April 24, 2024, 01:13:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176247 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2009, 01:25:09 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GODBLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. RESEARCH CONTINUES TOMORROW PERSISTENCE........

I love the avi, it looks great! 

I've been off digging for long ago conversations to refresh my memory.   

the statement was... btw. they were leaving the island on and off, I did ask...going where do you think?  Nothing else said about it.  A lot of things were being discussed in this conversation so my question may have been missed, or not...I don't know.

Goodnight KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2009, 01:27:44 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »

Hi guys!!

I had a very special request from a very special monkey (Magnolia) for an avatar to a very special monkey (KeepThe Faith).

So I'm making a special delivery!   

One Skydiving Monkey delivered:     

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

Hope you like it, KeepTheFaith, but if not, I'll be happy to find something different for you. Magnolia asked me to deliver it here.

(Please forgive the Off Topic.)

Love it!Skydiving Monkey,throwin Bananas,while descending on the island of EVIL.....

So, would you like me to get Klaas to get it up and going for you?? I'll work on the bananas! 

As promised: Armed and Ready!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/KEEPTHE-FAITH.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 03, 2009, 02:17:32 AM »

Hi guys!!

I had a very special request from a very special monkey (Magnolia) for an avatar to a very special monkey (KeepThe Faith).

So I'm making a special delivery!   

One Skydiving Monkey delivered:     

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

Hope you like it, KeepTheFaith, but if not, I'll be happy to find something different for you. Magnolia asked me to deliver it here.

(Please forgive the Off Topic.)

Love it!Skydiving Monkey,throwin Bananas,while descending on the island of EVIL.....

So, would you like me to get Klaas to get it up and going for you?? I'll work on the bananas! 

As promised: Armed and Ready!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/KEEPTHE-FAITH.gif

Great work CBB!!!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 03, 2009, 02:30:47 AM »

I can't prove it, but I tend to believe what I was told about some "island hopping" being done by some on board the Persistence was true.  At the time I couldn't think of a good reason for it, but now....the reason is clear.  If it is true, the person that told me is not the only one that knows it; so it's only a matter of time for the truth to come out about it.  JMO

texasmom ... please expand.  I do not get your drift.

Thanks

Janet

Janet,
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was not ignoring your question.  I really don't know more than that.  I spent some time refreshing my memory of the conversation tonight and this is what was said...btw. they were leaving the island on and off, I did ask...going where do you think?  Nothing else was said about it.  A lot of things were being discussed in this conversation so my question may have been missed, or not...I don't know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 03, 2009, 02:31:31 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: March 03, 2009, 08:30:43 AM »

07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.
we??
I thought Kyle said aruba divers came in their own boat, dove from it, and returned to it w/o involving the crew of persistence and persistence divers during the collected of evidence by aruba divers on 7 Jan.....?
Am I the only one that does not understand what Kermit posted? I read it as Kermit is saying Kyle said (quoted by Kermit) that there were persistence divers along with the aruba divers on 7 Jan...doesn't this go against what has been posted before (aruba divers/boat/only doing the 7 Jan dive that collected evidence in the cage)??

You are not the only one bothered by this.

John Silvetti also said there were "several" dives on that target (presumably that target, because nothing else fits all the criteria he wrote about)

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-

The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

Selection of the next area, the “Extended Search Area”, was based on one single piece of information, a reported confession by one of the three suspects. This confession, as relayed to the survey team, has some credence. It involves the same type of disposal scenario, but better defines the search area. This information in combination with the weather patterns observed by the survey team since our arrival on December 15th left only one boundary to define. The team needed to observe the island from offshore on a small vessel at night to determine this boundary. Sounds easy….huh?
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  It is becoming clearer each day -- the timeline really reveals a lot! 

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »

I wonder what Ted Koppel would say?

TED KOPPEL: You went to Aruba with a million dollars and when it came to investigating the trap/cage you did VAT?

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

TED KOPPEL: VAT? VAT YOU SAY? You trusted the ARUBANS? The ones who turned blood into chocolate?

Oh shoot.  Now Lou will be posting in the hidey holes that Kermit is claiming to be Ted Koppel. 

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2009, 09:38:26 AM »

I'm calling it a night.  Kermit bought up some very interesting comments.  This all just blows my mind.  the question is very simple "Were there human remains in that trap (as Kyle reported to the Freebirds) and IF there were who did they belong to.  If they belonged to Natalee how much money was paid out and to whom to stop this search in it's tracks (after the ocean had been mapped) and sent them running home without what they went for?

I must admit I don't know if that were human remains (Kyle said it was and Tim Miller was almost 99% sure) but it sure did look like it.  Something very wrong and evil occurred on that trip and I for one firmly believes the family should have ALL the details NOW.

