April 19, 2024, 01:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176078 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »

Me thinks the Monkey's research is striking a NERVE!!!

We'll continue every day Persistence...

Hey Louis...How much did you get for the rights to the ROV Videos you hid from Dave and Beth?  John Silvetti...Who were those contacts you made in Aruba in your attempts to secure future business while allowing the contents of the cage to be taken from under your nose?

HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES LEGALLYLEX 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2009, 06:13:20 PM »

Hey Louis...How much did you get for the rights to the ROV Videos you hid from Dave and Beth?  John Silvetti...Who were those contacts you made in Aruba in your attempts to secure future business while allowing the contents of the cage to be taken from under your nose?

I can't prove it, but I tend to believe what I was told about some "island hopping" being done by some on board the Persistence was true.  At the time I couldn't think of a good reason for it, but now....the reason is clear.  If it is true, the person that told me is not the only one that knows it; so it's only a matter of time for the truth to come out about it.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2009, 06:14:05 PM »

Sorry but I don't for a minute believe that Debbie from BFN forwarded the info.  If she did she got it from here (I have seen her on EVERYTIME we have discussed this), copied and gathered the info and gave it to Robin.  Robin is too cozy with her BNH buddies for my liking.  THIS IS JUST M.O. ONLY   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

Oh, and while I am at it what happened to the ship was going back right away.  I notice the only mention is they would LIKE to go back in the future. 

And just when is it a crime to investigate anyone over the internet with information that is out in the open for all to see?

JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »

Well I for one would LOVE to see this all come out in civil court.

John Silvetti
Louis Schaefer
Tim Trahan
et al

Vs.

Kyle Kingman

I would GLADLY see to it that access is provided to plaintiff's attorney's with a subpoena for any/all original posts by Kyle Kingman (including IP addresses.........hmmmmm, wonder what they'll make of the one he used signed in from Dallas last summer?) detailing his words.

I would dearly love to read transcripts of depo's, given under oath, by all of the above named persons about activities transpiring between May 2007 and April 2008.

With special emphasis, of course, on December 24, 2007 - February 22, 2008.

And OF COURSE all supporting log information, ROV footage, bank account information, meeting minutes and the like.

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank Debbie very much for her diligence in the copy/paste regimen she has conducted of late.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: March 02, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »

Well I for one would LOVE to see this all come out in civil court.

John Silvetti
Louis Schaefer
Tim Trahan
et al

Vs.

Kyle Kingman

I would GLADLY see to it that access is provided to plaintiff's attorney's with a subpoena for any/all original posts by Kyle Kingman (including IP addresses.........hmmmmm, wonder what they'll make of the one he used signed in from Dallas last summer?) detailing his words.

I would dearly love to read transcripts of depo's, given under oath, by all of the above named persons about activities transpiring between May 2007 and April 2008.

With special emphasis, of course, on December 24, 2007 - February 22, 2008.

And OF COURSE all supporting log information, ROV footage, bank account information, meeting minutes and the like.

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank Debbie very much for her diligence in the copy/paste regimen she has conducted of late.

I,for one,would be the first monkey to donate to a fund that would finance Silvetti,Schaefer,Trahan,as well as Kyle kingmans stay,at the hotel of choice in QUANTICO,VA,for VOLUNTARY questioning in regards to the happenings surrounding the cage/trap contents!Think they'll bite??FREE TRIP TO QUANTICO.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 02, 2009, 06:49:02 PM »

FREE TRIP TO QUANTICO,VA FOR SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN AND KINGMAN...

JUST ASK FOR DETAILS LEGALLYLEX....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

Lots of good stuff posted today information-wise, guys.  Great work! 

Heading out for a bit again soon, but will be back to work in a couple of hours.

Janet - I thought the removal of the detailed job duties was very interesting - copied it from your first post as I was catching up!

Jen - You have been busy! 

None - Great questions! I love your perspective and learn from it.

San - Your insight helps me every time.  I'm always glad when you weigh in!

KTF - You continue to amaze me more every day!  Somebody make that monkey a skydiving, banana throwing avatar!!

I'm so very grateful for all of you that post here, even the dissenters, you too are helping whether you mean to or not!

Justice for Natalee Holloway!  We will not go away.

I grabbed this yesterday, I hope Red doesn't mind my re-posting it...I think it most of it may be even more appropriate today than when he originally posted it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg359479#msg359479

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 
 on: March 02, 2008, 07:33:08 PM 
 Red

"...Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »

I can't prove it, but I tend to believe what I was told about some "island hopping" being done by some on board the Persistence was true.  At the time I couldn't think of a good reason for it, but now....the reason is clear.  If it is true, the person that told me is not the only one that knows it; so it's only a matter of time for the truth to come out about it.  JMO

Oh, TM!  That qualifies as a fascinating statement!  Thank you.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53371.php

Google translation:

Aruban politicians divided on growth PVV
March 2, 2009, 14:58 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Party for Freedom in the latest poll by Maurice de Hond for the first time as largest party in the Netherlands reached. If elections are held, then the party of Geert Wilders get 27 seats. The reactions of Aruban politicians ranging from alarmed to wait and see.

