March 28, 2024, 12:49:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175320 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »

San ... I messed up on post 138.  Please delete.

I promise to never never to bother you again.

Janet

I fixed it already.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:32:40 PM by San » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Let's see:

ldstlou - has told Jug everything being said.
BFN - has told Dave, Robin, Silvetti, etc. everything being said.
HotShot - has told Dave everything being said.

But after all is said and done they are basing the movie of Natalee off Beth's book.  I think the mother knows plenty and she is one smart lady.

If Beth objected to things that are being said she would have talked to Red.

Just got back home.

I would like to add my feelings on this as well.  It was Kyle that aroused suspicions regarding the integrity of the Persistence search.  KYLE, a member of the crew. 

We do not take orders from family members and are beholden to nobody regarding what research we do on cases.  That includes this case.   That said Red spoke with Beth and her response is posted. 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »

bastibro ... do your words imply that you have been speaking to Beth Holloway in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.

Yes?  No?

Janet

Nope!  Did you speak to Beth regarding the slander(my opinion) and conspiracy`s which are underway here? 

I'm not telling and ... you can't make me.

Janet

You resist tickling? 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2009, 03:47:49 PM »

Asdrubal said that PDVSA will use its plants in Aruba, Bonaire, and Isla in Curazao as distribution centers to distant markets such as China and India. These centers have deep-water terminals that are compatible with tankers that have the capacity of holding 2 million barrels of oil.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353428/venezuela_the_new_saudi_arabia_an_industrialinfocom_news_alert/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »

Well ... hubby and I are going to walk Brandi along the Fraser River.  It is windy out today but ... not too cold.  She does not seem herself today.

Youngest son and wife took Brandi on their runs over the weekend while they were staying at our home doggy sitting.  These two forget that Brandi is fifteen years old and ... that is old in doggy years.  I told son this morning that walking Brandi ... who was originally his pet ... is where it is at from now on.

Later Monkeys

Janet
1:30 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »

I am back for a short time.  My longtime neighbour/friend went into Walmart and left lights on.  Your guessed it ... her battery is dead.  Hubby has gone into town to give her a "jump start".

Anyways ... I posted the following this morning but ... there was no response.  I think it is huge but ...

Story of my life.

Janet

++++

I can only assume that Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing his analysis of the ROV images in regards to the contents of the cage required damage control.  It appears that  the strategy to distance Kingman's own words dictates undermining his professional qualifications?

Janet
______ 

QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERTISE - THEN AND NOW?

THEN - NOVEMBER 2007

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist - Responsible for analog sonar data interpretation and analysis and quality control.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

NOW - FEBRUARY  2009

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist

Posted by Kyle Kingman

++++++

QUALIFICATIONS - KYLE KINGMAN’S WEBSITE

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

++++++

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »

I am back for a short time.  My longtime neighbour/friend went into Walmart and left lights on.  Your guessed it ... her battery is dead.  Hubby has gone into town to give her a "jump start".

Anyways ... I posted the following this morning but ... there was no response.  I think it is huge but ...

Story of my life.

Janet

++++

I can only assume that Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing his analysis of the ROV images in regards to the contents of the cage required damage control.  It appears that  the strategy to distance Kingman's own words dictates undermining his professional qualifications?

Janet
______ 

THEN - NOVEMBER 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist - Responsible for analog sonar data interpretation and analysis and quality control.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

NOW - FEBRUARY  2009

I. Mobilization

Posted by Kyle Kingman

++++++

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

++++++

It's very simple and Silvetti,Schaefer,as well as Trahan know it!Period.Kyle opened his mouth......What to do now?It's very evident to me in regards to the amount of distractions that are continued here in the forum.They must ATTEMPT(which isn't working)to minimize,as well as rationalize Kyle's word's.Problem is!None of these people turned any information over to the proper authorities.......EXPLAIN THAT LEGALLYLEX????????????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »

Story of my life.

Janet

++++

Janet
______ 

THEN - NOVEMBER 2007

I. Mobilization

Posted by Kyle Kingman

NOW - FEBRUARY  2009

I. Mobilization

Posted by Kyle Kingman

++++++

++++++

It's very simple and Silvetti,Schaefer,as well as Trahan know it!Period.Kyle opened his mouth......What to do now?It's very evident to me in regards to the amount of distractions that are continued here in the forum.They must ATTEMPT(which isn't working)to minimize,as well as rationalize Kyle's word's.Problem is!None of these people turned any information over to the proper authorities.......EXPLAIN THAT LEGALLYLEX????????????

Thank you Keepthefaith.

It is as though those who are continually upholding the entire crew of the Persistence and ... disregarding Kyle Kingman's own words that claim the contrary ... the lie will prevail.

I cannot comprehend why the FBI is not actively investigating the happenings encompassing the events all the way from the discovery of the trap to the recovery of its contents.  After all ... Natalee Holloway is an American citizen and ... if fellow American citizens are abetting the Arubans in the coverup that is preventing justice from prevailing ....