AND Kyle stated that the FBI stated that there were HUMAN REMAINS in the trap. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »

http://www.modbee.com/crime/story/617465.html

Posted on Tue, Mar. 03, 2009
Break in Levy case pleases students
By Emilie Raguso
eraguso@modbee.com
last updated: March 02, 2009 10:41:36 PM

Atlanta criminal justice college students who spent the past year delving into the death of Chandra Levy said they're surprised and excited about last month's break in the case.

"I was half-asleep when I got the call," said Naomi Barkley, 49, of Atlanta. "I was like, 'Are you kidding?' That was the last thing I was thinking about, that they were going to make an arrest. The rest of the day, I was in shock. I think all of us were."

Barkley, a senior at Bauder College in Atlanta, is a member of a college club in Georgia that's devoted to investigating cold cases. In 2008, the group focused on the death of Chandra Levy and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a high school student from Alabama who vanished during a graduation trip in Aruba. In December, the group turned over its findings to the agencies working on the cases.

A 24-year-old former Bureau of Prisons intern from Modesto, Levy was last seen April 30, 2001. Her remains were found in Washington's Rock Creek Park a year later.

On Feb. 20, Police Chief Cathy Lanier told Levy's parents in Modesto that an arrest warrant was imminent. Investigators last week flew to California. Ingmar A. Guandique, 27, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador known to be of interest to investigators in the Levy case, is in the federal penitentiary at Victorville.

The college club has 100 to 150 members on four campuses, according to director Sheryl McCollum, who started the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute in 2005. She also runs the Cold Case Crime Analysis Squad for the Pine Lake Police Department in Georgia.

'Always working on it'

McCollum's students previously have examined such cases as the 1996 shooting death of rapper Tupac Shakur and the arrest of Wayne Williams, who police identified as the key suspect in more than 20 child murders in Atlanta from 1979 to 1981.

Students meet once a month to hear from criminal justice experts and discuss theories they've formed and clues they've uncovered. McCollum said students put in extensive personal time. They come in on holidays and in their spare time to cover a wall with butcher paper, taping up articles, timelines and notes with questions about case elements that don't make sense.

"You're always working on it. It's always on your mind," said Barkley, who has been a club member since 2005. "Once you get involved in a cold case, you don't just have it for eight hours and then you put it away. It's with you until you solve it."

Barkley was in a car accident last year during which she nearly died three times, medical workers told her. Even then she was thinking about the case, she said.

"They didn't think I was going to make it. They had called my family, the whole nine yards," she said. She was in the hospital for more than a week and had to return several times for treatment. "I called Chief McCollum as soon as I could and I asked her what was going on with the case, and could I take my finals. I woke up with it on my mind, I guess."

Students said they identified with Levy, who was studying criminal justice before she disappeared. And some said they would never forget a visit from Chandra Levy's mother, Susan Levy, in early 2008.

"She told us about her daughter and showed us pictures," Barkley said. "It was very touching. It just wrapped around your heart, just to see the hurt on her face. Her daughter's gone. She just wanted answers. I saw the hurt and pain on her face and I just wanted to fix it."

Kawanda Taylor said Levy's visit allowed her to see beyond the media reports on the case.

"The news gives you a lot of different perspectives. To actually hear how it was, that was interesting to me," said Taylor, 27, of Macon, Ga.

About the same time as Levy's visit, Taylor said, her cousin was shot and killed in a domestic violence incident.

"I could understand where Chandra's mom was coming from," she said. "What happened in my family made me more eager to go and try to help figure out what happened to Chandra. It made me want to just hurry up and at least try to help her family."

Findings confidential

The group's findings are shared only with victims' family members and law enforcement, but representatives have said their conclusions were consistent with the official investigation.

Taylor said she keeps a journal as a way of sharing the information without compromising the investigation.

"You gotta tell somebody," she said. "You can't talk, so you gotta be able to write it down."

Throughout 2008, McCollum said, the students heard from a range of experts. From a prosecutor, they learned the importance of being able to prove their theories. From a homicide detective, they learned which of their theories had legs. They heard from a stalking expert about how to tell when a case looked like a domestic dispute or an attack by a stranger, whether the crime was random or planned, organized or unorganized.

Someone donated half a lamb to the group so they could see how quickly the decomposition process happens. Students visited an area with a similar landscape to the park where Chandra Levy disappeared to see how hard it could have been to find her body.

A police chief talked to them about how to deal, especially in high-profile cases, with the media, "which can try the case for you and be critiquing you at the same time," McCollum said.

A crime scene expert talked about evidence collection, and a psychopathologist discussed the criminal mind. One man offered the group software to help with case management. And a writer visited to help the students learn about writing crime reports.

"None of these people wanted a dime," McCollum said. "They did not ask for anything."