According Peil.nl, the Examination for the Maurice de Hond poll design and publish, the PVV with no less than twelve seats since the turn of the year. The CDA fell to 26 seats, Labor would be 21 seats and VVD seventeen. D66 is the only other climber with nineteen seats, their highest poll in twelve years.

The risk of a possible participation of the PVV to the next cabinet will be ever greater. In Aruba is not all of them awake. Late group of ruling Ady Thijsen MEP do not know too much value to attach to the poll itself. "One time is one for the next time another." It stresses that the emergence of the PVV an indication of a reality that the traditional parties in the Netherlands is not fully under eyes to see. The PVV is a party with radical views which apparently a lot of Dutch support. The big traditional parties have not yet found an appropriate response. Us not as much as we all good to try to go. When Hero Brinkman came to Aruba, we had no problem in. It was the Dutch delegation that he eventually wegstuurde. "
Thijsen is not worried about any political consequences for Aruba, if the PVV to power. "First, I will not speculate, but we are a mature partner in the Kingdom and have a right to speak. Should the kingdom connection steps ever dealt with, then that decision to us and nobody else. In addition, in the Netherlands probably not wait for half Indonesia or Suriname. "

Mike Eman of the AVP, the rise of the PVV as a worrying development. "The position of Wilders and the PVV in respect of Aruba and the Antilles is clear. Their approach is too ad hoc to good solutions. "The leader of the Green Party calls for a common, constructive approach, with common objectives which all partners are served. Only then, according to Eman, the principal offered the position of Wilders. "Furthermore, the more moderate politicians from the Netherlands to be heard. They would become more actively invest in the Kingdom. "The party was also aware that the next European elections are a good time for a signal to and noted CDA candidate Mito Croes and published his thesis as the main reinforcement and of the Kingdom.

Leader Rudy Lampe of RED takes away from it to his opinions and xenophobic hate "nature of the PVV. It also feels that the position of that party in respect of Aruba and the 'hostile' attitude towards the MEP Netherlands will only strengthen each other, which resulted in Aruba on a ramkoers' to independence will come. If the PVV actually in the next Dutch government than the RED Lampe according to 'the democratic decision of the Dutch people respect, but also all continue to make the links within the Kingdom to maintain.

Monica Kock of the MPA is far too premature to comment. "This is a snapshot. Last year it was still quite different and the election is only two years. "
Dutch  > English  swapTranslate  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »

Lots of good stuff posted today information-wise, guys.  Great work! 

Heading out for a bit again soon, but will be back to work in a couple of hours.

Janet - I thought the removal of the detailed job duties was very interesting - copied it from your first post as I was catching up!

Jen - You have been busy! 

None - Great questions! I love your perspective and learn from it.

San - Your insight helps me every time.  I'm always glad when you weigh in!

KTF - You continue to amaze me more every day!  Somebody make that monkey a skydiving, banana throwing avatar!!

I'm so very grateful for all of you that post here, even the dissenters, you too are helping whether you mean to or not!

Justice for Natalee Holloway!  We will not go away.

I grabbed this yesterday, I hope Red doesn't mind my re-posting it...I think it most of it may be even more appropriate today than when he originally posted it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg359479#msg359479

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 
 on: March 02, 2008, 07:33:08 PM 
 Red

"...Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street."

Thank You for all you do LifeSong!In my heart,i truly belive,in time,the TRUTH will be revealed and i think many are not gonna like what they see or hear what occured,even by some of their own!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »

LIFESONG

"KTF - You continue to amaze me more every day!  Somebody make that monkey a skydiving, banana throwing avatar!!"

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53369.php

Google translation:

Aruba
RED: Many Ex-Lago staff suffer Stanford
March 2, 2009, 14:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Between 150 and 200 former employees of the Lago refinery which shut its doors in 1985, have money in the billions of fraud suspect Stanford bank paid. It also says that claims RED information available to the Stanford Group amounts to 100,000 florin has accepted, in breach of the law.

The Central Bank said earlier no indication that the Aruban representative Stanford illegal acted. However, the Bank is concerned about the amount of deposits and past this with the management of Stanford Aruba spoken. In those talks Stanford insured that no amounts under the barrel florin were accepted.
RED denies this is based on information that she has old-Lago staff. That would after the closure of the refinery in their pension and savings located in Stanford. They now fear that the money they can whistle, so RED.
The Aruban establishment of Stanford is not supervised by the Central Bank because the bank is not official, but a representation. The bank is located on Antigua. There is no supervision because there are no amounts to 100,000 florin accepted. Was that the case, it was supervised by the Central Bank legally required.
Victims have been in half lawyers registered to practice together to try to get investment back. Earlier it was already known that HBN Law represents a group of customers to Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. How many victims in total, is still unclear. It is also not known what amount they are damaged. According to MEP, the politicians for more than 30 million florin, but to inquire shows that they do not have concrete data.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »

I do not know how accurate this source is...but, I have often wondered if there is such a thing as "Aruban" waters:

Although the island now has control over its own internal affairs, it is still considered part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and prostitution is legal.  The Netherlands retains control of Aruba's waters within the three-mile limit of international law.  This is under the jurisdiction of a contingent of Royal Dutch Marines stationed on the island.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147247-c1188/Aruba:Caribbean:An.Overview.Of.Aruba.html
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

It's debatable whether or not Louis Schaefer paid for anything until this Class Action Lawsuit is settled.