Janet

+++++

A lie repeated often enough it becomes the truth."
MAO Zedong

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2009, 05:27:55 PM »

Hi everyone!  

It's great to see Cageman here!  

I don't know what to say about legallylex's post that was brought over.  I guess what she didn't say....bothers me as much as what she did say.  She didn't say anything that makes me believe we are on the wrong track here.  Name calling doesn't cut it.    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »

When Kyle Kingman ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti is considered ... it is as those he is being compensated not to further complicate the "Natalee's Freebirds" situation by going to the FBI or Beth Holloway and reveal all.

I contend if Kyle Kingman has lied in all those posts ... legal action for defamation by John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer would be where it was at.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
Schafer is sue crazy.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

I guess what i want to know is,why are people who think that SM is about Slandering and conspiracy theories,continuing to patronize this forum??What are you here for?Silvetti,Schaefer,Trahan and Kyle are all BIG BOYS.I think more than anything they understand the LEGAL ramifications of continuing to SPEAK about the happenings of the cage/trap contents.Has Silvetti ,Schaefer,Trahan,and or Kyle VOLUNTARILY sat down with the FBI???

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2009, 05:32:32 PM »

Hi everyone!  

I don't know what to say about legallylex's post that was brought over.  I guess what she didn't say....bothers me as much as what she did say.  She didn't say anything that makes me believe we are on the wrong track here.  Name calling doesn't cut it.    

That's all the distractor's can do.It is the one thing you can count on around here.They have NOTHING ELSE!NADA...If you have a problem with Kyle's words talk to him!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »

Hi everyone!  

Hi Texasmom.

Hey ... do you pass those exams?

Did you notice that John Silvetti's sister upheld the entire crew of Persistence.  I assume that would be Kyle Kingman too ... something akin to Hotshot sentiments.

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM
»

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »

It's debatable whether or not Louis Schaefer paid for anything until this Class Action Lawsuit is settled.

Would seem to me that these hapless stockholders were the ones who paid.

I am sure in light of his and other members of management's actions, all stockholders will be fully reimbursed for any losses they suffered as a result of these illegal business activities?

Otherwise, it's just plain fraud and should be and may yet be criminal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »

Well ... Sir Lancelot is back from his rescue mission and ... we are off for that walk with Brandi.

Magnolia ... I am about to put on that sweater you knitted for me lickity split.  It is so warm and cozy.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »

I guess what i want to know is,why are people who think that SM is about Slandering and conspiracy theories,continuing to patronize this forum??What are you here for?Silvetti,Schaefer,Trahan and Kyle are all BIG BOYS.I think more than anything they understand the LEGAL ramifications of continuing to SPEAK about the happenings of the cage/trap contents.Has Silvetti ,Schaefer,Trahan,and or Kyle VOLUNTARILY sat down with the FBI???

KEEPTHEFAITH

We have been discussing the cage/trap and the removal of it's contents as well as the dual purpose
of the search and Kyle's words posted at Natalee's Freebirds in some form since Thanksgiving.
If this were not true, I think that Schaefer, Silvetti, and Kyle and company would have taken
legal action already instead of calling the monkeys ignorant and making idle threats.
They know it is all true. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2009, 05:40:46 PM »

Well ... Sir Lancelot is back from his rescue mission and ... we are off for that walk with Brandi.

Magnolia ... I am about to put on that sweater you knitted for me lickity split.  It is so warm and cozy.

Janet

Stay warm Janet and don't walk Brandi too far.  She needs to recoup from her weekend run.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »

Hi everyone!  

Hi Texasmom.

Hey ... do you pass those exams?

Did you notice that John Silvetti's sister upheld the entire crew of Persistence.  I assume that would be Kyle Kingman too ... something akin to Hotshot sentiments.

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM
»

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

Hi Janet,
Thanks for asking!  I haven't heard yet on my exams, the conference went on through the end of last week; so it will take some time for the information to be available for my viewing.  I am checking everyday.    

Actually the response received from the sister of John Silvetti and the (probable, I'm not positive) mother of another crew member is very much what I would expect.  After all, IIRC she was the voice for her brother regarding a lot of things during the search including the fundraising at the very end of the mission. 

Except that some/probably many she considers "ignorant" donated to the cause.    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 02, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

We have been discussing the cage/trap and the removal of it's contents as well as the dual purpose
of the search and Kyle's words posted at Natalee's Freebirds in some form since Thanksgiving.
If this were not true, I think that Schaefer, Silvetti, and Kyle and company would have taken
legal action already instead of calling the monkeys ignorant and making idle threats.
They know it is all true. IMO

IMO, I agree.   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2009, 05:54:12 PM »

Me thinks the Monkey's research is striking a NERVE!!!

We'll continue every day Persistence...

Hey Louis...How much did you get for the rights to the ROV Videos you hid from Dave and Beth?  John Silvetti...Who were those contacts you made in Aruba in your attempts to secure future business while allowing the contents of the cage to be taken from under your nose?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.