McCollum is an instructor at Bauder, which was founded in 1964. It's part of the for-profit Kaplan Higher Education Corp. Since last year, students at three other campuses joined the research institute.

There is a tradition of college students finding justice in old cases. At Northwestern University Law School in Illinois, for instance, the Center on Wrongful Convictions has exonerated death row inmates.

Call for more groups like it

Susan Levy said Wednesday that she had been thrilled that the students were working on her daughter's case.

"The kids, they said it was life-changing for them, to have met me personally and to work with Chandra's case," Levy said. "The weird part of it is that Chandra was supposed to be on the other end, to work with crime and prevention. I never thought of her being the subject itself. That was hard."

Levy said she and other advocates would like to see more college groups taking up cold case investigations to help cash-strapped departments keep cases alive.

"One thing you worry about is if the regular police department may not have been working on it at all," she said. Levy said last year that sometimes months went by when she wouldn't hear from investigators. "Maybe the case is in the back of the file cabinet or on the back of the desk. These departments are inundated with new cases. They just don't have enough manpower."

Levy said she was in touch with club members by e-mail and phone throughout the year. They would call on memorable days, such as the anniversary of when her daughter went missing or when her body was found.

"It was a support," she said. "With cold cases, you have victims out there who have nobody working on their cases. Any bit of help you can give them goes a long way."

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »

http://chevron.com/countries/venezuela/

Venezuela Fact Sheet
Highlights of Operations

Chevron is active in Venezuela with both onshore and offshore production projects.

In western Venezuela, Chevron partners in the production of heavy oil at the Boscan Field, light oil at the LL-652 Field and synthetic crude at the Petropiar operation — formerly known as the Hamaca project – in the Orinoco Belt. We are also at work in eastern Venezuela on a conceptual design for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project to develop Plataforma Deltana Blocks 2 and 3.
We have continued to make new oil and gas discoveries. These finds may provide a possible supply for Venezuela's first LNG train.

Chevron's marketing presence in Venezuela includes Texaco-branded service stations. We also sell lubricants and provide aviation fuels. Through Chevron Oronite, the company also provides important technical support in the sale of lubricants and fuel additives.

In the communities where we work, we make significant contributions to education, health, social and cultural programs.

Business Portfolio
Exploration and Production

Chevron has a strong record in Venezuela of working with our partners to apply the latest technologies in our exploration and production projects.

Total daily production in 2007 from all producing areas in Venezuela averaged 269,000 barrels of liquids and 120 million cubic feet of natural gas. The company's net oil-equivalent in 2007 was 72,000 barrels per day. That production came from three areas.

•  The Boscan Field is located onshore western Venezuela. The field is operated by Petroboscan, an affiliate in which Chevron holds a 39.2 percent interest. During 2007, Petroboscan's total daily production averaged 105,000 barrels of liquids (28,000 net). As of early 2008, water-injection pressure-maintenance and 3 D seismic programs were being pursued to enhance recovery in the more depleted areas of the field. Four wells were converted to water injectors in 2007, and four new wells are planned for 2008 and 2009.

•  Chevron is a 25.2 percent owner of our affiliate Petroindependiente, which operates the LL-652 Field in Lake Maracaibo. During 2007, Petroindependiente's total daily production averaged 7,000 barrels of liquids (1,000 net) and 64 million cubic feet of natural gas (11 million net).

•  The company participates in the Petropiar heavy crude extraction and upgrading operation located in Venezuela's Orinoco Belt, the world's largest known oil and gas deposit. Formerly known as the Hamaca project, crude oil upgrading began in 2004. In 2005, the project facility reached total design capacity of processing and upgrading 190,000 barrels per day of heavy crude oil into 180,000 barrels of lighter, higher-value crude oil. In December 2007, Chevron executed a conversion agreement and signed a charter and by-laws with a subsidiary of Petróleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA), Venezuela’s national oil company, that provided for Chevron to retain its 30 percent interest in the Hamaca project. The new entity is called Petropiar. During 2007, total daily production averaged 157,000 barrels of liquids (39,000 net) and 40 million cubic feet of natural gas (10 million net).

In Venezuela's northeastern region, Chevron holds interests in two offshore blocks in the area known as Plataforma Deltana. In 2007, a conceptual offshore development plan was completed in Block 2, which includes the Loran Field. In Block 3, near the Loran Field, Chevron discovered natural gas in 2005. Both blocks provide a possible supply for Venezuela's first LNG train. In 2007, we also completed seismic work elsewhere in Block 3.

Chevron also has a 100 percent interest in the Cardon III Block, which is located north of the Maracaibo producing region. This block has natural gas potential. Seismic data in this block were collected in 2007, which we plan to process in 2008.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »

Another good find on your part Lifesong, do we have a general or an exact geographical area in which the mapping was done during the Persistence voyage?

