of these rooms, nobody will see or hear. Add checkout time you just hop in your car in the garage and drive out to the gate and no one will notice anything as she could be asleep in the back seat. Now you have a dead body that you have to get rid of in your car… you could not bring a dead body to a hotel… you have to get rid of it…and here is my view of what next move will be.

2. The next move is to look for a place to dump the body and here is where the missing shoes come to play and also the story that they were driving around statement comes to play a role). It is dark, almost 3:00 am and in Aruba there are several murky water reservoirs that can be used to dump the body (see Google Earth – Aruba) in it and she would be gone. But the question is which one? Well looking at the map you can see that from the Whitehouse Building there several c that can be used and there is one behind the Whitehouse building. Once first instinct is to dump the body there since it is closely when you exit the Whitehouse building. Now here is where it gets interesting depending how many people you have to help you carry the body to the murky pool. And not knowing that the closer you get to one of these murky pools, your feet will sink into this thick mud and when you try to pull your feet out, it will not come out because the mud has a suction that seals around the plastic of the sneakers and the only way out is to pull your feet out of the sneakers and leave the sneakers behind.
Also when you are in a hurry to get rid of the body you will not think to go get your sneakers and it is dark in that area. And I believe that that’s why Joram was without a sneaker. Now there is still a question not answer, Was Joran alone or did he got help? Knowing what we know from all that has been written about the case and blog out there. We know that the Kalpoes came to help. I do believe that Joran is stronger and weight more and that he Dump the body in one of these reservoirs and that’s why he lost his shoes. Now Joran is bear feet walking? From where was he coming from?. One thing is sure he was going to papa and mama. But what happened to the helpers? Why they did not drive Joran home. Or was it that Joran acted alone and called the Kalpoes after all what has happened to him.

3. Other scenarios about putting the body in a crypt I do believe that this was done after they arrested the 2 black men that was blamed for the crime that they did not commit.

4. Here is where the Father with help of …????…..(to be filled in ) went back and make sure that the body will disappears forever. How? Depends on the two scenarios. A) if the body is in the murky water and in the mud they would try to get it back and buried it in a cemetery among the death and that will be a difficult task to open all the graves in Aruba. B) to make sure the body is deep in the murky water with the shoes of Joran so that it will not be found.
The Fathers logic thinking would be like this. Now nobody will find her because we hide it so well, nobody is going to look in a cemetery or in the Murky Waters of Aruba and if you are going to search where to begin and with time the longer the body stays in the mud, the deeper it will sink and these are fresh water reservoirs and not salt water and the body will not come up never. As for the cemetery theory, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. and another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
My Review:
With Google Earth I was able to pinpoint the possible location where one can lose a shoe in the mud and also how far it is from the Whitehouse Location and keeping an eye on the time to do the job.
The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.
Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either.

Conclusion:
the only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools in Aruba and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also.

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link the crime to.
The Father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

So to make the above statement true, the perps must have make sure that the body cannot be found, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time. Ask Aruba to search the edged of all these murky water reservoirs and where you find the sneakers you will find the body

Its is like the OJ case “The Glove does not Fit then you must quit the case” but in this case we have a missing link that is the shoes of Joran V/D Sloot.

Please review and Let me know what you bloggers think of this

Best Regards
Casplockwizard@hotmail.com

72.  katablog on December 23rd, 2007 9:25 pm

Aruba isn’t interested in searching any where. Aruba stood by and allowed Dave to search through their garbage and only did things to hamper his search.

Aruba couldn’t even completely empty one little pond and it took them days to fail at that task.

Aruba has plenty of circumstantial evidence, a confession and probably tangible evidence turned in by Art Wood that they simply discarded.

I believe there are more than 4 involved in what happened to Natalee. I believe that there is a good possibility that the Goteboes (can’t spell their name) were involved mainly due to the reports of their actions after Natalee went missing. One could also lose a shoe in a garbage dump if attempting to quickly dispose of a body. I think there’s also a possibility that Natalee’s blood might have been on Joran’s shoes and that’s why they disappeared (it’s my understanding both shoes are gone).

Lastly, I find it distasteful to trade thoughts with someone who knows so little about the case that they turn and look at Natalee’s parents who weren’t even on the Island and who have done everything in their power (including Beth staying on the crappy island for 3 months) to find their daughter’s body.

73.  Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am

To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…

What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »

Klaas ... Please delete my post #9.  I reposted and did some editing.

Thank you.

Janet

Edited by San

Thank you San.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 09:45:15 PM »

They know that Klaas.  They are just looking for something to criticize.  There is not another person
who could have kept this place in order like you have done.  They are black hearted and bitter.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »

WOW!!!   I have never read that dialogue before.  Katablog was not being disrespectful.  She was just stated her opinion.  Obviously ... CAPS does not tolerate decension.  That explains a lot in regards to his devoted following.

Janet

++++++

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

This is my analysis about the disappearing and the events on that day. There are two possible scenarios that will fit a logic question.
The Logic question is “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”

Tools I have used are:

1. Goolge Earth with Aruba MAP and area location to pin possible scenarios.
2. Time Line Event of the case.
3. My logic and Strategic thinking on solving problems.
4. Ttime line from the website http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
I believe there is a fundamental flaw the way the authorities see the case.
If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places or they must know but would not come forward.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.

There are several (7) CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot. From those seven, three is close from my analysis and from those 3, the one in Noord is to visible and no high walls. The one in Ponton/ Oranjestad is in public site from the front but from the back it has possibilities. The one in Paradera has most likely and it has a wall but anybody with a pickup or can climb easy over the wall second it is no visible from public site.