Would seem to me that these hapless stockholders were the ones who paid.

I am sure in light of his and other members of management's actions, all stockholders will be fully reimbursed for any losses they suffered as a result of these illegal business activities?

Otherwise, it's just plain fraud and should be and may yet be criminal.

Anna- you raise a key point, Shaefer did pay for the voyage via Superior, not from his pocket although some would call it one and the same - when you have stockholders you are spending their investment as well.

The salient point I'd like to make is that Kyle's postings are not what made me question motives and clear intent, long before Kyle's posts were shared  I found Superior's commitment odd in that the cost of such a search using the sophisticated equipment would logically be very expensive?? I just did not believe that this was only for the search for Natalee, it didn't make sense from a corporate perspective in current climates since 2000.

As for what's been revealed here, some do have theories yes but the data that's been posted here recently is all public record (with the exception of Kyle's posts) and even without Kyle's postings, I personally would have had significant questions post reading the class action suit. I have been asking questions, trying to make some sense of what Superior was seeking as benefit from this.

That suit reflects very poorly on Superior, someone should be asking questions as a result and obviously the class action suit's allegations will require Superior/Shaefer/Memis answer.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »

I do not know how accurate this source is...but, I have often wondered if there is such a thing as "Aruban" waters:

Although the island now has control over its own internal affairs, it is still considered part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and prostitution is legal.  The Netherlands retains control of Aruba's waters within the three-mile limit of international law.  This is under the jurisdiction of a contingent of Royal Dutch Marines stationed on the island.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147247-c1188/Aruba:Caribbean:An.Overview.Of.Aruba.html

good find, thank you Buckeye.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »

I never understood why they were able to search directly in Aruba's waters when I think it was Tim who said if Aruba would not let them in their waters they would just go around through Venezuela.  Now I could not understand how Venezuela would allow them to come in their territory and not Aruba.  Originally they said they would be searching out in international waters.  What happened that allowed them to be in Aruba's waters and not in International waters as originally told to us.  It had to be a deal with Aruba beforehand or they would not have docked in Aruba and stayed there off and on.  So someone talked ahead of time and deals had to have been made before that ship ever left. JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »

I never understood why they were able to search directly in Aruba's waters when I think it was Tim who said if Aruba would not let them in their waters they would just go around through Venezuela.  Now I could not understand how Venezuela would allow them to come in their territory and not Aruba.  Originally they said they would be searching out in international waters.  What happened that allowed them to be in Aruba's waters and not in International waters as originally told to us.  It had to be a deal with Aruba beforehand or they would not have docked in Aruba and stayed there off and on.  So someone talked ahead of time and deals had to have been made before that ship ever left. JMO
I agree -- good point!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »

It's debatable whether or not Louis Schaefer paid for anything until this Class Action Lawsuit is settled.

Would seem to me that these hapless stockholders were the ones who paid.

I am sure in light of his and other members of management's actions, all stockholders will be fully reimbursed for any losses they suffered as a result of these illegal business activities?

Otherwise, it's just plain fraud and should be and may yet be criminal.

Anna- you raise a key point, Shaefer did pay for the voyage via Superior, not from his pocket although some would call it one and the same - when you have stockholders you are spending their investment as well.

The salient point I'd like to make is that Kyle's postings are not what made me question motives and clear intent, long before Kyle's posts were shared  I found Superior's commitment odd in that the cost of such a search using the sophisticated equipment would logically be very expensive?? I just did not believe that this was only for the search for Natalee, it didn't make sense from a corporate perspective in current climates since 2000.

As for what's been revealed here, some do have theories yes but the data that's been posted here recently is all public record (with the exception of Kyle's posts) and even without Kyle's postings, I personally would have had significant questions post reading the class action suit. I have been asking questions, trying to make some sense of what Superior was seeking as benefit from this.

That suit reflects very poorly on Superior, someone should be asking questions as a result and obviously the class action suit's allegations will require Superior/Shaefer/Memis answer.

None, I felt much the same as you did.  When it was just for a couple of weeks, well, OK maybe.  But when it drug out for four months, something was just not right.  The whole crew was able to put their lives on hold for that length of time?  Without pay? 

Yet all the funding was spent on the mapping only leaving none for actually looking into any of the targets except for one.  Donations being sought while they were obviously packing for home.

It was all very odd. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

When Kyle Kingman ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti is considered ... it is as those he is being compensated not to further complicate the "Natalee's Freebirds" situation by going to the FBI or Beth Holloway and reveal all.

I contend if Kyle Kingman has lied in all those posts ... legal action for defamation by John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer would be where it was at.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
Schafer is sue crazy.

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.