KTF - CBB made you a primo avatar !!

I thought this picture might make kermit smile   

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

http://chevron.com/countries/netherlands/

Netherlands
Contributing to the Economy and the CommunityHighlights of Operations

Chevron is developing energy resources, conducting advanced research and serving the needs of consumers in the Netherlands.

In the Dutch sector of the North Sea, we are exploring for and producing crude oil and natural gas. We operate and hold interests in nine offshore blocks.

Rotterdam is the global headquarters for marine lubricant additives research for our Chevron Oronite subsidiary. The lab also is responsible for automotive engine oil development for Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Chevron sells industrial, marine and automotive lubricants to customers directly and through our network of distributors. We also sell marine fuels in Rotterdam and aviation refueling services at Schipol Airport through a joint venture.

Motorists around the Netherlands can find our products through a nationwide network of Texaco-branded service stations.

Updated: March 2008

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »

Lifesong - that award was made to Chevron on September 12, 2005

Chevron Awarded Cardon III License in Venezuela's Rafael Urdaneta Bid Round
SAN RAMON, Calif., Sept. 12 -- Chevron Corporation's local affiliate company in Venezuela has been awarded the exploration license for the Cardon III exploration block, located offshore western Venezuela. The Cardon III block was one of seven blocks offered by the Venezuelan Ministry of Energy and Mines in the Rafael Urdaneta bid round. The block is located in an offshore region with natural gas potential on trend to the north of the prolific Maracaibo producing region
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/09/12/142713.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2009, 10:12:34 AM »

I don't think that was anything to do with Persistence................unless their plans were delayed by nearly a year?

Chevron to Start Cardon III Seismic Work in January

BNamericas      Friday, December 15, 2006 

US oil major Chevron (NYSE: CVX) will start a 3D data collection program in January at the Cardon III hydrocarbons block offshore Venezuela's Falcon state, a company official told BNamericas.
"We are going to shoot seismic for the block and the planning for it is going very well," Chevron Latin America Upstream president Ali Moshiri said.

The program start will depend on equipment availability, he added.

Chevron, which bid US$5.6mn for Cardon III, was formally awarded the block in October 2005 at a ceremony attended by Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez and Moshiri.
http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=39195

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »

http://chevron.com/countries/trinidadtobago/

Trinidad & Tobago
Committed to Enhancing the Region's Energy IndustryHighlights of Operations

Chevron's exploration and production in the waters off the east coast of Trinidad and Tobago is yielding impressive results.

As a company, we aim to build a mutually beneficial partnership with the country by developing its natural gas business.

That objective is being fueled by production from the Dolphin and Dolphin Deep natural gas fields located offshore in the East Coast Marine Area. The project's Dolphin platform was installed in 1995. Natural gas flows to the domestic market and is converted to liquefied natural gas (LNG) for export to markets in Europe and the United States.

Additional development to supply future gas is under way.

Updated: March 2008
============================================

Jen previously posted:

press releases
29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2009, 10:26:29 AM »

TED KOPPEL: You went to Aruba with a million dollars and when it came to investigating the trap/cage you did VAT?

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

TED KOPPEL: VAT? VAT YOU SAY? You trusted the ARUBANS? The ones who turned blood into chocolate?

Who needs coffee to clear the morning cobwebs?  Who needs coffee to give that buzz?

Kermit's humor is where it is at!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2009, 10:27:41 AM »

Oh shoot.  Now Lou will be posting in the hidey holes that Kermit is claiming to be Ted Koppel. 

Well, an excuse to contact Jug, any excuse even a made up one, is where it is at for some.  That seems to be the objective instead of being truthful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2009, 10:32:54 AM »

http://www.modbee.com/crime/story/617465.html

Posted on Tue, Mar. 03, 2009
Break in Levy case pleases students
By Emilie Raguso
eraguso@modbee.com
last updated: March 02, 2009 10:41:36 PM

Atlanta criminal justice college students who spent the past year delving into the death of Chandra Levy said they're surprised and excited about last month's break in the case.

"I was half-asleep when I got the call," said Naomi Barkley, 49, of Atlanta. "I was like, 'Are you kidding?' That was the last thing I was thinking about, that they were going to make an arrest. The rest of the day, I was in shock. I think all of us were."

Barkley, a senior at Bauder College in Atlanta, is a member of a college club in Georgia that's devoted to investigating cold cases. In 2008, the group focused on the death of Chandra Levy and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a high school student from Alabama who vanished during a graduation trip in Aruba. In December, the group turned over its findings to the agencies working on the cases.

-----snip----------

And oh how we would all like to read their findings!  Guess no chance of that unless FBI closes the case and I am not even sure they ever do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.