The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.

To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.

But

If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.

This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.

a. Move dead body to a cemetery,

b. Cemetery door closed, then jump the fence with the body.

c. Inside the cemetery look for an open Kelder or break one open.

d. Put body in it

e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.

f. Make cement in a bucket

g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.

h. Paint the wall

And you are done.

The flaws with this logic are that it do not account for a missing shoe.
And so this cannot be complete true and do not compute. But possible

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 2:

1. Normaly if one want to have sex in Aruba that comes from the clubs go to a place call WHITEHOUSE and not the LIGHTHOUSE and they sound almost identical (Here I think ether the Investigator hear it wrong and JoraN and K2 continue with the kakamenia storie about the LightHouse or it was plan-out between them.) The Whitehouse is an apartment Complex where one drive in with the car into an Apartment with automatic garage doors attached. One in the garage you are also in the apartment. These apartments are for some to go and have sex in and one pay 50.00 for a couple of hours use. If foul play was committed in one of these rooms or if she was overdosed in one of these rooms, nobody will see or hear. Add checkout time you just hop in your car in the garage and drive out to the gate and no one will notice anything as she could be asleep in the back seat. Now you have a dead body that you have to get rid of in your car… you could not bring a dead body to a hotel… you have to get rid of it…and here is my view of what next move will be.

2. The next move is to look for a place to dump the body and here is where the missing shoes come to play and also the story that they were driving around statement comes to play a role). It is dark, almost 3:00 am and in Aruba there are several murky water reservoirs that can be used to dump the body (see Google Earth – Aruba) in it and she would be gone. But the question is which one? Well looking at the map you can see that from the Whitehouse Building there several c that can be used and there is one behind the Whitehouse building. Once first instinct is to dump the body there since it is closely when you exit the Whitehouse building. Now here is where it gets interesting depending how many people you have to help you carry the body to the murky pool. And not knowing that the closer you get to one of these murky pools, your feet will sink into this thick mud and when you try to pull your feet out, it will not come out because the mud has a suction that seals around the plastic of the sneakers and the only way out is to pull your feet out of the sneakers and leave the sneakers behind.
Also when you are in a hurry to get rid of the body you will not think to go get your sneakers and it is dark in that area. And I believe that that’s why Joram was without a sneaker. Now there is still a question not answer, Was Joran alone or did he got help? Knowing what we know from all that has been written about the case and blog out there. We know that the Kalpoes came to help. I do believe that Joran is stronger and weight more and that he Dump the body in one of these reservoirs and that’s why he lost his shoes. Now Joran is bear feet walking? From where was he coming from?. One thing is sure he was going to papa and mama. But what happened to the helpers? Why they did not drive Joran home. Or was it that Joran acted alone and called the Kalpoes after all what has happened to him.

3. Other scenarios about putting the body in a crypt I do believe that this was done after they arrested the 2 black men that was blamed for the crime that they did not commit.

4. Here is where the Father with help of …????…..(to be filled in ) went back and make sure that the body will disappears forever. How? Depends on the two scenarios. A) if the body is in the murky water and in the mud they would try to get it back and buried it in a cemetery among the death and that will be a difficult task to open all the graves in Aruba. B) to make sure the body is deep in the murky water with the shoes of Joran so that it will not be found.
The Fathers logic thinking would be like this. Now nobody will find her because we hide it so well, nobody is going to look in a cemetery or in the Murky Waters of Aruba and if you are going to search where to begin and with time the longer the body stays in the mud, the deeper it will sink and these are fresh water reservoirs and not salt water and the body will not come up never. As for the cemetery theory, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. and another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
My Review:
With Google Earth I was able to pinpoint the possible location where one can lose a shoe in the mud and also how far it is from the Whitehouse Location and keeping an eye on the time to do the job.
The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.
Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either.

Conclusion:
the only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools in Aruba and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also.

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link the crime to.
The Father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

So to make the above statement true, the perps must have make sure that the body cannot be found, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time. Ask Aruba to search the edged of all these murky water reservoirs and where you find the sneakers you will find the body

Its is like the OJ case “The Glove does not Fit then you must quit the case” but in this case we have a missing link that is the shoes of Joran V/D Sloot.

Please review and Let me know what you bloggers think of this

Best Regards
Casplockwizard@hotmail.com

72.  katablog on December 23rd, 2007 9:25 pm

Aruba isn’t interested in searching any where. Aruba stood by and allowed Dave to search through their garbage and only did things to hamper his search.

Aruba couldn’t even completely empty one little pond and it took them days to fail at that task.

Aruba has plenty of circumstantial evidence, a confession and probably tangible evidence turned in by Art Wood that they simply discarded.

I believe there are more than 4 involved in what happened to Natalee. I believe that there is a good possibility that the Goteboes (can’t spell their name) were involved mainly due to the reports of their actions after Natalee went missing. One could also lose a shoe in a garbage dump if attempting to quickly dispose of a body. I think there’s also a possibility that Natalee’s blood might have been on Joran’s shoes and that’s why they disappeared (it’s my understanding both shoes are gone).

Lastly, I find it distasteful to trade thoughts with someone who knows so little about the case that they turn and look at Natalee’s parents who weren’t even on the Island and who have done everything in their power (including Beth staying on the crappy island for 3 months) to find their daughter’s body.

73.  Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am

To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…

What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.

Caps reply #73 to Katablog sounds just like Hotshot.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:42 PM »

Klaas, thank you for the AVG info!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

Lifesong - for your timeline
Reply #793 on: June 08, 2008, 12:27:49 PM
The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long runThis pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2890.msg388191#msg388191
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.