April 26, 2024, 07:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176344 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

I wonder if legally lex would be willing to respond to the allegations within the lawsuit against Superior by it's stockholders? That would be such a help in this, of course unless all of those stockholders are lying as well?

Someone please update me on what I missed, what case has Silvetti worked on with Tim that was solved? I am serious too, I truly must have missed the case they solved to "closure"? Is she referencing the Anthony case?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

Red
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #335 on: February 23, 2009, 12:30:16 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4574.msg686191#msg686191

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

Red

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

LOGIC DICTATES JANET.I have a feeling Bastibro will not answer!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »

SM has not made any allegations nor claimed to have any information of its own in regards to this search.

All information posted here was provided by Kyle Kingman.

Perhaps it is Kyle who is ignorant or misinforming?

Interesting how this fact is always ignored completely by those who defend having given all products of the search to ALE, the very ones who have historically caused all evidence to vanish.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

SM has not made any allegations nor claimed to have any information of its own in regards to this search.

All information posted here was provided by Kyle Kingman.

Perhaps it is Kyle who is ignorant or misinforming?

Interesting how this fact is always ignored completely by those who defend having given all products of the search to ALE, the very ones who have historically caused all evidence to vanish.

Me thinks the Monkey's research is striking a NERVE!!!

We'll continue every day Persistence...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2009, 02:40:08 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

Well isn't that special!   Again, Monkeys are called ignorant.
But not by Beth.

Legally Lex didn't mention Kyle and all of his words.

You are right Magnolia and there can only be ONE reason to that; Beth is totally unaware of what`s going on here 

And you spoke to Beth when.....bastibro?  Maybe you are confusing Beth with Robin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »

San ... Post 97.

excluding s/b including

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

I wonder if legally lex would be willing to respond to the allegations within the lawsuit against Superior by it's stockholders? That would be such a help in this, of course unless all of those stockholders are lying as well?

Someone please update me on what I missed, what case has Silvetti worked on with Tim that was solved? I am serious too, I truly must have missed the case they solved to "closure"? Is she referencing the Anthony case?

Maybe the Stockholders are ignorant as well.  Yes, I would certainly like to hear an explanation for this Class Action Law Suit.

Nonesuche, Tim Miller has been involved in so many searches lately I can't begin to keep up with them.  I think there was a search off the coast for a missing college student in which several diving companies assisted, Silvetti's being just one of several.  Not even sure who found the student but believe he was rescued.

Tim Miller is spread so thin you can see through him these days.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

Red

Hey Monkeys,

I`m convinced Beth is being gentle to Red here.

Of course Beth is very grateful for all the good things the Scared Monkeys have done in the past.

She is a gentle wonderful woman and i don`t think she`s been reading here recently.

JMHO

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

Keep on going Bastibro,that`s how i come to get to know you better!

And off he runs.........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

Let's see:

ldstlou - has told Jug everything being said.
BFN - has told Dave, Robin, Silvetti, etc. everything being said.
HotShot - has told Dave everything being said.

But after all is said and done they are basing the movie of Natalee off Beth's book.  I think the mother knows plenty and she is one smart lady.

If Beth objected to things that are being said she would have talked to Red.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2009, 02:48:35 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

Red

Hey Monkeys,

LOGIC DICTATES JANET.I have a feeling Bastibro will not answer!

Wrong!  Again

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »

Let's see:

ldstlou - has told Jug everything being said.
BFN - has told Dave, Robin, Silvetti, etc. everything being said.
HotShot - has told Dave everything being said.

But after all is said and done they are basing the movie of Natalee off Beth's book.  I think the mother knows plenty and she is one smart lady.

If Beth objected to things that are being said she would have talked to Red.

And it was family memeber PI who first posted and said the game was fixed.

I wonder if all the above informants made it crystal clear that Kyle is the source of all information about the search.  If being honest, they should.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »

I have wondered why Debbie has been hanging in the rafters so much lately.
I guess she has been doing a copy and paste job for Legally Lex since Legally
Lex thanks her for sending the information.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »

B-I-N-G-O.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2009, 02:55:28 PM »

And why no mention of the SOURCE of ALL THE INFORMATION,
Kyle Kingman?  Surely the fact that is all came from him was included.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

Kyle Kingman's own words along with Lifesong's timeline reveals that AHATA group are not the only Americans who are one with the Arubans in furthering a coverup that that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for almost four years.

Despicable!!

Janet

++++++

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.

Matthew 16:26
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

Instead of name calling, I would like to see the information refuted if it can be.

And perhaps an explanation for why Kyle said all those things if they are false and misinformation.

Why Kyle lie to monkeys and freebirds?

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »

Bastibro ... a reminder.

Janet

++++

Red

Hey Monkeys,

I`m convinced Beth is being gentle to Red here.

Of course Beth is very grateful for all the good things the Scared Monkeys have done in the past.

She is a gentle wonderful woman and i don`t think she`s been reading here recently.

JMHO

Red's a big boy and he can take it especially when it comes to Beth being Natalee's voice.

She is grateful for the things that are being done by Scared Monkeys in the past, present and future.  This will end when we find justice for her daughter.

I think she has been informed at what is going on here lately.

JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.